Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful."
    -Winston Churchill

You sure that was Churchill? I thought is Roosevelt :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Sigh no it was the final straw for him is why he left...and unmotivated he is not or I doubt you all would have had him on your tw rosters...

Well if it was the FINAL straw for him then he didnt leave because he didnt get help with TT runs. We also have everyone on our TW rosters and the roster is rotated. It may take a few weeks for your turn to come around but thats what happens when you have 200 people who all want to TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • laughingatposts
    laughingatposts Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow so I was reading these posts by enraged members and I nearly died with laughter.

So
    1) enraged didn't wait and I wouldn't expect those bullies too wait for a fair fight so you can QQ to your own faction for KILLING your chance AT a fair fight

2) It's obvious you're just saying this junk because you know you'll win 1k streams (as every TWer knows 8 catapults vs 4 is just not a fair fight). Furthermore you're going to probably use the absence of Rad as more fodder for this flame thread and let's face it why would they waste time and money? I'm sure their time is expensive and they could enjoy doing other things in this game much more and don't care about enraged's QQing.

3) You're just after free land so don't act like you want a real fight, because if you did you would have waited in your own base before attacking Rad's base!

4) Enraged has the serious reputation of being a Bullies, and I'd like to see you guys defend against 20 battles in one week. As we all know bullies won't even attack a banana unless they have 3 friends to punch it, 4 if it's a green one which doesn't squish so easily

5) My hat is off to you Rad for defending 19 of 20 TWs last weekend, that goes down in heaven tear's history book especially with (I believe) you stated only a 24 hour window from which the leaders were switched?

6) Thank You ever so much Enraged for your colorful, trollish, QQing, and irrational posts! I haven't laughed so hard since... uh I heard President Bush try to say "nuclear?"

PS: Feel free to flame me all you want, I honestly don't care and most likely won't read it anyways. I DO very much want to thank you for the laughter! b:laughb:pleasedb:kissb:bye
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage: Making people register new user names since 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow so I was reading these posts by enraged members and I nearly died with laughter.

So
    1) enraged didn't wait and I wouldn't expect those bullies too wait for a fair fight so you can QQ to your own faction for KILLING your chance AT a fair fight

2) It's obvious you're just saying this junk because you know you'll win 1k streams (as every TWer knows 8 catapults vs 4 is just not a fair fight). Furthermore you're going to probably use the absence of Rad as more fodder for this flame thread and let's face it why would they waste time and money? I'm sure their time is expensive and they could enjoy doing other things in this game much more and don't care about enraged's QQing.

3) You're just after free land so don't act like you want a real fight, because if you did you would have waited in your own base before attacking Rad's base!

4) Enraged has the serious reputation of being a Bullies, and I'd like to see you guys defend against 20 battles in one week. As we all know bullies won't even attack a banana unless they have 3 friends to punch it, 4 if it's a green one which doesn't squish so easily

5) My hat is off to you Rad for defending 19 of 20 TWs last weekend, that goes down in heaven tear's history book especially with (I believe) you stated only a 24 hour window from which the leaders were switched?

6) Thank You ever so much Enraged for your colorful, trollish, QQing, and irrational posts! I haven't laughed so hard since... uh I heard President Bush try to say "nuclear?"

PS: Feel free to flame me all you want, I honestly don't care and most likely won't read it anyways. I DO very much want to thank you for the laughter! b:laughb:pleasedb:kissb:bye

Not going to answer to each of your points when your too scared to use your real account....if you honestly didnt care about being flamed you wouldnt need to hide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Gotta say I agree w/ the flaming of cowards who create new accounts on forums etc. to flame us. Umm and no the person I was talking about is not a wizard and he was on multiple tws w/ you all..just the final straw on why he left is what I posted earlier. It's up to him on wheter or not he wants his name revealed.

side note-....bah I love those sigs cryst/cat etc. have and I'm soooooooooooooooo jealousb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, whoever they are....I'm glad Radiance has them fully equipped with all of their TT needs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

I only needed to read the first few sentences to see this is just another Rad can do no wrong fanboy and if rad says it it must be true.

You know you guys could probably capitalize on that somehow. Start a cult. Just remember to get the money first and dont drink the kool aide with your following.

After that it was TL;DR

** Add-on** Looking at this post after it was made, I think Ill remove the quote, Im sure everyone knows who Im talking about and just on.

TL;DQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

side note-....bah I love those sigs cryst/cat etc. have and I'm soooooooooooooooo jealousb:cry

Despite being mean and evil, I can be nice once in a blue moon, Here's your 30 seconds of nice Cat for the month.

Thank you very much for the compliment. I make the siggies and most of the ones for the other members of the guild as well.

Convince Rad to show up for a few TWs and Ill make you one too(just dont tell anyone) b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes it was us attacking Rad, thats why the color is offensive for us. Not really that much dieing on my end. You also did know that I was having problems with my keyboard since I had wrote that from your quote. Yes I know its half damage when attacking from air to ground and kiting isnt my thing when my keyboard doesnt work.

I am not one of those types of venos that sends there pet in and runs, not my style and never will be.

You have a link to that video as I'd like to see that.

sorry, wrong guild.

that was odinblade i was talking about

but lmao if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvpEvodKZYY&feature=related
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I only needed to read the first few sentences to see this is just another Rad can do no wrong fanboy and if rad says it it must be true.

You know you guys could probably capitalize on that somehow. Start a cult. Just remember to get the money first and dont drink the kool aide with your following.

You guys got xtrm9, quit whining.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'll be honest and admit that Rawthorne may come across as being a bit harsh at times. But, coming from my experiences with him, he is only rude and hurtful to those that **** him off. I am not defending a guildmate of mine, I am defending a friend. The guild name over my head does not matter to me, I will defend my friends no matter what as long as I feel they are in the right. Again, I stress the idea of passing unfair judgement on the rest of Radiance, because of my stance on the matters concerning Rawthorne, being just as immature as people making accounts to flame with.

Cat, this shouldn't turn out to be a Rad Fanboy thread. Mistakes are made by everyone, myself included. And if someone decides to make it a fanboy whatever, just do what i do, sit back and laugh and go back to what ever it was that I was doing. And in reference to a previous post regarding you siggy, I personally find it quite humorous and would love to get one myself, just at a later date.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    You guys got xtrm9, quit whining.

Wow I give you ideas to start a cult and make money and Im whinning. Geesh a bit over sensitive there arent you pickle

sides I cant bring myself to give xtrm the koolaide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'll be honest and admit that Rawthorne may come across as being a bit harsh at times. But, coming from my experiences with him, he is only rude and hurtful to those that **** him off. I am not defending a guildmate of mine, I am defending a friend. The guild name over my head does not matter to me, I will defend my friends no matter what as long as I feel they are in the right. Again, I stress the idea of passing unfair judgement on the rest of Radiance, because of my stance on the matters concerning Rawthorne, being just as immature as people making accounts to flame with.

yeah his rude, and he nvr change.
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My conclusion is Enrage waited but not really the kind of wait they should have done if they truely seek a fun TW.(hint:Waiting anywhere other than the spawn point isn't waiting)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Enrage waited but by the time Radiance showed up we stopped waiting already. Clunker decided Rad was taking way too long and gave us the go-ahead to attack the crystal. Everyone was asked to wait at B5 before that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But waiting at B5 isn't really fair , is it? You don't zone into B5 right away and we all know the advantage of getting to B5 first at the start of TW.

And if you guys really want to have fun and at the same time shut Rad's mouth, you can always wait at spawn point this week and use only 4 cats. Just a suggestion.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Yeah Hisui, they dont consider waiting at B5 waiting though.

"Waiting" according to them is either outside the TW completely or at our home base where we spawn in. SO because we stood at B5 to them we didnt wait. pfffttt....

You know when I was in Evo and we were asked to wait for other guilds to finish TWs, we waited at B5. In Enrage we waited for other guilds we waited at B5. EVERY other guild THANKED us for WAITING in both guilds I was in. Funny how Rad is the ONLY guild who has declared waiting at B5 is not waiting. Especially since they have NEVER waited for a guild themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Meh. Its not fair Ill give you that much. But luckily this week Enrage doesn't hafta wait for Rad :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    But waiting at B5 isn't really fair , is it? You don't zone into B5 right away and we all know the advantage of getting to B5 first at the start of TW.

And if you guys really want to have fun and at the same time shut Rad's mouth, you can always wait at spawn point this week and use only 4 cats. Just a suggestion.

TBH Im so sick of Rad their excuses, their whinning, and their no shows that I dont even care about having fun TWs with them anymore or making things "fair". Kill them take their land and later lets hope some guild takes it from us that actually deserves to have it.

Ill get my kicks by going after TheCore weaponless. Now thats going to be a fun TW with no weps hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ..I dont even care about having fun TWs with them anymore or making things "fair". Kill them take their land...

Yes! At last you said it! Dat's the ferocity worthy of a true cat! b:chuckle

No more battles of words and endless discussions.

Take 1k Streamz! Take city of Lost! Systematic Radiance genocide! b:shocked

Quote of the week: "..Kill them, take their land.." b:thanks

Who cares if they don't put up a fight? If they p.ussy out, so what?
    Pop those crystals like zits and cut their money flow.

Reduce them to nothing. Then there will be nothing to argue about.
    We'll just concentrate on trolls in these forums to see how many of them we can get banned. b:pleased
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, Drow, unfortunately people only change if and when they decide to. But as it stand, Raw and I are good terms and I won't do anything to jepordize that.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    We'll just concentrate on trolls in these forums to see how many of them we can get banned. b:pleased

lol sounds like fun to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes! At last you said it! Dat's the ferocity worthy of a true cat! b:chuckle

No more battles of words and endless discussions.

Take 1k Streamz! Take city of Lost! Systematic Radiance genocide! b:shocked

Quote of the week: "..Kill them, take their land.." b:thanks

Who cares if they don't put up a fight? If they p.ussy out, so what?
    Pop those crystals like zits and cut their money flow.

Reduce them to nothing. Then there will be nothing to argue about.

You'd do better off throwing your ****ty life away sniffing coke.

Long before they accomplish that, Enrage will become everything they dislike in Radiance. They cannot win.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wai hai thar Sonny!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    Wai hai thar Sonny!
    Go to hell!!

I'll get to you, when I'm done with your idiotic backwoods in-bred cousin Krasava.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Go to hell!!

I'll get to you, when I'm done with your idiotic backwoods in-bred cousin Krasava.
    Who peed in your cheerios this morning? b:puzzled
    edited April 2009
    Who peed in your cheerios this morning? b:puzzled

Hmph, not worth talking to.

Though, I'm wondering if Triad and Evo would merge, a lot of antagonism between them. Though, if they got past that, they could be a formidable challenge.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yet you quoted me anyway. b:chuckle

Last I heard, Evo was at 199 members. Hard to merge at that point, unless both guilds shed a lot of their lower levels.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Go to hell!!

You'll get done with me, eh?

I'll **** you up so bad you'll be on life support for couple of years.
    You putrid cun.t of a man.

b:bye