Options
12346»

Comments

• Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    he camp the chest in the past and wokes up in the middle of the night to do it. Dedication or not I wouldn't make up in the middle of the night to grab a 300k worthy item. I used to camp it from times to times but then I figured solo AOE was much better income with about 400k an hour repair included.

Fiery makes more money though, I can tell you that much.

by now you should know ch2h5oh likes to troll.

+10 is months out of my reach but certainly realistic if sticking around for the long term. chests are a decent source of income when u can find them, and certainly worth it when ur sitting around watching tv looking for something to do during the ad break, but as u've experienced its difficult to farm something so unpredicatable.

i'd like to consider my herc the most reliable source of income. the whole 'you dont need to cash shop' thing isnt accurate either, since when i quit my previous game i sold my items for cash, and planned to spend that here but instead just used a small fraction of that on a herc. its one of the best investments a player can ever make.

last source of income would be [?] mini bosses throughout the map. respawn time makes them easy enough to farm except not much i can do about the flying ones until they come out with herc wings. even just a few of these per day over 7 days is enough to match cq salary i dont know why people dont do them more often.

As for Fiery i believe what he said, but its not a competition im just here to clear up some facts as ch2h5oh is starting to **** me off with these exagerations.

@Chaotiic, u can compare the timelaps between SS's and check exp gained. undines however is an amazing spot, u can get pked on left side and jump down to right side within 30sec and start grinding again.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your refering to this i guess?

http://i41.tinypic.com/301dmoh.jpg

Took that screenshot cause i found it amusing you would use gush on wizzy in water robes with water barrier up. You did it roughly 15min prior on the other side of undines, so i was prepared this time.

First S came, with his healer Se. He took a few shots but didnt wanna go red, then u came, undine+gush then herio broke after that, and nobody seemed to wanna kill me then fiery came and all started to box me while Se was healing so i was just chatting away while it all took place since i found it amusing. Afterwards, i jumped out of the water and flew away, and since u didnt have your weapons equipped i didnt even die.

Ofcourse im such an undine botter i wouldnt have known any of that, and ofcourse that SS must have been created in photoshop. <3

edit:

http://i39.tinypic.com/23msg04.jpg

This one was taken just before u came on the other side of undines. I took it since u can see guildchat i wanted dragon orbs, yet i dont remember names very well so i just SS'd it so i could mail him after miji up.

You can compare exp bar/miji time with first SS if u like. If you really believe i'd go afk at undines with CQ's flying around with 25k left on HP herio then so be it.

Actually, that's only one occasion. There were a few others but i guess you forgot?. I gushed because i wanted to tick your herio smart ****. You obviously weren't moving anywhere so why not just tick your herio anyway? Then youre herio broke, so i killed you instead.

I'm talking about the time where a few more CQ (i'm not naming names) basically punched you with no weapon on for at least 10 minutes. And before we got ther you were grinding on undines. Then stopped magically as we **** your gear. Explain that.
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    You guys in CQ need more brains. I mean honestly... everything you accuse or discover is nothing but fail.

for example, if you need something, just ask and you'll find the answer.
    To Hidden ---> "Are you a bot?"
    Hidden Replies ---> "Yes one with a built in 196 IQ AI engine to respond to you with this answer, while you do 674 damage with gush on a robe mage wearing fish gear you fail wizard."

How come no one ever tries "asking the person about what you need" but jump to all weird conclusions? Ever tried asking me about what you wanted to know about me? No.

CQ = Complain Quick.

You're the worst troll on the forums.

Btw: I got from 88-90 in less than 2 weeks.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hidden doesn't bot.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    um, who cares about getting to 90, its not that hard. and who carse about hh90, its too easy to farm, too common, and inferior to whatever im farming right now.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    um, who cares about getting to 90, its not that hard. and who carse about hh90, its too easy to farm, too common, and inferior to whatever im farming right now.

stop showing off fieryb:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Dude, get over yourself, seriously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cute Don't hate just because Fiery's awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    only because his alt is married to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Victor and Fiery are two completely different person, lol.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Victor and Fiery are two completely different person, lol.
    And so are ItsMyJob and Incomparable right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I don't know and don't care how "awesome" he is, he is way too full of himself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Victor - Lost City
    Victor - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Trolls are butthurt b:surrender alts levels are higher than his main b:surrender
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't know and don't care how "awesome" he is, he is way too full of himself...

Calm down stop getting all wild for no reason. Aren't you supposed to make people like Fiery rage quit? getting angry is NOT the RQ way.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL why do we have to hate a guild as a whole, I mean only reason I hate GuardianZ is because of Shinzoko and his horriable leadership, so instead just put his name up their =o, fourms name should be renamed to who do you hate most in the server =P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Its 2 ppl...

Mezzys husband is Victor, hes a sweetheart while Fiery is like scary b:surrender
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL why do we have to hate a guild as a whole, I mean only reason I hate GuardianZ is because of Shinzoko and his horriable leadership, so instead just put his name up their =o, fourms name should be renamed to who do you hate most in the server =P.

Your reasoning is ****. You just said, "Why do we have to hate a guild as a whole? I mean only reason I HATE GUARDIANZ." HATE...... GUARDIANZ. Hope you understand why that makes you sound stupid now.
    Its 2 ppl...

Mezzys husband is Victor, hes a sweetheart while Fiery is like scary b:surrender

Fiery is scary but he's pro. It makes up for a lot.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Its 2 ppl...

b:cry A sweetheart who doesn't love me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cry A sweetheart who doesn't love me!

b:scorn Victoria isn't a sweetheart, he's just another pimp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle