Which guild do you hate the most?

Options

Comments

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No I don't remember, got an SS? Also, when are you coming back on your main? I gotta see how much time I've got to outlevel you.

No SS anymore, just cleaned out that folder.

You have awhile to out level me. I don't really care because the private server I'm on is cool. Straight to end game, get right to the fun stuff [PvP]. All you have to do is farm dragon orbs and HH99 gear and skill books, etc. Also the server really show that +12 gear doesn't make up for lack of skill...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If I understood anything that was written here I'd probably have a counter to make you look like a complete idiot, but then again, you're BLT so it speaks for itself.

Based on what Skyannie wrote, however, what pressure are you talking about? RQ kills you because you're idiots and you backstabbed us as well as others. Not to mention your little "save the server" stunt you all try to pull, but fail at backing it with your actions.

Oh and here's the irony of what you wrote: "take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?"

CQ is trying to take the entire map? CQ = attacking their KoS guilds. DUH. BLT = attacking whatever land they can get their greedy little claws on. Sounds to me that BLT wants to take over the map, not CQ. Only difference is BLT can't because most of them suck at PvP. FYI, +12 gear doesn't make you good at PvP, that's why you get rolled by CQ and RQ with even numbers...

hmm BLT so greedy about lands,thats why we left outlaw and RR have that one land for so long?we dun wan whole map CQ does the name is in its self Conqueror"they want all they want to Conqueror ,what dont people understand about that?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So does every member of BloodLusT have a blood fetish? I mean are you REALLY basing what guilds do on their NAMES? May be true for RQ but that's one out of hundreds.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So does every member of BloodLusT have a blood fetish? I mean are you REALLY basing what guilds do on their NAMES? May be true for RQ but that's one out of hundreds.

Yes most bloodlust members are short tempered, quick to anger, and let that take over and attack before thinking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    and its more complicasted then people think when they say oh and why is blt attackin gz instead of cq alot more things go on then people think.like how CQ is pressureing rq and gz into attackin us ,CQ workin GZ and RQ like dogs then if they actually do take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?

Ok, you *really* don't know your opposition if you think RQ or GZ was pressured into attacking BLT. RQ *hates* you, and they don't get pressured into *anything*, even if it's in their best interest. They do what they want, when they want, no matter what. They want BLT to fall. They won't stop unless they get bored and get interested in something else.

GZ being pressured? Those guys are almost stupidly single-minded in their pursuit of a goal, and BLT decided to make them enemies. They hit RQ non-stop until they eventually (with help) wiped RQ off the map. You *actually* think CQ has enough power to make them do something? They wouldn't listen anyway, they are too stubborn. You managed to **** off the two most fanatic guilds on the server, after pissing off the steamrolling, grindmachine that CQ is. You dug your own grave. Enjoy the taste of dirt as you suffocate in your shallow grave.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes most bloodlust members are short tempered, quick to anger, and let that take over and attack before thinking.

How ironic.
    When a topic surfaces to spread false rumours about CQ, the topic filled with replies quite quickly. (See 'CQ is brainwashing you').
    Yet, this topics been here for so long, with anonymous people spreading hate on BLT, yet I don't see all the "short tempered, quick to anger, allowing anger to take over and attack before thinking" people screaming here and trying to insult everyone who hates them.

Face it. Both sides has their good and short tempered people.
    Must you generalize?

Back on topic though, I don't believe CQ will attack GZ. For what reasons do they have to attack GZ for anyways? CQ has max salary, they could team up with GZ to control the map if they needed to. (If they were really as "bent" on taking the map as some of you claim).

This is a game, people. A guilds built with being powerful, and to hold lands. To say a guild who "tries to take the map" is bad is silly. This game promotes and encourages guilds to take lands. Do you all really expect CQ is cross their arms and say "Oh its okay, we'll let BLT live b:dirty"?
    Likewise, with BLT being triple teamed, do you expect BLT now to just say "Okay, let's just give all our lands to defend CQ!"?
    Each side is taking their best paths to keep their guilds alive.

Aren't we blowing this "guild hatred" a little far?
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You've been trolled.
    Why are people so ****ing srs.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOLz i think this "max salary" idea has gone a bit far now, everyone keeps quoting the 300mil max salary however im sure i saw "our faction has obtained 340000000" earlier today. So much for max salary idea keep coming up with random theories guys ill keep watching the money b:cute
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOLz i think this "max salary" idea has gone a bit far now, everyone keeps quoting the 300mil max salary however im sure i saw "our faction has obtained 340000000" earlier today. So much for max salary idea keep coming up with random theories guys ill keep watching the money b:cute

i think that people are thinking this because the max amount of coins u can hold in ur inventory is 300 mil (i think). therefore, if ur leader gets 340 mil then they can only take 300 mil out of it, thus making 300 mil max. Ofc, this prolly doesn't happen. But i think this is why ppl believe that 300 mil is max gold a guild can aquire
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    max is 200m in inventory. you can take out whatever amount by clicking the coin iconb:sweat
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You managed to **** off the two most fanatic guilds on the server, after pissing off the steamrolling, grindmachine that CQ is. You dug your own grave.

Heh, never really thought about RQ as fanatic, but now that you put it that way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ: we hunt you down for the lulz.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

b:laughb:pleasedb:chuckle and here we are, long after losing all the territories, still doing the same **** as before. so much for "HAHAHAHA RQ GOING BYE BYE YOU GUYS SUXORZ WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN"
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hahaha, I would post something to go with this, But I'd probably get banned for it xD.

.i.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    :3
    I'm trained in the art of RunQuick, watch out! I outrun even the fastest of phoenixs. (But not cancer with sprint, fox form, and 200% speed powder)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm trained in the art of RunQuick, watch out! I outrun even the fastest of phoenixs. (But not cancer with sprint, fox form, and 200% speed powder)

Runmour <3 You make mages proud *cough*

Btw votes are up to 174 and BaconLettuceTomato still most hated. b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow, Runmour. I LIKE IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I must teach u the art of sutra-tele's b:pleased
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I must teach u the art of sutra-tele's b:pleased

Please put Sutra-Teles' while you're botting at undines next time Hidden b:thanks

I know isn't Runmour just the best name everrr =)
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Please put Sutra-Teles' while you're botting at undines next time Hidden b:thanks

Lol Hidden bot? Rotfl. He's active 24x7 or afk catshop or on his wf farming.
    Hidden no lifed from level 88 to 90 in 2 weeks with a total of 167 mijis.

Didn't know a bot could activate a miji once every 1 hour and buy them over guild chats.

GG, if only you whispered to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »

Didn't know a bot could activate a miji once every 1 hour and buy them over guild chats.

LOL "GG" to me and 3 other CQ beating the **** outa Hidden while he stood there underwater for 5 minutes. How was your repair bill Hidden?
  • Hidden - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL "GG" to me and 3 other CQ beating the **** outa Hidden while he stood there underwater for 5 minutes. How was your repair bill Hidden?

Your refering to this i guess?

http://i41.tinypic.com/301dmoh.jpg

Took that screenshot cause i found it amusing you would use gush on wizzy in water robes with water barrier up. You did it roughly 15min prior on the other side of undines, so i was prepared this time.

First S came, with his healer Se. He took a few shots but didnt wanna go red, then u came, undine+gush then herio broke after that, and nobody seemed to wanna kill me then fiery came and all started to box me while Se was healing so i was just chatting away while it all took place since i found it amusing. Afterwards, i jumped out of the water and flew away, and since u didnt have your weapons equipped i didnt even die.

Ofcourse im such an undine botter i wouldnt have known any of that, and ofcourse that SS must have been created in photoshop. <3

edit:

http://i39.tinypic.com/23msg04.jpg

This one was taken just before u came on the other side of undines. I took it since u can see guildchat i wanted dragon orbs, yet i dont remember names very well so i just SS'd it so i could mail him after miji up.

You can compare exp bar/miji time with first SS if u like. If you really believe i'd go afk at undines with CQ's flying around with 25k left on HP herio then so be it.
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Please put Sutra-Teles' while you're botting at undines next time Hidden

Your refering to this i guess?

http://i41.tinypic.com/301dmoh.jpg

Took that screenshot cause i found it amusing you would use gush on wizzy in water robes with water barrier up. You did it roughly 15min prior on the other side of undines, so i was prepared this time.

First S came, with his healer Se. He took a few shots but didnt wanna go red, then u came, undine+gush then herio broke after that, and nobody seemed to wanna kill me then fiery came and all started to box me while Se was healing so i was just chatting away while it all took place since i found it amusing. Afterwards, i jumped out of the water and flew away, and since u didnt have your weapons equipped i didnt even die.

Ofcourse im such an undine botter i wouldnt have known any of that, and ofcourse that SS must have been created in photoshop. <3

edit:

http://i39.tinypic.com/23msg04.jpg

This one was taken just before u came on the other side of undines. I took it since u can see guildchat i wanted dragon orbs, yet i dont remember names very well so i just SS'd it so i could mail him after miji up.

You can compare exp bar/miji time with first SS if u like. If you really believe i'd go afk at undines with CQ's flying around with 25k left on HP herio then so be it.

You guys in CQ need more brains. I mean honestly... everything you accuse or discover is nothing but fail.

for example, if you need something, just ask and you'll find the answer.
    To Hidden ---> "Are you a bot?"
    Hidden Replies ---> "Yes one with a built in 196 IQ AI engine to respond to you with this answer, while you do 674 damage with gush on a robe mage wearing fish gear you fail wizard."

How come no one ever tries "asking the person about what you need" but jump to all weird conclusions? Ever tried asking me about what you wanted to know about me? No.

CQ = Complain Quick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    while you do 674 damage with gush on a robe mage wearing fish gear you fail wizard

actually that was his undine, it crited if i remember correctly. My fish robes are single opt water defense, so my earth defense was vitually non-existant.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, but now Hidden is ballin' out of control with hh90 and a burger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, but now Hidden is ballin' out of control with hh90 and a burger.
    Hidden is a fine example of "You don't need TW salary neither do you need to cash shop a lot" (a little over average yes, for hieros and mijis and mounts only).

When he finishes his last part to his 90 set, he's gonna be awesome.

+10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

88-90 in 2 weeks is considered fast? Wow players these days really dont know how to level. 167 mijis is a hell of a lot for 88-90 i used about 36 going 89-90 getting about 3.3% per hr only reason i would get less is from bl 9x crashes.

If anything i would say 167 hrs from 88-90 sounds more like a botter considering how inefficiently u would have to grind to take that long. Not saying Hidden is a botter, in fact i would say she isnt. Every time i saw her at undines after i killed her she went to town straight away. Unless bots have developed some new ability to go to town after death i dont think hidden bots. I think tika has been listening to S a bit too much that guy calls bot on everything and everyone lol. One guy responded to his pms and he explained it away by telling people his text was too close together and wasnt good english therefore it was a bot auto-response and he was botting anyway.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    88-90 in 2 weeks is considered fast? Wow players these days really dont know how to level. 167 mijis is a hell of a lot for 88-90 i used about 36 going 89-90 getting about 3.3% per hr only reason i would get less is from bl 9x crashes.

If anything i would say 167 hrs from 88-90 sounds more like a botter considering how inefficiently u would have to grind to take that long. Not saying Hidden is a botter, in fact i would say she isnt. Every time i saw her at undines after i killed her she went to town straight away. Unless bots have developed some new ability to go to town after death i dont think hidden bots. I think tika has been listening to S a bit too much that guy calls bot on everything and everyone lol. One guy responded to his pms and he explained it away by telling people his text was too close together and wasnt good english therefore it was a bot auto-response and he was botting anyway.
    well I don't really know that miji count i just spazzed some 3 digit number.
    if you want an accurate info, he used 24 mijis, 4 cube runs and daily + WQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hidden is a fine example of "You don't need TW salary neither do you need to cash shop a lot" (a little over average yes, for hieros and mijis and mounts only).

When he finishes his last part to his 90 set, he's gonna be awesome.

+10

he camp the chest in the past and wokes up in the middle of the night to do it. Dedication or not I wouldn't make up in the middle of the night to grab a 300k worthy item. I used to camp it from times to times but then I figured solo AOE was much better income with about 400k an hour repair included.

Fiery makes more money though, I can tell you that much.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    he camp the chest in the past and wokes up in the middle of the night to do it. Dedication or not I wouldn't make up in the middle of the night to grab a 300k worthy item. I used to camp it from times to times but then I figured solo AOE was much better income with about 400k an hour repair included.

Fiery makes more money though, I can tell you that much.
    he doesn't do it alone afaik.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]