Which guild do you hate the most?

Options

Comments

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    You're a WB. Stop getting oneshotted by Pandora's raperocks.

lolschooled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    Zahra - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When did this become serious? Cast your votes and get the hell out.

Btw, voted for RQ. F~cking ****...b:angry
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn it Zahra, now RQ is more hated than CQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually, I voted for BLT, I don't know who voted us again. XD
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OHSHNAP!b:pleased
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nothing can ensure them winning against CQ because BLT refuses to attack CQ and always has. They'll attack anyone BUT CQ.

blt had a ceasefire with gz a few weeks back to focus on attacking cq. and they did attack. gz broke that pact, which isnt surprising...they were boxed in and all high levels want to participate in tw.

at full strength, blts chances of taking land from cq are slim. when that strength is divided with simultaneous attacks from other guilds obviously it gets much more difficult.

fact is lots of people join guilds for salary. you know this is true. the core of a guild doesnt make up the bulk of the tw force. to appease those 'mercenaries' you need to pay them off by generating enough income. thus, taking land from gz. if gz's income drops and their members leave, cq being nearly full, blt could potentially gain members here as well.

simple fact is no one can take on cq 1v1 right now. and its difficult to rile people up and coordinate multiple tws against them because they basically are the good guys. its unfortunate that blt chose to ostracize their allies/potential allies. but keep in mind most of those acts were done by only a few blt higher ups, most which have left the guild/quit the game.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Which is why this game sucks for guilds. Stronger guild in terms of relationships will almost ALWAYS be ones that aren't on the map. RQ being wiped off the map really showed who was true to the guild and the people in it.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ddsp - Lost City
    Ddsp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    To tell you the truth i dont like any of the big factions/guilds. They all think that since they have been here so long and have so many high lvl members that us n00bs are ****. I personally spend 10+ hours a day on here and have found a home with a small faction. The high lvl members are teaching me and making me a stronger player. I am devoted to them for their help and guidance and the took me as a lvl 14 player. I have in the short time I've been playing tried all classes but cleric and have 2 i am keeping. They were made with the guidance of my faction and as none of the ones listed here would even talk to me(aside from a ty from pandora when I said ty for the wiz guide).
    ddsp: Archer-Lost City
    Plan: Run around and kill!!!
    Results: Epic Fail
    Concern: None-It is just a game.b:nosebleedb:nosebleedb:nosebleed
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Always love to meet a fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They were made with the guidance of my faction and as none of the ones listed here would even talk to me(aside from a ty from pandora when I said ty for the wiz guide).

To tell you the truth, I've found myself helping lower levels do the timed tauroc quest in Town of Arrivals quite a few times, killing Vipenalt, and helping them with general game knowledge. So, it really depends on WHO you talk to, not so much the guild they come from. Just because we are higher levels doesn't mean we're necessarily uptight about it.

However, obviously, you can't expect any other stranger to smile at you and give you a hand, pretty much the same way it doesn't happen in real life. Also, because of their levels, they tend to get requested for assistance quite often, to the point where they grow weary of it and become less willing to help people outside the guild, since they already have enough work IN it. For people who haven't been exposed to said environment, it's a bit harder to accept.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So, it really depends on WHO you talk to, not so much the guild they come from.

Oh the irony that this statement would appear in a shallow topic such as this.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh the irony that this statement would appear in a shallow topic such as this.

Point taken, lol. Just wanted to let him feel a little bit more hope toward individuals in general. XD
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I help out a lot in the lowbie areas ^_^.

When I have a HP hiero I'd like to waste I fly around the pk hot spots killing "wannabe be like RQ" random pkers (one such is MakeMeKing) and then when the newbie thanks me for helping him/her; I kill him/her (oh yeah, I finish the job... can't make RQ look like a carebear guild now). Then later I find the player I just killed and give him a few tips on how to run away from pks like this to save thyself or convince him/her to reroll a veno and introduce them to the wonderful world of herbs and pk pots.

Sometimes people party me and freak out when they look at my MP (anyone who sees a warrior in HH80 robe set and 5.3k MP would freak out tbh @_@), I usually stick around and explain to them the epic failures of a robe warrior.

Also, when I meet fellow sword warriors, I advise them to re roll axes. But you'll find me using swords, you can call this hypocrisy but I call it...trolling
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    O___O

The hate is strong against BLT... just glad that I'm a lowbie/noob so I don't need to worry about this type of stuff for around 70 more levels. :Db:kiss

And I think it's time to re-introduce the hippy age. We need some peace here in LC.
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:flower~LOVE&PEACE!~b:flower
  • Apocalypse - Lost City
    Apocalypse - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »

When I have a HP hiero I'd like to waste I fly around the pk hot spots killing "wannabe be like RQ" random pkers (one such is MakeMeKing) and then when the newbie thanks me for helping him/her; I kill him/her (oh yeah, I finish the job... can't make RQ look like a carebear guild now). Then later I find the player I just killed and give him a few tips on how to run away from pks like this to save thyself or convince him/her to reroll a veno and introduce them to the wonderful world of herbs and pk pots.

Sometimes people party me and freak out when they look at my MP (anyone who sees a warrior in HH80 robe set and 5.3k MP would freak out tbh @_@), I usually stick around and explain to them the epic failures of a robe warrior.

Also, when I meet fellow sword warriors, I advise them to re roll axes. But you'll find me using swords, you can call this hypocrisy but I call it...trolling

I wanted to quote this whole thing so no one can go back and say "well you didn't get whole quote, that's not what he said". let's focus on this...Then later I find the player I just killed and give him a few tips on how to run away from pks like this to save thyself......so....Severan.....can we readily say, with all that **** you RPK'ers spew about talent and tact......teaching them how to run away.....in lowbie areas....that you are a coward. See, cause if you don't have the mind of a 5th grader or the mentality of a highschool bully then this is just pure cowardice. Glad you sh1tbags finally admit you can't stand toe to toe with a real challenge.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

^ Almost believed it.
    I wanted to quote this whole thing so no one can go back and say "well you didn't get whole quote, that's not what he said". let's focus on this...Then later I find the player I just killed and give him a few tips on how to run away from pks like this to save thyself......so....Severan.....can we readily say, with all that **** you RPK'ers spew about talent and tact......teaching them how to run away.....in lowbie areas....that you are a coward. See, cause if you don't have the mind of a 5th grader or the mentality of a highschool bully then this is just pure cowardice. Glad you sh1tbags finally admit you can't stand toe to toe with a real challenge.
    ^ Another victim. I see some hidden text there.

icwatudidthar...

Also, when I meet fellow sword warriors, I advise them to re roll axes. But you'll find me using swords,

you can call this hypocrisy but I call it...trolling
    Severan is most pro-est troll I've seen. Best april fool ever! Anyone who is from RageQuit knows Severan never PKs, never has. Also he hates Axes, we bought him a XS and he still refused to use it and 5.3k MP?? He carries a bunch of reset scrolls around and pulls a stunt on people. He did that to troll a bunch of us a few weeks ago. 1m coins is kitty litter to him.

Rule of the thumb in RQ, anything that Severan says is troll (he uses text emotes while he does that or sometimes ranibow colored text which means part of what he says is true but if you see him cursing or swearing that means it not a troll). We're talking about the guy who trolled 1/2 the server on world chat to come to DWP for a secret letter event that never happened not once but twice.

He pulls it off when people least expect it, he learns from Ningi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And this is what we called nature's true beauty.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Anyone who is from RageQuit knows Severan never PKs, never has.

He PKs his own guildies. b:cute

ch2h5oh wrote: »
    He pulls it off when people least expect it, he learns from Ningi.

That guy had possibly the ugliest looking char EVER.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That guy had possibly the ugliest looking char EVER.

EnterSandman is worse IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

**** Pro almost believed it too
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He PKs his own guildies. b:cute.
    Him and DestroyTokyo. They do that a lot.
    but most of the time you'll find Severan searching for his stun skill... Sword warriors, no wonder they fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

If I (a level 9X EA) decided to kill a 4X I can 1 shot him. In some cases there might be a miss or two, which gives them a chance to make a move (God's on their side today I tell you).

Your Version: The 4X fights my 9X EA and dies and Q.Q like you and the rest of your guild.
    His Version: The 4X runs away to a safezone making me look stupid and regret missing that shot while I listen to insulting whispers from that noob that god saved.

Running away is not an act of cowardice, Its a smart move. Carebears who talk about honor in an online game like you; would never understand it. You never grew up btw, you got power leveled (or Botted) in REAL LIFE and you missed out life's essentials while growing up, that is why Severan was able to troll you with a simple term Vegeta. I can never forget those World Chats. Had you grown up the right way, you would have know and realized and acted.

Carebear guilds should stick to their civic duties. leave the PvP to the PvPers.

Hats off to those pros.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Haha, I remember him. I asked him about it once and he said he made it as ugly as possible cause he didn't think he would stick around in the game very long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes! Lets all support BLT in their struggle towards saving the server! By...attacking GZ instead of CQ? b:shocked b:bye

Yes, BLT aims to save the server from CQ! ...by...attacking RQ...who was on their side....

and backstabbing GZ and their ceasefire....

again...

like they did to RQ...

twice...

BUT SOMEHOW IT WILL SAVE THE SERVER!

You don't remember how my original character looked do youb:surrender

btw, on topic, reason BLT is hated is bcuz they are liars, glitchers, and backstabbers. reason RQ isn't hated is bcuz they haven't lied, cheated, or backstabbed. their policy has always been rpk, it's pretty much known and accepted now...

I voted RQ anyways...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    this post is biassed since so many CQ go on pwi forums ofcourse they will all vote blt
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes, BLT aims to save the server from CQ! ...by...attacking RQ...who was on their side....

and backstabbing GZ and their ceasefire....

again...

like they did to RQ...

twice...

BUT SOMEHOW IT WILL SAVE THE SERVER!

btw, on topic, reason BLT is hated is bcuz they are liars, glitchers, and backstabbers. reason RQ isn't hated is bcuz they haven't lied, cheated, or backstabbed. their policy has always been rpk, it's pretty much known and accepted now...

I voted RQ anyways...

man ....wtf.BLT back stabbed RQ? well how i saw it when blt was about to break up guess what RQ that we were not allie with but still had cease fires for tw attacked etherblade and were keepin it so we attacked them back and took etherblade.All of the sudden RQ KoS with blt for us taking our land back wtf is panpan tellin u guys?i mean...seriously.and its more complicasted then people think when they say oh and why is blt attackin gz instead of cq alot more things go on then people think.like how CQ is pressureing rq and gz into attackin us ,CQ workin GZ and RQ like dogs then if they actually do take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    like how CQ is pressureing rq and gz into attackin us ,CQ workin GZ and RQ like dogs then if they actually do take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?

This is the classic argument of how Conqueror will suddenly become treacherous after Blt has been defeated. The response is simple, we have no reason to attack GZ, we're allied, it won't happen. Also, I'm not really sure there's been any pressuring on RQ or GZ, so your insults are superfluous.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    man ....wtf.BLT back stabbed RQ? well how i saw it when blt was about to break up guess what RQ that we were not allie with but still had cease fires for tw attacked etherblade and were keepin it so we attacked them back and took etherblade.All of the sudden RQ KoS with blt for us taking our land back wtf is panpan tellin u guys?i mean...seriously.and its more complicasted then people think when they say oh and why is blt attackin gz instead of cq alot more things go on then people think.like how CQ is pressureing rq and gz into attackin us ,CQ workin GZ and RQ like dogs then if they actually do take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?

If I understood anything that was written here I'd probably have a counter to make you look like a complete idiot, but then again, you're BLT so it speaks for itself.

Based on what Skyannie wrote, however, what pressure are you talking about? RQ kills you because you're idiots and you backstabbed us as well as others. Not to mention your little "save the server" stunt you all try to pull, but fail at backing it with your actions.

Oh and here's the irony of what you wrote: "take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?"

CQ is trying to take the entire map? CQ = attacking their KoS guilds. DUH. BLT = attacking whatever land they can get their greedy little claws on. Sounds to me that BLT wants to take over the map, not CQ. Only difference is BLT can't because most of them suck at PvP. FYI, +12 gear doesn't make you good at PvP, that's why you get rolled by CQ and RQ with even numbers...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No I don't remember, got an SS? Also, when are you coming back on your main? I gotta see how much time I've got to outlevel you.

like how CQ is pressureing rq and gz into attackin us ,CQ workin GZ and RQ like dogs then if they actually do take blt down CQ gona take GZ down then the whole map will be cqs does everyone want that?
    Also, I'm not really sure there's been any pressuring on RQ or GZ, so your insults are superfluous.

If you think that Pandora would be pressured into a tw that he didn't want to be in you really don't know him very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]