Which guild do you hate the most?

Options

Comments

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Miss_Tika, nothing can be inferred from this poll. First, there are only 113 votes (i.e. too little to mean anything) and second, it's probably heavily biased considering many people don't even bother to check the forums.

On a random note.. why are BM avatars so ugly.. =____=

Amen Xtacy =)

Amen Amour =)

Anyway, of course this Poll doesn't demostrate what the entire server is thinking. But over half of the people voted BL as most hated. That DEFINITELY MEANS something if you like it or not. QQ
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    For the record, I voted RQ.
    I hate them! ;D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Amen Xtacy =)

Amen Amour =)

Anyway, of course this Poll doesn't demostrate what the entire server is thinking. But over half of the people voted BL as most hated. That DEFINITELY MEANS something if you like it or not. QQ

It really would mean nothing if everyone who voted here was CQ.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It really would mean nothing if everyone who voted here was CQ.

Lots of RQ voted....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lots of RQ voted....

For RQ. b:chuckle
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    BLT gets my vote

guild is full of scumbags, bodies of lies and scammers to the core
  • wenh93
    wenh93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what happened to BL? y r they hatedb:shocked
    and rq in 4th what a shock :o
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    My vote goes with Conqueror.

Bottom line is the server balance, one guild supported by a large group of blind players who know no better can and will destroy a server and a game.

When there is no TW, and you're paying 2-3,000,000 for a single charm you'll understand one thing; It's too late.

When a guild can control bidding, and control the economy, the game is over. Period. Time, money, image - won't matter when the server is overrun. Not just overrun honestly, but taken over by corrupt, fraudulent gamers who will do ANYTHING from stealing accounts to fraudulent complaints to ban you.

If you're not up to the challenge of saving the server, then you have no reason at all to even waste your time on the forum, or logging in.

You dont desirve a vote, you used to lead a guild with numbers impersonating letters.
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, BLT wants to balance the server?

give me a break....

with all the BS and lies they come up with and betrayals they have done to other guilds, who would wanna ally them 2 "balance" the server b:surrender

in truth they just want to eat up the lands themselves (according to Grimz's original plan b:bye)

imo its way better for CQ 2 take over than having a corrupted guild filled with greedy shet bags in such as them <<

and this is exactly why BLT is the most hated guild on LC

BloodLust 61 50.00%
    GuardianZ 12 9.84%
    Conqueror 17 13.93%
    RageQuit 16 13.11%
    RedHawk 7 5.74%
    ShortBus 9 7.38%
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    guilty wrote: »
    lol, BLT wants to balance the server?

give me a break....

with all the BS and lies they come up with and betrayals they have done to other guilds, who would wanna ally them 2 "balance" the server b:surrender

in truth they just want to eat up the lands themselves (according to Grimz's original plan b:bye)

imo its way better for CQ 2 take over than having a corrupted guild filled with greedy shet bags in such as them <<

and this is exactly why BLT is the most hated guild on LC

BloodLust 61 50.00%
    GuardianZ 12 9.84%
    Conqueror 17 13.93%
    RageQuit 16 13.11%
    RedHawk 7 5.74%
    ShortBus 9 7.38%

Whoa,relax...
    All that hate could consume you eventually.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What the hell? You think charms will reach 2M because CQ owns the map? how will that work?

You idiot, Schooled.

The reason that happened on Oracle was because the Malay GMs allowed a prominent gold seller to sell gold legally. It was always cheaper to buy gold than zen, thus the suppliers were lacking but the inflation was crazy high.

Its simple economics, the value of gold dropped there because there was so much of it, not because Warlord owned the map. That won't happen here which is why the gold prices have stabalized on LC, and fluctuate only for stupid events.

Its just coming down to a group of Bitter people in BL. Really, you guys at one point were BETTER than us but your chance to take us out is long passed. You feared the humiliation of failing in an attack against us so you came up with stupid reasons to attack weak guilds instead.

Honestly now. You all have to admit CQ came out of no where and ****ed up the plans of a ton of guilds.

-- On a side note we're still not on the guild list on the forums here. *giggle*
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    -- On a side note we're still not on the guild list on the forums here. *giggle*

I wish. b:surrender I think TDP was the one that felt like posting for Conqueror, pretty much by his own account. Takes away a bit of our mystery. b:sad
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol, LLama, you know what kills me the most about "CQ controling the economy?" There's no way for us to actually do this unless everyone in this economy helped out.

I swear Schooled, if this is how you feel then you haven't been to a Malaysian server. Where the hieros are 2m and to grind 1 miji is 475k. If you haven't already guessed that's the prices for 1 zen there.

As for this server it started at around 90k and is around 130k. I'd have to say this is the best it gets. The only reason it's been rising is because people want money from what people find interesting after every maintenance. Not like we went from 90 to 475k in the same amount of time.

Ignorance can make you sound stupid, Schooled. Get informed with your sources before giving a stupid speech. So you're the reason why Cancer sounds stupid now? I'll never forgive you! b:angry
    Xtacy
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O.o CQ and RQ tied???

RQ stop voting on urself!!!b:angry b:angry
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why does everyone hate BLT? From what I read, some are sore over BLT attacking GZ. Everyone thinks that they're just doing that because they are greedy when in fact, if you look at it differently, it makes sense. I have a cousin in BLT and the reason they are attacking GZ is to gain a better income so that they stand a better chance against CQ. CQ has max income and thus are way better prepared for a fight.

So to sum it up, BLT wishes to take GZ's lands in order to get a higher income which inturn will further insure them winning against CQ. I can understand how CQ would hate BLT as they are enemies and how GZ would hate CQ for taking land, but I think some people are a bit biased. Why not look at both sides of the story? I'm not siding for any side but just presenting another one. (No flames pl0x)b:cry
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why does everyone hate BLT? From what I read, some are sore over BLT attacking GZ. Everyone thinks that they're just doing that because they are greedy when in fact, if you look at it differently, it makes sense. I have a cousin in BLT and the reason they are attacking GZ is to gain a better income so that they stand a better chance against CQ. CQ has max income and thus are way better prepared for a fight.

So to sum it up, BLT wishes to take GZ's lands in order to get a higher income which inturn will further insure them winning against CQ. I can understand how CQ would hate BLT as they are enemies and how GZ would hate CQ for taking land, but I think some people are a bit biased. Why not look at both sides of the story? I'm not siding for any side but just presenting another one. (No flames pl0x)b:cry

Nothing can ensure them winning against CQ because BLT refuses to attack CQ and always has. They'll attack anyone BUT CQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nothing can ensure them winning against CQ because BLT refuses to attack CQ and always has. They'll attack anyone BUT CQ.

If you look at it though, it'd be useless for them to attack as CQ has a much higher salary and thus can afford better items. It'd be foolish to try and attack CQ... kind of like me, in real life, armed with a club charging a man with a shotgun. Now if I could get the money and buy a shotgun or a pistol, I'd stand a much better chance of winning. (Oh god my analogies suckb:shocked)

But do you see my point? Now to further my cruddy analogy. I have a stick and you have a shotgun. I get 5 dollars worth of allowance a week, you get 300. Now if I attacked you, I'd be feeding the worms in a minute. Now let's say there's a guy with a wallet standing next to me. What do I do? Why knock him over the head, take the wallet, purchase a shotgun and then proceed to have a firefight with you. (Once again, please forgive my cruddy analogies.)

Sure, BLT might still lose, but at least they'd have a better change then just to recklessly attack now. This game has tacktics in it and I can't spell. >.> But you get the picture... It's more strategic to build up an army then to rush in with barely anything.b:surrender

Oh and according to your little siggy at the bottom, my **** must be about three cm long. O___O;
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you look at it though, it'd be useless for them to attack as CQ has a much higher salary and thus can afford better items.

Or matching bikinis.

Sure, BLT might still lose, but at least they'd have a better change then just to recklessly attack now. This game has tacktics in it and I can't spell. >.> But you get the picture... It's more strategic to build up an army then to rush in with barely anything.b:surrender

They aren't exactly putting a wholehearted effort into building, if their real intention is to catch up to CQ.

Oh and according to your little siggy at the bottom, my **** must be about three cm long. O___O;

uhh wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have a cousin in BLT and the reason they are attacking GZ is to gain a better income so that they stand a better chance against CQ.

Since when does a guild that mainly contains cash-shoppers need more TW income...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aetheriusen - Lost City
    Aetheriusen - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Don't worry, It'll get bigger....hopefully.

But with that kind of dmg Pandora should really start looking into a career in pronb:laugh
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you look at it though, it'd be useless for them to attack as CQ has a much higher salary and thus can afford better items. It'd be foolish to try and attack CQ... kind of like me, in real life, armed with a club charging a man with a shotgun. Now if I could get the money and buy a shotgun or a pistol, I'd stand a much better chance of winning. (Oh god my analogies suckb:shocked)

But do you see my point? Now to further my cruddy analogy. I have a stick and you have a shotgun. I get 5 dollars worth of allowance a week, you get 300. Now if I attacked you, I'd be feeding the worms in a minute. Now let's say there's a guy with a wallet standing next to me. What do I do? Why knock him over the head, take the wallet, purchase a shotgun and then proceed to have a firefight with you. (Once again, please forgive my cruddy analogies.)

if the one with the club waits around a corner or sneaks up behind the one with the shotgun, club guy wins. money and gear doesn't always win, it just helps b:victory
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    if the one with the club waits around a corner or sneaks up behind the one with the shotgun, club guy wins. money and gear doesn't always win, it just helps b:victory

NOOOO ShotGun would go PEW PEW before u could sneak up on him
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since when does a guild that mainly contains cash-shoppers need more TW income...

I've been agreeing with a lot of the things CQ has said about BLT up until this point. Wtf is wrong with cash shopping?
    Its their method of keeping up with a rival guild who gets 300 million a week.
    Be happy that someone else is putting enough money into this game so that people like you can continue to enjoy it without having to pay.

Ffs, so many CQs are quite intelligent.
    You, though Link, really need to think carefully before listing an idea.

Its a message board. You've got plenty of time to think carefully before spewing out your reptilian ideas.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've been agreeing with a lot of the things CQ has said about BLT up until this point. Wtf is wrong with cash shopping?
    Its their method of keeping up with a rival guild who gets 300 million a week.
    Be happy that someone else is putting enough money into this game so that people like you can continue to enjoy it without having to pay.

Ffs, so many CQs are quite intelligent.
    You, though Link, really need to think carefully before listing an idea.

Its a message board. You've got plenty of time to think carefully before spewing out your reptilian ideas.

He hasn't stated that there's anything wrong with cash shopping. What he's pointing out is that, as they've already spent a fortune, adding a few more in-game coins won't make them that much better.

Please note that the 300m is divided in such a way that each member gets roughly, if high level, 2m+. Which, I believe, isn't all that shocking of a number in comparison to what some of Blt earns cash shopping, even though it's their personal cost.

You've got plenty of time to think this through as well, enough to realize that his message didn't seem to be an offensive one, and it was actually quite well asserted.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • vice969
    vice969 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    BloodLusT doesn't have a Shinzoko...
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    He hasn't stated that there's anything wrong with cash shopping. What he's pointing out is that, as they've already spent a fortune, adding a few more in-game coins won't make them that much better.

Please note that the 300m is divided in such a way that each member gets roughly, if high level, 2m+. Which, I believe, isn't all that shocking of a number in comparison to what some of Blt earns cash shopping, even though it's their personal cost.

You've got plenty of time to think this through as well, enough to realize that his message didn't seem to be an offensive one, and it was actually quite well asserted.

I'm sorry. I do see your point.
    My apologies, Link.

I jumped to conclusions too quickly.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    vice969 wrote: »
    BloodLusT doesn't have a Shinzoko...

They have Yoshiki

Similarities:
    Cash shop whores
    sage archers
    high level
    Leaders....err not anymore for yoshiki I guess.
    People you run away from
    similar personalities
    similar voice

PS: BLT is most hated and they don't even random PK. At the same time, RQ is at the same lvl as CQ and integrity (more of a factor than RedHawk and Short Bus) isn't even on the list. I know why I don't like BLT, but i've been around and i know most of these people...I am curious as to why every else hates them...although not surprised.
  • vice969
    vice969 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    They have Yoshiki

Similarities:
    Cash shop whores
    sage archers
    high level
    Leaders....err not anymore for yoshiki I guess.
    People you run away from
    similar personalities
    similar voice

Yoshiki doesn't spend cash on other people like Shinzoko does.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry. I do see your point.
    My apologies, Link.

I jumped to conclusions too quickly.

lol it's ok, and thx Skyannie for pointing out what i meantb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    [Insert **** by schooled]

You're a WB with f'ing PDEF ornements. You shouldn't be able to post : AT ALL.
    ZzXVdr5.png