Lost City RedHawks

Comments

• ragincagein
    ragincagein Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hey i know why what he said happened. he badly insulted the person who was helping him and got killed for it. note: RedHawk loves fb and wont throw it away unless we have a good reason

no, we did nothing to provoke this RH member
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    no, we did nothing to provoke this RH member

you sure? give me the name if this RedHawkmember then
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    How did this get to 10 Pages @_@

Yo check it son, RedHawk is the shizznit and the only guild other than BL (R.I.P) that actually has the balls to stand up to CQ. IMO all these guild hating on us are just being haters and jealous . -puts on his hata blockas-
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
    edited April 2009
    lol pervs for real
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    [/SIZE]
    pervs wrote: »
    How did this get to 10 Pages @_@[/SIZE]

Yo check it son, RedHawk is the shizznit and the only guild other than BL (R.I.P) that actually has the balls to stand up to CQ. IMO all these guild hating on us are just being haters and jealous . -puts on his hata blockas-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA RedHawk standing up to CQ!!!! AHHHH HFHFHFHFQSDKLJASLDKJQWOIDJAOSIDJASLKDJOIQWDJLKSADGQWLKR
    LOLROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:laughb:laughb:laugh!! ah dammit, i peed my pants....... that was a LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    [/SIZE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA RedHawk standing up to CQ!!!! AHHHH HFHFHFHFQSDKLJASLDKJQWOIDJAOSIDJASLKDJOIQWDJLKSADGQWLKR
    LOLROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:laughb:laughb:laugh!! ah dammit, i peed my pants....... that was a LOL

lol lets see how well your guild does after being killed by CQ everyday? i predict mass amounts of ppk leaving b:thanks
  • dave379
    dave379 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol i'm sorry but more than half the people in this topic posted off topic. topic lead asked if why RH is on KoS, and more than half the people said RH sucks dont QQ about being in a RPK guild.

redhawk is on lots of people's KoS because they random pk, which annoys the **** outa some people. RH randomly pks someone, that person gets someone from his guild to pk RH, then RH brings over more people and so does that person. then it becomes a war and in the end every1 hates each other and RH is on that guild's KoS
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The posts got really boring =/ so I didn't read all the way through.

But as to why RedHawk is on KoS with my faction:

Member was AFK at the highest possible elevation for just a few minutes, when she came back to her computer, she was dead with a PM from a RedHawk member saying it was too tempting NOT to PK her while she was AFK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elinaaa - Lost City
    Elinaaa - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:victory i killed over 3k from those guilds and keep killing them more and more and alot more cuz of ur words

they main thing is i love u i love RH and i have fun so much more then any off those u mentioned cuz u are there .... with me .....with us b:heart
    LONG LIVE R.H
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    [/SIZE]

Heh, ^this.

If I had to guess, CQ put redhawk on kos so that they have someone to kill besides rq. Otherwise you get people like Envy b:kiss who just go around random pking and pretending they didn't do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    hey everyone this is Archers_Soul representing RedHawk. i think alot of ppl dont understanding what she is saying. she is asking why we are KoS, she is not crying about us being KoS and neither do any of us in the guild. infact us being KoS just tells us one thing. wanna know what? glad you asked :) we are such a threat to ppl that so many people hate us and wanna KoS us. ppl usually say they are gonna get this guild disbanded and alot of guilds who said so got disbanded themselfes. EXAMPLE: ReAction. now... we have just recently gotten territory... tell em why as soon as we gotten it we got the most world shouts out of all the other guilds that gotten territory that day, both positive and negitive. again its clear that we are a huge threat so yea. they KoS us.

ROFL!!!! "we have just gotten territory" against a crystal that doesnt do anything???? ZOMG THATS SO F**N IMPOSSIBLE!!!! YOUD NEED LIKE ALL THE lV 100 IN LC TO DO THAT!!! HOWD YOU GUYS DO IT????!!!ZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!b:faintb:faintb:faintb:faintb:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    lol lets see how well your guild does after being killed by CQ everyday? i predict mass amounts of ppk leaving b:thanks

dumass we wouldnt get pked by kos coz our guild is allies wid CQ, and the guild leader and other high status in guild know Dai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mith - Lost City
    Mith - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i was looking to complete an fb so i contacted someone from world chat. we all joined together and started the fb. at the end, the member who i contacted for help left squad and killed all of us, then finished off the boss while we all layed there asking questions.

the person who was advertising help on fb's was in RH. nuff said

I sincerely doubt that whent down how you described it, but since your not even giving up names we cant really take this story like noting else but BS from your part
    The posts got really boring =/ so I didn't read all the way through.

But as to why RedHawk is on KoS with my faction:

Member was AFK at the highest possible elevation for just a few minutes, when she came back to her computer, she was dead with a PM from a RedHawk member saying it was too tempting NOT to PK her while she was AFK.

This one however is probably true, and it was probably me, just to clarify this was done to soho,who was yesterday guildless, is a VENO, was RED at the time and afk outside of safe zone. Can anyone really blame me? common!!

That was just to clarify some of the BS beeing told here....

To stay on topic, to put it simply RH gets KOS because , some of our members random pk , or target lower lvls (to make their life easier I guess), thats part of the "freedom" given to u on a pvp server, and since the point of the game is to have fun , unless its on safe list we dont like to take that option away from ppl.

We probably get more KOS because we are easier to take on in comparison to CQ for example, at least in theory....

and What I find curious about RH is that we never needed to out lvl or out number someone to get in a fight, in comparison to some other guilds outhere that run away at the sight of CQ
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol, are you guys the LC Steel? I'm in steel and people hate most of our members cuz we (not me) PK the **** out of people..daily b:chuckle Everyone ahtes steel....but we arnt bad as people say we are, were a dysfunctional family that likes to TW and kill b:angry It dosent bother me any that people hate us either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • lordbyr0n
    lordbyr0n Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well 1st of all Boo hasnt ever asked anyone to take us off kos its not our style RH are fighters thats what we do we dont care who you are or what guild your in if we wanna pk you we will its sad people have to "Lie" to make themselves feel better.

BULLLKAKA I was there when he not only asked BUT BEGGED to be taken off of KOS with us. THEN later when he started pking us again, he said was because we made him look bad. I can start having screenshots posted for you if like. And I seem to recall, anytime I see a RH member they tend to run into town. OR before BLT disbanned ran for there aid. Also sad your guild is still flaming this thread away and thumping there chest. Enjoy the TW for 1 week cause this week it goes BYE BYE.
    And this weeks TW took you how long to defeat BLT when no one was there? hmm 50 mins? Learning a strait my ****. You guys where place holding it for BLT till you found out they disbanned then you more then likely nuked the gem. Sad really. Redhawk has been a sorry excuse for a guild over 2 games so far. yes I knew your sad guild in Rohan also. Where you never got out of the gate and got owned.
    Your guild Lies. your Guild cheats, your guild uses Glitches, your guild smells funny. DO we need any reason to have you on KOS other then your back stabbing low life scum?
    As the human torch says" FLAME ON! b:angry"
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Redhawk is KOS with CQ simply because they pked CQ members simple as that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • davedr
    davedr Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First of let me start to bore you RHs with some history.
    As soon as I got to lvl 30 yours was the first guild to pk me that too with a full squad of people 20 or more lvls above me. With the kind of initiation that I got to pk, I still never really bothered coz its a pvp server after all even though it was a little upsetting.
    Now let me categorically describe to you why I kill any of u when I see you and I believe these are the exact reasons why everybody pks you on sight.(I personally make sure that I pk at least one of you before i go to bed)

1.You are on a pvp server.
    2.You openly declare to be a pk guild.
    3.You camp at lowbie sites pkin lowbies mercilessly.
    4.You have people who allegedly use cheats/hacks/glitches. Ihave screens to prove it.
    5.You ask for ceasefire several times. We agree to it. 5 mins later u attack us. You ask again and as our officers are discussing it, you attack our members again.
    6.You have members who abuse and also those who racially abuse.
    7.You bark but have no bite to back it.
    8.Most importantly you have run people out of patience.

Now let me give u some suggestions as to what to do to get out of the hole that you have dug for yourself.

1.Disband.
    2.Leave the guild.
    3.Apologize publicly and swear not to do it again.(We wont believe you anyway considering the past.)

Until then my guild and I will kill you.
    P.S: I put all this in points to make it easier for your little minds to read and comprehend.
  • PurpleWitch - Lost City
    PurpleWitch - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well the fact your leader did a world chat last night and stated you were a PK guild seems to be reason enough for you to be kos'd.

Doesnt help when your leader cannot fight his way out of a paper bag and then runs his mouth off in safezone either :)

Boo if you cant walk the walk dont even bother trying to talk the talk.

And before you all start NO i have never been pkd by RedHawks but i have killed a couple.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ...What I find curious about RH is that we never needed to out lvl or out number someone to get in a fight, in comparison to some other guilds outhere that run away at the sight of CQ

It's not curious that you fight when you're outleveled and outnumbered... johnnieboy (fail EA in RH if people don't know him) talks endless **** to CQ when he doesn't get one-shot... the only thing you have to be is stupid to fight someone when you're out manned and outgunned.

The only curious thing is why you keep doing stupid things over and over, and then pretend like you didn't lose.

I realize I'm generalizing this to RH people I see (AngryTeddy, Johnnieboy, the other terrible people in RH) and maybe some of you don't suck (which is why I don't see you) If so, join a pk guild that can work together better, like RQ. Your services would be more appreciated there, and you'd be able to be semi-TW competitive too.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This post is fail, therefore you all fail....

Stop typing
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Dam... let the professional troll k? Such morons these days..
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • BlueSapphire - Lost City
    BlueSapphire - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009

and What I find curious about RH is that we never needed to out lvl or out number someone to get in a fight, in comparison to some other guilds outhere that run away at the sight of CQ

LMAO had to laugh at this. RH like ANY guild calls for help if they need it, thats why your in a guild in the first place.

So please dont insult our intelligence by saying you dont out number people when you fight. You come in with 3 or 4 of you. But, when thoses people call for back up and it comes, you then run into safe zone and cry.

Your leader being the biggest cry baby of them all.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    LMAO had to laugh at this. RH like ANY guild calls for help if they need it, thats why your in a guild in the first place.

So please dont insult our intelligence by saying you dont out number people to do fights you come in mob handed to kill people. But when thoses people call for back up and it comes, you then run into safe zone and cry.

Your leader being the biggest cry baby of them all.

noob, learn to read below
    This post is fail, therefore you all fail....

Stop typing

Dam... let the professional troll k? Such morons these days..
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• BlueSapphire - Lost City
    BlueSapphire - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In your own words, back at you
    noob, learn to read below

Stop typing
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    In your own words, back at you

Stop typing

I refuse to teach you noob how to troll, k thx bai

your grade: F for Fantastic Fail

• Mith - Lost City
    Mith - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well at least BlueSapphire posts using her ingame avatar, as for the anonimous litle winers they sure can talk allot BS, why not show who you are in game? what could it be.........b:shocked?

Seriously ppl, why all the hate? Either your 12 years old, or your life is so empty you have to channel your feelings so much towards a game....

Still going a litle off topic, BlueSapphire,dont know if you didnt put your reading glasses on or if your inteligence was so insulted it abandoned you alltogether, but what I did say was that we didnt turn down a fight because we are out leveld or out numbered, that doesnt mean we dont call for help in-guild when needed.

Personally I've never seen booj QQ (like you guys are doing right now), neither is he the type of asking for truce, think theres allot o fairy tales outhere............ well by the amount of unidentified flamers in this thread theres certainly alott of fairies ..

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Well at least BlueSapphire posts using her ingame avatar, as for the anonimous litle winers they sure can talk allot BS, why not show who you are in game? what could it be.........b:shocked?

Seriously ppl, why all the hate? Either your 12 years old, or your life is so empty you have to channel your feelings so much towards a game....

Still going a litle off topic, BlueSapphire,dont know if you didnt put your reading glasses on or if your inteligence was so insulted it abandoned you alltogether, but what I did say was that we didnt turn down a fight because we are out leveld or out numbered, that doesnt mean we dont call for help in-guild when needed.

Personally I've never seen booj QQ (like you guys are doing right now), neither is he the type of asking for truce, think theres allot o fairy tales outhere............ well by the amount of unidentified flamers in this thread theres certainly alott of fairies ..

Lol... I am ZephyrX in-game lv 32 lol noob lol noob lol noob

Please sir, just uninstall your eyes becauas your too stupid to use them.

• Zenoir - Lost City
    Zenoir - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My personal view on the topic at hand is that most RedHawk members I have fought tend to talk a bunch of **** after wards whether they win or lose. They even go as far as throwing it in world chat too. I've run across RQ, shortbus, and other KOS's many times in pk and have hardly experienced that problem. RH on the other hand seems 80% of their members, or at least the ones that pvp a lot, talk **** after wards.
    So, when I see RH, I usually attack no matter what I'm doing or if I'm in a hurry whereas I see RQ, shortbus, or other kos's, I may leave them be if white named or depending on what I'm doing atm.

I've been in several guilds and none of the leaders ever let just any wacko's in whereas boojangles seems to recruit the lowest of the lows and let them do/say whatever they want. I'm sure there are some descent people in RH too but you wear the tag and so you get the same respect that most RH give to everyone else.
  • Ganjaraised - Lost City
    Ganjaraised - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmm ok lies? thats exactly what ganjaraised said before which was complete BS... ganja asked us to stop and booj asked the guildies to vote on wether we should stop... we voted to keep killing ya so yea... booj does have control over this guildies and we never beg to get off of kos. and stop trying to spread false rumors nub b:bye

I can tell you right now I have never gone to him to ask him to stop. Boo has come to me several times asking for it to stop and I had agreed, just to have someone from RH come around and PK me or one of my guildees. So as it stands right now RH is on a perma KOS with YaKuZa. If and when the day comes that Boo can actually control his guildees are tell the truth to others about a cease fire they will always and forever be KOS.
  • Ganjaraised - Lost City
    Ganjaraised - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ill say a few Quick things.

First of all if u dont KOS us, u dont know why some one Decided to do so, and your not a member of RH... then u prolly shouldnt post here in the fist place. Soul is not crying about KOS she is just curious. So like i said before keep the post to its topic answer the question or dont say anything at all.

Now its impossible for me to know why each guild that KOS RH does so. Most i dont even know of all the guilds that attack us. I dont just assume its because we killed them a few times. Some do it because of a personal problem some are pkk while others have no real reason. Keeping this in mind Wolfy's question is indeed valid.

As for Having no control over my guild: (and i know this is comming from a member of yakuza) keep in mind that Dixie was attacking us while we were trying to make peace. i am very much in control over REDHAWK if we attack the whole world... maybe its because i told them they can do that. it would be nice of u to not try to blame that whole thing on us while your side was also attacking.

o yea and for the guy who said no one fears a RH kos, Something u may not know is that almost all the guilds we decided to focus fire on have been disband or are doing poorly. We have a habit of outliving enemies, and thoes who are on good terms with us are doing well. In short there is a positive correlation between guilds who are on our not so good side and guilds that fail. so if people dont fear is maybe they should start.

Well Boo only if it were true that you have control over your guild, granted putting things to a vote is great but dont come to someone and ask for a cease fire and then have your guildees vote, do the voting before hand. And as for Dixie and roughly another 30 or so players are no longer in YaKuZa. We are a PKK guild I have told my members several times only to attk rednames. and YaKuZa isnt going to disband or disolve and were definatly not getting weaker, if anything your helping us get stronger by fueling the hate ppl have for RH. So I just ask keep it up, I love it that my members are getting stronger and taking out more of yall more often now. b:laughb:victory
  • Brewer - Lost City
    Brewer - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WOot go REDHAWKS b:victory b:victory b:victory b:victory
This discussion has been closed.