Lost City RedHawks

Comments

• Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who in the hell are you to say who sucks in pw.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lordbyr0n wrote: »
    Well I know your leader can not control his members. I know he has asked guilds to take them off of KOS and with in hours or a day his members ( including him) are pking members from the faction he asked to stop. I know that he takes the dregs of the server( cheats hackers GLITCHERS ) into the guild which tend to make others mad. He has asked my guild 4 times to stop each time we stopped he and other members kept on pking. And now his guild is perma KOS with mine. So ask yourself, why do I want to join a crew like that. I guess to start flaming threads like this. Learn before you join or your just looking for drama.

hmm ok lies? thats exactly what ganjaraised said before which was complete BS... ganja asked us to stop and booj asked the guildies to vote on wether we should stop... we voted to keep killing ya so yea... booj does have control over this guildies and we never beg to get off of kos. and stop trying to spread false rumors nub b:bye
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok lets stop this little back and forth with this kos **** and find a way to stop cq from ruling the world

Nah, I'm fine with CQ.

Carebares or not, they arent scared to fight a fair match.

Redhawks on the other hand... Well its fun to PK wannabe RQ'ers.

Exspecially the famous RedHawk archer who uses magic defense shards!
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First of all, Unbeautiful is not in RedHawk. Second of all, you are REALLY god damn stupid to repeat exactly why he pointed out you're an idiot. REDHAWK DOES NOT HAVE OFFICIAL KOS, and it DOESN'T make sense for anyone to even think of "fearing" us when we pk for FUN not to prove we're better than anyone.. Seriously dude no one from RedHawk has complained about KoS yet, they simply were curious as to why its RELEVANT.

KoS is the only way to put fear into another guild. If you don't have such a list, and one cannot be made (due to want or lack of intelligence or no guild control) so be it. It just make your guild weaker.

The KoS is relevant because the original poster was asking why RH was on so many guild's KoS. People explained why and you didn't want to accept it.

If I'm an idiot for giving you even the slightest iota of respect, I apologize. This thread continues to amuse because I didn't think I could lose any more respect for RH, yet you continue to surprise me b:pleased
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rosiejess wrote: »
    QQ.......................

KOS is exactly that KOS!

It does not matter who you are or what you are doing.

If you don't like it then leave the faction.....b:bye

that is most stupid thin i hear in all games ... KOS is only for those who no have valor in game and get some ppl a try to do some terror.... KOS is only for those that no want to fight alone .... cause they sux In PVPb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilNeko - Lost City
    EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we may not WC who we KOS because we dont feel its that damn imporant to say who we kos and its not that we dont have one its we dont care if the hole severs know its nubish to WC who u kos and yeah non of yall answers answer the question at hand.
  • Margulis - Lost City
    Margulis - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    KoS is the only way to put fear into another guild. If you don't have such a list, and one cannot be made (due to want or lack of intelligence or no guild control) so be it. It just make your guild weaker.

The KoS is relevant because the original poster was asking why RH was on so many guild's KoS. People explained why and you didn't want to accept it.

If I'm an idiot for giving you even the slightest iota of respect, I apologize. This thread continues to amuse because I didn't think I could lose any more respect for RH, yet you continue to surprise me b:pleased

This is a game, and we're on a pvp server. We're playing this game to have fun, pvp is a way to test your abilities vs other players. A random pk guild who says they pk with no PERSONAL VENDETTA has no reason to "put fear" into another guild. How does this make us weaker? The only way a person can be afraid of dying to you is by seeing what you are capable of, not who you cry and call KoS on.

Also, I don't know who you are, nor do I care for your respect. But it is apparent that your level of reading comprehension pales in comparison to most people who have responded in this thread. It's one thing to purposely twist Soul's question into saying she is QQing about KoS. It's another thing to read that twisting and assume it's a valid answer to her question.
  • Unbeautiful - Lost City
    Unbeautiful - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Wow that didnt make any sense. The KoS is relevent because the poster was asking a question? The question was about the reasons behind the KoS, not the request to remove it. If you read the thread there was only one person who actually answered it with a reason rather than flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Words? You wont need them. You're going to die.
  • Margulis - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Nah, I'm fine with CQ.

Carebares or not, they arent scared to fight a fair match.

Redhawks on the other hand... Well its fun to PK wannabe RQ'ers.

Exspecially the famous RedHawk archer who uses magic defense shards!

They aren't scared to fight an uneven match either, and what does that matter. Open pvp is open pvp, if you want to 1v1 go duel in town.

Also seeing how this is a pk server, and seeing how RedHawk has been here since beta, I think you give RQ too much credit when it comes to "pk".
  • Santo - Lost City
    Santo - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Welcome to the pvp server ...nuff said
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Welcome to the pvp server ...nuff said

sigh, strat from the noob. we already understand that
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009

um KoS does'nt put fear in guilds. second we KoS but we don't tell everyone in the world chat like a noob. and for anyone he keeping these thread going is now going to be looked at as a noob. this thread is over!
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^
    correction, kos from strong guilds puts fear in other guilds. kos from redhawk=joke
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    ^
    correction, kos from strong guilds puts fear in other guilds. kos from redhawk=joke

you are now know as a noob
  • Margulis - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    ^

This makes sense... RedHawk is on CQ KoS list, doesn't scare us.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ill say a few Quick things.

First of all if u dont KOS us, u dont know why some one Decided to do so, and your not a member of RH... then u prolly shouldnt post here in the fist place. Soul is not crying about KOS she is just curious. So like i said before keep the post to its topic answer the question or dont say anything at all.

Now its impossible for me to know why each guild that KOS RH does so. Most i dont even know of all the guilds that attack us. I dont just assume its because we killed them a few times. Some do it because of a personal problem some are pkk while others have no real reason. Keeping this in mind Wolfy's question is indeed valid.

As for Having no control over my guild: (and i know this is comming from a member of yakuza) keep in mind that Dixie was attacking us while we were trying to make peace. i am very much in control over REDHAWK if we attack the whole world... maybe its because i told them they can do that. it would be nice of u to not try to blame that whole thing on us while your side was also attacking.

o yea and for the guy who said no one fears a RH kos, Something u may not know is that almost all the guilds we decided to focus fire on have been disband or are doing poorly. We have a habit of outliving enemies, and thoes who are on good terms with us are doing well. In short there is a positive correlation between guilds who are on our not so good side and guilds that fail. so if people dont fear is maybe they should start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LMAO...a waiting list?

Booj and Johnnie.....come on, this is too funny...b:chuckle

Its true, I've talked to Boo-nii before and he always says "We can't put more on our safe list, but if we get room I'll put them on" or "We can't put more on our safe list, but if I see them I wont pk them."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    How is stating facts idiocy? I never said RH KoS'ed anyone. I said people don't fear a KoS from them. Furthermore, most factions consider a random PK faction to be completely fair game for a KoS (since you don't play by much, if any, rules)

I'm sorry your faction sucks, but don't take it out on me or the players in the game. Please go level so when you talk you can back up your random PK.

I'm not even AGAINST random pk, just surprised RH q.q all over this thread about getting KoS'ed over it. When the other ball drops guys, leveling will become easier.

You COMPLETELY missunderstood the INTIRE question. We aren't crying over getting pked. Infact we DON'T CARE! I was just wondering why people KoS used, and that question has been answered. But there are some guilds, like Haven for example, who KoS us because they believe something that isn't even true.
    I in fact enjoy getting pked just because of my guild, because it shows that I am in a powerful guild that other people fear enough to KoS us. And we DO have rules. We don't have many, but the ones we have we MUST follow or get banned from the guild. Here is a qoute that Boo-nii said yesterday to everyone in the guild, "We don't have many rules guys but the ones we have we must follow or I'll get out the ban hammer and begin using it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ill say a few Quick things.

Hello fatty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
    edited April 2009
    Thank you Boo-nii, now that the question has 100% answered we can end this post and stop getting people twisting what we are saying.

Thank you to everyone who actually answered the question without a bull shut answer. This post is now officially closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragincagein
    ragincagein Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i was looking to complete an fb so i contacted someone from world chat. we all joined together and started the fb. at the end, the member who i contacted for help left squad and killed all of us, then finished off the boss while we all layed there asking questions.

the person who was advertising help on fb's was in RH. nuff said
  • Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i was looking to complete an fb so i contacted someone from world chat. we all joined together and started the fb. at the end, the member who i contacted for help left squad and killed all of us, then finished off the boss while we all layed there asking questions.

am i the only one who laughed at that b:surrender

whatever rh dont listen to these guys
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous
  • ragincagein
    edited April 2009
    lmao, he asked for an answer. now you telling him not to listen to me?

am i the only one who laughed at that?b:surrender
    edited April 2009
    hey everyone this is Archers_Soul representing RedHawk. i think alot of ppl dont understanding what she is saying. she is asking why we are KoS, she is not crying about us being KoS and neither do any of us in the guild. infact us being KoS just tells us one thing. wanna know what? glad you asked :) we are such a threat to ppl that so many people hate us and wanna KoS us. ppl usually say they are gonna get this guild disbanded and alot of guilds who said so got disbanded themselfes. EXAMPLE: ReAction. now... we have just recently gotten territory... tell em why as soon as we gotten it we got the most world shouts out of all the other guilds that gotten territory that day, both positive and negitive. again its clear that we are a huge threat so yea. they KoS us.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    lmao, he asked for an answer. now you telling him not to listen to me?

am i the only one who laughed at that?b:surrender
    ok this is way off topic.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we are such a threat to ppl that so many people hate us and wanna KoS us.

Doesn't have to necessarily be a threat. It can also be that you annoy certain guilds, so that's why they KoSed you guys.

Example: I think CQ KoSes RH. Comparing the two guilds, it's not necessarily a threat, but more of an annoyance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragincagein
    edited April 2009
    ok this is way off topic.

YOU asked why you are KoS did you not? i just gave you a reason! im not the only person RH has done this to.
  • ragincagein
    edited April 2009

ok let me read the topic again......

yup seems like one of the MANY answers to YOUR QUESTION! just face it, your faction does douch-bag things like that all the time and are hated for it. good luck and thank you for playing.
    edited April 2009
    ok let me read the topic again......

yup seems like one of the MANY answers to YOUR QUESTION! just face it, your faction does douch-bag things like that all the time and are hated for it. good luck and thank you for playing.

hey i know why what he said happened. he badly insulted the person who was helping him and got killed for it. note: RedHawk loves fb and wont throw it away unless we have a good reason
    edited April 2009
    Doesn't have to necessarily be a threat. It can also be that you annoy certain guilds, so that's why they KoSed you guys.

Example: I think CQ KoSes RH. Comparing the two guilds, it's not necessarily a threat, but more of an annoyance.

CQ KoS RedHawk becouse we random pk and they are the only guild that uses that lame reason to KoS us
This discussion has been closed.