Lost City RedHawks

Comments

• Susie_Q - Lost City
    Susie_Q - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow they need to fix their forum, it can't even handle some symbols, lol.

RH doesn't PK people at lv65+. I've never even ran into any of them since that level while questing/grinding. Only times I run into them it's at hidden orchid or tusk, lol.

By that you mean they DONT pk people who are 65+ or have some fight in them right?
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dont talk till you amount to something Shidoshi. Please elaborate on PK and KoS being different? Your leader himself declares KoS on so many guilds. Eitherway we are at different wavelengths or you are just not smart enough.

I do? Name them :)

p.s. only guild i ever called KOS on is reaction. Every other time it had been a response to a kos, and Id like to know where u get your information from
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we dont pk 65+? really? well so that time a squad of us went up by Sirry wine camp and dropped a party of CQ must not count i guess. And just so u dont call bs ill throw in names. IchigoThePKK was there so was Macros so was NiNjAmAjIcK and some barb showed too. This also must mean Yakuza leader is no higher than 64 0.0. Yea nice try but unlike u2 i have something called "thought process." BTW this is how u argue something. Say a Fact and support it. Slander is pointless. if u really think RH wont come after 79+ all u have to do is post here where u train and i will make sure that it gets sweeped. Once ur found i guess we can fraps the result for all to see. I can already see it now... the next post IF ur lucky enough to kill who ever tries to pk u, u will brag about killing them an avoid the point that some one from RH came after u who is obviously 79.

Kristoph u of all people should know better. U know how i am first hand. Im sure u have been in a war with me, And u know i will charge any one who wants a fight. I think the funny thing is no one here is posting about all the times they out numberd RH 5 to 1 and we still came out fighting. Even if we Died we fought anyhow. Im not down with all this trash talking if u guys want to see first hand what its like to deal with one of the RedHawk core do so in game. If i am on ill come get u :)

So once again lets get back to the topic (Susie_Q just stop posting please. Your slander makes it obvious u have nothing else of value to say)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In the weeks I've spent around the swamp, dreamweaver and sanctuary? I've never seen any RH attempting to PK while I was there. And I've spent a lot of time there. Only RH who's come after me recently was Mith, while doing my world quest, and only because I was red. He was probably picking flowers, considering he dropped me some tulips before I continued. Anyway.

And no, I haven't really seen you in any PK war we've had with RH. I haven't been in all of them, so I dunno, I just never saw you outside of tusk's safezone. And RH rarely came out when outnumbered; apparently your guildies don't do what you do.

And RedHawk core? I hope you have a hiero this time at least. Last 1v1 against johnnie? He died. Last few 1v1s against teddy? He died fast every single time. Discordia 1v1? She died in 3 hits. So please send a decent core member at me?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well Boo only if it were true that you have control over your guild, granted putting things to a vote is great but dont come to someone and ask for a cease fire and then have your guildees vote, do the voting before hand. And as for Dixie and roughly another 30 or so players are no longer in YaKuZa. We are a PKK guild I have told my members several times only to attk rednames. and YaKuZa isnt going to disband or disolve and were definatly not getting weaker, if anything your helping us get stronger by fueling the hate ppl have for RH. So I just ask keep it up, I love it that my members are getting stronger and taking out more of yall more often now. b:laughb:victory

If you are a PKK guild then WHY was I killed like twenty times by YaKuZa BEFORE I even Knew Boo-nii? How can you explain that? Or are you just lieing about being a PKK guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    uhhh, why do we all pk RedHawk? well... for starters your all just sht that should quit now, you have nothing to play for....
    You get killed by people lower lvl then you while you are outnumbering them and then you whine about it saying things like "you used a pot" or "I missed alot"... lol wtf??? b:angry really? If you kill them, you brag about how you killed someone lower lvl then you... wow, good job, maybe eventually you can take on 50+'s but nah, you need to work your way up before that...
    Besides having members that need to **** in order to get anywhere in the game, you guys just plainly suck, cant kill sht, and you are sht.....

And no Booj, you dont have any control on your members whatsoever and the day that Ganja comes to you and askes to be taken off KOS is the day i quit. First off, asking you anything would be more degrading then eating ****, and why would we want to be off your KOS, all we get from you is stuff since you cant do anything.

well, i think i've said enough......b:pleased

YAKUZA FOREVER!! b:victory

RedHawk, just quit... really, or do better, try killing someone your lvl, not 30 below...... cyaz..b:bye

To your way of thinking I don't pk someone unless they attack me first or if I see them pking someone else. And since my equipment isn't bound yet I wont try and fight if I KNOW I can't win. For instance, I'm grinding and I get hit, over half my hp is taken so instead of fighting back I let them kill me or I run into a safezone. Seriously, whats the point of fighting a battle you know you can't win?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brewer - Lost City
    Brewer - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RedHawk was also out numbered at Anglers Village 6-1 It was RedHawk vrs. Newfaith some Spanked was there and two other factions that had around 10 poeple there fighting and we went out with the 5 of us. So you cant say that we hide behind higher lvls. b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Susie_Q - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Aww Boojangles.. were u not in squad in the squad that had invited me and asked to call off the fight with Menace? Now you claim to have PKs a CQ party and then you have your members asking why people are killing them. And I have seen for myself how much of a brain you have got coz if you had any you would have stopped crying or quit already. Isnt it true you encourage people to use hacks? Got screenshots of your member claiming to solo a world boss while he was glitching it. Get your house in order bub. Dont you encourage your people to camp at lowbie sites? Your member asked for a reason why they are being pkd and when I tell you why I am doing so, instead of just acknowledging the reason you start the mudslinging. None of what you are saying is relevant to this thread anyway just coz it was someone asking "WHY?b:cry". Start your own thread to give your BS reasons and for your defense. Besides I was just trying to explain what Kristoff was trying to say to the peoples and specially your benefit.
  • Susie_Q - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    P.S: Boo does your thought process go : Rattle, rattle.. cough, cough.. spurt, rattle.. rattle.. cough.... ack... hmmmm.... uh oh?
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    amount to what susie_q its a game what am i supposed to amount too. please tell me.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Grumsh - Lost City
    Grumsh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeeesh! Made it to the end. Thank-you, thank-you.
    What are we talking about?

I don't really care to know what reason's why my lowbie RH butt is being rpk'd so much. I deal with it. I accept it. It is a game, a pk server, and I enjoy the challenge. What I am saying is, there has to be bad guys (opposition), or its just no fun.

But we all know that already.
    Right?
    Right!

So a better question would be:
    Why does RH make you so sad?

You nit pick, cry foul, say mean things about our leader, and yet and fight us just as dirty (being a lowbie I know exactly how dirty).

That's also fine. I cool with it.

There is just one little thing though...
    There is a double standard through much that has been said and done. Its this eye for an eye logic common in this thread- well its a bit hypocritical. The things you say do not match your actions and your actions are often the complete opposite of your words a lot of the time.

I mean, I don't really have a problem with that either (I am very forgiving and dont like to be sad). I just thought you would want to know, so that we don't keep going around and around and around on this subject for the entire time we play this game.
    Maybe that's why your are so sad?

In your defense I will say that Random PKing is not very realistic. In rl, folk just don't walk up behind someone and shoot them in the back of the head, just because they can. That just does not make any sense.

It is not fair, but they allow it in the game we all continue to play.
    That is the bottom line.
    You deal with it from that point, and choose your actions from there.

Start by not feeling so sad.

Because regardless of how you feel, down inside you know that RedHawk has found a special place in everyone's hearts, and this thread proves it.

RH for the win!
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I gotta say, it's been 10-15 levels since RH tried to PK me (except for AngryTeddy, I'll give him credit for trying to crash a zen, but you'd think after the first fail he'd give up lol...)

They might get lucky and pick off someone doing WQ or the like maybe... people might not notice then. I think people notice them cause they talk a lot of smack (and don't back it up 85% of the time...) And when they do get a decent kill, they talk about it for days afterword. Shortbus, RQ, etc. it's standard business to get kills, so they don't feel the need to let the world know they are capable of something.

Still, they'll leave safe without PvP pots a lot of the time, which is more than I can say for some pk'ing nubs. I'll give them credit for that.

Also, is RH still QQ'ing in this thread? Epic!
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    17 pages is too much attention for this guild tbh.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I gotta say, it's been 10-15 levels since RH tried to PK me (except for AngryTeddy, I'll give him credit for trying to crash a zen, but you'd think after the first fail he'd give up lol...)

They might get lucky and pick off someone doing WQ or the like maybe... people might not notice then. I think people notice them cause they talk a lot of smack (and don't back it up 85% of the time...) And when they do get a decent kill, they talk about it for days afterword. Shortbus, RQ, etc. it's standard business to get kills, so they don't feel the need to let the world know they are capable of something.

Still, they'll leave safe without PvP pots a lot of the time, which is more than I can say for some pk'ing nubs. I'll give them credit for that.

Also, is RH still QQ'ing in this thread? Epic!

lmao, QQing? you must not know what QQing means. from what i understand QQing means crying. i dont think i see any RH here QQing... only QQing i see is from the ppl who got pked by us and tries to slander us
    edited April 2009
    Aww Boojangles.. were u not in squad in the squad that had invited me and asked to call off the fight with Menace? Now you claim to have PKs a CQ party and then you have your members asking why people are killing them. And I have seen for myself how much of a brain you have got coz if you had any you would have stopped crying or quit already. Isnt it true you encourage people to use hacks? Got screenshots of your member claiming to solo a world boss while he was glitching it. Get your house in order bub. Dont you encourage your people to camp at lowbie sites? Your member asked for a reason why they are being pkd and when I tell you why I am doing so, instead of just acknowledging the reason you start the mudslinging. None of what you are saying is relevant to this thread anyway just coz it was someone asking "WHY?b:cry". Start your own thread to give your BS reasons and for your defense. Besides I was just trying to explain what Kristoff was trying to say to the peoples and specially your benefit.

Tell me, if I was asking it as "WHY?b:cry" then why did I say several times on my first post that I didn't mind getting pked and I enjoy it? No, you twist the facts around to make everyone believe what you want to believe. I'll tell you what you are, you are dilisional. And I usually don't give a damn about it, but as I can see there are many idioct players who believe rumors and **** like that.
    As for Boo-nii encouraging hacks and camping at low sites. I have NEVER heard him say anything to that fact. If people are doing that they are doing it on their own free will and not with encouragement. And the only time I ever see him at a lower site is because:
    1. There is a pk war going on
    2. He's questing
    3. He's helping out a lower character in the guild
    4. He was called there

You guys are trying to make Boo-nii look bad. I was level 59 when I entered RedHawk, and I had known Boo-nii since about level 48. And not ONCE did I ever see him in my grinding area, and even now I don't see him unless there is a pk war going on. So tell me the truth, do you seriously just make this **** up to get people in your favor? As far as I can tell that is a "yes".
    And for crying out loud, don't try and argue if you don't know how. You argue like a Middle Schooler, and that is SAD. So please, do EVERYONE a favor and STFU. You aren't posting here to answer a question, you are posting here to harrass every RedHawk member who looks on here. Its ovious you hate RedHawk for something more then you are saying. So unless you want to give us the WHOLE picture I suggest you keep to yourself all your hate since you're just making this post which I expected to be no more than a few pages long over seventeen damn pages!
    So here we are, nothing more than two guilds, YaKuZa and RedHawk, arguing now. YaKuZa wants to give **** and can't support it, while RedHawk at least are giving some damn facts to their arguement. To tell you the truth, I would say you never even graduated High School from the way you argue. Either that or you're just a moron.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Ok guys, this is sad. I said I had officially closed this chat at page NINE! So why are you guys still fighting on this thread? Seriously stop acting like children and grow up! If you want to argue do it on the game in PM or something where the person can respond immediately. There are only a few people I would like to say "thank you" to: Boo-nii, Archy-san, Grum, RedRose, and Shi. At least thoughs people answered my question and/or made a good arguement without changing their minds on the next post. So stop posting on this and live your damn lives!
    God I can't believe how far this has gotten >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    some people just want to insult other people in are guild because they get pwned to much. don;t worry about it their jsut qqing.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Susie_Q - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Shidoshi you still havent answered my query as to your quote "Pk n KoS are entirely different". Once you give me a satisfactory explanation then you would have amounted to something.

Why are you guys still making so much noise? As for the real question that Soul had posted I have given you my reply.. and you start hurling insults left right and centre. Learn some civility first.

As for hacks and glitches ask johnnieboy what he was doing to the world boss Soul Hunter inside a safe zone and what he said to the GM when asked what he was doing.

And stop using bright colours trying to grab attention. This post has gone to 17 pages just coz of you. Stops giving excuses for your actions.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009

LOL. That's what I was thinking.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL. That's what I was thinking.
    Ask YourMom to post that lobster story. It's thread locking material.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Ask YourMom to post that lobster story. It's thread locking material.

I actually wanna read that lobster story again. XD Just to cringe at it again.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I actually wanna read that lobster story again. XD Just to cringe at it again.

This thread it worthy...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Shidoshi you still havent answered my query as to your quote "Pk n KoS are entirely different". Once you give me a satisfactory explanation then you would have amounted to something.

Why are you guys still making so much noise? As for the real question that Soul had posted I have given you my reply.. and you start hurling insults left right and centre. Learn some civility first.

As for hacks and glitches ask johnnieboy what he was doing to the world boss Soul Hunter inside a safe zone and what he said to the GM when asked what he was doing.

And stop using bright colours trying to grab attention. This post has gone to 17 pages just coz of you. Stops giving excuses for your actions.

ok susie_q, its time for a lesson. pk is for personal killing, that means one person kills another person, ok. and Kos, kill on sight. that is when one person betrays a faction or or people like you that qq's to much. everyone goes after that person. ok so sum it up. pk = 1vs1 Kos is allot vs 1.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    ok susie_q, its time for a lesson. pk is for personal killing, that means one person kills another person, ok. and Kos, kill on sight. that is when one person betrays a faction or or people like you that qq's to much. everyone goes after that person. ok so sum it up. pk = 1vs1 Kos is allot vs 1.
    ...no. Kill on Sight doesn't involve multiple people per se. Kill on sight means what it says; if you see a certain guild tag or person you kill them, if possible.
  • Brewer - Lost City
    Brewer - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RedHawks rule b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Discordia - Lost City
    Discordia - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kristoph - "Discordia 1v1? She died in 3 hits. "

Ok well if i remember correctly u attacked me and u know what 3 hits 2 kill a cleric who had 5 vit well thats real big of u well done. And 2 b honest i cant even remember if i bothered 2 attack u back. lol
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Kristoph - "Discordia 1v1? She died in 3 hits. "

Ok well if i remember correctly u attacked me and u know what 3 hits 2 kill a cleric who had 5 vit well thats real big of u well done. And 2 b honest i cant even remember if i bothered 2 attack u back. lol
    most clerics don't die that fast no. You'd think that 4 socket +5 gear would do you some good, but you still somehow manage to die so easily.

And yeah, apparently you thought it was a good idea to spam plume shot.
  • Grumsh - Lost City
    Grumsh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You are so sad.
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    most clerics don't die that fast no. You'd think that 4 socket +5 gear would do you some good, but you still somehow manage to die so easily.

And yeah, apparently you thought it was a good idea to spam plume shot.

um yea next time you see her let her throw on her plume sheild... watch that 3 hit turn into a 14 hit... you cant brag about killing a cleric or even an archer with a low amount of hits if the sheild isnt up b:bye
  • lordbyr0n
    lordbyr0n Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009

*KNOCK KNOCK* Hello MacFly! PK= Player Killer. PK does not mean personal Killing.
    To PK someone means to kill another player. NOT NPC. NPC= Non player controled.
    b:laugh
    PVP means Player versus player. I guess you meant that for PK, which it is not.
This discussion has been closed.