Server Maintenance, Monday, April 13 COMPLETE

Comments

• Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i basically want a kool background with kool writing and it has to be evil as satan him self
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
    Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:thanksb:thanks

i don't expect anything special in this patch

I've gotten to the point where I don't expect anything from any of the patches.. I mean we've been asking for some of the same things for 6 months now.. still don't have them.. it's to the point where I've started looking for another game to spend my money on since the devs and gms on here don't seem to listen to what we ask, and keep giving us sales.. and the sales are getting stupider and stupider by the week.. I mean.. Teleport stones? the "sale price" is the price they should ALWAYS be.. that's why people don't buy them to begin with..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thats just because its a emergency one... so no new things just quick repairs b:surrender

b:laugh thats how i see it :P
  • nekobomber
    nekobomber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well actually for a free game to still do a lot of maintenance and stay at the top is pretty nice.

Please be patient and wait cuz your game will be back online soon

*Weeeeeee*

Good job PW teamb:victory
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    for me.. pet packs.. it took me about 2 hrs to open 120 pet packs because it took 60-90 seconds for each pack to open .. and then another 1/2 hour to 45 mins to open the force/feather packs that you get from the pet packs (why they don't just give you the force/feathers instead of making you open 2 boxes to get them is beyond me)

Wow yeah that sucks, it never used to be like this. I remember on sanc for my veno it took me about 2 hours to open both sets of 200 boxes. this quest thing is really annoying, especially when you try to get through teh cube in a timely manner so you can get your reward and back to grinding or fbs or whatever...
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you can send me some pics if you want i can make somthing cute
    or evil ^,.,^

stalk againb:victory
    n go to slepp nel
    btw where u living?
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I've gotten to the point where I don't expect anything from any of the patches.. I mean we've been asking for some of the same things for 6 months now.. still don't have them.. it's to the point where I've started looking for another game to spend my money on since the devs and gms on here don't seem to listen to what we ask, and keep giving us sales.. and the sales are getting stupider and stupider by the week.. I mean.. Teleport stones? the "sale price" is the price they should ALWAYS be.. that's why people don't buy them to begin with..

that's how money business works, us [players] come last. b:cry
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If it was that emergent, they would have shut the game down and did it. Not given a time frame of when it would be done and wait! I don't doubt there was something maybe important they felt they had to add NOW!!! But it isn't a true emergency :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:laugh thats how i see it :P

its the way it is, dont have any aspectations is better
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    awww GMs...TT.TT i was going on a tour inside Frostcover City when you cut me off!!!!!!!! b:cry Well you better put up some sexy fashion :< i wan the denim mini skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:cute please please please b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    stalk againb:victory
    n go to slepp nel
    btw where u living?

you know were i'm living and this tread is for maintainance soo keep it at it

ermmm maintainence sucks
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
    edited April 2009
    If it was that emergent, they would have shut the game down and did it. Not given a time frame of when it would be done and wait! I don't doubt there was something maybe important they felt they had to add NOW!!! But it isn't a true emergency :)

as I said.. Wed is April 15.. Tax day.. they are probably adding some stupid quest or event or something in "celebration" of said day.. and they want it to be active for tomorrow to help "lighten the mood" of tax day..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
    edited April 2009
    its b/c you are such a high level. But I agree. The teleport stones should be cheaper than the ingame cost to teleport. Even the sale price isn't what they should be. If it costs 8k max to teleport to the highest priced city, then the cost should be cheaper to use the teleport stone. I mean seriously do ppl not realize they are using 15k to teleport? Its cheaper to port two times at 5k each than to use a stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Good Point and you are probably right, but only silly ppl wait til last minute to file taxes (my opinion)!!! So tax day means nothing to me, I did mine months ago!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    its b/c you are such a high level. But I agree. The teleport stones should be cheaper than the ingame cost to teleport. Even the sale price isn't what they should be. If it costs 8k max to teleport to the highest priced city, then the cost should be cheaper to use the teleport stone. I mean seriously do ppl not realize they are using 15k to teleport? Its cheaper to port two times at 5k each than to use a stone.

agreed.. I mean even if I am going from like dreaming cloud to 1k streams..

5k to dw port.. cube to arch, 8k to 1k streams that's 13k ok, so I can go directly from like dreaming cloud to east barrier village cheaper.. and that's great.. but normally.. if you need to be in east barrier, then you are already up there and wouldn't need to use a stone to begin with.. or, you pay 10k goto eden and leave, you'll be in snowy village.. a hop/skip and jump away..

on top of that.. the maps.. what does a lvl 20 char need with waypoints like cromagnon and snowy village anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    as I said.. Wed is April 15.. Tax day.. they are probably adding some stupid quest or event or something in "celebration" of said day.. and they want it to be active for tomorrow to help "lighten the mood" of tax day..

First one to spend their tax return on gold gets a free mount!
  • UsesPets - Heavens Tear
    UsesPets - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009

It is 8k max to go to a single city, but multiple teleports can add up to a lot more. Tele stone sale price is 10k per if you buy a bulk of 20 (which is really the only way to go) and helps you get across the map (example: Dreamweaver to East Barrier Village).

If you're poor, that's what the autopath system is for b:chuckle
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    well.. PWI has a brutal cash shop.. and they don't listen to our suggestions.

nothing we can really do anymore.
  • Acidbaze - Lost City
    Acidbaze - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    are we finily going to get the ginie plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    edited April 2009
    LoL... I would seriously think that person was nuts!!! But then again...if it was a one of a kind no one else had.. might be worth thinking about. Depends on your tax return amount I guess! LOL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiteknight - Heavens Tear
    Whiteknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sure whatever you need to tell yourselves to make you feel better. but i told you all your doing is shortening everyone elses weeks on things. granted it lengthens this week however it shortened once again ANOTHER week....
  • Mnementh - Lost City
    Mnementh - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe they are adding an ingame "irs" to get more money out of us????? there is a thought. or maybe they are capping the pk where u can only pk within a range near ur lvl? that would rock too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009

actually.. there is.. we can all either stop buyin stuff.. or find another game that may or may not listen to our requests..

don't get me wrong.. I like this game.. but it really needs more high-level content.. I mean at my level, after doing all my quests, I'm at like 13% so I have to grind for 87% of 5.4M XP.. and I only get like 500 xp per kill.. that's nuts.. more quests would make it more appealing.. I don't mind grinding, but when it's the only thing that you have to do for 3-4 days straight, it gets more than a little boring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009

Well You are right, nothing we can do! But I have to admit I love the game. I have a Higher lvl bm and a lower lvl veno. I have fun with it. But I do get bored easily.. plan to make a cleric soon :) LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear
    VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    was a later night. but the bikinis in the pw cash shop.. that will never happen. b:chuckle, cube was very slow , and same lag stated above. the battle pack I accidently clicked while being carried. so i had to log back in and out to get which it was. getting stuck half in ground, usually in west but
    in some other port in spots as well. b:cry
    "Don't worry be happy"
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    THESE PLEASE! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Themegasexyset.jpg

Oh and also might wanna cut down the amount of "server error. please relog again." (something along those lines) in west archo (sanc server) please ^^; tytyty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    OH Noes.. not at all. Unless somebody used a makeover scroll on me and didn't tell me... b:shocked

You lie.... YOU LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    2qlvdxk.jpg
    xDDD
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    that looks hot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
    Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
    edited April 2009
    actually.. there is.. we can all either stop buyin stuff.. or find another game that may or may not listen to our requests..

don't get me wrong.. I like this game.. but it really needs more high-level content.. I mean at my level, after doing all my quests, I'm at like 13% so I have to grind for 87% of 5.4M XP.. and I only get like 500 xp per kill.. that's nuts.. more quests would make it more appealing.. I don't mind grinding, but when it's the only thing that you have to do for 3-4 days straight, it gets more than a little boring

Thats one reason I quit my bm. I am doing daily quests still so every 6 days or so she lvls just on daily quest. I am gathering quests will do them every 3 lvls while I am lvling my wiz. That way for one whole lvl all I have to do is quests.. maybe 2. Thought that might mix it up some. But yes the grinding gets monotonous and spending 100k for a scarlet fruit to take u up 2 percent stinks. They need to come out with a fruit for every 10 lvls. If you have to spend that much in game.. it should take u up at least 5% minimum! But alas it is what it is until they choose to do something different.

Grinding is such sweet sorrow!! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meilynazumi - Sanctuary
    Meilynazumi - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i want that fashion too