or give me right place to put post plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
    Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thats one reason I quit my bm. I am doing daily quests still so every 6 days or so she lvls just on daily quest. I am gathering quests will do them every 3 lvls while I am lvling my wiz. That way for one whole lvl all I have to do is quests.. maybe 2. Thought that might mix it up some. But yes the grinding gets monotonous and spending 100k for a scarlet fruit to take u up 2 percent stinks. They need to come out with a fruit for every 10 lvls. If you have to spend that much in game.. it should take u up at least 5% minimum! But alas it is what it is until they choose to do something different.

Grinding is such sweet sorrow!! LOL

2 dailies for me.. and combined, I'm lucky to get 7%.. and that's if I really want to travel all over the world.. otherwise CS only gives me 3-3.5% at most
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    Aerith - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    OH Noes.. not at all. Unless somebody used a makeover scroll on me and didn't tell me... b:shocked

-.- you almost got us all killed in that fb69.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    THESE PLEASE! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Themegasexyset.jpg

those are hot, and I never have recieved a server error in this game. You might want to spend the extra 80 bucks or so and get yourself some more memory to run the game better? Idk.. I never have problems like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think the prices for the 'permanent' boutique stuff is ok. Land and flying mounts should not be too cheap. But all the consumable stuff is waaaaay too expensive. Raduce the charm price by 33% and the sales will double, stock up the socket stone pack to 40 / 1$ and and your income will increase...
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    those are hot, and I never have recieved a server error in this game. You might want to spend the extra 80 bucks or so and get yourself some more memory to run the game better? Idk.. I never have problems like that.

nope :/ alot of peeps i know run into west archo (in sanctuary) and have that stoopid error :S but if run outta that area it goes back to normal xD its silly -_- and it aint only me that have that problem!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009

I have 8G ram and a 2G video card and I've received server errors.. usually while riding my mount either into, or out of W arch..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
    edited April 2009
    I agree 100 percent! I don't buy charms in boutique unless I can't find any for sale. I think its nuts!! Orbs are way too costly as well. Refining stuff should be a drop in creatures. A rare drop but a drop none the less. As well as celestones. Just like the gears and weapons are a drop. They should also make 3 star weapons a rare drop as well. After lvl 20 or so.. I don't think I used anything less than 3 star unless it had awesome stats on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am kinda sick of the grinding as well. I am not even that high of a level, and the lack of high level content has me leveling only every few days now.

I don't know what I am going to do when it's over 5mil exp per level and I am still only getting 500xp per kill.. sigh..
    edited April 2009
    I think the prices for the 'permanent' boutique stuff is ok. Land and flying mounts should not be too cheap. But all the consumable stuff is waaaaay too expensive. Raduce the charm price by 33% and the sales will double, stock up the socket stone pack to 40 / 1$ and and your income will increase...

you forgot.. lower the cost of dragon orbs permenantly.. and the cost of mats.. I mean 8G for 25 of each mid grade mat.. that's what? 5 ultimate subs for 800k+ when they sell in game for 60k each?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have 8G ram and a 2G video card and I've received server errors.. usually while riding my mount either into, or out of W arch..

8gb ram!? wtf!? Most alienwares dont even have that much!
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    THESE PLEASE! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Themegasexyset.jpg

Oh and also might wanna cut down the amount of "server error. please relog again." (something along those lines) in west archo (sanc server) please ^^; tytyty
    nope :/ alot of peeps i know run into west archo (in sanctuary) and have that stoopid error :S but if run outta that area it goes back to normal xD its silly -_- and it aint only me that have that problem!!

Now that you mention it, I remember that is why I bought more ram. I had 512 and upgraded it to 2 gigs. Made all the difference and I never had that issue. When they had that HUGE thing in the center of arch I had that trouble and got tired of it and added the ram. Cheap fix and would make your computer better :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

Yeh lol, I charge through the west archo streets and i get that error -_- my mates log out and log in like mad ! Dx got naffin' to do wif the computer stuffs idunfink~ jus maybe mini server crashes or sumfin coz of the compacity there @_@;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

There is something wrong with your system then.. I only have 2g of memory and a 1g card and everything runs just fine for me.
    edited April 2009
    8gb ram!? wtf!? Most alienwares dont even have that much!

I do computer programming and 3d drawing for a living.. requires alot of ram.. one of the programs I have requires 2G just to load the program.. that doesn't include actually doing anything with it..

heck.. photoshop cs3 requires 1G just to load it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Yeh lol, I charge through the west archo streets and i get that error -_- my mates log out and log in like mad ! Dx got naffin' to do wif the computer stuffs idunfink~ jus maybe mini server crashes or sumfin coz of the compacity there @_@;

huh? English please.
    edited April 2009
    There is something wrong with your system then.. I only have 2g of memory and a 1g card and everything runs just fine for me.

no, the problem from what I've seen on the forums happens mostly on the sanctuary server..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am kinda sick of the grinding as well. I am not even that high of a level, and the lack of high level content has me leveling only every few days now.

I don't know what I am going to do when it's over 5mil exp per level and I am still only getting 500xp per kill.. sigh..

I use to be a sword BM then switch to Axes for AOE grinding..

and today before the server went down i went togo do a one-man army killing one mob at a time and at my level im wondering how anybody who doesn't AOE grinding is gonna live without CONSTANT flow of grinding. b:shocked
    edited April 2009

I have the same and mine is fine. I have noticed tho if I try to run a bunch of other stuff same time as pwi I run into resource issus. So I try to run just a few things at the same time. But if you've got less than a 2 gig of memory u need an upgrade anyways :) Anything less than that and you can barely run anything anymore but web pages!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • UsesPets - Heavens Tear
    UsesPets - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009

As far as I can tell, it more likely than not does not have to do with system, computer specs, etc. The basic idea seems that somehow everything in west archosaur is not able to be absorbed as fast as they should be; if you are going faster, the more likely the error.

If you sit in archo for a min or so though before moving quickly, you will not get the error (usually).

And it's called server error for a reason b:chuckle

... and no I don't think we should have to sit and wait for a min to avoid server error, but that's just the way things go now.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    no, the problem from what I've seen on the forums happens mostly on the sanctuary server..

I had played Sanc and everything I never got that error. Something in your sys is conflicting with pwi.

When I had memory issues there were problems with people loading up on my screen. I would see their outlines (circle under char) but nothing forever it seemed. I ended up replacing my memory and things ran just fine and all the chars loaded up fast as I went into town.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I do computer programming and 3d drawing for a living.. requires alot of ram.. one of the programs I have requires 2G just to load the program.. that doesn't include actually doing anything with it..

lolol

I am on an OLD emachines desktop.
    It has 500mb ram.
    I can run photoshop cs3 extended and pwi at the same time
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I use to be a sword BM then switch to Axes for AOE grinding..

and today before the server went down i went togo do a one-man army killing one mob at a time and at my level im wondering how anybody who doesn't AOE grinding is gonna live without CONSTANT flow of grinding. b:shocked

My bm is axes.. dual axes.. axes are where its at!!! I loved her, but I never did a mag attacker before and I am LOVING the wiz!!! Magic is where its at too LOL!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For those antsy for something to read, patch notes have been posted here:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/patchsubpage/patch-notes-version-110-2401

They're a little skimpy this week, cash shop releases will be revealed tomorrow. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    huh? English please.

lololol sorry I'll re-word that xD
    Yeah (laugh out loud), I charge through the west archosaur streets and I get that error (frown) my mates log out and log in like mad! Got nothing to do with the computer rams or memory card I do not think~ jus maybe small server crashes or something because of the compacity there. @_@;

yesh -.- Sanctuary's got alotta problums >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you forgot.. lower the cost of dragon orbs permenantly.. and the cost of mats.. I mean 8G for 25 of each mid grade mat.. that's what? 5 ultimate subs for 800k+ when they sell in game for 60k each?

Yep, the price for the mats you can farm from mines is ridiculous. Like double the price of the way harder to acquire mats that drop from mobs...

But i would be cautious about the dragon orb price. I don't wanna see half the server running around with fully refined armor and weapon set...
    edited April 2009
    I had played Sanc and everything I never got that error. Something in your sys is conflicting with pwi.

When I had memory issues there were problems with people loading up on my screen. I would see their outlines (circle under char) but nothing forever it seemed. I ended up replacing my memory and things ran just fine and all the chars loaded up fast as I went into town.

something in my system is conflicting with pwi huh? funny, I've been playing since Oct and never had this issue til about 2 weeks ago and nothing on my system has changed.. and as stated above.. it's called a SERVER ERROR for a reason.. it's not a system error.. it actually says "Server Error. Please logoff and try again" or something to that effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    For those antsy for something to read, patch notes have been posted here:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/patchsubpage/patch-notes-version-110-2401

They're a little skimpy this week, cash shop releases will be revealed tomorrow. :)

Revealed tomorrow? Sheesh!! Well thats not worth waiting up for!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mnementh - Lost City
    Mnementh - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Good Point and you are probably right, but only silly ppl wait til last minute to file taxes (my opinion)!!! So tax day means nothing to me, I did mine months ago!!!

cs3??????? i am a game design student and run a standard 8gig ram with a 8 gig thumbdrive as added boost and never had one glitch in this game. and cs3 is out dated. i have cs4 and uses less to load and has more features. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear
    VenemousBuny - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    whoever has the bm that dings in 6 days on dailys must not be very high yet.
    would take way more than those to ding me. would take more than that for paperclips included in with dailys even.
    speaking of fashion i wouldnt buy that creation. and did you know on the chapios when you loot looks like you have a pare of undies popping out a rip.in the butt. ? on pure black mine, and lower venos teal neither have a tail. b:shocked
    "Don't worry be happy"