Server Maintenance, Monday, April 13 COMPLETE

Options
12345679»

Comments

• BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you are both correct and incorrect in your statement.. while it's true that 6pm is technically "afternoon" it is also the start of "evening" just as 9pm is the start of "night" as far as things go.. but to me.. if they say they are going to put it on the website on Tues Afternoon, then at 12:01pm PST it should have been on the site.. it's now 2:30pm PST and there's still no information
    aensidhe wrote: »
    I dunno if posted anywhere else, or maybe no one actually buys these, but last I checked when the patch happened, the stones are no longer 'on sale'. b:sad

Themegasexyset.jpg

Oh and also might wanna cut down the amount of "server error. please relog again." (something along those lines) in west archo (sanc server) please ^^; tytyty[/QUOTE]

ok how did you know what the new fash was going to be? Hmmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch Notes Version 110
    Released April 14, 2009

Gameplay Changes

Data has been included in this week's patch in order to lighten the load for the upcoming expansion.

b:shedtear

Can you give any hints about the new expansion!? I can't wait.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dvorak is the fash fixed or able to be dyed? Would be neat if the fem fash came just like that. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Loving that set. Hopefully it looks good on my character, lol.

*waits for flame threads about PWE being greedy for money* People wanted Ninetails mount, well here's your chance people. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    People wanted Ninetails mount, well here's your chance people. xD
    yeah too bad only for US ppl oh well np ^^
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Loving that set. Hopefully it looks good on my character, lol.

*waits for flame threads about PWE being greedy for money* People wanted Ninetails mount, well here's your chance people. xD

Pfft forget the contest, what has me upset is that girls have 2 sets of clothing and guys get screwed with and only get one set of clothing...b:angry

Once again the ladies are being treated better than the guys...b:scorn
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    you are the winner! b:victory

winner winner chicken dinner!
    someone get kantorek b:avoid
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    New fashion, that'll keep 'em going for a week or so.

I'm still waiting for the day that Canadians can partake in one of these =[
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would say the amount of females that purchase clothing greatly outnumbers the guys. That perhaps is the reason why. I'd be more upset the one outfit they did give u looks like it should have come out in october when it was cold! It is not a spring/summer outfit at all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    you are the winner! b:victory

Wow....a pervy GM....who had ever thought? b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sentha - Heavens Tear
    Sentha - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Will that pre-paid card thing be the only way to get one of these cool mounts?
    Would be really a pitty if there are only 25 per server available all in all as I know how many would really love to get one.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well.. PWI has a brutal cash shop.. and they don't listen to our suggestions.

nothing we can really do anymore.

I used to test for a game called Z-Day ( not out yet ) and they where trying their best to keep it free, but the fact is it takes TIME and staff and ect ect to have games running ( remember pwi is in america, capitalism owns us ) and its not the easiest thing to work a full time job ( they would need at least ONE if the cash shop was way cheap ) and work on the game itself as well. It just cant happen that way. The fact that there is in game gold trade is incredably nice considering what I just told you, so there is NO reason to complain about the games expensive cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • roflklok
    roflklok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well i havent been on in awhile due to being grounded for bad grades b:cry and the client wont let me update/patch i downloaded the patches from the site but ya still dont work unless im supose to put them somewhere in the client folder... so if anyone knows what to do please help me!!!
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    roflklok wrote: »
    well i havent been on in awhile due to being grounded for bad grades b:cry and the client wont let me update/patch i downloaded the patches from the site but ya still dont work unless im supose to put them somewhere in the client folder... so if anyone knows what to do please help me!!!

This should probably have been posted in the tech support area but I'll try to help. First I'd suggest making sure you've downloaded the proper patch. If you haven't played in awhile you might have a version thats more than just 1 patch old. The 106-110 patch will only work if your current game version is 106, if its an older version either make sure you've got the 1-110 patch or download each separate update patch that leads up to the current version of 110.

After you download the manual patch all you need to do is double click the patch file. It should be opened with PWI's launcher and proceed to patch your game. If it doesn't you can also open the launcher and select manual patch, navigate to where you have the patch file and select the patch. If the manual patch still doesn't patch it, I can't help you but I'd say its either a corrupt patch or game installation and that you need to make a thread in the tech support area to get help.
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • roflklok
    roflklok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ill work on it today if i can lol right now i have the 102 patch =[ but ya ill work on it and see if i can fix it if not ill just redownload the whole game again gah!!! it will take 10 more hours lol