Server Maintenance, Monday, April 13 COMPLETE

Comments

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are you guys actually going to fix rebirth this time or the nix thing?
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cute I hope it's the new genie system being implemented, or more fashion! Other ones getting rather boring and dull!
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    No, the Teleportation Sale will end on schedule Tuesday night (April 14), 11:59 p.m. for all servers...

Does that mean another 2 hour maintenance tomorrow too???

b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's probably has more to do with the timing of sales that they are testing. Seeing as they said it will still end at normal time, and I assume they are testing to see if they can switch to the next sale without maitnence. Similar to how they tested the 1hour XP scroll sale, or so I would guess. Guess we'll find out when they tell us more.

So I'd assume there would be no maitnence tomorrow, unless they sale switch doesnt work properly.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just to randomly throw it out there, has anyone else been experiancing extreme quest resolution lag? By this I mean alot of the times when I open one of my charm boxes to get teh cahrm out it gives me teh quest, then like 1-5 mins later the quest resolves and gives me the charm. The same thing happens in every room of the cube for me, and its REALLY getting annoying, especially when I get gipped outta chips cause teh timer is off or whatever...No I have no other kind of lag, yes I know how to check all teh basic trouble shooting stuff...

Yeah that's happen to me to..

Especially in the cube - it messes with your chips -_-

And when i get a dice it takes like 2 minutes to get it
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omfg THATS kanto??

that jerk ate my cookies in the break room T_T

OH Noes.. not at all. Unless somebody used a makeover scroll on me and didn't tell me... b:shocked
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's probably has more to do with the timing of sales that they are testing. Seeing as they said it will still end at normal time, and I assume they are testing to see if they can switch to the next sale without maitnence. Similar to how they tested the 1hour XP scroll sale, or so I would guess. Guess we'll find out when they tell us more.

So I'd assume there would be no maitnence tomorrow, unless they sale switch doesnt work properly.

Don't call disgrace, Obs xD!

Another Emergency Maintenance? NO PLEASE! b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    OH Noes.. not at all. Unless somebody used a makeover scroll on me and didn't tell me... b:shocked

Kitty, can u take me on a ride? :D
    A GM-ride... b:thanksb:thanksb:dirty
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    for me.. pet packs.. it took me about 2 hrs to open 120 pet packs because it took 60-90 seconds for each pack to open .. and then another 1/2 hour to 45 mins to open the force/feather packs that you get from the pet packs (why they don't just give you the force/feathers instead of making you open 2 boxes to get them is beyond me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how long will it take?
    it doesnt say b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
    edited April 2009
    how long will it take?
    it doesnt say b:surrender

it doesn't? I thought the subject says 10pm-12am pacific.. that would tell me.. 2 hrs :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Somerlot_ii - Heavens Tear
    Somerlot_ii - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    After refreshing the "patch" page I just watched the date for last maintenanc change from April 7 to April 8. Just thought it was interesting...
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it doesn't? I thought the subject says 10pm-12am pacific.. that would tell me.. 2 hrs :P

LOK up nel nel b:victory
  • Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so do this mean a shutdown will happen on tuesday the 14th also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
    Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
  • Mariejane - Sanctuary
    Mariejane - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    guys you see PWI work hard for us b:victory
    b:shutup
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    LOK up nel nel b:victory

b:angry go away stalker

my bad sorry ... its ... 8 am.... need ZzzzZzz sle..ep

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Did i miss the answer to whether we would be down tomorrow as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    they are doing a "tax day" event or some stupid **** like that I bet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaded1
    jaded1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    just wanted to say I LOVE the crayons in the box sig that rocks!
  • Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i know this is the wrong place to ask but damn i rly like ur signatures how do i get one too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
    Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
  • Torture - Heavens Tear
    Torture - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I try to watch the forums somewhat regularly, but isn't there a better way for us to find out when the "cube of fate" style of patch day and time is going to be? Did some one not know yesteday the patch was coming today?
  • jaded1
    edited April 2009
    it would be awesome if they would add blue jeans and t shirts for clothes! Not veranda either but like real t shirts with Aerosmith logos or something :) and Capri pants... we want more shorts/pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaded1
    edited April 2009
    sure they knew, but they tell us in their time frame. I don't usually check the forums so I didn't know they was doing maint til the gm said 30 mins to go!
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    jaded1 wrote: »
    it would be awesome if they would add blue jeans and t shirts for clothes! Not veranda either but like real t shirts with Aerosmith logos or something :) and Capri pants... we want more shorts/pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b:thanksb:thanks

i don't expect anything special in this patch
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i know this is the wrong place to ask but damn i rly like ur signatures how do i get one too

you can send me some pics if you want i can make somthing cute
    or evil ^,.,^

• Mariejjane - Sanctuary
    Mariejjane - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    jaded1 wrote: »

yeah !!! or bikini in boutique b:heart
    100 demon veno
    90 sage barb
    90 demon psy
    90 demon cleric
    b:bye
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    GIB MO' STORGE. GIFT ME WORDROBE N COPBOAR PELZ. I REALY WONT PELZ!! b:sad
  • jaded1
    edited April 2009
    LOL!! If you don't expect anything special in this patch, then I supposed you won't be disappointed when "nothing special" isn't added :) Good way to see it I suppose!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    b:thanksb:thanks

i don't expect anything special in this patch

thats just because its a emergency one... so no new things just quick repairs b:surrender

• Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you meant my signature....I made it...would be happy to make you one.

If you didn't mean mine, well poo on you. (j/K)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]