• ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol, you sound like Lyssic. Are you?
    How close are you?
    |

|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    HH slave FTW
    who need to lvl anyway b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe I should post a list of who I think is good at pvp. I'll list rich and poor.
    these are people still active....

Rich_____
    WR: Athran: This WR is by far the only one that I don't understand. I do terrible damage to him and takes forever to kill when it's 7v1. He dies but the fact is he lives for too long.

MG: Elayne: He **** everyone in pvp. Everyone.... EVERYONE.

WB: Ballin: There's not much rich WB that are high lvl and are good at the same time so it would have to go to him.

WF: Cancer: Err.... Must I say more? Most hacks but not hacks WF on the server. I don't know what he does but he does it right.

EA: Yoshiki&Lrod: I've beaten a lot of archers 1v1 but the only one that I still haven't beaten is Yoshiki and Lrod. They have too much life and they hit hard. It's no fun.

EP: Fiddy_yen: I have no idea how he got rich but he is. When it comes to pvp he's a monster. While a full pt is trying to kill him I take out the 1-2 shots and we **** them all. Best pvp cleric partner in my opinion.

Poor___

WR: GstormT: He's soooo broke! But yet he can take on a full pt of enemies and still kill at least 2-3 of them and walk away living. If he had money it would be game over for all other WRs.

MG: Haiz: I hate Haiz, but I have to admit he's good. Not much to say besides join HateHaiz club.

WB: Pnut: ZOMG, so much damn life!! So much damage!! And he's poor? He must be a Conqueror. No point in pvp with a WB that hardly takes damage and has so much hp.

WF: Fiery: Carebear? He used to bully me on oracle. Everyone probably would have listed him in rich but I think Cancer has more money. Anyway 1v1 I'm sure Fiery could beat Cancer no problem. At least I think he already has :3

EA: Showharu: Now Vit build archers; tell me how is it that his gear isn't complete and hardly has stones and he still manages to have more hp or nearly the same amount as yours? Tell me why his damage is still higher than most Dex build archers? No answer? Because he tears people apart in pvp!!!

EP: Mikoto: Does not CS at all and probably one of the only EPs I haven't beaten 1v1. She's too pro for me. Oh and I learned how to fight a phoenix from her. A phoenix is like nothing for her.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how can someone name Xtacy when he gets 2 shot by me while im vit build?
    explain please!!
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    o__________o color coordination

oooooooooo....
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    explain please!!

I've fought a few high-levle clerics and I personally think Xtacy is the best, but I didn't just base it on that, I based it on personality and the fun I had during the pk duel things...So yeh been the best doesn't mean you have to own or be entirely rich. And he makes a change from the ganking 90pct of the server.
  • Ajaegya - Dreamweaver
    Ajaegya - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    explain please!!

Because he didn't get a free +8 weapon and free g9 hp stones. duh.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Because he didn't get a free +8 weapon and free g9 hp stones. duh.

he didnt get that cause hes not worthy enough for that kind of gearb:chuckle
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Xtacy is in a guild where they have real 90+ wbs which takes priority on the g9 hp stones, rather than a guild with no real wbs which lame squishy eps takes g9 hp stones and guild TW funds goes to +8 guild leader's weapon and +9 on the int mages who already quit. And his bad luck also landed him in a guild where there arent any big cash shop users that quit and gave away all gears. Looking at Column's wrist, is clear how much refine he can actually go without the free equips.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    you have obviously no clue and need to hide behind an alt or else my wrath would tear you apart and youd quit like Deity
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ask Yoshiki who i am, we are good friends.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Shows how much you know GB.
    You think funds went to mystic's weapon, that's funny.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    explain please!!

Lol, you're full of yourself. Want to know the difference between me and you?

The difference is, my guild gains 9x every week and as for yours you gain 1 every 3 weeks if you're lucky. We concentrate on more than 1 person's gear and refind just weapons. Therefore guild funds don't go to refining a clerics gear just their weapons. (If you're a WB lucky you. You get +6) You on the other hand was handed your stuff without having to work for it. Your guild rarely gets 9x at the time you guys had a guild to call yourselves factors so you only had to work on 1 person at a time.

Don't get cocky over having better gear. Over all I'm better than you in pvp no matter what changes about you. Meet you at 99.

QQ no one cares about you. You're not even listed as on the rich clerics section ROFL.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Xtacy is in a guild where they have real 90+ wbs which takes priority on the g9 hp stones, rather than a guild with no real wbs which lame squishy eps takes g9 hp stones and guild TW funds goes to +8 guild leader's weapon and +9 on the int mages who already quit. And his bad luck also landed him in a guild where there arent any big cash shop users that quit and gave away all gears. Looking at Column's wrist, is clear how much refine he can actually go without the free equips.

dddddfunLOL used real money for his weapon, Pandora's weapon was Deadbone's previous weapon, which was Kyri's weapon. You SHOULD be giving HP shards to the EP cuz PvE wise the tank doesn't even need more HP, and TW wise, 1 heal from an ep that survives with the tank is worth more than 100 hp on the tank. Although i don't think 1 person should be getting G9 stones since they are pretty rare anyway, might as well have sold them and gotten a whole set of G8.

Fiery is way richer than Cancer, Cancer has +5 gears if you never noticed.

Deadbone isn't the best EP for sure, he's more metal mage than EP. Platypuss on the other hand is one of the best EPs out there, full support, not wannabe dd. Platy in a full party gives the party overwhelming advantages compared to other EPs in a full party. I know because the other party is usually the one in town when half of ours doesn't even have charms. That's what being a cleric is about, not who has +8 weapon or who does 5k dmg noncrits, leave that **** to the DD classes.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You SHOULD be giving HP shards to the EP cuz PvE wise the tank doesn't even need more HP, and TW wise, 1 heal from an ep that survives with the tank is worth more than 100 hp on the tank. Although i don't think 1 person should be getting G9 stones since they are pretty rare anyway, might as well have sold them and gotten a whole set of G8.

and
    Deadbone isn't the best EP for sure, he's more metal mage than EP. Platypuss on the other hand is one of the best EPs out there, full support, not wannabe dd. Platy in a full party gives the party overwhelming advantages compared to other EPs in a full party. I know because the other party is usually the one in town when half of ours doesn't even have charms. That's what being a cleric is about, not who has +8 weapon or who does 5k dmg noncrits, leave that **** to the DD classes.
    That is true, QFT, best post in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    oh dont be mad Xtacy i still luv you long time b:bye

and i paid for everything myself except obviously the weapon and the g9 stones which i at least FARMED
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wait.. Is the CQ QQ'ing about not having enough funds given to him?

Salary is a privelage.. wonder what they'd do without it
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i don't think 1 person should be getting G9 stones since they are pretty rare anyway

World bosses FTW.

Even idiots like worrAthaed have access to g9 stones now. Then he went and put g9 elemental in his weapon. b:embarrass
    Rundora
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't get cocky over having better gear. Over all I'm better than you in pvp no matter what changes about you. Meet you at 99.

His gems add like 100hp more then the average guys gems. And weapons...i didnt think CQ members had to buy their own hh90 mats in market, or do they? i also thought they got themselfs a guildfunded refine on their weapons, or am i mistaken?

So free weapons aside, the only difference is 100hp, and if u think that so drastically tips the balance of power in his favour then i dunno what to say... -__-

I hate it when people throw around excuses and say something like 'oh just wait till im <insert lvl>'. Your only a few levels different, just go settle things now b:angry
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

and i paid for everything myself except obviously the weapon and the g9 stones which i at least FARMED

Not getting mad, just wondering what makes you think you're good all of a sudden. You hell hell furied>Thunder weild> Crit me for only 3.2k. Is that something to be cocky about? It was a crit for ONLY 3.2k.... Remember your damage well.

Wait.. Is the CQ QQ'ing about not having enough funds given to him?

Salary is a privelage.. wonder what they'd do without it

If this was a QQ message I'd be cursing in every line I wrote. Salary is a privelage that sadly you wont ever get to experience because of what your guild lacks. Don't talk about salary if you haven't even tasted the real thing. Oh and the funds are distributed into many things that don't fully make it easy to just refine your gear and be set.

It goes into HH, TW funds, paying 80 people + our reserves. (Yes take that in. Even our reserves get some b:cool) And no we don't by mats we farm them and give to anyone in guild free. Why? Because we're paid like that.
    His gems add like 100hp more then the average guys gems. And weapons...i didnt think CQ members had to buy their own hh90 mats in market, or do they? i also thought they got themselfs a guildfunded refine on their weapons, or am i mistaken?

So free weapons aside, the only difference is 100hp, and if u think that so drastically tips the balance of power in his favour then i dunno what to say... -__-

I hate it when people throw around excuses and say something like 'oh just wait till im <insert lvl>'. Your only a few levels different, just go settle things now b:angry

Obviously you had trouble reading my entire post. I said all we get is our weapons refined. I think I even said it twice.

Look Mr. 1k- with tempest; I said meet you at 99 for a reason. Everyone wants something specific in their gear. Attributes and other things. It just so happens that 99 gives every last one of those for what I want. If it were at 90 then my 90 gear would have been worked on refining to 9.

Now let me side track this a bit. What is your build? A 89 mage doing 1k damage with a tempest is pathetic.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For all those who are misguided into thinking Fiery is rich i will inform u he is not. He has never put money into this game he simply planned ahead raised 6 chars together with his friend and know has a full team of 9x to farm hh/cv for gear and money. What he did is something anyone could have done if u had foresight so yes he is listed in the poor section.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009

*cough*
    World bosses FTW.

Even idiots like worrAthaed have access to g9 stones now. Then he went and put g9 elemental in his weapon. b:embarrass
    I bought 9 G9 metal shards for 300k each today from a West ADC shop.
    Can't wait to get my stinking mitts on the HH90 set and some more metal shards

I'm also buying G9 mana shards = 100k, if you have them PM me ingame.
    I love making failed chars, My BM is a fail... yes, But I love it.
    For all those who are misguided into thinking Fiery is rich i will inform u he is not. He has never put money into this game he simply planned ahead raised 6 chars together with his friend and know has a full team of 9x to farm hh/cv for gear and money. What he did is something anyone could have done if u had foresight so yes he is listed in the poor section.
    Having 5 PCs must be kind of geeky.
    Having to multi client is kind of breaking the rules.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    severan wrote: »

Not if you have a big family and all of them happen to have a computer except for 1. That just so happens to me my case. b:victory
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes I won't get salary. You get 2.2m/week. I get zero. You are complaining about being outgeared. You get a free +6 weapon. QQ.
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Yes I won't get salary. You get 2.2m/week. I get zero. You are complaining about being ungeared. You get a free +6 weapon. QQ.

You fail to see my point. I made it as clear as possible, too. I wont argue with someone who doesn't try to understand. And yes of course, to everyone in BL and RQ I'm just a QQing machine.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    severan wrote: »

He does it with a friend, if they have 3 PC each.. not really that geeky imo.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it doesnt matter if you use 1 or 12 pc's to play perfect world. playing pw = geeky.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    it doesnt matter if you use 1 or 12 pc's to play perfect world. playing pw = geeky.

Well said.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah DB, you're fail. You do No dmg, I pwn your face with my leet dmg. Also, we are talking about best EP, so dmg is really a huge factor.

It's a good thing no1 ignored my completely valid argument of choosing EPs by the amount of support they do....aka doing their job, instead of trying to be metal mages. If you want metal mages, I guess loveME wins for being FAC.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah DB, you're fail. You do No dmg, I pwn your face with my leet dmg. Also, we are talking about best EP, so dmg is really a huge factor.

It's a good thing no1 ignored my completely valid argument of choosing EPs by the amount of support they do....aka doing their job, instead of trying to be metal mages. If you want metal mages, I guess loveME wins for being FAC.

Your right, a pvp group is only as good as it's cleric...IMO anyway...Not that any of you wanted it but oh well...

I'd also like to add: bluelion to my list of decent EP's he's definatley the up and coming EP of the future.

BLUELION FOR PRESIDENT.