Lost City RedHawks

SoultheWolf - Lost City
SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
This question is mainly for all the members on the Lost City server.

I'm a member of the PvP guild RedHawks, and though I know I'd be a target when I joined I still have to ask: What did RedHawk ever do to make other guilds so mad at them? There are so many guildes such as Conquer, Integrity, Reaction, Hashishin, ect. that will kill any RH member on sight. I've tried asking them before but they always just say "Sorry KOS" or "You're RH I kill RH" so I never get an answer to my question. So what made all you guys so mad at us? Or are you just killing because we're KOS? Not everyone in RH and other guilds are pkers, like I'm not one unless you attack me first. So why continue to kill if they don't fight back or if they are white? I can see if that white person attacked one of your guildmembers first or if the person has hours on them, but if they are just questing and are innocent why attack them?
I also have a few friends in other guilds, like two friends in Integrity, and as long as they are present with me I'm safe, but the instance they aren't I'm getting pked by their guild, even if the person attacking me knows I'm the other person's friend.

P.S. Please don't put rude comments on here, I've only asked because I haven't been able to get an answer by asking. Thanks to all thoughs who kindly replied.
b:victory REDHAWKS RULE!!! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SoultheWolf - Lost City on

Comments

• Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey Get Over it and just enjoy the game, ok.
  • Qingting - Lost City
    Qingting - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Um, sorry I don't know either. My guild is sPanKed (joined recently), saw some of your RedHawk members several times.

First few times I ignored w/out saying anything, told guildies and said u guys were on KoS list, kill on sight, and they seemed pretty adamant about it...

Personally, not sure. b:chuckle

Thank god I'm not lvl 30 yet, saw RH guy who looked ready to kill me...

BTW this not my guild char
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or are you just killing because we're KOS?

^This.

It doesn't matter if you're "just questing", the whole point of KOSing a guild is to kill you whenever you're found, until you disband and/or quit the game. Real pkers don't care about white names either. As long as you're not blue, you're a target.
    Rundora
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Hey Get Over it and just enjoy the game, ok.

It wasn't a complaint it was a question. It doesn't bother me if they pk me as long as I'm not losing anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Um, sorry I don't know either. My guild is sPanKed (joined recently), saw some of your RedHawk members several times.

First few times I ignored w/out saying anything, told guildies and said u guys were on KoS list, kill on sight, and they seemed pretty adamant about it...

I've noticed that sPanked seems to hate us the most... either that or Conquer, but we always seem to end up in pk wars with sPanked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lost City thread belongs on Lost City.

RedHawk is considered to be a tier-something PVP factor in Lost City so of course there would be a legitimate KOS on it. Ask your master of political affairs about your faction history (your faction leader).

Keep in mind that when you join a PVP factor guild you willingly accept all responsibilities and dangers of being associated with the top PVP players in the server. This is true regardless of your own PVP capabilities.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This question is mainly for all the members on the Lost City server.

I'm a member of the PvP guild RedHawks, and though I know I'd be a target when I joined I still have to ask: What did RedHawk ever do to make other guilds so mad at them? There are so many guildes such as Conquer, Integrity, Reaction, Hashishin, ect. that will kill any RH member on sight. I've tried asking them before but they always just say "Sorry KOS" or "You're RH I kill RH" so I never get an answer to my question. So what made all you guys so mad at us? Or are you just killing because we're KOS? Not everyone in RH and other guilds are pkers, like I'm not one unless you attack me first. So why continue to kill if they don't fight back or if they are white? I can see if that white person attacked one of your guildmembers first or if the person has hours on them, but if they are just questing and are innocent why attack them?
    I also have a few friends in other guilds, like two friends in Integrity, and as long as they are present with me I'm safe, but the instance they aren't I'm getting pked by their guild, even if the person attacking me knows I'm the other person's friend.

P.S. Please don't put rude comments on here, I've only asked because I haven't been able to get an answer by asking. Thanks to all thoughs who kindly replied.
    b:victory REDHAWKS RULE!!! b:victory

When you are in a PVP guild, you will be killing or killed, you have no other choice, no matter how innocent you are, your KOS (even non KOS) will kill you when they see you. Think you are a member of a rival guild, you get killed by RH everyday, and white name low level players complaining get killed by RH 20/30 time a day in guild chat, what will you do when you see a RH member. You like RH, played the RH way.
    edited April 2009
    You guys act like pking is all RH does, and fyi only five members in RH or so are actually random pkers, the others wont pk unless attacked or see someone on KoS. And about the low level people being killed, have you ever noticed now lvl 30s will attack anyone no matter their level? I was attacked by a level 32 cleric when I was level 55 (not a RH member) just because of the fact he could! And of course if you're getting attacked you're going to attack back. So if thats the case then you should tell your guildmates to STFU about why they died. If it was a random pk then I wouldn't be mad at them. Plus knowing that RH is a lvl 50+ guild and you're under lvl 50+ you should know better than to attack them. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rosiejess
    rosiejess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    QQ.......................

KOS is exactly that KOS!

It does not matter who you are or what you are doing.

If you don't like it then leave the faction.....b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://classyguild.com
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You guys act like pking is all RH does, and fyi only five members in RH or so are actually random pkers, the others wont pk unless attacked or see someone on KoS. And about the low level people being killed, have you ever noticed now lvl 30s will attack anyone no matter their level? I was attacked by a level 32 cleric when I was level 55 (not a RH member) just because of the fact he could! And of course if you're getting attacked you're going to attack back. So if thats the case then you should tell your guildmates to STFU about why they died. If it was a random pk then I wouldn't be mad at them. Plus knowing that RH is a lvl 50+ guild and you're under lvl 50+ you should know better than to attack them. >.<

5 people is enough for the guild to be KOS'ed, even 1 or none.

Its your fault really. You picked a guild that picked fights with the wrong people. You cant cry when you get killed. Affiliating with those who random PK is just as if you did it yourself.
  • lordbyr0n
    lordbyr0n Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well I know your leader can not control his members. I know he has asked guilds to take them off of KOS and with in hours or a day his members ( including him) are pking members from the faction he asked to stop. I know that he takes the dregs of the server( cheats hackers GLITCHERS ) into the guild which tend to make others mad. He has asked my guild 4 times to stop each time we stopped he and other members kept on pking. And now his guild is perma KOS with mine. So ask yourself, why do I want to join a crew like that. I guess to start flaming threads like this. Learn before you join or your just looking for drama.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In my case. My guild and RH entered ceasefire because neither of us were interested in fighting each other anymore in KoS (and it only started cause of stupidity). A couple weeks later I get people in guild chat saying that they're being attacked by RH that we had set ceasefire with.

As for others, I have no clue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am all in favour for PKing and KOS since this is LOST CITY and it is a PVP server.

Now for some Redhawk information. I was random PK'd this morning which totally sucks when I only had about 5 minutes to get a couple of kills. It was done by someone with a Green Glowing weapon so quite higher than I and I asked why I was PK'd and not the RedHawks with him. He said they were allies. So I remembered this posting and thought to myself, RedHawks hanging with other guildes random PKing lowbies and wonder why they might be KOS for certain guilds.

Like I said I felt that it did suck being random PK'd by whoever the Leader of this other guild was but totally accept that this is PVP so "Welcome to the Jungle BABY" and suck it up...LOL....

With every action is a reaction. Since PVP is fair and I support it completely the random PKers and whoever hangs out in their shadows need to realize that they may be placed on KOS for certain situations.

Of course I am NOOB and can't do anything about it but I do have friends in higher places and hope to call up some Bull Dogs to chase down those alley cats who crushed my little body this morning...LOL....

Anyways, I probably have typed 100 words to many but am bored at work so cheers to all PKers out there. I hope to become one as well :) Perhaps getting PK's enough I can learn techniques.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^This.

It doesn't matter if you're "just questing", the whole point of KOSing a guild is to kill you whenever you're found, until you disband and/or quit the game. Real pkers don't care about white names either. As long as you're not blue, you're a target.

This.
    You're in RedHawk, a guild notorious for getting on KOS lists.
    Stop whining and move on.
  • swgs
    edited April 2009

"fyi only five members in RH or so are actually random pkers"

no need to be 5, 1 is enought. every one in the guild will pay for what your RPKer did. When you are in a guild, your action will have consequence to your guild.
    edited April 2009
    Now for some Redhawk information. I was random PK'd this morning which totally sucks when I only had about 5 minutes to get a couple of kills. It was done by someone with a Green Glowing weapon so quite higher than I and I asked why I was PK'd and not the RedHawks with him. He said they were allies. So I remembered this posting and thought to myself, RedHawks hanging with other guildes random PKing lowbies and wonder why they might be KOS for certain guilds.

For the allies part, if they were to attack someone on their allies list it would start a huge pk war, thats why he didn't attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    lordbyr0n wrote: »
    Well I know your leader can not control his members. I know he has asked guilds to take them off of KOS and with in hours or a day his members ( including him) are pking members from the faction he asked to stop. I know that he takes the dregs of the server( cheats hackers GLITCHERS ) into the guild which tend to make others mad. He has asked my guild 4 times to stop each time we stopped he and other members kept on pking. And now his guild is perma KOS with mine. So ask yourself, why do I want to join a crew like that. I guess to start flaming threads like this. Learn before you join or your just looking for drama.

The only time a guild is safe if they are on another guild's safe list. Also if Boo catches his members attacking thoughs who he's asked to cease fire then he punishes them. And he never attacks thoughs who his members asks him not too. It could also be the members attacking didn't know they weren't KOS anymore, I've seen that happen many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    This.
    You're in RedHawk, a guild notorious for getting on KOS lists.
    Stop whining and move on.

I'm not whining, its just a question asked. I don't care if I'm pked, I knew I'd be a target if I joined. I just wanted to know what RH did to get on KoS with some guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For the allies part, if they were to attack someone on their allies list it would start a huge pk war, thats why he didn't attack.

I think you missed my point about RedHawks. The person who PK'd me was not RedHawk but Redhawks were hanging with him. So, I use the following. You are who you hang with. I have no hard feelings because it is the name of the game, but at the same time it is also the name of the game for fun leveling and hopefully a PK in revenge. And remember, PKing is all in good fun.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omg guys

whole server pks my guild cuz we are on everyones kos list what do i do b:cry b:cry
  • shido45
    shido45 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok first off. KOS is for dumb stupid people. its a pk server, if you don't want to get pked go to a different servers. and quit qqing when you get pked are ganged ****. thats part of the pvp scheme.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh and pking a faction just to disband it is a weakness of your guild and how stupid people can get.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • EvilNeko - Lost City
    EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Look we may by chance random pk anyone. the fact that alot of ppl kos us is part of the game hun. but yes to know what reason u kos id nice to know why sometimes . i know some of the guilds kos us because they think its kool to kos someone.(not nameing who) in CQ there reason is cuz we random pk. for u who QQ to CQ about it GET OVER IT WE ARE A PK GUILD!

P.S. i love RedHawk and if ya hate us get over it.b:victory
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    REdHAWKS FOR LIFE
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
    edited April 2009
    Look we may by chance random pk anyone. the fact that alot of ppl kos us is part of the game hun. but yes to know what reason u kos id nice to know why sometimes . i know some of the guilds kos us because they think its kool to kos someone.(not nameing who) in CQ there reason is cuz we random pk. for u who QQ to CQ about it GET OVER IT WE ARE A PK GUILD!

Hey Neko!!! I'm gald someone from the guild replied. And I have to agree, thoughs who cry about it need to get over it. I know better than to try and pk someone who is stronger than I am, thats why I get someone like Boo-nii to do it for me b:chuckle
    And I know for one thing, thought I will continue to be pked by KoS constantly, I'm still staying a RedHawk. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    REdHAWKS FOR LIFE

WOOT!!! GO SHI!!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    edited April 2009

What do people need to get over? one of your people start this thread to ask why other guilds KOS you. People and Guilds KOSing you do not need to get over anything, they kill you when they see you. Please act like most RQs, they kill players without a reason, when they get kill they do not ask why. You love RH, fight for it and die with it. Hope I will never see any name other then RH on top of your own name.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I remember when RH was really new they had a random pk day... that got them on the server kos list :D Now only a few rando pk lol
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • independence
    independence Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Now, i remember the main point of the first post was to ask people why they kos redhawk.. so far only one person have answered.. everybody else have been trying to explain what kos is..

Now, try stick to the question instead of trying to teach us about kos and pk..

RedHawk 4 life
    edited April 2009
    Now, i remember the main point of the first post was to ask people why they kos redhawk.. so far only one person have answered.. everybody else have been trying to explain what kos is..

Now, try stick to the question instead of trying to teach us about kos and pk..

RedHawk 4 life

Thanks Indie, I was starting to get annoyed with everyone trying to tell us how to pk and to stop complaining when I get pked (since one thing I hate the most is when people complain about getting pked). And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered this cause I know people from other guilds that have asked why people KoS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.