Enrage Hate

Options

Comments

• Reenoa - Heavens Tear
    Reenoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    umm sorry but who are enrage? b:surrender sowweyi dont pay attention to ploitical issues :P

anyway read the post and my god its caused offense!!!! b:angry

Dont you dare touch kittens!!!b:shocked

Puppies fine do whatever you like.

Personnaly though i will be serious for like this post i guess..

Umm yeh we need "jerks" ingame. I personally think its a good thing we have people who play the negative role. if someone cant compete against them trying to KS at oracles well.. go somewhere else lvl up and come abck.

I think getting annoyed by the "bad" in society is a great way to add incentive to become stronger as a player in the game.

I bet anyone $1000 that these people who like palying the bad egg are just nice people who choose to play bad. (I bet cat and the other guy who wants to kill kittens has 2 cats each:P if npt i bet they have went awww atleast once when they saw a cute anmial(like a kitten or a puppy)
    i think if we dont have the pkers we loose a vital part of the community for pwi .
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (I bet cat and the other guy who wants to kill kittens has 2 cats each:P .

I actually own 3 cats in real life, and 5 goldfish. Im also guilty of feeding the squirrels who live outside my home quite often lol.

But death to all puppies! I seriously dont like dogs lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • TurkishVirus - Heavens Tear
    TurkishVirus - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O.O i cant believe what i was reading. lol you people have no lifes at all and yes i am in Enrage and yes i am a prick and yes i do make drama and so what? is their a rule not to kill World boss how many times u want O.O Il like to see, if ur in pk mode dont qq if u die, ur fault for truing it on O.O. b:pleased Radiance ur time has come for what u did to RoC, The Empire gone Evo is going and ur next in lineb:byeb:laugh and yes Enrage full of pricks who like to do what they want, u know why coz its FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN b:victory
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think not all Enrages are bad...
    Yes. Some may be childish, irresponsible, kiddish... and hey... this is how a games works...

perhaps some hatred in them is that, ks-ing? pking? (but even if I'm high lvl, I think I will pk too...) LoL...

And I've met a few from Enrage who are nice...

Eg: ToffeeApple? Defected? (Maybe) Kiyoushin? (or how the name is spell...)

Guess all have their 'good' and 'bad' in game... I can be nice in helping you in killing mob or boss... the next minute, you will discovered that you are dead... and not killed by mobs, but by me... =P
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    roffles defected yer image is being compromised!! could u...could u be actually "maybe" nice? b:laugh
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just got a bit of a impression, it seems some people will only follow, um, rules "imposed" by the "law"(Staff). If that's so, it's kinda cowardish b:laugh
    "I dont want to get in trouble D: So I will follow the rules as to not get my **** whooped =(" Just commenting, I dont care for KSing, or w/e just couldnt resist posting b:pleased Although that reminds me when a certain venom brought wine for FB69 and was getting help from RoC members, and right after she used the wine she got expelled. Ah, I'm just adding to the fuel again =p
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:shocked
    wow...thats mean as hell
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just got a bit of a impression, it seems some people will only follow, um, rules "imposed" by the "law"(Staff). If that's so, it's kinda cowardish b:laugh
    "I dont want to get in trouble D: So I will follow the rules as to not get my **** whooped =(" Just commenting, I dont care for KSing, or w/e just couldnt resist posting b:pleased Although that reminds me when a certain venom brought wine for FB69 and was getting help from RoC members, and right after she used the wine she got expelled. Ah, I'm just adding to the fuel again =p

I don't really see what you're trying to say. For one, some Enrage DID get in trouble, but the rest of us continued to not wait in line for oracles anyways. Secondly, the laws imposed by the staff is the rules of the game. Why would be it considered cowardly to follow them? Does that mean the other 99.9% of the server are cowards because they follow the rules? As for the supposed social rules that were theoretically broken, they're not really rules. No one's forbidding you from opening your mouth when you chew and keeping your elbows off the table.

I don't see what RoC has to do with the matter. RoC is long gone and the most notorious of the oracle campers weren't even from RoC.

As for the booting from fb incident, you might as well keep your mouth shut about things you don't completely understand. The person who wined was booted because she was a loud mouth complainer who gave the rest of the party a huge headache. As for the person who did the booting, he is not in Enrage. So again, what's your point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    From 1 hour to 56 hours infamous. That Arch event was amazing.

Enrage thanks you all for not only defending our land from wraiths, but for being such great fish in a barrel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *points a GM to this thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh noes! Sum1 iz kalling GMsez! Why does this look so familiar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear
    JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *points a GM to this thread*

And the QQ'n will never stop! b:sad Guess its back to old ways since the servers cant handle our "improved system" to try to get along with everyone. Lets just do what we did best before. defected ... you are released and have my permission to declare war on the server. go get em. b:chuckle
  • Oceiot - Heavens Tear
    Oceiot - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Couldnt resist :P

cat-pwns-dog.jpg

That looks EXACTLY like my dog b:cry
    anyways Cat is actually nice. I quit like at game version 30 some for a while, but i cam back at 60. anyways, i asked Cat for the tabby spawn time once, around when the ancient boa came out, and she gave it to me even though i was a complete stranger b:victory (I caught the tabby too)
    It's a bunny :O
    ./)_/)
    (>'.'<)
    ((")("))
  • Oceiot - Heavens Tear
    Oceiot - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry about the double post
    Anyways, if you think about the oracles in a high levels point of view, you wouldn't think of it so bad. If you are high level you have very little quests to help you level, you have to travel around the world for WQ. After the oracles come out though, you have an easy chance to level. Would you really want to wait for lower levels who have plenty of quests to help them level take forever to kill a boss? No, tell them to do their quests and they'll level faster then they would if they waited on the line.
    It's a bunny :O
    ./)_/)
    (>'.'<)
    ((")("))
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    look at the people who posted thus far condoning their "this is a game yowzaaaa" logic: defected, cat, hisui, nekhebet, ImpotentEdge, Johnnynonuts, other faceless alts.
    who out of all of those are from the original RoC? (Nekhebet look here>>>>>)few(<<<<<Nehkebet look here) of which have even had their own share of hm..."QQ"...on these forums when RoC was on their tails snuffing out their guilds or trash talking against their mother guilds a few months back. goes to say that not just 95% of the people who come post on these forums are not RoC->Enrage but more than half of the people who just play their game are not original RoC.

@Nekhebet:i hope that highlighting clears it up. if it doesnt, then i will highlight it with red font next time to show my point that when i say a few, i whole heartedly mean only a FEW.

@OMGLAZERZ:ok.....this is getting very serious here.
    *tense silence*
    have you taken your happy pills this day?
    when you seek out other's posts and try to gauge its mode of communication with your own biased POV, in this case "trite BS flaming" supposedly, when the post in question doesnt even involve you in any way, then it just means:
    A)you got issues of your own, and by throwing this "you got issues" quack diagnosis on me you are in an utter state of complete denial about having issues.
    B)you just want someone to pay attention to you, and you probably might not even be from enrage and yet you talk like some emotional member from enrage whos little feelings were hurt by my post.
    C)you got no value of self worth, and you are trying to get acclaim for your worthless self by trying to look important with your quack analysis of my posts.
    D)your flame baiting.
    E)all of the above excluding (D)
    F)all of the above including (D) but excluding (E) duhh

go open your eyes and read all my previous posts in this thread and quote the part where i "flame an entire guild".
    stop being a wannabe GM. if i choose not to sugar coat my words, then the language filter will do the trick for me. for all you know im just posting a fixed number of *(asterisk). if i try to bypass the filter and try to prove my point, then go cry me a river.
    do your self a favour and stop posting any more pseudo intellectual diaper stains as in a direct response to this longer than average post of mine.
    'skin off the nose', that was something MentalEdge used in his previous post, and i used that in reply to his query as in mock patronage. if you dont know what is going on, then feel free to stfu rather than b:cryb:cryb:cry about something that doesnt even concern you.
  • Legorend - Heavens Tear
    Legorend - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I is Legorend =D
  • Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear
    Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I is Legorend =D

a post that doesn't involve QQ? b:dirty
    (albiet it makes no sense... b:surrender)
    4x veno - dragnbabe
    4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Come to Harshland's and play Enrage :3
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dude, seriously, all you post is ****. It really is, and now you flame me for stating your flaming people. lol

Oh god, the epic lulz I've had over this. b:pleased

Want a cookie? b:chuckle

thanduril wrote: »
    *snipped pointless BS post*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Come to Harshland's and play Enrage :3
    We're too popular. PvP servers and PvE servers alike wants a piece of us. However, why RoC and thus Enrage was created in HT was already explained before, and since we can't change servers, we can only cater to Radiance :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Awww D: We got cookies tho b:cute
  • JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear
    JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Awww D: We got cookies tho b:cute

forget ur cookies!! I WANT PIE!!!!!! RAWR~~~
  • striker5117
    striker5117 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Go play on a PvP server if that's what you want.

Ah, a comment I expected. Well, they failed to mention boss-luring, quest stealing morons whom sit behind a character waiting for their balls to drop. But, hey, I don't " Hate " Enrage by any means. Every dumb guild has a few good people. I would say at most, I dislike them. I'll let karma do its job.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage > Everyone.

I love how no one will bid on us. I guess we'll just take over the entire map while everyone cries about us being bad people.

This game lacks heroes. No one will stand up to us. From now on, I am revoking all QQ privileges until someone attacks us.

Or, you can always just call a GM. Maybe they'll attack us this week. Maybe SuperGM guild will bid on Enrage if enough of you whine. Oh wait, you can't whine; I revoked your QQ privileges.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage > Everyone.

I love how no one will bid on us. I guess we'll just take over the entire map while everyone cries about us being bad people.

This game lacks heroes. No one will stand up to us. From now on, I am revoking all QQ privileges until someone attacks us.

Or, you can always just call a GM. Maybe they'll attack us this week. Maybe SuperGM guild will bid on Enrage if enough of you whine. Oh wait, you can't whine; I revoked your QQ privileges.

b:cool

Yeap even after you made the threat on WC noone yet has. However I have no problem killing ur members when I feel like it.
    threatlol.jpg
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeap even after you made the threat on WC noone yet has. However I have no problem killing ur members when I feel like it.
    threatlol.jpg

That WC is totally photoshopped!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That WC is totally photoshopped!

lmao now ur lying. I got the original I can send into the mods and they can decide. And you guys wonder about why ppl think your rtarded.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Of course I'm lying. There is no sport in posting on this forum.

And I WILL be going to rare pet spawns to kill pets soon. There is no rule that says I can't have a rare pet. They also have a chance to drop molds. I want a mold.

I'll also be red named so if anyone wants to prevent me from killing, they can. Or, people can pay me off not to go. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    get em def <3

you guys better bid on us, he's serious!! b:victory and ill go and cheer him on!

gimme a d! gimme an e!.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That looks EXACTLY like my dog b:cry
    anyways Cat is actually nice. I quit like at game version 30 some for a while, but i cam back at 60. anyways, i asked Cat for the tabby spawn time once, around when the ancient boa came out, and she gave it to me even though i was a complete stranger b:victory (I caught the tabby too)

Heya Oce, I remember you b:pleased

Dont tell too many people Im nice you will ruin my puppy slaughtering image!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada