Enrage Hate

Comments

• MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually, no. In the MMO's I've played, the GMs never enforce the rules for things like this very much, even though they are there. If they did go by the book, 50% of the playerbase would be banned right now.

You just want everyone banned but you b:thanks
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nah, she is just stating a fact.
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I do apologize for my behavior and lack of social skills.

You see, I am a very wealthy recluse, living in a mountain overlooking some lake I don't know the name of.

The only real interaction I have, other than my monkey butler, is with you people. Since I am so vastly superior in every way, I tend to forget where I came from.

Take this as my official apology to HT for my behavior. From now on, I shall only be kind. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go jet-skiing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited March 2009
    Nah, she is just stating a fact.

You know that as fact?I want reliable sources b:angry
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You just want everyone banned but you b:thanks

Actually, I'd be one of the banned players.b:laugh

On the forums at least.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cat,

Your hilarious, I just spit my coffee out all over my screen. Your acting like my 16 year old did, when I stopped her from talking to adult men through an online message company. *mom, oh please I looove him, he cares about me*.
    She tried over and over to justify her behavior, as you are doing. Plain and simple any person in a guild or not, when engaging in wrong behavior is at fault. It doesn't matter if in a game or a real life situation people are not going to sit back and accept negative behavior. Maybe the ones trying to justify negative behavior need to seek help.

Vanya

roflmao, Im not trying to justify anything, I merely adjusted my post because you complained I was using the word reputation instead of feedback.

WE dont need to justify our actions, we will do what we want, we will have our fun in the game, people will continue to whine and let it affect them in ways it never should and the world will keep spinning.

Happy gaming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Defected,

Nope can't say that I do dream about you or Enrage. As, I have stated before Enrage the guild is not the issue, it's a select few. The select few have chosen to take the TOS that PWI has set forth and spit on it. It doesn't matter whether a person is a child or an adult, they can display childish behavior, as these select few have shown. PWI didn't come up with the TOS, so people could take it and make there own rules up or shall I say amend the TOS to fit there style of game play. Rules are put into effect for a reason, to bring organization to a society whether it be an online game or real life.

Vanya

YOU have also completely ignored the fact where I just showed you Radiance behaves in the EXACT same way and their LEADER GOT BANNED YESTERDAY. Yet Enrage are the ones who dont follow the TOS? I still see our leader around. Fact is people just want to hate on Enrage lol.

I also CHALLANGE anyone to point out 1 thing thast Enrage has done that no other guilds do or have done. We definately arent the only guild that pks( though I cant see how anyone dares to even complain about pk on a server where its optional), we arent the only guild that talks trash, we arent the only guild that killed oracle bosses.

So go ahead show me something that Enrage is doing specifically that no other guild is.....people just want to hate, 95% have never even had an encounter with Enrage, so just jump on the bandwagon of what they are told/heard.

By the BY so much <3 for you defected. taking me skiing with you but dont tell clunk clunk, and damnit answer my pms sometime ingame so we can do that video :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i love enrage b:cute
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol if you people think enrage is bad, come on sanc and try dealing with Steel >.>
    never seen so much egotistical and self righteous bungholes
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol if you people think enrage is bad, come on sanc and try dealing with Steel >.>
    never seen so much egotistical and self righteous bungholes

What's this? Competition?

Though we're not that egotistical and self righteous as we are spiteful and fun-loving in mischievous ways b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Every time an Enrage post is made, Cat kills a kitty. And Hisui goes to McDonalds.
    b:chuckle

That was bad.
    ~S
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wait go to McD's or *eat* at McD's? if its the latter thats just bad for Hisui.

i hate enrage and what they do and i think all of them should be nice and stuff like that.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wait howcome. mcd rocks. i love the big mac. mmmmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Things will be different in another 6 months when most of us noobs are in the 90's and probably half of the current high level players have left for another game. You may then regret toasting your rep with the rest of the server.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:scorn
    You sir, are mistaken. We are all horrible people with no souls.

Stop your childish lies about us being anything other than the scum of HT.

Now that my sarcasm is out of the way, let the fire begin. In before lock.

QFT

Enrage is most infamous for KSing my pancakes at IHOP... I paged the restaurant manager, but apparently he's in Enrage too and refused to do anything about it.

true story.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *dashes in and skids to a stop* Sorry, I'm late...did I mess the flame-fast? *looks around* Ah, well...I'm not here to talk down to anyone, anywhere. Just a modest Wizard wanting to share one of his own experiences. *clears throat* Ahem...here we go...

Once upon a time, there was a modest Wizard in the dimension of Heaven's Tear...ah, hell with it, I'm gonna do first-person perspective instead!

Okay, so a few days ago, I finally hit level 70. I was ecstatic; my hard work and dedication was finally bearing fruit! I made my long-awaited Ashura's Sword, opened up a few Lucky Boxes in my inventory, and did my finally usable Oracle IX. And to top it all off, I was ready to become an Enlightened One! So, I open up a telecoustic and shout to the world that I'm ready to do my wined FB 69, as I just needed the bosses and boss-related quests. Within the blink of an eye, I was getting requests to join left and right, and I accepted without hesitation. A squad consisting of me, two blademasters, two clerics, and a venomancer was the result. Everyone said hi, and I thanked them for their aid, and we headed off to meet each other at the Wraithgate.

Once we all met up, I took a look at who my wonderful helpers would be...wouldn't ya know it? I had Enrage, Radiance, and I believe either an Evolution or Triad member in the squad. I was kinda shocked, and was expecting drama to go down, as I assumed that well...Guildies and their loyalties...

...but, no! To my surprise and relief, everyone was kind to one another! We were all joking around and havin' a great time! Everyone gave me tips on what to do when the bosses came around, and when a few of 'em died, all of us had a quick laugh before resurrecting them and continuing the epic battle. At the end of it all, everyone had a great time, and thanked me for being part of a fun run.

Needless to say, I was speechless. This was actually the first time I was ever thanked for a run; usually, it was the other way around. All I manage to reply with was, "I never thought that guilds that are rivals could team up so easily..." What was their response? They just laughed and said, "Even though there is some drama between guilds, we realize that a game is a game, and that all we can do is play it." (Or something to that effect, I was still excited that I was gonna be an Enlightened One soon).

I was filled with a pure happiness and hope for this community, and reminded as to why I loved this game in the first place. Not the graphics, or the gameplay...or even the epic character creation system. No, I fell in love with this game for the general community; the majority of the people who really are there to help, and don't mind giving a little advice to newbies to help 'em along the way. It's the reason why I started my own little guild dedicated to helping newbies understand the game better and prepare them for the higher levels.

So, my friends of Perfect World International, I thank each and every one of you for being a part of the community; be you Radiance, Triad, Enrage...a jerk, a carebear, drama queen, what have you. I don't hate any part of any guild, or any kind of personal mindset. I play the game to enjoy playing the game...and to try my best to help others see the community in a brighter light.

"Y'know, Antonio...I've known you for years, and I still don't get you...you can be completely happy-go-lucky one moment, and the next, you spew out some philosophical wisdom as if you've been on this earth forever...how do you do it?"

"Anime, Soda, and falling down a flight of stairs at age 4." --Konari Raiden, humble Wizard of Heaven's Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What's this? Competition?

Though we're not that egotistical and self righteous as we are spiteful and fun-loving in mischievous ways b:victory

I wouldn't even use fun-loving at all. You're all just pure evil, wreched abominations that feed off the misery of others.

You also eat babies and torture puppies.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lols can u also feel the fat flowing through your veins? i love the dollar menu and would get 3 double cheeseburgers every time i go, but i wouldn't last very long if i went often

also, enrage are mean people! go hisui go hisui go! :D
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes more hate.Fuel my Rage.Defected the cigarette boats is out of gas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Things will be different in another 6 months when most of us noobs are in the 90's and probably half of the current high level players have left for another game. You may then regret toasting your rep with the rest of the server.

In which case it wouldn't really matter to those of us who quit anyways?

I wouldn't even use fun-loving at all. You're all just pure evil, wreched abominations that feed off the misery of others.

In which case you are an ignorant, bitter, drama-seeking little cynic who sees the evil in the puppies we torture after we're no longer around to torture it o.O I don't really see your point. Anyone can make generalizations and point fingers o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Orenji - Heavens Tear
    Orenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You're all just pure evil, wreched abominations that feed off the misery of others.

Sweetest thing anyone has said about us, i had a warm cozy feeling inside while reading this so thank you b:pleased
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009

They probably don't care. I mean, why would they? It's not like what anyone else thinks or does that matters to them.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    They probably don't care. I mean, why would they? It's not like what anyone else thinks or does that matters to them.

He catches on fast at least lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He catches on fast at least lol b:chuckle

Why wouldn't I? My guild on MTGO was practically the same as Enrage.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cat can you do me a favor. Instead of killing kittens can you kill puppies. I hate those ****ers. Always barkingb:angryb:angryb:angry
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Cat can you do me a favor. Instead of killing kittens can you kill puppies. I hate those ****ers. Always barkingb:angryb:angryb:angry

Well personally I would love to go after puppies instead. I was trying to use the most horrible thing I could think of, a cat killing kittens seemed worse than a cat killing puppies. You know for effect and everything since everyone in Enrage is the antichrist etc..

But aye those little puppy **** can go down too!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well personally I would love to go after puppies instead. I was trying to use the most horrible thing I could think of, a cat killing kittens seemed worse than a cat killing puppies. You know for effect and everything since everyone in Enrage is the antichrist etc..

But aye those little puppy **** can go down too!!

DEATH TO PUPPIESb:angryb:angryb:angry
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited March 2009
    Try an adult japanese akita you wussies b:pleased
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh! I forgot all about this thread.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • angels3
    angels3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You know we have to keep all the "I hate Enrage" Topics alive. Gotta love all the free publicity!! Anyways all the comments from the narrow minded clones never fails to brighten up my day and make me laugh knowing that they are constantly consumed by thoughts of us and I don't even know who most of them are. b:chuckle