Enrage Hate

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how is defected so good at baiting ppl. i dont even know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Of course I'm lying. There is no sport in posting on this forum.

And I WILL be going to rare pet spawns to kill pets soon. There is no rule that says I can't have a rare pet. They also have a chance to drop molds. I want a mold.

I'll also be red named so if anyone wants to prevent me from killing, they can. Or, people can pay me off not to go. b:cute

Dont want you to forget your friends that you also bring.

Ofcourse there is no rule saying you cant kill them. However I do believe it does say where you grief it is against the rules, and thus with your threats and then wanton trial of extortion could very well be taken that way.

As I said I highly doubt you would show up on ur own. But it just goes to show why ppl dislike enrage.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dude, seriously, all you post is ****. It really is, and now you flame me for stating your flaming people. lol

Oh god, the epic lulz I've had over this. b:pleased

Want a cookie? b:chuckle

enrage players advocated their right to act like some sort of a badass in this game.
    real life people also try to act like badasses given the opportunity.
    so these game forums being a hybrid of sorts of having both the hardcore gamer(are rude) and relaxed player(might be rude) sharing their opinions, and by common sense its gonna be a pretty rude place.

if you want fruity flower scented, joy-joy, tushie tapping happy forums where everyone talks happy talks out of their **** like you do, then go petition for a carebear forum for fruitbears like you. you can go head snap and click your fingers everytime you post something on these fruitbear forums for all i care.

i dint flame any player other than you. where are those quotes of me flaming anyone else that i asked for?
    again you go throwing your own worthless analysis on other people's posts...so according to you everyone else's posts which dont have epic counter-lulz become crappy? see i dont understand you when you just try to insult me and use baseless accusations like you have doing from the start. go get something to show your point or please man just stfu...atleast for the sake of the LAZERZ ! b:shocked

and naw, i dont want your cookie. its rude to be offering cookies while keeping your thumb up your **** you know.
    by god the internet is so Rude. we must all start to b:cry like OMGLAZERZ and support him in his ideal carebear forums dream.

EDIT:@OMGLAZERZ - the answer is (E) isnt it?
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    @Nekhebet:i hope that highlighting clears it up. if it doesnt, then i will highlight it with red font next time to show my point that when i say a few, i whole heartedly mean only a FEW.

@OMGLAZERZ:ok.....this is getting very serious here.
    *tense silence*
    have you taken your happy pills this day?
    when you seek out other's posts and try to gauge its mode of communication with your own biased POV, in this case "trite BS flaming" supposedly, when the post in question doesnt even involve you in any way, then it just means:
    A)you got issues of your own, and by throwing this "you got issues" quack diagnosis on me you are in an utter state of complete denial about having issues.
    B)you just want someone to pay attention to you, and you probably might not even be from enrage and yet you talk like some emotional member from enrage whos little feelings were hurt by my post.
    C)you got no value of self worth, and you are trying to get acclaim for your worthless self by trying to look important with your quack analysis of my posts.
    D)your flame baiting.
    E)all of the above excluding (D)
    F)all of the above including (D) but excluding (E) duhh

go open your eyes and read all my previous posts in this thread and quote the part where i "flame an entire guild".
    stop being a wannabe GM. if i choose not to sugar coat my words, then the language filter will do the trick for me. for all you know im just posting a fixed number of *(asterisk). if i try to bypass the filter and try to prove my point, then go cry me a river.
    do your self a favour and stop posting any more pseudo intellectual diaper stains as in a direct response to this longer than average post of mine.
    'skin off the nose', that was something MentalEdge used in his previous post, and i used that in reply to his query as in mock patronage. if you dont know what is going on, then feel free to stfu rather than b:cryb:cryb:cry about something that doesnt even concern you.

Thump that lil keyboard for all its worth,go thar go.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    People whine about Enrage, but then around bidding time, the whining stops. Then it continues on Friday for some reason. From Wednesday to Thursday, not a peep can be heard. Why is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Heya Oce, I remember you b:pleased

Dont tell too many people Im nice you will ruin my puppy slaughtering image!

ummm... do you remember talking to me for like 1 hour, giving me tips for catching rare pets?^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do You Guys Even know what guild hate is?
    edited April 2009
    Do You Guys Even know what guild hate is?

Go away LC carebears. Real PvPers are talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ummm... do you remember talking to me for like 1 hour, giving me tips for catching rare pets?^^

Yep yep I always hated trying to find you on that toon, I could never remember how to spell it for the life of me. Went to a couple of kitty spawns for you too, cause someone was there killing it a few nights in a row b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
    KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Blah Blah Blah... All this hate **** is old news.... RoC, Enrage.... whotf cares? I was at the Arch battle the other day and met plenty of ppl from Enrage that were kewl... Discussed some bosses... FB stuff, gear (cause man I tell ya, the guys i met from Enrage have spent some serious money on gear) and so on... All in all, the ones i met were nice ppl.

Now dont get me wrong,... no faction is blessed with having ALL perfect angels; Even Enrage may have a few narcissistic, egotistical asshatz, but that doenst make the entire faction crappy... I happen to like most of the guys I met. If ya dont like em cause u want to generalize all of em based on one of em, then consider yourself an **** too, cause ur just a moron....

Oh, saw u at the even Cat... blazing red bikini, high heals and all, heh! Think thats the first time I have seen u in-game... See ya around ;)

Kaimera-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MysticAve- What the Deuce?! Pwnt again.....
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage > Everyone.

I love how no one will bid on us. I guess we'll just take over the entire map while everyone cries about us being bad people.

This game lacks heroes. No one will stand up to us. From now on, I am revoking all QQ privileges until someone attacks us.

Or, you can always just call a GM. Maybe they'll attack us this week. Maybe SuperGM guild will bid on Enrage if enough of you whine. Oh wait, you can't whine; I revoked your QQ privileges.

b:cool
    O_O i will bid in your terrotory!!!! once i got some money >_> of course i'll lose XD but its gonna be fun just need to persuade leader >_< *points at defected* O_O i shoot you with a arrow then run :D
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how much people do you need in a guild to do tw?
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    >.> I cant believe this thread is still pulling Enrage Hate. Oh well. Everyone i have met from Enrage is awesome. Some are a little rough around the edges but in general they are preety cool ^^.

Defected should revoke all QQ privleges asap. I am tired of hearing QQ from people about Enrage anyways, specially when no one is attacking them xD

BTW Congrats on taking Arch Enrage. I knew you could do it.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how Much People Do You Need In A Guild To Do Tw?

One.......
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yep yep I always hated trying to find you on that toon, I could never remember how to spell it for the life of me. Went to a couple of kitty spawns for you too, cause someone was there killing it a few nights in a row b:cute

(sorry for off-topic)
    I wrote you an ingame mail to remember my name^^
    I have a kitty now :3 but thanks, I didn't know you were actually at the spawn points for me b:cute
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ah, a comment I expected. Well, they failed to mention boss-luring, quest stealing morons whom sit behind a character waiting for their balls to drop. But, hey, I don't " Hate " Enrage by any means. Every dumb guild has a few good people. I would say at most, I dislike them. I'll let karma do its job.

Your boss-luring quest stealing morons come from a bunch of different guilds. They rather like Enrage cuz we're taking all the blame for them too. However, I do agree with every dumb guild has a few good people. I know some great people in Rad and Evo....

And yes, Karma is doing it's job. First Arch, then the world :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dun have a lot to say about Enrage.. The only thing I CAN say that they're good at whatever they do. Be it owning Rad in TW (Sucks to lose Archo, eh?), helping or even pissing people off. Look here. They got a whole server with their knickers in a twist. Kudos, Enrage! n_____n

I also like making fun of them, but only when they can hear it - and I love their reactions when I do it. Stuff about them being real people with real feelings too? b:laugh Oh well. All's fair in games and internetting. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I dun have a lot to say about Enrage.. The only thing I CAN say that they're good at whatever they do. Be it owning Rad in TW (Sucks to lose Archo, eh?), helping or even pissing people off. Look here. They got a whole server with their knickers in a twist. Kudos, Enrage! n_____n

I also like making fun of them, but only when they can hear it - and I love their reactions when I do it. Stuff about them being real people with real feelings too? b:laugh Oh well. All's fair in games and internetting. <3
    What is this feelings you speak of? :P

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What is this feelings you speak of? :P

<3

You know when you get x-rayed, there's this thing in your chest? I believe they call it a heart, but I'm not sure.. Imagine a black hole. Those are feelings. =D Or... were..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Go away LC carebears. Real PvPers are talking.

Ah Defected, so cruel sometimes. I love it x3 makes me feel all tingly. I'll be dreaming about you tonight.
    edited April 2009
    Ah Defected, so cruel sometimes. I love it x3 makes me feel all tingly. I'll be dreaming about you tonight.

b:cute
    Our clan is Enrage, our color is blue.
    We steamroll the server, we're better than you.
    We KS the spider, and what do you do?
    You clog up the forum with massive QQ.
    You never leave blue-mode, so what can you say?
    I guess lame rhyming is the same as PK.
    "Enrage ur all lozers! Stupit spoiled kids!"
    Yet Wednesday has passed, with the lack of your bids.
    Guess we're Radiance's problem...you're one of their fans?
    I bet they'll attack us when they're done with their bans.
    So finally accept: This is where we're at.
    Or cry and complain with 15 world chats.
    Or hide behind a fake name....that should be respected.
    ...I can't think of a word that rhymes with respected....
    You whiners forget, it's only a game.
    So our characters and real life are one in the same?
    What's that make you?
    WHAT'S THAT MAKE YOU?

You...crybaby b:cry

I win at "forum poetry."

I also thought I'd post my WIN poem from the HT forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    respected rhymes w/ defected?
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Originally Posted by Defected - Heavens Tear
    Our clan is Enrage, our color is blue.
    We steamroll the server, we're better than you.
    We KS the spider, and what do you do?
    You clog up the forum with massive QQ.
    You never leave blue-mode, so what can you say?
    I guess lame rhyming is the same as PK.
    "Enrage ur all lozers! Stupit spoiled kids!"
    Yet Wednesday has passed, with the lack of your bids.
    Guess we're Radiance's problem...you're one of their fans?
    I bet they'll attack us when they're done with their bans.
    So finally accept: This is where we're at.
    Or cry and complain with 15 world chats.
    Or hide behind a fake name....that should be respected.
    ...I can't think of a word that rhymes with respected....
    You whiners forget, it's only a game.
    So our characters and real life are one in the same?
    What's that make you?
    WHAT'S THAT MAKE YOU?

You...crybaby

I win at "forum poetry."

Gotta give credit when it's due. Good poem Defected which rhymes with respected. HEHE....

Here are the words that ryhme with respected:
    affected, collected, connected, corrected, defected, deflected, dejected, detected, directed, dissected, effected, ejected, elected, erected, expected, infected, inflected, injected, inspected, neglected, objected, perfected, projected, protected, reflected, rejected, selected, subjected, suspected.....
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Enrage is now the owner of Hidden Orchid.

We charge 10K tax per oracle you want to spend there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can just mail the Tax straight to me.

Ill add it to the puppy killing fund b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Or you can ask Rad to buy the land back by sending Qiu to us, since they can't win it from us with brute force.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    no thx we have our own prosti.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't hate enrage. Love them like Tiggy does.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Don't hate enrage. Love them like Tiggy does.
    Don't encourage them D:

Then no one will ever attack us >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage is now the owner of Hidden Orchid.

We charge 10K tax per oracle you want to spend there.

Never, i'll just kill anyway b:victory
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh