Enrage Hate

Options

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    angels3 wrote: »
    You know we have to keep all the "I hate Enrage" Topics alive. Gotta love all the free publicity!! Anyways all the comments from the narrow minded clones never fails to brighten up my day and make me laugh knowing that they are constantly consumed by thoughts of us and I don't even know who most of them are. b:chuckle

What about the open-minded, mediating people, like me...? We don't get anything, hm...? *pout* I see how it is...

b:sad

...ah, whatever.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Darkaina - Heavens Tear
    Darkaina - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Evolution Recruiting!

b:pleased
  • dongtinh
    dongtinh Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Took 15 mins out of the game to read this thread, i had a good laugh. To all Enrage haters, post more, please dont stop. U guys are such a good entertaining.

Mysterious member of Enrage.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage FTW
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage is full of bunny kissers. All cept for Cat she kills puppies and makes Tiggy happy.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Couldnt resist :P

cat-pwns-dog.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laughGO KITTYb:laugh

I remember when Saitada said that.lol
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage sounds like Sanctuary's Nefarious. Really nice people once you get to know them, with the occasional jerk or player with a bad day, like every faction.

Everyone just hates because they are jealous I guess. b:chuckle

(No, I am not a Nef member)
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    looks at HT drama......

*lurks rest of forum*
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmm so after reading all those comments from adults....mothers whit children...kids etc i still don't understand why people hate us(Enrage).
    This is a game right?...some play just for fun....some for fun and to prove they are good gamers....some just because they have nothing better to do.
    So how can ks'ing bosses...or pk'ing ruin the gameplay...how can an adult say i hate u cause u ks'd me at oracle boss..etc. I understand when a 12y old says it cause well the game is something serious for him...but when i see so called mature people that HATE whit passion a guild i realy ask myself if they realize a visit at the friendly local psychotherapist is needed.

U can hate Enarge as much as u want..eaven if i don't ks or pk i still have fun there...members are nice respectfull when needed(not that i ask for respect when i play a game)ahh and we have "Cat" who's Hawt and "defected" who is a great guy that just likes to pew pew.

Have a nice day and alot of fun!!!!

Srry for my english not the bestb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmm so after reading all those comments from adults....mothers whit children...kids etc i still don't understand why people hate us(Enrage).
    This is a game right?...some play just for fun....some for fun and to prove they are good gamers....some just because they have nothing better to do.
    So how can ks'ing bosses...or pk'ing ruin the gameplay...how can an adult say i hate u cause u ks'd me at oracle boss..etc. I understand when a 12y old says it cause well the game is something serious for him...but when i see so called mature people that HATE whit passion a guild i realy ask myself if they realize a visit at the friendly local psychotherapist is needed.

U can hate Enarge as much as u want..eaven if i don't ks or pk i still have fun there...members are nice respectfull when needed(not that i ask for respect when i play a game)ahh and we have "Cat" who's Hawt and "defected" who is a great guy that just likes to pew pew.

They hate you because you don't play by "their rules".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If I wanted to join your guild, acting how I always act, would you let me?
    No? Ok.
    What if there was a guild that liked me for who I was, didn't try to regulate my playstyle for a game I play for fun....should I join that faciton? I think that might be relevant to all of our interests.

Enrage is great because they allow all of us to play the game. Don't think of Enrage as a group of jerks; think of us as a group of people who do whatever we want since we are not being babysat. There are Enrage members who wait in line at oracle spawns. A small fraction of us are jerks. Most will give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. Hell, even I killed Chin about 30 times (70 times if you count the idiots who would lure him on me instead of trying to pk me, then tell the GM I did it) for random people asking as I did my pirate oracles.

I find it odd that the jerks in Enrage don't really care about how they are portrayed, yet everyone else on the server does. Do you guys think about us a lot?

Do I keep you ladies up at night? Please tell me I haunt your dreams.

I think I do...and it's oh so very hawt...my fantasy is coming true.b:embarrass

You guys are so angry. As I stated in another thread, generalizing the entire guild is bad. That's the mentality of a racist.

And telling others their way of having fun is wrong...that's the mentality of a bigot.

Saying only Enrage is doing what people are upset about....that's ignorant.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be a jerk having fun than an angry ignorant racist bigot like the rest of the server.

WOOO!
    b:victory
  • striker5117
    striker5117 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When ksing, its mostly cause' they waste other peoples time. Even if it is a carebear server.. have the balls to ks us in pk mode. I don't ask for much. b:laugh b:bye
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When ksing, its mostly cause' they waste other peoples time. Even if it is a carebear server.. have the balls to ks us in pk mode. I don't ask for much. b:laugh b:bye

Go play on a PvP server if that's what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    In which case it wouldn't really matter to those of us who quit anyways?

Darn, and heres me thinking that some of you might still be here in 6 months. Well I guess you've cleared that up that dilemma for me.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

If you wanna show some love to Defected,you've gotta call him an ****/bully/moron/bad evil self centered noob,only way to turn him on b:laugh
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Nekhebet,

HATE, is a very strong word. I personally do not hate Enrage nor the the people of Enrage. What I don't like are the actions of a select few who have shown complete disregard for correct game play and following the TOS. I do have to say, being on PWI-HT this weekend I noticed that things seem to be much calmer with WC in regards to Enrage, which was rather nice to see. Hopefully, things are getting back to normal.

Vanya
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sorry if I'm blowing anyone's cover but I think the fact that they responded to the community's outcrys by scaling back their gaming style, a clear compromise, should demonstrate that they're not the evil, blackhearted reprobate faction people make them out to be...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear
    JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nekhebet,

HATE, is a very strong word. I personally do not hate Enrage nor the the people of Enrage. What I don't like are the actions of a select few who have shown complete disregard for correct game play and following the TOS. I do have to say, being on PWI-HT this weekend I noticed that things seem to be much calmer with WC in regards to Enrage, which was rather nice to see. Hopefully, things are getting back to normal.

Vanya

Normal? haha There will never be normal again with the events the way they are going. b:chuckle If you want things to go back to normal then PWI should stop events for a while OR make events for us (the higher level players) instead of the crappy ones that should only be meant for the lower levels.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Theres too much love and harmony going on in this thread now.

Back to the hating, chaos, killing puppies, and eating babies!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's not surprising actually for rival guilds to be friendly, most of them noe each other and well, its only a select few from certain guilds that act like a*** s. I noe some of the enrage members and most are actually genuinely nice except that they like pk mode and just want to have fun.

b:chuckle Defected isn't really bad, he's actually quite nice if u get to noe him and that applies to other members.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's not surprising actually for rival guilds to be friendly, most of them noe each other and well, its only a select few from certain guilds that act like a*** s. I noe some of the enrage members and most are actually genuinely nice except that they like pk mode and just want to have fun.

b:chuckle Defected isn't really bad, he's actually quite nice if u get to noe him and that applies to other members.

Lies and slander. I'm so suing you. I will sue you all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage guild hate summation:

Hater: I hate enrage cuz they KS and are arrogant.

Enrage: We don't deserve hate. We are mostly good and helpful players. Why does everyone hate us. You haters are just a bunch of noobs.

Hater: You are notorious for KSing oracle bosses.

Enrage: There is no rule that says we had to wait in line. It was a free for all. We are in a hurry. You can wait until next week to do yours.

Hater: And that selfish attitude is why you are hated.

Enrage: We don't care what others think of us. You whining noobs are ruining this game for us.

Hater: Leaders do not discipline members. Some members ruin guild reputation.

Enrage: Guild is gr8 cuz not ruled like dictatorship. We do what we like. **** the flaming noobs. You're probably a bunch of 10 year olds anyway.

Hater: Enrage is full of childish jerks.

Enrage: We aren't jerks. We let ever member be and do whatever he wants. Im a great guy who will do anything for anyone... but if I ruin your day it makes mine. You are a bunch of childish, racist, bigoted, ignorant noobs.... Why is our guild hated... I just don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    very good point the OP has bought out here.
    WHY do we hate enrage?

basically it was RoC. all of RoC BS here. RoC BS there. hong acting all high and mighty. hong wearing obscenely short shots. evenixus eating your babies. and many other RoC related issues that made people in HT hate RoC's dirty guts.

but then when enrage was made, it wasnt just another RoC with a different name with clunker as leader and the same old RoC people in it. it was a mix and mash of many people from other guilds and nooks and crannies.

and surprisingly, its usually NOT the people from the original RoC guild who started directing hate towards enrage, but people from radiance who defected to enrage and then started to bring out their inner self of low esteem to the surface. and not just radiance but players from other guilds who defected to enrage took it upon themselves to act better than others just cause they "had to keep up RoC's badass image" and "live free" on "a game" cause this "is the internet" and here are a few more "quotes".
    could you get more mentally ****ed up? acting like asshats to keep the old badboy image of RoC alive? jeebus...

look at the people who posted thus far condoning their "this is a game yowzaaaa" logic: defected, cat, hisui, nekhebet, ImpotentEdge, Johnnynonuts, other faceless alts.
    who out of all of those are from the original RoC? few of which have even had their own share of hm..."QQ"...on these forums when RoC was on their tails snuffing out their guilds or trash talking against their mother guilds a few months back. goes to say that not just 95% of the people who come post on these forums are not RoC->Enrage but more than half of the people who just play their game are not original RoC.

-1 to all the johnny's in enrage who wanna live out the hatred directed at a dead guild, reincarnated.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage guild hate summation:

Hater: I hate enrage cuz they KS and are arrogant.

Enrage: We don't deserve hate. We are mostly good and helpful players. Why does everyone hate us. You haters are just a bunch of noobs.

Hater: You are notorious for KSing oracle bosses.

Enrage: There is no rule that says we had to wait in line. It was a free for all. We are in a hurry. You can wait until next week to do yours.

Hater: And that selfish attitude is why you are hated.

Enrage: We don't care what others think of us. You whining noobs are ruining this game for us.

Hater: Leaders do not discipline members. Some members ruin guild reputation.

Enrage: Guild is gr8 cuz not ruled like dictatorship. We do what we like. **** the flaming noobs. You're probably a bunch of 10 year olds anyway.

Hater: Enrage is full of childish jerks.

Enrage: We aren't jerks. We let ever member be and do whatever he wants. Im a great guy who will do anything for anyone... but if I ruin your day it makes mine. You are a bunch of childish, racist, bigoted, ignorant noobs.... Why is our guild hated... I just don't get it.

You hater you b:cry
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    very good point the OP has bought out here.
    WHY do we hate enrage?

basically it was RoC. all of RoC BS here. RoC BS there. hong acting all high and mighty. hong wearing obscenely short shots. evenixus eating your babies. and many other RoC related issues that made people in HT hate RoC's dirty guts.

but then when enrage was made, it wasnt just another RoC with a different name with clunker as leader and the same old RoC people in it. it was a mix and mash of many people from other guilds and nooks and crannies.

and surprisingly, its usually NOT the people from the original RoC guild who started directing hate towards enrage, but people from radiance who defected to enrage and then started to bring out their inner self of low esteem to the surface. and not just radiance but players from other guilds who defected to enrage took it upon themselves to act better than others just cause they "had to keep up RoC's badass image" and "live free" on "a game" cause this "is the internet" and here are a few more "quotes".
    could you get more mentally ****ed up? acting like asshats to keep the old badboy image of RoC alive? jeebus...

look at the people who posted thus far condoning their "this is a game yowzaaaa" logic: defected, cat, hisui, nekhebet, ImpotentEdge, Johnnynonuts, other faceless alts.
    who out of all of those are from the original RoC? few of which have even had their own share of hm..."QQ"...on these forums when RoC was on their tails snuffing out their guilds or trash talking against their mother guilds a few months back. goes to say that not just 95% of the people who come post on these forums are not RoC->Enrage but more than half of the people who just play their game are not original RoC.

-1 to all the johnny's in enrage who wanna live out the hatred directed at a dead guild, reincarnated.

I'm dieing to know what you're going to put infront of egde next b:pleased
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually, in spite of my own loathing for some of the actions of Enrage's members, I think most of their members are good people. Even those Enrage members who have defended their guild with derogatory and arrogant posts are probably really good people in game (*cough* defected). I believe them when they post about the good things they do, and I think it should be pointed out more often.

The ironic thing that most readers pick up on is that the Enrage hate does hit a nerve, many Enrage members DO care about their rep. They express how puzzled they are about the unwarranted hate. Then, in the next breath, they curse the flaming noobs, call them a few insulting names, defend their actions with arrogance, then say they don't care what anyone thinks. Oh, and don't forget, its just a game so don't take their actions so serious... haters, your actions ARE serious and do not fall under the "its just a game" clause.

But I think I have it figured out. Enrage members are accustomed to being the most powerful players in HT. They do not like the hate because it threatens their power. During their oracle KSing the GMs decided enough was enough. The whining had won and they began punishing Enrage. In Enrages eyes the whiners beat them, the noobs had won. Musta really chapped their hide to be beaten in this way.

But like I said, individually I think Enrage members are probably good people. Even those who KS probably spend a sizable chunk of their time helping strangers. For this they should be commended. They aren't heartless, they're just clueless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm dieing to know what you're going to put infront of egde next b:pleased

go post with your main character and i`ll put that name infront of "Edge".

thats one of the best deals you`ll ever get. take it before you have the skin on your nose renamed off of you b:surrender
    its a win-win deal for ya.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    go post with your main character and i`ll put that name infront of "Edge".

thats one of the best deals you`ll ever get. take it before you have the skin on your nose renamed off of you b:surrender
    its a win-win deal for ya.

Maybe you should make a new thread dedicated to how much you want to know my identity?This is about enrage and how misunderstood enrage is b:angry

To agravain,was going to say a buncha stuff about how everything enrage gets accused of other factions do too and how for some reason(possibly the faction name and where a large number of the players came from)just makes people hate on...but its already been said on any other thread to do with enrage anyways ^^
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Theres too much love and harmony going on in this thread now.

Back to the hating, chaos, killing puppies, and eating babies!!

LOL eating babies XD, but i love enrage ^^ chaos and pking how fun though it would be fun if it gets beaten up by rad like to see that or seeing enrage members getting owned b:pleased (just becuase there to strong of a guild....etc) but i really do love enrage XD they're cool. But when you see them don't make eye contact just run and shout.b:nosebleed
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh