Hartie_tank - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thx for this =]
  • saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been using your guides for a while.

Glad they are here - at the Official Game Site where
    a lot of us go first for news we can use. b:pleased

Not that the other sites aren't useful, they suit their
    purpose, but when I want to sit in this site - you're here.

Thanks
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    goodness i miss ur guides already >< 1perfectworld isnt much of a help >>

thx so much for these and i hope u can finish them soon ^-^
  • Mluther - Heavens Tear
    Mluther - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Page search is Ctrl+F not Alt+F.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've taken your guides to put on my faction website while putting direct links to your posts here to make sure you get all the credit. I hope you don't mind.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Here's a guide of the Friendship quest.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185251
  • Life_goddess - Heavens Tear
    Life_goddess - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thank u so much for this thread!!!! it helped me A LOT!!!b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    need a buffy? a revival? or just a little heal? life is hereb:cute
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've used these guides for every lvl. Only I'm catching up... need the 60s! LOL
    Great job tho, invaluable infomation. I also could not open Klath's pages, but am working to see if it's a problem on my end.

Thanks!
  • LadyVvall - Sanctuary
    LadyVvall - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You know, this is the first guide I had found when I was just starting out, without it I would probably be lost. I am grateful, and just because I like how the guides explain things and spell things out I figure I should probably keep using it.
    I don't like people. The sooner you can accept that, the sooner we can all go on with our insignificant lives.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Elven Wings (Elf Race only)
    1. Speak to the Elder of Archosaur (570, 648) Archosaur, East
    -Recieve Maggie's Feather

2. Speak to the Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge
    -Collect 5 Element Fragments (Drops from Golem type, Ice magic type mobs)

3. Speak to the Winged Elf Recluse (319, 330) The White Ridge

4. Report to the Elder of Archosaur (570, 648) Archosaur, East
    -1 Eagle's Wing

Where do we get the 5 element fragments?Thanks.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Where do we get the 5 element fragments?Thanks.

Devilwood Dryads and Torgirn whatevers south of Arch. They are the same ones the you need to kill on the way to Silver Pool. Great drop rates.
  • _miisa_ - Sanctuary
    _miisa_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, I like looking at his guides better than the 1perfectworld site. It is helpful, but i just find ence's guide MORE helpful. Just like what he stated, He tells people if the monster is too strong or whatever. It actually helped me. I went to go look for a squad before killing the boss. People aren't just as smart as the others. You will not understand why people questions things that are pretty much common sense to you. We're all different. >_>

Thanks for posting this guide. I've been using your guides ever since I started.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Level 60-69 Quest Guide is up! Thank you to everyone who waited patiently as well as everyone who helped make it happen!

As usual, if you find something wrong/erroneous, please let me know. I'll try to fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lextrux
    lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's ALWAYS usefull to have a guide where you can ACTUALLY ask questions about the quests in general!
    Like if you better do it solo or in party or with highlevel (which is one of the many questions I can think of being asked about!)

Ence did a great job here!! the guide is in an immediate surrounding of support by either GM's, Mods or other players!

While on a website like ecatomb, pwdatabase, etc. there isn't any extra support, like tactics and such.

About the drops like ele frags:
    I noticed that buffed versions of the mobs, like increased strength: drop better than normal once, and that the weak version usually have lesser droprate.
    I'm not 100% sure of this, since it could be coincidence, but I think it is worth looking into, right?^^

[BUMPING ^^]
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lextrux wrote: »

About the drops like ele frags:
    I noticed that buffed versions of the mobs, like increased strength: drop better than normal once, and that the weak version usually have lesser droprate.
    I'm not 100% sure of this, since it could be coincidence, but I think it is worth looking into, right?^^

[BUMPING ^^]

That is true. Special Attribute mobs have a slightly higher drop rate and also drop more coin than normal mobs. Weak mobs are on the opposite end of the scale. I believe pwdatabase has percentages on drop rates like that if you're really interested in knowing exactly how much of an increase it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neysa_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Neysa_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    That is true. Special Attribute mobs have a slightly higher drop rate and also drop more coin than normal mobs. Weak mobs are on the opposite end of the scale. I believe pwdatabase has percentages on drop rates like that if you're really interested in knowing exactly how much of an increase it is.

on top of that in talking with the duke you will find here and there certin days drop rates are boosted on certin elemental mobs.

example quote from duke in arch
    today is tusday and water based mobs give better blah blah blah
    you get the idea
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hey how about some bank quests?? would be useful to know what to hold onto
  • Deadlyguy - Sanctuary
    Deadlyguy - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    can anyone tell me where to find the jade bottle on the seal of water quest plz
  • GreatDanger - Heavens Tear
    GreatDanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    OK it`s terrible i have to find Revival herb and i`m try to find it from a hours but i can`t . Can someone PLEASE HELP ME and give some cordinats PLS b:sad
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    OK it`s terrible i have to find Revival herb and i`m try to find it from a hours but i can`t . Can someone PLEASE HELP ME and give some cordinats PLS b:sad

Quote from my guide...
    -Collect 10 Revival Herb (Collectable Material. Located at: 590, 527; 581, 522; 574, 532)

There are 3 coordinates in there. If they are not where the coordinates are, wait about 2 minutes for them to respawn back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear
    Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanks alot man are u sure there isn't a hidden quest in the 60's
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Unless you count the Twilight Temple quests that don't show up on the "Search Quest" button, and the quest "Weird One" then no, I don't believe so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blademaster661
    blademaster661 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanks for making this your the best it helped alot
  • Xane - Dreamweaver
    Xane - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ence you are like a dream come true. It must have taken so much work to do just one of the sections, and for you to keep going and making more and more.... You are amazing.

Kudos to you Ence, love the guides. I've only just started playing and I've gotten so much help from them already. Thank you so much :)
    "An apple isn't going to kill you." "An apple almost killed sleeping beauty! Read your history books!"
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just want to say that you guys are doing a great job. I'm leveling fast thanks to this guide.

Keep the good work.b:victory
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah Ence, props to you man...I've basically used this as a guideline from lvl 5 or so and it rocks :D
    Only quests I hate are the DQ ones....do you guys think those are really worth the time? I could do like 5 other quests in the time it takes to do a DQ...maybe more since the items are hard **** to find ><
  • Cutudown - Sanctuary
    Cutudown - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What a great service you have provided here for us. Your guides have taken me from lvl 1 now to lvl 59! I can't wait to keep going. Thank you so much!!

-Cutudown
  • suzij
    suzij Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I just want to say thanks to Ence for his guides. I guess I am one of those people you hard core gamers refer to as "n00b". I play in my free time which isn't often and I am not the best at navigating all these game help sites and stuff. It's a lot easier for me to check a forum and add it to my favs for reference later. I have never considered myself a "real gamer" but when I do get the chance to play that is what I want to do. I don't want to spend hours digging through sites for tips. I don't want to get to a high level and find out I did something completely wrong and now have to spend millions to fix it, or that I missed out on something really awesome. Some of you people who post replies in these forums need to remember that not all of us are avid professional gamers. What may seem obvious to you, could be a complete mystery to someone else. Stop hatin' on the uber nice people like Ence who take the time to enrich the gaming experience for those of us who weren't born with a computer hard wired to their veins. I know I sure appreciate it. :)
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just wanted to chime in to say Thank You for creating this helpful discussion and keeping it updated.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • beedaweeda
    beedaweeda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    AWESOME guides, thanks a bunch for putting the effort into making this.