Enrage Hate

Options

Comments

• Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually Enrage hate does seem to be subsiding in game. I imagine the forum will be slower to forget. I have wondered if Enrage leaders had a brief talk with their members.
    I did a wc just before last TW telling Radiance we all were rooting for them to kick Enrages butt. Not a single pm in response. That's gotta tell you that the hate is subsiding.
    The reason Enrage gets hate while other guilds doing the same don't is the arrogance factor. I mean the entire HT server had front row seats to the debate that raged in wc. A dozen players would complain about Enrage KSing and Enrage was dumb enough to respond. Here's a hint, if you can't win a debate don't open your mouth, you'll just put your foot in it. No other guild would be dumb enough to try to defend their actions in open wc. Keep it quiet, deal with it in pms, tell the person they are dealing with the member, lie, whatever, but keep it out of wc where the entire world will judge your guild negatively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    OMG i was on my other account on saturday and i had pk mode on and like a lvl 80 or higher enrage member attacked me i was a lower lvl then him like by 20 or so XD and I SERVIVED! almost one hit k.o. but was on mount and had high evasion archers FTW!!!!! they always win when it comes to running away from a death..i'll get revenge btw b:sin
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    everything enrage gets accused of other factions do too

A few of your members set out to **** everyone else off and succeeded. If you're so worried about your rep, boot them like any other self respecting guild would do, or live with it.

Stop the little miss innocent garbage.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    look at the people who posted thus far condoning their "this is a game yowzaaaa" logic: defected, cat, hisui, nekhebet, ImpotentEdge, Johnnynonuts, other faceless alts.
    who out of all of those are from the original RoC? few of which have even had their own share of hm..."QQ"...on these forums when RoC was on their tails snuffing out their guilds or trash talking against their mother guilds a few months back.

Hmmmm did u ever see me QQ on those forums about Roc? did u ever see me ks or pk people just for fun? did u see me flame on WC...did u ever see my name involved in something dirty on server? i don't think so. Every time someone says Enrage is this way or that way etc...i feel i have to respond to that post knowing that most things people say are so wrong..that is the only reason i am on those forums. And yes this is a game...and any "Normal" gamer knows that. Just that there are a few people that just don't get it so people like me,Cat or defected must remind them. And we will do that till they get it or we get bored of so much.......................... .

Have a nice day b:bye

(srry for my english not the best)b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmmm did u ever see me QQ on those forums about Roc? did u ever see me ks or pk people just for fun? did u see me flame on WC...did u ever see my name involved in something dirty on server? i don't think so. Every time someone says Enrage is this way or that way etc...i feel i have to respond to that post knowing that most things people say are so wrong..that is the only reason i am on those forums. And yes this is a game...and any "Normal" gamer knows that. Just that there are a few people that just don't get it so people like me,Cat or defected must remind them. And we will do that till they get it or we get bored of so much.......................... .

Have a nice day b:bye

(srry for my english not the best)b:chuckle

Amen Nekhe!

Posting on these forums is a great way to kill time when Im working and cant get on any game. Only so much havoc I can wreak on our official forums :P And listening to the things people come up with can be quite entertaining lol.

Have we been quieter in game recently? Ill have to let the guild know people are missing them and they need to beef it up again. I think the past week everyone just saved their WC money and used it to buy charms for the Rad fight, we all thought we would need them. I bought 2 extra gold charms of each and then didnt even use 100k of my current charms. Guess the good news it I wont have to buy charms for a while.

Wait till some of the guild gets some more money, especially after this pay period with our extra 30m a week from Arch b:dirty and I let them know how much everyone misses their WC's and they will be back in action soon.

Enrage!-Bringing the Hate since 2009!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Amen Nekhe!

Posting on these forums is a great way to kill time when Im working and cant get on any game. Only so much havoc I can wreak on our official forums :P And listening to the things people come up with can be quite entertaining lol.

Have we been quieter in game recently? Ill have to let the guild know people are missing them and they need to beef it up again. I think the past week everyone just saved their WC money and used it to buy charms for the Rad fight, we all thought we would need them. I bought 2 extra gold charms of each and then didnt even use 100k of my current charms. Guess the good news it I wont have to buy charms for a while.

Wait till some of the guild gets some more money, especially after this pay period with our extra 30m a week from Arch b:dirty and I let them know how much everyone misses their WC's and they will be back in action soon.

Enrage!-Bringing the Hate since 2009!
    I love that slogen "bringing the Hate since 2009!" XD b:laugh LOVE IT
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    A few of your members set out to **** everyone else off and succeeded. If you're so worried about your rep, boot them like any other self respecting guild would do, or live with it.

Stop the little miss innocent garbage.

Hes not in Enrage. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear
    JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you Hater You B:cry

Hahahahaha
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually Enrage hate does seem to be subsiding in game. I imagine the forum will be slower to forget. I have wondered if Enrage leaders had a brief talk with their members.
    I did a wc just before last TW telling Radiance we all were rooting for them to kick Enrages butt. Not a single pm in response. That's gotta tell you that the hate is subsiding.
    The reason Enrage gets hate while other guilds doing the same don't is the arrogance factor. I mean the entire HT server had front row seats to the debate that raged in wc. A dozen players would complain about Enrage KSing and Enrage was dumb enough to respond. Here's a hint, if you can't win a debate don't open your mouth, you'll just put your foot in it. No other guild would be dumb enough to try to defend their actions in open wc. Keep it quiet, deal with it in pms, tell the person they are dealing with the member, lie, whatever, but keep it out of wc where the entire world will judge your guild negatively.
    Your logic is greatly flawed.

No replies to your WC = your WC fails, or no one cares. It doesn't mean hate is subsiding or any such ****.

Enrage gets hate because we dont' slink around doing shadey things behind everyone's backs. Instead, we do it out in the open. What happened to June and all her promises about giving land back to other guilds? Hah, I bet she made tons of enemies that way, lying to them and taking their land without giving it back. At least when Enrage is out doing stuff you dont' like, we're straight forward about it.

And so what if Enrage members reply in WC? I think it's perfectly normal to retaliate when provoked. We're not little kittens you can just yell and we'll try to slink away quietly. Who said we didnt' win? How do you WIN an internet argument? Huh? Just cuz more WCs go one way doesn't mean more people go that way. Some people just can't be bothered to spend a time per rant, mmkay?

But yes, you are right about one thing. If you WC, everyone will judge you negatively, which is SO DAMN TRUE about those idiots complaining about KSing b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage guild hate summation:

Hater: I hate enrage cuz they KS and are arrogant.

Enrage: We don't deserve hate. We are mostly good and helpful players. Why does everyone hate us. You haters are just a bunch of noobs.

Hater: You are notorious for KSing oracle bosses.

Enrage: There is no rule that says we had to wait in line. It was a free for all. We are in a hurry. You can wait until next week to do yours.

Hater: And that selfish attitude is why you are hated.

Enrage: We don't care what others think of us. You whining noobs are ruining this game for us.

Hater: Leaders do not discipline members. Some members ruin guild reputation.

Enrage: Guild is gr8 cuz not ruled like dictatorship. We do what we like. **** the flaming noobs. You're probably a bunch of 10 year olds anyway.

Hater: Enrage is full of childish jerks.

Enrage: We aren't jerks. We let ever member be and do whatever he wants. Im a great guy who will do anything for anyone... but if I ruin your day it makes mine. You are a bunch of childish, racist, bigoted, ignorant noobs.... Why is our guild hated... I just don't get it.

This post is so full of fail that I can't decide what I want to say about it. All I can really make out is, I feel sorry for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Tiggy loves Enrageb:dirty Everyone should join Tiggy in loving Enrageb:dirtyb:dirty
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "And so what if Enrage members reply in WC? I think it's perfectly normal to retaliate when provoked. We're not little kittens you can just yell and we'll try to slink away quietly. Who said we didnt' win? How do you WIN an internet argument? Huh? Just cuz more WCs go one way doesn't mean more people go that way. Some people just can't be bothered to spend a time per rant, mmkay?" ( Paraphrsed =P from Aesthor)

P.S. just like real media peeps do.

If we were kittens Cat would kill us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This post is so full of fail that I can't decide what I want to say about it. All I can really make out is, I feel sorry for you.

Actually every defense came from some post by an Enrage member... and you kinda miss the point. Those haters (I am somewhat undecided on the Enrage hate issue) use rather petty complaints to fuel their rage. KSing isn't technically against any rule. Poor sportsmanship isn't either. Even being a total **** and reveling in the anger you can evoke isn't against any rule, and every players right to be so should be defended.
    However, Enrage doesn't get that they fuel the hate with their own irrational and condescending responses. They can't understand why they are hated. We're all a bunch of noobs (considered a big insult to many). We're whiners QQ (often true I am sure). We are racist, bigoted... what was the rest. The funny thing is Enrage members don't know when to zip their lips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "And so what if Enrage members reply in WC? I think it's perfectly normal to retaliate when provoked. We're not little kittens you can just yell and we'll try to slink away quietly. Who said we didnt' win? How do you WIN an internet argument? Huh? Just cuz more WCs go one way doesn't mean more people go that way. Some people just can't be bothered to spend a time per rant, mmkay?" ( Paraphrsed =P from Aesthor)

P.S. just like real media peeps do.

If we were kittens Cat would kill us!

I didn't witness it myself, but I heard that many Enrage members were randomly teleported and some even received a short suspension. I'm not sure I agree with the suspensions since no rule was broken except maybe their PWi bashing, but still I would have to call that a loss. I believe that action would not have been taken except for the outrage generated by Enrages responses both in wc and here in forum. Got no proof of that... just my own supposition, but then I'm not in Enrage so I don't know all the facts. All I know is that there were a few of us rational voices opposing Enrage (very few perhaps) but from the Enrage side almost all responses seemed inflammatory, like even the rational detractors were being lumped in with the QQ whiners and we could all go to hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    However, Enrage doesn't get that they fuel the hate with their own irrational and condescending responses. They can't understand why they are hated.

I think that's the funniest part of all this. They seem incapable of grasping the connection between how they treat others, and how others treat them.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think I figured it out....

You're all just jealous. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanduril wrote: »
    go post with your main character and i`ll put that name infront of "Edge".

thats one of the best deals you`ll ever get. take it before you have the skin on your nose renamed off of you b:surrender
    its a win-win deal for ya.

All you do is post trite BS flaming, in this case, an entire guild. You seriously have issues that you should be dealing with, and not projecting them onto others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cant we all just get along?b:surrender Don't hate, Love one another. Awww who the hell am I kidding? Get them Enrage
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cant we all just get along?b:surrender Don't hate, Love one another. Awww who the hell am I kidding? Get them Enrage

hey you you're the one that wants Cat to kill puppies
    and i want Hisui to get chubby

edit: oops didnt read the last part
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think that's the funniest part of all this. They seem incapable of grasping the connection between how they treat others, and how others treat them.

You're greatly mistaken good sir. We know exactly why we are hated and some of us even encourage it. It's people NOT in our guild who keeps starting the WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ENRAGE? threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You're greatly mistaken good sir. We know exactly why we are hated and some of us even encourage it. It's people NOT in our guild who keeps starting the WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ENRAGE? threads.

But they are so much fun to read... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage guild hate summation:

Hater: I hate enrage cuz they KS and are arrogant.

Enrage: We don't deserve hate. We are mostly good and helpful players. Why does everyone hate us. You haters are just a bunch of noobs.

Hater: You are notorious for KSing oracle bosses.

Enrage: There is no rule that says we had to wait in line. It was a free for all. We are in a hurry(being selfish) .You can wait until next week to do yours. What makes one person more important than the other.

Hater: And that selfish attitude is why you are hated.

Enrage: We don't care what others think of us. You whining noobs are ruining this game for us. Childish response

Hater: Leaders do not discipline members. Some members ruin guild reputation.

Enrage: Guild is gr8 cuz not ruled like dictatorship. We do what we like. **** the flaming noobs. You're probably a bunch of 10 year olds anyway.
    Any society has to follow rules in order to have order. Maybe you need to read the history books. Following rules and having respect for your fellow man, does not mean dictatorship.

Hater: Enrage is full of childish jerks.

Enrage: We aren't jerks. We let ever member be and do whatever he wants. Im a great guy who will do anything for anyone... but if I ruin your day it makes mine Selfish response. You are a bunch of childish(Actions of a select few in Enrage), racist(This has nothing to do with issue at hand), bigoted (I do beleive you are a bigot as well), ignorant Nope, we are all very aware of the negeative actions from a select few in Enrage, so wrong word) noobs.... Why is our guild hated... I just don't get it.

Dictatorship: 1: the office of dictator
    2: autocratic rule, control, or leadership
    3 a: a form of government in which absolute power is concentrated in a dictator or a small clique b: a government organization or group in which absolute power is so concentrated c: a despotic state

Dictator: 1 a: a person granted absolute emergency power ; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively
    2: one that dictates

Childish: 1: of, relating to, or befitting a child or childhood
    2 a: marked by or suggestive of immaturity and lack of poise <a childish spiteful remark> b: lacking complexity : simple <it's a childish device, but it works> c: deteriorated with age especially in mind : senile

Racist: 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Continue:

Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
    — big

Ignorant: 1 a: destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society> ; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics> b: resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>
    2: unaware , uninformed

May I suggest the next time you use big words in a response, please understand the meaning of the word first. Understand that ones expression of the Arrogant actions of a select few from Enrage is merely an opinion and self expression.

Vanya
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The hate in this thread is now sufficiently back on level. Much better b:thanks

Now make sure you keep it that way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if everyone heard or not, but Enrage is now enforcing martial law.

We will be controlling the server now to ensure a good time is had by all. What does this mean?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN PK MODE.

If you see someone in PK mode, you are responsible to WC their location so that all may see. If you are playing in PK mode, you will be caught. If caught, you are ordered to sit down and wait outside of a safe zone. An Enrage representative will promptly come to your location and send you back to town. If you WC someone's location, you will be ordered to enter PK mode so that you may be killed as a punishment. No one likes a tattletale.

No more PK mode ensures a nice, friendly atmosphere for all.

Thank you. Now you may all continue this fail thread.

Edit: It is important that I change "not" into "now."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Oh I'm sure some of you, maybe even most of you know. But you do seem to have some clueless members who still haven't figured out the cause/effect relationship between the two:
    Hmmm so after reading all those comments from adults....mothers whit children...kids etc i still don't understand why people hate us(Enrage).

I saw the same sentiment expressed in WC back when everyone was attacking RoC in TW ("why is everyone picking on us?" types of shouts) weeks before RoC broke up. It's quite amusing to watch the attempts at rationalization by the folks who haven't figured out their behavior in the game could have consequences.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    whats the consequence? disbanding and making an even bigger and better pwnage to make the server cry even harder?

dizzam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    All the outside hatred makes us bond and hug and stick together like love glue.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh I'm sure some of you, maybe even most of you know. But you do seem to have some clueless members who still haven't figured out the cause/effect relationship between the two:

I saw the same sentiment expressed in WC back when everyone was attacking RoC in TW ("why is everyone picking on us?" types of shouts) weeks before RoC broke up. It's quite amusing to watch the attempts at rationalization by the folks who haven't figured out their behavior in the game could have consequences.

Quote mining is ever so impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if everyone heard or not, but Enrage is now enforcing martial law.

We will be controlling the server now to ensure a good time is had by all. What does this mean?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN PK MODE.

If you see someone in PK mode, you are responsible to WC their location so that all may see. If you are playing in PK mode, you will be caught. If caught, you are ordered to sit down and wait outside of a safe zone. An Enrage representative will promptly come to your location and send you back to town. If you WC someone's location, you will be ordered to enter PK mode so that you may be killed as a punishment. No one likes a tattletale.

No more PK mode ensures a nice, friendly atmosphere for all.

Thank you. Now you may all continue this fail thread.

Edit: It is important that I change "not" into "now."

hehe really now i'll go in pk mode ^^ breaking the rules xD you can find me near archo from time to time b:cool. Got a trick up me sleeve b:sin. btw what if the person does not enter pk mode when you ask them to? And I LOVE YOU ENRAGE b:kiss (really) sassy and chaostic :D. hope you guys win the map.
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh