Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dmg reduction is for mobs as far as I know.
    Bramble hood only lasts 15 seconds and wastes ur sparks.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    me vs two archers, you and another one both died like 2 times. yet i dont make it a big deal like you do and i'm same lvl as you

b:chuckle = Big deal?

you guys get sore fast...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Tsk tsk Lessie, shouldn't be calling people two shots in game. You know you're only good at fooramz trollzing.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Tsk tsk Lessie, shouldn't be calling people two shots in game. You know you're only good at fooramz trollzing.

o.o did I 2 shot you? havent pk'd anyone in the last few hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nopes, someone else.

Maybe you'd like to guess who.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    icon?
    wreck?
    ligeia?
    nytblade?
    sophia?
    barbapapa?
    deity?
    yukii?
    alex?
    xlegendx?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Bramble hood only lasts 15 seconds and wastes ur sparks.
    Being nearly invincible for 15 seconds while you get focused is a waste of sparks? What else is a Veno going to use sparks on? Parasitic Nova?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Being nearly invincible for 15 seconds while you get focused is a waste of sparks? What else is a Veno going to use sparks on? Parasitic Nova?

or maybe give it to someone else? b:chuckle
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

On damage boost and use an event pot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can pass sparks and use Bramble Hood. I did it all the time on Lost City.

Damage boost won't help you if you're getting oneshotted by people 12 levels lower than you. Neither will event pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle = Big deal?

you guys get sore fast...
    hoho yet you fail to kill me and you died every time to me
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    hoho yet you fail to kill me and you died every time to me

b:chuckle not even worth my time, btw who the hell are you? Ive been taking your word for this but i have no idea who you are.....should play this game sober more...can i get a SS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

One shot loser... you're like one of the easiest kills I ever faced rofl.
    I was a one shot for some 9x mages sure I'll admit that, I'm not ashamed of dieing to a triple spark'd tempest or dragon.
    You never one shot me, you were dead before getting the 2nd spell out hahaha.
    Nice try tho.

lessie was the biggest failure veno in all of LC. sadly i remember getting annoyed by a few RH noobs as a 67 veno at the time. i proceeded to run their entire guild into tusk town solo. and yes...8x lessie was there and was repeatedly slaughtered before her noob **** ran to tusk and wouldnt leave. finally they all ported out of tusk cuz some noob lvl 67 slaughtered 10-15 of them solo. damn all bow down to lessie she must have learned from that beating and is now the most powerful player in HL.

kinda like star wars. "if you strike me down i'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." that must apply to lessie as well since she sure talks a big game. too bad she hides her real identity so everyone cant systematically destroy her like on LC.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think you missed the part where I left RH like 4 months ago that would be in the same month of your JOIN DATE, did you somehow reach tusk town in 1 week ?
    Even better, the only war in which I participated in tusk as RH the RR guild end up in sz rofl, well I think it was RR... so long ago.
    Oh and the best of all I was NEVER 8x during my RH time, lie much?

Good try
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    lessie was the biggest failure veno in all of LC. sadly i remember getting annoyed by a few RH noobs as a 67 veno at the time. i proceeded to run their entire guild into tusk town solo. and yes...8x lessie was there and was repeatedly slaughtered before her noob **** ran to tusk and wouldnt leave. finally they all ported out of tusk cuz some noob lvl 67 slaughtered 10-15 of them solo. damn all bow down to lessie she must have learned from that beating and is now the most powerful player in HL.

kinda like star wars. "if you strike me down i'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." that must apply to lessie as well since she sure talks a big game. too bad she hides her real identity so everyone cant systematically destroy her like on LC.

Sorry I think Lessie just sent you back to the LC forums.
    Bye bye.b:bye
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think you missed the part where I left RH like 4 months ago that would be in the same month of your JOIN DATE, did you somehow reach tusk town in 1 week ?
    Even better, the only war in which I participated in tusk as RH the RR guild end up in sz rofl, well I think it was RR... so long ago.

Good try

too lazy to relog on other account. this is account i use on HL. nice try idiot. fail more. and just so you know it was after you and your noob **** redhawk buddies kicked the hell out of an even more fail guild than yourselves...wolfblade. gotta say i lost count of how many times i saw JakeS fall down before one of your idiots decided to **** me off and all your great and powerful pkers all got ran to town repeatedly.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL I never actually fought wolfblades in RH coz ichigo asked me not to after I left guild to random pk for a bit and they all cry to him to make me stop, try again.
    You got other account? so you're saying your account for the servers that open in march has a join date of december? mmk

btw I still dont see how you supposedly rolling a guild that I left last year is supposed to affect me, I doubt wolfblade would roll anyone tho, in my rpk days they whined to ichi so much I had to stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This just in! Godsfear can't kill a barb 25 lvls lowers than him!.

GF LastStand HF grinding in safe zone <3

EDIT: LOOK I found one outside SZ!!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9117/lolbbf.jpg

(yes just after Gsodsfear tried to pk me)
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    GF LastStand HF grinding in safe zone <3

That's what they are known for b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL I never actually fought wolfblades in RH coz ichigo asked me not to after I left guild to random pk for a bit and they all cry to him to make me stop, try again.
    You got other account? so you're saying your account for the servers that open in march has a join date of december? mmk

btw I still dont see how you supposedly rolling a guild that I left last year is supposed to affect me, I doubt wolfblade would roll anyone tho, in my rpk days they whined to ichi so much I had to stop.

is this join date early enough for you? damn cant believe i took the effort of relogging for someone as fail as you. oh well hope you happy...and yes you were there getting your **** roled with the rest of your guild. do i need to tell my girl to log in and post how she watched all you idiots getting sent back to sz over and over til you ported out. except for the one noob who didnt have enough money to port so he sat in town crying for 2 hours that he dropped all his equips. she had fun laughing at him as he was begging for his equips back. but back to you...you ran to the tele and took off with the rest of your guild after getting beat down by one 6x. why dont you give your ign on HL so i can hunt you down and drop you some more?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So
    You roll me as 8x in RH, even tho I got to 8x 3 months after I left them
    You roll me in tusk town, even tho you arent in the guild that i fought in tusk when I was in RH.
    You are in a guild that whined to ichi to make me stop pking them, but you roll me badly.
    You brag about killing a guild I left a year ago and dont give a **** about.

Daaamnnnn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So
    You roll me in tusk town, even tho you arent in the guild that i fought in tusk when I was in RH.
    You are in a guild that whined to ichi to make me stop pking them, but you roll me badly.

Daaamnnnn

damn you really are stupid arent you? why dont you look back again. did i ever say i was in wolfblade which was the only guild more fail than redhawk? nope. i was only in the area helping my girl with a quest and one of your noobs attacked me. so i sent her to town and DROPPED EVERY ONE OF YOUR GUILD THAT WAS THERE TIL THEY ALL SAT IN TOWN THEN PORTED OUT. and yes you were there getting your **** owned just like the rest of them. you should really lay off the bad drugs kid. damn you starting to hallucinate way too much.

try again. oh damn i know who lessie is. who else could be so damn stupid and live in such a fantasy world. lessie=zoe
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So, you droped us all right? You claim to have drop me in RH and said "yes 8x lessie..." even tho I got 8x 3 months after leaving them, makes a lot of sense uh?

You, 1 player, drop a guild? you claim to drop 15+ ppl with just words?
    Well keeping in mind all the inconsistencies in what you say, I'll make my own too:

Well the other night I killed you, thanks for the hh 70 and g9 shards b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enough with the fail of Lessie! more with the fail of kingdom!
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah enough of my fail and the guy who beat the **** out of me(as 8x in rh, somehow, mayb my clone?) and other 15+ ppl with absolutely no screenies of his awesome 15 vs 1 victory!!

Let's move on to LS fail b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Good try

what?!

i joined conq in december 08 and you guys weren't kos till like jan~feb. i remember killing you not even 2 months ago with your redhawk tag.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what?!

i joined conq in december 08 and you guys weren't kos till like jan~feb. i remember killing you not even 2 months ago with your redhawk tag.

You mean when they were random pking and partied me, i was guildless and joined them for a day (next day in enraged)? That's when I killed you twice in hidden orchid war remember? sadly you didnt come back to me D: why !?!?

I was never in tusk town during that day and I was 7x, so I still dont get how did I get rolled as 8x while in rh in a place I never went to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oh so maybe you were only high 7x at the time i kicked your **** along with RH. if thats the only thing you can stick with as a defense for getting your **** handed to you by a 6x i feel sorry for you zoe.
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So

Daaamnnnn

1. you had to have left Rh no more than 2 months ago cuz i remember seeing you in sin(ful?) in jan and hearing about you being in Rh while i was in integ in mid jan

2. non of theses servers are close to a year old
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1. you had to have left Rh no more than 2 months ago cuz i remember seeing you in sin(ful?) in jan and hearing about you being in Rh while i was in integ in mid jan

2. non of theses servers are close to a year old

you cant expect so much from zoe...i mean lessie
This discussion has been closed.