Immolation Camp Stagnation

Options
Krasava - Heavens Tear
Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I don't know about others, but I was always wondering about the story behind Immolation Camp. Or rather, a somewhat prolonged ownership thereof by RoadKill faction.

What sort of incongruous alliance do they have with Radiance? What sort of unseemly symbiosis can those two have? Is Charity really doing this out of charity? RL friends perhaps? I can't imagine RK is a strong faction, sitting there all content with just one territory for ages. Yet few venture to challenge them, as the only means of expansion beyond that would be war with Radiance..

Yet it would be nice to see them dislodged from that comfy nest of theirs, if only for one weekend, before Radiance will have punished the intruder and painted that square of the map the annoying color of light brown (or the color of diarrhea, whichever you prefer.). And no, it's NOT orange. b:shutup
Post edited by Krasava - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually, I know that Radience leader has an alt character in Roadkill. This is why.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes Charity has an alt in RK. If im not mistaken its an officer too. Wonder it their pay system is like Sindar who used to own that land. Yes Charity and other higher people in Radiance had alts in Sindar too. And SIndars 10m a week only when to the top levels, hrm. Oh also Triad has atleast 3 Radiance alts including one of Charity's in it too. Weird huh, Radiance is a powerful guild but their leaders alt are the one taking over the map. Nice to see they actually get to Tw this week. Its a shame they cannt attack anyone else for fear of killing their leaders other characters.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    One piece of land that rk owns...yeah thats a lot more important than the stagnation and dominance of TW that rad are creating.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    marisol wrote: »
    Yes Charity has an alt in RK. If im not mistaken its an officer too. Wonder it their pay system is like Sindar who used to own that land. Yes Charity and other higher people in Radiance had alts in Sindar too. And SIndars 10m a week only when to the top levels, hrm. Oh also Triad has atleast 3 Radiance alts including one of Charity's in it too. Weird huh, Radiance is a powerful guild but their leaders alt are the one taking over the map. Nice to see they actually get to Tw this week. Its a shame they cannt attack anyone else for fear of killing their leaders other characters.

Actually, I heard that Radiance has an alt in Ultra, Evolution, Enrage, Legion, Avengers, SentinelS, and just about any guild that TWs. /end sarcasm
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well.. I mean. That explains it. I was always curious about why RK was staying there instead of being dislodged.

I always assumed that Radiance had bigger fish to fry (ie. the rest of the map), and was just saving them for later. A dessert, if you will.

It would be nice if Radiance would keep their fingers out of some the TW-pies, and let the smaller guilds fight it out in some areas.

Anyone who played PW-MY can see what happens when one guild owns the entire map - boredom, for every single person, regardless of guild.

Having said that though, apparently they say there's some rule whereby the same guild can't own both level 1 territories. That should help keep the balance somewhat.

Oh, and I absolutely love the phrase "unseemly symbiosis". That encapsulates the little alliance quite nicely.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Having said that though, apparently they say there's some rule whereby the same guild can't own both level 1 territories. That should help keep the balance somewhat.

Except that on Lost City the same guild owns both Level 1 territories. Appareantly thats an outdated rule of the TW handbook, kind of like how it still says no flying in TW in the TW handbook also.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Except that on Lost City the same guild owns both Level 1 territories. Appareantly thats an outdated rule of the TW handbook, kind of like how it still says no flying in TW in the TW handbook also.

Ah, I was wondering. I thought CQ owning both level 1 territories on LC was a temporary accidental mishap.

I would strongly suggest that the rule is re-implemented. It's ridiculously easy to enforce, and doesn't require any code changes or anything at all. And it would do absolute wonders to help the balance of power on the servers.

In fact, there's really no reason at all not to enforce it... Wishful thinking though. There is really no room for common sense here.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's Orange.

Also, what benefit would Radiance have in taking that piece of land? Right they have enemies in several guilds, recent drama has created even more enemies. Being the biggest guild around automatically paints a target on the back of their head, going around hitting small guilds would simply increase the hatred and waste an attack opportunity on targets that can become real threats.

It's not Radiance's fault that not a single guild so far has had the power to defeat Roadkill in an offensive.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually, I know that Radience leader has an alt character in Roadkill. This is why.
    Aaa! I see. It makes perfect sense now. Thanks for the insight.

marisol wrote: »
    … Oh also Triad has atleast 3 Radiance alts including one of Charity's in it too...
    Hmm.. quite possible. They are officially in alliance. This would also explain the tremendous amount of cash Triad has to buy all them phoenixes and what not..

One piece of land that rk owns...yeah thats a lot more important than the stagnation and dominance of TW that rad are creating.
    You’re preaching to the choir, my friend. I feel you on that one. But we’ve uncovered another link here of the devious HT super-power that is Radiance. One that will only intensify your loathing of the faction in question, I’m afraid. You’re not alone..

It's Orange...

We’ll agree to disagree on that one, friend.
    ..Also, what benefit would Radiance have in taking that piece of land? Right they have enemies in several guilds, recent drama has created even more enemies. Being the biggest guild around automatically paints a target on the back of their head, going around hitting small guilds would simply increase the hatred and waste an attack opportunity on targets that can become real threats...
    Yep! Keep chanting the party line, lest you be excommunicated from the big R.
    ..It's not Radiance's fault that not a single guild so far has had the power to defeat Roadkill in an offensive.
    Not that I ever implied, explicitly or implicitly, that Radiance was at fault for anything. No need to get all defensive, my friend, you’re not being litigated against. Just discussing the state of things, that’s all.

But I do agree with you on that one. In the end, war is war. Whining doesn’t win wars. Brutal slaughter wins wars. I don’t give a flying continental fudge if RK and Triad are Charity’s side projects. They are not invincible. It’s just a matter of time and opportunity.

P.S. Thanks for all the replies, peoples of HT, my carebear friends. Just remember to have fun whilst playing the game. That’s the purpose!
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I guess it's just one more faction that "could" become powerful that RAD want safely tucked away in their back pocket,keeping RK there stops them from expanding unless they relinquish their immolation camp,i think thats why so many of RK's higher ups leave after a time in there...boring tw wise:O They know they aren't going anywhere,actually have had a couple people on my fl who said they left RK after realising they were just under RAD's thumb.

Personally i think RK should give up that land and go on offensive wars,become known for something other than RAD's pet project...maybe i'm optimistic(wrongly) that RK have a lot of promise b:thanks
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just so you know the Alts aren't the reason for RK and Triad's ownership of land. They've simply entered an alliance with Radiance and having the Alts in their guild as well as ownership of some land is just a part of the alliance. If a capable guild were to try and take RK or Triad Radiance will not stop them.

Now if you could get it into your bloated head that not everything bad said about Radiance is true and everything good is just blind worship then you might actually realise the truth. But judging by your comments and your arrogant denial of the colour Orange I'd say that's unlikely. Keep speculating and coming up with random slander, you'll get a close to the truth as sloth will to the moon.
  • Phear - Heavens Tear
    Phear - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmm, after reading all these 'Predictions' and false 'Accusations' - First of all, we're not in Alliance with Radiance but a good term of Friendship - They are two different topic, to put that away, It's just like saying this 'Oh no, Radiance has every single player's who is 89+ Alt(s) in there including the people who aren't in Radiance and OH MY GOD They have combined strength with the high levels alt.' Is that true? Obviously a simple 'No.' Most and infact, all negative comments mentioned about Radiance aren't true. Anyway, not everyone plays this and wanting a serious Territory War System. Some come into Factions for Territory War, some comes into Factions for helpful type and family type and last but not least, some goes into Faction to become a part of the family, and yet to play some Territory War ignoring wether there is guild pay nor rewards for going and participating. RoadKill is like that, a Family who seems to ignore wether Territory War is boring or not. Infact, myself and many other RoadKill members seem to enjoy the Territory War quite abit considering that we don't get much war activeness. Why? Because we play for fun etc. What more needs to be said? For the people who think Radiance members has their alt in the Faction - It's untrue. Everyone in RoadKill are naturally RoadKill members - Nothing more, nothing less. For the person who made this Topic - What's the point? What's so suspicious on us keeping our land? Maybe we're strong? Maybe we're weak? What's it got to do with you? Please answer me, I'm wanting to know - When you find this uhh.. Story, behind RoadKill - I'd like to be the first to listen/read it with most my pleasure. Radiance and RoadKill are in nothing more than a 'Great term of Friendship.' How would you guys who think negative of us feel when most your in the sitatuion of being part of the Faction, seeing all low levels putting full-on effort to gain that power of an high-level just to show others what they are and yet, be accused to have a stronger faction's alt(s) in the faction? It's not a positive feeling. Some of you could be like 'It's a game.' A game played by real human who has a sense of feeling. =] Well, I can't seem to think of anything more which is needed to be said. Feel free to reply what you gents/ladies have in mind. I'm willing to answer - I'm not an officer of RoadKill, just a original member. :]

You regards, Phear.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just so you know the Alts aren't the reason for RK and Triad's ownership of land. They've simply entered an alliance with Radiance and having the Alts in their guild as well as ownership of some land is just a part of the alliance. If a capable guild were to try and take RK or Triad Radiance will not stop them.

Okay they have an alliance with Radiance, but Radiance isnt going to help them if another guild attacks them. Radiance gets to stick alts in their guild, and "let" them own land?

Is that like saying our allaince is that we wont attack you and take your land but in exchange we get to put our alts in your guild and give you orders?, but if anyone else attacks you, your on your own..

Must be some huge information missing from that allaince on how it benefits RK and Traids or else those guilds are getting the short end of the stick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    First of all, we're not in Alliance with Radiance but a good term of Friendship.

For the people who think Radiance members has their alt in the Faction - It's untrue.

Please answer me, I'm wanting to know - When you find this uhh.. Story, behind RoadKill - I'd like to be the first to listen/read it with most my pleasure. Radiance and RoadKill are in nothing more than a 'Great term of Friendship

Did you miss the post right above yours with the Radiance member stating you DID have an allaince and that there ARE alts of Radiance in your guild lol..

Just kinda makes your whole post look rather funny when your denying all this stuff and radiance is posting directly above you saying its true. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Jaded - Heavens Tear
    Jaded - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Has anyone ever stopped to think maybe Charity has an alt in RK because she likes to be able to play in peace? Why can't leaders of factions be able to have alts and just be able to play the game.

Current Leadership in RoadKill

Leader: Drakyria 79
    Director: Jaded 83
    Marshal: Cantessa 88
    Marshal: FleurLacroix 87
    Marshal: Keii 63
    Marshal: LokiMiki 82
    Executors: 10 With a level range of 65-91 (June not being one of them)

Also, more than half our faction is 60+.

RK is not a small faction like most assume. We welcome all new members and look forward to the opportunity to TW against any faction that is interested in seeing what we have.

Instead of posting rumor threads...why don't you just message an officer and talk to us?
  • Akiban - Heavens Tear
    Akiban - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    RK is just Rads alt faction? no
    Does Rads leader have and alt in RK? yes
    Is said alt an officer? no
    Does RK have an Alliance with Rad? more like a treaty than an alliance

Do any of you flaming RK care? not in the least.

Believe what you will. Nothing we say will change what you want to believe.

Bottom line... You want us out? Bring it.

End of story.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think people are just suggesting RK just give up their land so they can use their potential to attack other lands and constantly have "fun" TW instead of living in Radiance's shadow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    RoC didn't seem to like the "Fun TW" that Radiance were throwing at them every week. That's what it'd be like if RK came out and tried to fight with the super big guilds.

I'm sure they are pretty happy being able to play casually with 10m every week and an occasional TW to challenge them.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    For the people who think Radiance members has their alt in the Faction - It's untrue. Everyone in RoadKill are naturally RoadKill members - Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not nice to tell lies, and make you look totally ridiculous....

June is in Roadkill.

June is Charity's alt.

Charity is the leader of Radiance.

Why are you trying to deny it?

As for an alliance between Radiance and other guilds, what is wrong in that? It's part of the game. If you don't like it, make your own guild, become strong and go take their lands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • setanubis
    setanubis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As we said, if someone wants our Territory, come and get it. Can't exactly give it up unless there's someone to take it.

For those of you who are tired of us having a territory, do something about it. Other than that, sit back and let us go about our own business.

Happy Hunting,
    Setanubis
  • Oloth - Heavens Tear
    Oloth - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Look, Bottom line is if someone wants our territory then come and get it. All this **** talk about peoples alts in our faction... It has been proven that they have alts in other factions as well. We may be interested in moving elsewhere in TW but we are not just going to just "give up" the land we have with out a fight. So if you want us out of our territory then quit your b*tching and come take our effin land. Thats what it boils down to. We arent claiming to be some bad **** TW faction or anything like that but we definitely dont mind being tested. We are strong in our own right and all who have tried to take our land have failed thus far.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Almost makes me wish we werent wiping Evo off the map atm lol,would be nice to have a good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Setanubis - Heavens Tear
    Setanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We're just tired of all of these rumors, complaints, and flat out drama revolved around us. Seems most complain yet do nothing about it, the way we see it, is don't complain unless you have the balls to try to take us out yourself.

Don't get me wrong, if someone does challenge us, and we lose, the territory is yours, great job. It's just people complain about it, yet we've had several people try and fail to take it from us.

The closest match we've had thus far have come from Shadow, a full 3 hour defense. Underestimating us isn't too wise, so if someone does take a whack at us, be prepared.

Happy Hunting,
    Setanubis
  • Jaded - Heavens Tear
    Jaded - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It was meant that RK is "supposedly" Rads alt faction. Meaning all there alts are RK.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    RoC didn't seem to like the "Fun TW" that Radiance were throwing at them every week. That's what it'd be like if RK came out and tried to fight with the super big guilds.

I'm sure they are pretty happy being able to play casually with 10m every week and an occasional TW to challenge them.

But in RoC's case they were constantly expanding as well and invading other strong guilds. Thats what kept it fun. If RoC is boxed in by guilds they cannot beat and not bother to attack it would have disbanded immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Oloth - Heavens Tear
    Oloth - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    But in RoC's case they were constantly expanding as well and invading other strong guilds. Thats what kept it fun. If RoC is boxed in by guilds they cannot beat and not bother to attack it would have disbanded immediately.

We are not RoC... No where close to the same type of people... We are NOT driven by global domination and are for the most part content where we are at. We have a lot of fun in our faction and really dont see the point in taking the game as serious as everyone else takes it. So I dont think it is at all fair to compare RK to RoC or most other factions on the map.
  • ajume
    ajume Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ehm. Many of ur posts sounds like were hiding behind Radiance o.O Come on, every guild out there which have actually no T's are able to attack us ! And they do it. Almost every week. And every week we defeated them. TW isnt the reason why im a member of RoadKill. Were a family. We help each other with quests, items.. whatever ! not every guild do that ! Im a RoadKill, and im proud of it !
    And btw do u rly comparing us with RoC ?! shame on u ...
    SieIstPink
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The only reason RK isnt defeated is because capable faction dont atack them cause Rad would simpily take the territory from the other faction
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The only reason RK isnt defeated is because capable faction dont atack them cause Rad would simpily take the territory from the other faction

capable factions have attacked us and failed.
    even though rad in the following week would take the land from the guild that beats us , wldnt the 10mil be worth it?
  • Anesha - Heavens Tear
    Anesha - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok you people saying charity has an alt in our faction is not a lie and so she is, no one as far as i know has denied that, but what we do deny cause it is a lie, is that we are alt characters from another faction.

Or that we are being controlled by anyone other than our leader or director.

SO what if charity has an alt in our faction. All the hard work for TW wars planning and everything is done by our leader who has 2 high level characters both in OUR guild!

I keep hearing we have Radiance send people to help with TW... o.o how is that?! They are busy with their stuff and we are busy with ours.

Maybe charity likes what our guild is about and thats why she has an alt in it..

Seriously stop complaining about RK all the time, all it does is advertise us more and makes you look like ignorant,jealous and all other kinds of things (ill leave out of the forum) b:chuckle

Enjoy have fun and we will see you in TW, if we lose so be it you will definitely see us up there again :)

If you get to be roadkill by us.. don't hate... appreciate the fact you got the pleasure to play against us.