Immolation Camp Stagnation

Options

Comments

• Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What sort of incongruous alliance do they have with Radiance? What sort of unseemly symbiosis can those two have? Is Charity really doing this out of charity? RL friends perhaps?

and subliminal messages are embedded in your television showsb:shocked conspiracy theory much? lay off those tom clancy novels will ya b:chuckle
    the annoying color of light brown (or the color of diarrhea, whichever you prefer.). And no, it's NOT orange. b:shutup

btw, refrain from eating ORANGE crayons, you might want to see a doctor if your diarrhea is in that color...or if you think the color of grass is BLUEb:pleased
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok you people saying charity has an alt in our faction is not a lie and so she is, no one as far as i know has denied that

Learn to read. Phear denied it :
    For the people who think Radiance members has their alt in the Faction - It's untrue. Everyone in RoadKill are naturally RoadKill members - Nothing more, nothing less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Jaded - Heavens Tear
    Jaded - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No one knows what Rad. will do. If/when RK is taken off the map, only time will tell if they attack the other faction. If RK was taken off the map...I'm pretty sure we would attack whoever it was the next week. We enjoy our land and would like to fight for it.
  • Phear - Heavens Tear
    Phear - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Isn't it simple? I admit to making it seem as a lie - Yes, but tell me this - What does ONE alt from Charity do to our faction? Has she got the power pf representing 80 Players? If so, it'd be awesome! But yeah, ONE ALT will not make a single difference. And that's ONE Radiance and it's the Leader's alt - She's rarely active on it anyway so couldn't it be put the side? Hmm?
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    Alaenia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    exactly my point... he was talking about what i said before, about the people saying we are alts of radiance...

I can read just fine thank you.... b:cute

Shame you people cant grasp the situation at all.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I admit to making it seem as a lie - Yes, but tell me this - What does ONE alt from Charity do to our faction?

Well, since you lied about one alt, who know if you are not lying about many?

I don't know Every radiance members' alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SieIstPink - Heavens Tear
    SieIstPink - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    this is so childish. what if we would have more alts of radiance ? wheres the prob ? RoadKill is RoadKill and not Radiances lap dog.

-SieIstPink-
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    PS: Phear only joined roadkill again lately maybe he wasnt aware of charitys alt and maybe he just thought she may want some privacy.

We have one alt member of someone and what is your problem with it?! Get over yourself stop wasting our time.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The reason people bring it up isnt to say that Roadkill is doing anything wrong or the lapdog of Radiance. In fact it comes down to the decision making of 1 single person and the conflict of interest it poses. Will Charity (as the only one who can place TW bids for Radiance) ever place a bid on Roadkills territory, when she enjoys the convenience of the close to 1k teleport (for WQ) as well as higher level potion buying for her alts guild. Truthfully i think the anger is not with Roadkill, but with Radiance's leader.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Someone's got too many fingers in too many piesb:chuckle
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    But in RoC's case they were constantly expanding as well and invading other strong guilds. Thats what kept it fun. If RoC is boxed in by guilds they cannot beat and not bother to attack it would have disbanded immediately.

They had to expand. With Rad pushing in on RoC, they had to go east.
    fuzzles wrote: »
    It would be nice if Radiance would keep their fingers out of some the TW-pies, and let the smaller guilds fight it out in some areas.

Anyone who played PW-MY can see what happens when one guild owns the entire map - boredom, for every single person, regardless of guild.

Rad is not even close to owning the entire map. Nor do we have an intention to do so. And there have been smaller guilds fighting out TWs. RoC's left over territories were up for grabs.
  • KaleAlieron - Heavens Tear
    KaleAlieron - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just wanted to pipe in that I didn't know June (Charity's alt), I have been in RoadKill for over two months and I have been to every single TW since I started, and guess what June hasn't participated in a single TW. I saw for the first time last week, she may be in the faction but she is silent observer. Just thought I would put that out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rad is not even close to owning the entire map. Nor do we have an intention to do so.

When we created Radiance, the goal was to take 5 or 6 territories, and keep them. Period.

Now, Radiance own half the map.

And they will likely continue to take up more lands, up to the point them and their subguilds and allies will own it all.

Everyone knows Radiance is up to take it all, so stop saying those rubbish statement that Radiance don't have those intentions and blablabla.
    b:chuckle

Prediction for next week : Radiance takes Archosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tyblack - Heavens Tear
    Tyblack - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Please post your reasons for hating Radiance at this Thread below. Be interesting to see the Reasons you really hate Radiance.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=215582
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what irritates me is that our faction is underestimated all the time, and instead of people that actually fighting us saying to themselves " Ahh maybe they are better than us" they prefer to say that we get help from Radiance, and by doing so completely disregarding our hard work and all our efforts at beating them.

I dont think they want to take the whole map, that would be no now fun would it :)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what irritates me is that our faction is underestimated all the time, and instead of people that actually fighting us saying to themselves " Ahh maybe they are better than us" they prefer to say that we get help from Radiance, and by doing so completely disregarding our hard work and all our efforts at beating them.

I dont think they want to take the whole map, that would be no now fun would it :)

If you are from roadkill. They are underestimated cause they don't do anything. Just sits there and slap around a no name guild once in a while. Even thou they been on the maps for one of the longest times, they hardly have any pvp experience to speak of. If you don't want people to underestimate you guys, move out of rad's land and prove yourselves. And i doubt anyone actually said "ahh maybe they (roadkill) are better than us". Roadkill, as of now, won't stand a chance against all of the land owning guilds on HT (except those smaller guild that jump on roc's land). Rad has the levels, enrage has the experiences, and triad has the nixes. If you guys do decide to move out, evo/legion is prob the best bet.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Akiban - Heavens Tear
    Akiban - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've been following this post for a bit and something just accured to me. It's amazing how much people THINK they know about RK that have never BEEN in RK. Speculate all you want... you will anyway.

People wanna whine and complain because we won't "come out and play"... why don't you "come in and play"? Drop YOUR territory and attack us. Oh wait you wouldn't want to give anything up would you.

Most of what I am hearing is that no one wants to attack RK because they are afraid of Rad. What about Ultra and Elysium? They are surrounded by Rad also? Does that mean no one will attack them because Rad might take them out next week? Nice to know you all know more about what Rad will do than Rad does.

If you're too scared to come fight us because of our neighbors, say so. Don't throw out all this BS to cover the fact you don't want to fight Rad.
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    also to ad to akibans post....

WE dont do anything? whenever we have had a faction with guts to attack us we have beat them... they came knowing our neighbours and it seems smaller factions have more balls than bigger ones.

Thanks to Shadow and the rest that attacked for awesome TW.

And like it has been stated before we arent trying to say we are like rad or roc or evo or anything like that. Our name is Roadkill we TW for fun, we have been getting stronger and more experienced,we also usually dont even bother replying to stupidities like this... but you guys are taking it too far.
  • Oloth - Heavens Tear
    Oloth - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you are from roadkill. They are underestimated cause they don't do anything. Just sits there and slap around a no name guild once in a while. Even thou they been on the maps for one of the longest times, they hardly have any pvp experience to speak of. If you don't want people to underestimate you guys, move out of rad's land and prove yourselves. And i doubt anyone actually said "ahh maybe they (roadkill) are better than us". Roadkill, as of now, won't stand a chance against all of the land owning guilds on HT (except those smaller guild that jump on roc's land). Rad has the levels, enrage has the experiences, and triad has the nixes. If you guys do decide to move out, evo/legion is prob the best bet.

You obviously have more time on your hands than you know what to do with... Why is everyone in our business any way? Its not about being underestimated... Its not about peoples alts in our faction... and its not about where we are on the map. It is about having a ton of fun in a faction with pretty good friends. We are one big family here. ...We would rather you underestimate us. And as far as moving out of Rads lands... RIIIGHT buddy... and go where? Everything is going to be Rads soon anyway... not like moving would make a difference. So why dont you take your big nose and stick it somewhere else besides in our issues... We dont trash talk anyone else and we stay out of other peoples issues. All we expect is that you respect that and do the same.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As a former member of rad and a current member of enrage. I am going to out and say this. It should be no surprise to you or anyone else, that enrage prob doesn't have the power to win against rad. SO WE ARE NOT GOING TO FIGHT RAD UNTIL WE HAVE TO!!! There is no point for us to attack a land that will get attack and "taken" back by rad the following week. And it should also come as no surprise that roadkill doesn't stand a chance against enrage.
    The guilds that attack you are not aiming for land expansion. Or else they are even stupider then I give them credit for. I am sure most rad and enrage members would agree with me when I say enrage is probably the only guild that stand a chance against rad. So any other guild that attack you guys will just be boxed in (if they have an alliance with rad) or else lose their land the following week.
    About ultra and ely, they are not allied with rad as far as I am concerned. If another guild takes their land, rad might or might not take it back. But with roadkill, its pretty much 100% rad will take it back.
    I am not trying to put you guys down or anything, but when you come out and say “Ahh maybe they are better than us” without any actual tw experience that’s just pushing it.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    also to ad to akibans post....

WE dont do anything? whenever we have had a faction with guts to attack us we have beat them... they came knowing our neighbours and it seems smaller factions have more balls than bigger ones.

Thanks to Shadow and the rest that attacked for awesome TW.

And like it has been stated before we arent trying to say we are like rad or roc or evo or anything like that. Our name is Roadkill we TW for fun, we have been getting stronger and more experienced,we also usually dont even bother replying to stupidities like this... but you guys are taking it too far.

You guys might be getting stronger and gaining experience. But by comparsion you guys still lack behind some of the other guilds. And its not fair to say people don't attack you because they think rk is stronger. They don't attack you cause they know rad is stronger. If rk manage to fend off evo/legion... then we'll talk.

• Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I never said it because i thought people were scared of RK.

We are not that conceited, ill leave that job to other factions.

PS: We are not the ones comparing factions nor complaining about who has what land. And why must it be super huge factions like that only get to have fun in TW? are the rest of us who have fun and try hard doomed to this kind of treatment cause we are still learning?

And if we dont hold territory and TW how will we ever learn? Don't you think its time to stop all the complaining about RK? What more can you possibly want from us to do but try and experiment level and grow??
    This is a game we play it to have fun.... maybe some of you people are forgetting that your idea of fun is not necesarily the same as ours. Maybe we don't want to dominate the whole map, maybe we don't want to be hated, maybe we just want different things to other factions and thats why you are all complaining about our one piece of land??

Whether we try hard or not to level and to get experience we know better than those not in RK.... so please don't judge us all the time cause we dont have as much experience as you. I have seen people in big factions before, that are more newbies than I am even if they have a higher lvl character.
    We are all trying to get our stuff together and when we do, we may surprise you one day! You may even want to join us then ;)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You learn by losing against stronger guilds not winning against weaker ones next topic please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Surely you mean competing with stronger guilds.
    We have a land we will use it till we can no longer use it.

And i agree talk about something else from now on, instead of us and our little land :)
  • Setanubis - Heavens Tear
    Setanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The way I see it, RK gaining so much money will help us in the long run, as far as us beating on smaller factions, whose fault is that? THEY are the ones that attacked us, we did nothing but defend what is rightfully ours.

If anyone here saw the chat in RK we WANT to have bigger and better factions attacking us, as you say, we're inexperienced, and yes, fighting someone stronger is the only thing that will help us. BUT How do you expect us to do that? I mean, it seems all that has the balls to attack us is smaller factions, granted, they do the best they can, we do the best we can.

Do EVERYONE a favor, someone come after us, we want it, and obviously, everyone else on HT wants it too, we want the experience, we want to lose. So please, for the love of whatever God/gods you pray to, SOMEONE COME TAKE THE DAMN TERRITORY!

Happy Hunting,
    Setanubis
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Wow! What heated discussion has ensued!

Thoroughly enjoyed all the drama! b:pleased

But somewhere along the line we got off the topic.

My original question: why Radiance has not invaded that territory? They are more than capable of taking it.
    Why ask? Just curious.

My question has been answered.

End of story. b:bye
  • Keii - Heavens Tear
    Keii - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    has it been answered? i may have missed it but the response i heard was because Charity had a alt in the faction, is that the truth, i doubt it, i believe it is because they have no reason to.

Rad HATED Roc and wanted them wiped off the map. be as this has finally just been accomplished, they are not after anyother faction (as far as i can tell) so what do they do? take thousand streams.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Hated RoC? What's this bullcrap you spout? I LOVED them. They were the only reason I looked forward to future TWs and now they're gone. b:cry

ENRAGE, HURRY THE HELL UP. b:sad
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    has it been answered? i may have missed it but the response i heard was because Charity had a alt in the faction, is that the truth, i doubt it, i believe it is because they have no reason to.

Rad HATED Roc and wanted them wiped off the map. be as this has finally just been accomplished, they are not after anyother faction (as far as i can tell) so what do they do? take thousand streams.

lol... gotta pay more attention to the gossips dude.

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You learn by losing against stronger guilds not winning against weaker ones next topic please.

This

Also:
    Charity DOES have an alt in RK. Not only is it in RK, it's an OFFICER! I surmise that she's benefiting from the double pay and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?