Immolation Camp Stagnation

124»

Comments

• Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sorely tempted to ask the adults to just shaddap... but that's the only amusement I'm getting from this thread. b:surrender
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    from what I hear Enrage is getting about the same amount of TW action as Radiance did when RoC didn't show up anymore. Really 5-15 min TWs are not 'action' to me...lol. Not ment to be insulting btw...just stating the facts.

Nek...not taken personal I understand both sides. I just know in my ,errmm-cough, long life I have lived so far..hehe..that you cannot make everyone happy all the time. It was sad to see certain members leave and they know who they are. b:cryb:kiss But I am sure they are happy where they are and Radiance grew from that, leadership included.

all for now from this carebear b:thanks
    try not to be too bad of ragebears b:angry on those bosses. Everyone is trying to play this game and have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sorely tempted to ask the adults to just shaddap... but that's the only amusement I'm getting from this thread. b:surrender
    I'm quite sure he's bringing everyone's attention to my status as a midget.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm quite sure he's bringing everyone's attention to my status as a midget.

Awww a cute lil green guy!! Where's me pot of gold Pickles? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage had finally liberated Etherblade, my home town! b:thanks

Just in time too, as there are no more unoccupied territories for Rad to take.
    Hopefully next weekend we'll see how Enrage matches up against Rad!

I'm excited! b:mischievous
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ohh well...i don't want to be the one who amuses Q so b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage had finally liberated Etherblade, my home town! b:thanks

Just in time too, as there are no more unoccupied territories for Rad to take.
    Hopefully next weekend we'll see how Enrage matches up against Rad!

I'm excited! b:mischievous

Let’s get back on topic. If rad do fails against enrage... its gonna be picking season on oranges. Right now, as it stands, rad have more to lose by going up against enrage. A fail tw against enrage… will pretty much guarantee losing aleast 1 land per week in the near future. And if rad do fall… then road kill is really gonna need to show some strength in order to keep that land.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i love oranges yamyb:laugh and yes future will show the real strenght of the real TW guilds on this server...u never know Radiance is a strong guild and they have good comunication but enrage is close..about RK idk but they can make us a surprize and show that they are strong...so let's start the fun and get some oranges or any other fruit that is on map b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If rad do fails against enrage... its gonna be picking season on oranges. Right now, as it stands, rad have more to lose by going up against enrage. A fail tw against enrage… will pretty much guarantee losing aleast 1 land per week in the near future.

Exactly which means more TW action for Rad :D

And history has shown top-dog guild gets 1 TW per week. :P
    I like pie
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    <--- pro at double posts
    I like pie
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ah, damn! didn't post!!! >:-[
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Exactly which means more TW action for Rad :D

And history has shown top-dog guild gets 1 TW per week. :P

History also show june is not the 1 to take risks. Attacking enrage in rad's current state is a risky decision. So we'll have to wait and see...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf