edited March 2009
    Options
    Your reasoning is flawless...
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Ah, I was wondering. I thought CQ owning both level 1 territories on LC was a temporary accidental mishap.

I would strongly suggest that the rule is re-implemented. It's ridiculously easy to enforce, and doesn't require any code changes or anything at all. And it would do absolute wonders to help the balance of power on the servers.

In fact, there's really no reason at all not to enforce it... Wishful thinking though. There is really no room for common sense here.

The idea of Radiance having declared war on Archosaur even though they also own 1K should entertain you, then. n___n
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well it isn't a secret that Radiance is infested with the greedy and the power hungry. Not everyone in it is that way, but ever since they started taking lots of land, they just attract the worst crowds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well it isn't a secret that Radiance is infested with the greedy and the power hungry. Not everyone in it is that way, but ever since they started taking lots of land, they just attract the worst crowds.

A pot calling a kettle black?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Theres a difference between wanting 3/4th of the world territories and wanting to kill everyone white in the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Theres a difference between wanting 3/4th of the world territories and wanting to kill everyone white in the map.

I'm not saying this is Radiance's goal or vision, but given the opportunity to own land, why would anyone not take that? Are you saying that if Enrage/RoC were to own half the map, they would stop? In that aspect, we are the same. Both are TW oriented guilds.

And killing white names is not your main focus. It has and always will be to cause drama because drama is fun. Killing white names is just another way of achieving that.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ok i am tired of hearing radiance's goal ..radiance here radiance there.....there is no radiance there is Charity and Cherish....they do what they want and radiance members follow whithout having an opinion or if they have it's not important(they are geting TW pay so that is enough for them cause having an opinion and fighting for it is too much)...and about RK well it's thir problem if they have or not an alliance whit rad it's thier problem if they accept radiance alts..etc (and i am ex radiance member i don't have any problem whit any radiance members most of them are helpfull and nice just that they accept too much......from the almighty leader of radiance)

Have fun enjoy the game that is important!!!
    Bye bye!!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    Alaenia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just to make it clear seems people dont understand the concept..

Charity does have an alt in RK but its NOT an officer you dipsticks.

So Aesthor how about you dont tell us who is an officer in our faction when we can SEE who is and who isnt :)

kthx bye!
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol, I'm starting to get tired of all this unnecessary bickering.

First of all, it was never our intention/goal/dream/lolwut to take over the entire map. It just so happens that it's just happening. No one's trying to bid and take our territories, 'though I wouldn't be surprised if Enrage chopped this statement in half. At the moment, we're like Conqueror in Lost City. No desire to become Warlords or Immortal, but what else can we do? Just take over until we've reached a point in time where we cannot.

FFS, this is a game... And damn, this blended iced white chocolate latte is delicious... b:cute
  • Jaded - Heavens Tear
    Jaded - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

FFS, this is a game... And damn, this blended iced white chocolate latte is delicious... b:cute

I agree this is just a game. Care to share I haven't had a blended iced white chocolate latte in forever!
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ...And damn, this blended iced white chocolate latte is delicious... b:cute

I wants me some of dat! b:sad
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Regarding the original topic, I have never ever been an officer in Roadkill. I have never determined it's policies or even territory war strategy. Everything Roadkill gained has been due to Roadkill, and deserved by Roadkill.

Especially, in Roadkill, though I have a not so so active alt there, I have always stayed apart from anything resembling management in the guild. I have much too much on my own plate already. b:chuckle If it is ever an issue, I can leave, or Roadkill can always boot my alt from their guild. What I do like is meeting new people and making new friends. I wish I had more time. b:sad

Somewhat off topic now, Radiance never intended to take all the map. We do want other guilds to have a chance to grow. If it were possible, it would be great for all guilds to have territory.

I feel it is possible to be friendly with a guild, and still have territory war with them. Territory War is a few hours at most out of an entire week currently. Hopefully, outside of territory war, we can all still get along, and be a positive community. In this way, Heaven's Tear, as a server can continue to grow.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    june wrote: »
    Somewhat off topic now, Radiance never intended to take all the map. We do want other guilds to have a chance to grow. If it were possible, it would be great for all guilds to have territory.

No, you only intend to take all the map you and you two allied guilds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No, you only intend to take all the map you and you two allied guilds

I don't.

I personally have no such intention, and have never conspired with any guild leaders ever to take all the map. It is against our original mission as declared in our charter just as much as taking over the entire territory war map.

If we were to do so, we would not only have to rewrite our charter, we may as well rename our guild~

I still have hope~

Apologies again for continuing off topic. And hihi Blancheneige!!!!!
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    And hihi Blancheneige!!!!!

Hi June b:kiss

I still remeber our goal when we made the Guild, you, me Kitty and a few others.

The goal was to takes the few territories on the top left of the map. Now Radiance own more than half the map...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Regarding the original topic, I have never ever been an officer in Roadkill. I have never determined it's policies or even territory war strategy. Everything Roadkill gained has been due to Roadkill, and deserved by Roadkill.

Especially, in Roadkill, though I have a not so so active alt there, I have always stayed apart from anything resembling management in the guild. I have much too much on my own plate already. b:chuckle If it is ever an issue, I can leave, or Roadkill can always boot my alt from their guild. What I do like is meeting new people and making new friends. I wish I had more time. b:sad

I feel it is possible to be friendly with a guild, and still have territory war with them. Territory War is a few hours at most out of an entire week currently. Hopefully, outside of territory war, we can all still get along, and be a positive community. In this way, Heaven's Tear, as a server can continue to grow.
    Says the guild that has over half the lands on the map.

I don't intend to be rude but actions speak louder than words. I see Rad with 2 level 2 and 2 level 1 lands. Now, I know all guilds are entitled to expand as much as they can, and I am not holding that against Rad, but don't make claims like "we don't want to take all the map" when that is exactly what you are doing.

As for getting along outside TW, when RoC still existed, I had many parties that were half Rad and half RoC. I was the only one. Your members and ours got along great. It was only you with your silly grudges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't.

I personally have no such intention, and have never conspired with any guild leaders ever to take all the map. It is against our original mission as declared in our charter just as much as taking over the entire territory war map.

If we were to do so, we would not only have to rewrite our charter, we may as well rename our guild~

I still have hope~

Apologies again for continuing off topic. And hihi Blancheneige!!!!!

You attacked RoC when they were already under lot of attacks from other guilds. You knew if it's RoC vs Rad alone then they will rip you apart. Too much for your charter and bs.

Do this with your charter :-

Print your charter on a page.

Fold that page into a conical shape ( like a cone if you cannot understand).

Grip it from the larger end.

You know what to do next with it . After all you are not that innocent.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol you wish RoC could have beaten Rad in a 1v1. Too much for our charter? I'm afraid our charter has no limits, you're an idiot. When we fought RoC alone they turtled up at their gates and eventually we broke through with our 10 second victory. Go be more delusional please.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol you wish RoC could have beaten Rad in a 1v1. Too much for our charter? I'm afraid our charter has no limits, you're an idiot. When we fought RoC alone they turtled up at their gates and eventually we broke through with our 10 second victory. Go be more delusional please.

Hey, mr. Pickle-o, i think your faction leader is attempting to strike a reconciliatory note here. But apparently your inflated ego and vanity render you blind to that fact.
    You are NOT the hot sh*t you think you are. b:fatb b:spit b:bye
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When have I bragged about me being hot ****? You stay quiet when xtrm9 broadcasts about how awesome RoC and Enrage are but you suddenly complain when you hear some facts about Radiance which you don't seem to like? Double standards aren't good.

When someone comes at me with an obviously false comment I will provide proof to debunk their claim. If doing so makes me seem like I have an inflated ego then so be it. As long as you guys see the point and accept it.

Fact is RoC could not have ripped us apart, they struggled to even defend against us and wouldn't dare to have attacked. We lost to them once or twice in offenses when we were having our first PvP experiences and they were seasoned veterans in PvP TWs, after our defeat we revamped our TW tactics and overhauled our Ventrillo squadding systems to allow us to defeat RoC with 15 seconds left on the clock. After that it was one victory after another until every other guild jumped on RoC as well to slowly wipe them off the map.

The main goal of Radiance isn't to take over the map, it's to continue having competetive TWs, right now Rad isn't attacking other major guilds because it wouldn't provide enough of a challenge, but Rad also doesn't want to waste a TW bidding opportunity so the level 1 lands were taken, which not only provides very convenient Teleports but large amounts of funds for the members. Competition and fun is the goal, world domination is collateral I'm afraid.

If fights don't come to us then we'll have to take it to others, and unfortunately the outcome expands the Orange. Radiance invites all guilds to attack them if they feel the slightest discontent in Rad's behaviour.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Maybe if rad let a few other guilds take a bit of their land so they can get some funds as well to build themselves up so they can give rad a good fight later. Right now with all that money Rad just gets impossible to beat.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited March 2009
    Options
    All the money currently goes to buying paint to keep my character green.
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    whats wrong with this title?
    it makes immolation camp seem festering with every kinda nasty coloured bug there is, and i dont mean any ugly oversized dragonfly.

if radiance doesnt wanna attack roadkill i dont think its anybody else's bussiness. if you get to be the leader or general of radiance then you can worry all you want.

if radiance wants to take over the entire map, then you go out there and up your defenses and hold strong while they try to take your lands away. or keep trying till you take one of their's. simple.

i personally want radiance to take over more of the map.
    more terra means more lands to defend.
    more lands means more pay(200m payment cap? i dont think so!).
    more pay means more ego.
    more ego means higher the resell rates, ie new price = old price + greed ^ e-pein * ego(2).
    and finally when someone decides they are grown too big for their shoes, and demands more pay, thats when things get fun for the other guilds in HT.

bigger they are, harder they fall.
    keep growing rad.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I concede that KP is right in that RoC couldn't have beaten Rad in an offensive. However it has already been several months between the last time RoC lost to Rad 1v1 and when RoC broke up, and it is to many a member's regret that we never got a chance to measure our defenses one last time before Hong decided to leave. We got a lot stronger and a lot more organized, and we could have held the gates, but I doubt we could have won an attack :)

@thanduril: o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Options

The main goal of Radiance isn't to take over the map, it's to continue having competetive TWs, right now Rad isn't attacking other major guilds because it wouldn't provide enough of a challenge, but Rad also doesn't want to waste a TW bidding opportunity so the level 1 lands were taken, which not only provides very convenient Teleports but large amounts of funds for the members. Competition and fun is the goal, world domination is collateral I'm afraid.

Again : KP u know i respect u but pls pls stop talking about radiance beeing a democratic guild whit goals...u people have nothing to say in radiance and u knwo that ..and u don't attak cause june does't want to(i know for sure most of the members would love to go after any guild on the map) going after the lvl 1 teritories was the only option for radiance leader to keep the players in guild now i am so courious what radiance will do. And about the founds for the members come on u people don't eaven know what is the amount of money there is in guild bank..we never knew what money we had and never knew what the almighty leader was doing whit it....so this is Radiance.
    Radiance is the best guild on the map but not for long that is for sure..i am tired of this game and only thing that keeps me in it is that i want to see June/Charity off the map...that is the only goal i still have( see i said June/Charity not Radiance cause most of the old members of radiance are nice people that i like that helped me and that i consider good players...but whit the leader there is another strory..she is what i call...nwm i stop here)

So this is my last opinion...from now no more talking...let the war begin we will see how strong radiance realy isb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What KP has no say in Radiance ???

He said he was director and married to June/Charity in game .
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We kinda have no choice at this time but to keep gaining land. Members in our guild want to TW every week...so that means attack because we don't get many if at all now that will attack us...so we attack a land and take land bit by bit. I am proud carebear and just have fun in TW (stressful at times but still fun). We as a guild do have a say btw. lol. Just because things didn't go the way for some doesn't mean it was the same for all members. There are strats and the charter that the leader of Radiance is always thinking of..on top of that the stress of many many guildies whispering her to go with their plan of who to attack. I am so happy not to have to be a guild leader and have to deal with so many pushing me in so many directions and when a few don't get what they want the feet start to pound and tantrums fly. Stressful job it seems.

As for RoC...we did not finish in time in our first attack on them.
    After that we won each attack. RoC did not have anyother TW but with us one week and we beat them by 12 seconds. The most epic!!! We attacked RoC not because we didn't like them, in fact we did like them. We attacked them because they were fun in TW and at that time no others were attacking us.

As for alts in guilds. personally I wouldn't do it...just feels like I was would be shafting one because I would not have the time to be active. I do have an alt but it is low lvl and in no guild. I don't care if people have alts in other guilds as long as they keep their loyality with Radiance first and it does not effect our weekly TW's. great.b:pleased

For the rest. I know that because Rad owns half the map players will hate us simply for that. Most are not greedy. Most don't want to take the whole map (those players left to Enrage). Most just want fun and have a bonus fun time on the weekends. Most are very helpful. Most are my friends.

flame onb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Most don't want to take the whole map (those players left to Enrage).

You make it sound like they left to go to Enrage because we want to take the whole map thats not the case. If we do fine, Enrage just wants TW and pvp. Period. The radiance members that came to Enrage came to Enrage because we actually do TWs and pvp and have fun at it.

If Radiance was all about doing real TW's and having fun they wouldnt be loosing members left and right who are looking for a true TW guild. You really want to see how many people are loyal to radiance stop paying them TW pay for 2 or 3 weeks and see how many of the current "loyal members" actually stay in Radiance lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So this is my last opinion...from now no more talking...let the war begin we will see how strong radiance realy isb:laugh
    Thank god, my axes are getting rusty.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    .Most don't want to take the whole map (those players left to Enrage).

i said it was my last opinion but : how the ...k can u say we left radiance cause we wanted to take the whole map....we just wanted TW(action) we wanted our opinions to be respected.....that didn't happen so some of us left and others that are still in radiance stay there cause of their friends not cause of the great leadership...and now can u answer me one question how is that the leader of radiance doesn't trust the members to give them info about the financial status of the guild?...how is that the leader of radiance asks members for their opinion..and whole dam guild votes for one way and in the end leader does it the other way?( ups that was more then one question)..and btw don't take it personal Kym i am just saying my opinion..

And KP my friend u must grow a bit and then we talk about axes and TWb:laugh

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!