The Cube of Fate

Options

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    http://1perfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51524#post51524

This might be insightful (if it wasn't already posted)
    Back.
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    http://1perfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51524#post51524

This might be insightful (if it wasn't already posted)
    ty vm its GREAT guideb:pleasedb:thanks
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's a free teleport to ADC from every major city, whoever votes against the CoF would kill a kitten.

totally agree b:victory
  • imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's stressfull,and defintley not worth using as it is now.

Theres 0 fun involved in it,needs better explanations of what your going to need to do,and quite frankly the whole squad element of some rooms is the worst part of the whole cof experience.
  • spoiledrotten
    spoiledrotten Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been in there a couple of times and I have no idea how to even start. There aren't any real instructions that I've noticed.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802&highlight=dragon+quest+guide

b:kissShadli, level 48 Cleric on Heavens Tearb:kiss
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The Cube is awesome if you know what you're doing. Get an HP charm (preferably gold), loads of Mirage Stones, at least a few extra hundred thousand coins, and be prepared to not ever even get close to room 50 for a while.

Not going to say how I make loads of money off the Cube, but I do just that.
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't think it's too hard. It's just expensive to do. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I use it for a free teleport back to Archosaur. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One thing that needs to be done is for that stupid Axis of Fate boss in room 6 to be nerfed. It takes a ludicrously long time to kill it (actually doing it right now - teleported back to start, rolled a 5, now stuck in there with nobody else to help). There seriously isn't any point at all to giving it that much HP.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Overall I enjoy it, just some rooms suck a bit too much. Room...47? the last 100 sec survival room, whichever it is. That's just a terrible room. Even with a charm and pots + elixirs it's just not possible for me. Oh yeah and Bramble Hood won't work in there >.> Would be nice to buy a little time for cd's to come back up.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How can we ameliorate COF?
    Rooms Description

Room 1
    You get your quest here.

Room 2
    Dig 5 boxes.

Room 3
    Kill 5 mobs. Melee mobs are physical attackers, Range mobs are magical blood sucking mobs.

Room 4
    Kill 10 mobs. Best place for WF to train their low level pets. The mobs are easily 1 hit KOed.

Room 5
    There will be 3 kinds of coloured balls on top of the room. Your goal is to count the number of the indicated coloured ball and answer the NPC. Count several times for accuracy.

Room 6
    Kill the boss. After the boss is dead the NPC will appear. Beware to not die in this room, exp punishment is heavy.

Room 7
    Listen to the sound effect from the monsters and decide which path is the right one to cross to the other side of the room. Monsters kill with 1 hit ko so caution. Best to go with groups.

Room 8
    Pay 100k gold to dig 20 boxes(100k is a must pay). Will be given a card worth either 1 gold or 1m gold depending on your luck.

Room 9
    Survival. Player will be teleported into another room. You are on your own in this test. The goal is to survive for 100 seconds. At the middle of the room there's a ranged monster that attacks in all direction(Physical damage) and invulnerable. Around the room there are few melee mobs that walk around, low HP and damage. Tip is to get to 1 corner of the room, kill those melee that get near you, and wait while receiving damage from the ranged monster.

Room 10
    At this room you will take the test and pass the test. The test is you have to reach the target room the NPC gave you in 10 minutes or a bomb will explode and fail your quest. Example: You took the test. NPC ask you to get to room 17. You will have to reach room 17 or exceed room 17 in 10 minutes or the bomb will explode, sending you back to the beehive.

Room 11
    Jail. Wait for 3 minutes, then pass the test.

Room 12
    Pick a chance from the NPC. The chance acts as a dice, and will decide whether you move 4 rooms ahead or you backmove to room 11.

Room 13
    Test your patience. The only condition to pass this test is when the room has 6 players. Another option is to pay 3 tickets without waiting.

Room 14
    Very **** room. Your goal is to survive while sacrifice another player to pass the test. Its a deathmatch room. There will be 2 trees at the corner of the room, and 1 attacking mob at the middle. The mob will not attack until a certain amount of players are in the room. In time a healing mob will appear. Actually by killing the healing mob you sacrificed the healing mob and thus all players can pass but most of the time people will not wait and will try to kill another player to speed up the process. Another option is to pass straight away with 4 special cards.

Room 15
    This room requires you to kill all mobs in the room in 60 seconds. Success will bring you reward of 5 Mystery Tokens. Failure will result you to spend another Ticket in order to advance.

Room 16
    Kill the boss. After the boss is dead the NPC will appear. Second option is to pay 3 tickets and advance.

Room 17
    Pay 100k gold to dig 20 boxes(100k is a must pay). Will be given a card worth either 1 gold or 1m gold depending on your luck.

Room 18
    The NPC asks you for 10 cards, but the system will only give you 9. You have 3 options here:
    1)Use teleport skill to restart the mission, when you reach here you will have 18 cards to pass.
    2)Buy a card from players that are selling there(If you are unlucky and nobody sells it then its option 1 or 3 only)
    3)Sell your cards, keep 1 in bag, then restart so you get some income + another 9 cards to pass the test.

Option 3 is better is it
    At this point i will name the card as Card A.

Room 19
    NPC will reward you for 3 - 5 tickets depending your luck(Actually he thinks you are a robber and gave you those stuff ). Take the tickets and advance.

Room 20
    Pick a chance from the NPC. The chance acts as a dice, and will decide whether you move 5 rooms ahead or you backmove 2 rooms. Note that if you backmove you are actually earning since you gain another 9 cards. So this can be considered a bonus room.

Room 21
    Kill 2 very strong mobs indicated by the NPC in 2 minutes.

Room 22
    Passing this test will bring you another 5 Mystery Tokens.

Room 23
    Kill the mob. Mob differs in HP, so depending on your luck you might hit an easy target or a tanker mob. If you found out that you got the tanker mob simply talk to the NPC to teleport back to room 23, then re-teleport back to the monster room to have a 2nd try on another mob. All the mobs are actually the same.

Room 24
    Dig boxes. This is another **** room. The amount of boxes you must dig is actually decided by the player before you.
    For instance:
    Player A dug 5 boxes and passed the test. He now picks the next player to dig 100 boxes
    Player B came in and will have to dig 100 boxes to pass the test. After finishing he can now decide the next player to dig how many boxes and so on.
    There are only 3 choices. 5, 20 and 100 boxes.

Room 25
    Pass through a series of bombs to reach the other side and pass the test, quite similar to HH bombs.

Room 26
    There are 4 boxes in the middle, and a boss patrolling it. The boss walks very slowly, and invulnerable. Best way is to wait for another player to help pull it away from the patrol line and you dig asap, then help the player in turns. If you are alone? Good luck and god speed.

Room 27
    Listen to the sound effect from the monsters and decide which path is the right one to cross to the other side of the room. Monsters kill with 1 hit ko so caution. Best to go with groups. Constant resetting so you have to be extremely careful with this one. Harder version of room 7.

Room 28
    There will be 3 kinds of coloured balls on top of the room. Your goal is to count the number of the indicated coloured ball and answer the NPC. Count several times for accuracy. Balls move faster and increase in numbers. Harder version of room 5.

Room 29
    Harder version of room 3, mobs are strengthened.

Room 30
    Harder version of room 9, range mob strengthened in attack, patrolling mobs increase in number.

Room 31
    Another rewards of 5 mystery tokens.

Room 32
    Harder version of room 11, longer waiting time. This is a PK area.

Room 33
    Harder version of room 21. stronger mobs.

Room 34
    Harder version of room 14. You can pass this straight away with 4 Special Cards.

Room 35
    Pick a chance from the NPC. The chance acts as a dice, and will decide whether you move 6 rooms ahead or you backmove to room 32.

Room 36
    Harder version of room 2. Dig 10 boxes.

Room 37
    Pay 200k to pick a random prize. Prize consists of:
    Celestial Stones x 3
    Cube Tickets x 10
    1m Cube Card
    5m Cube Card
    Special Cards x 2(Can be used to exchange Card A or B)

Room 38
    Harder version of room 25. Now not only bombs, but 1 hit ko patrolling mobs as well. You will not have time to waste here. If you have been spotted the best way is to take the 200% move speed med and push yourselves to the end. Success or failure? Only God knows. Try and walk at the side of the wall of the room.

Room 39
    Dig boxes. The amount of boxes you must dig is actually decided by the player before you.
    For instance:
    Player A dug 5 boxes and passed the test. He now picks the next player to dig 100 boxes
    Player B came in and will have to dig 100 boxes to pass the test. After finishing he can now decide the next player to dig how many boxes and so on.
    There are only 3 choices. 5, 20 and 100 boxes.

Room 40
    Pay 100k gold to dig 20 boxes(100k is a must pay). Will be given a card worth either 1 gold or 5m gold depending on your luck.

Room 41
    Same as room 13, but you will only have to wait for 3 people. However the system has set the probability of a player to enter this room to its lowest, so you will have to wait longer than usual. If you do not want to wait pay 10 tickets and advance.

Room 42
    Another reward of 5 mystery tokens.

Room 43
    Kill the boss. After the boss is dead the NPC will appear.

Room 44
    At this room you will take the test and pass the test. The test is you have to reach the target room the NPC gave you in 10 minutes or a bomb will explode and fail your quest. Same as room 10.

Room 45
    Harder version of room 6. Solo will take you nearly half an hour to kill it. If you got the bomb strapped on you in room 44 you know you will not make it. Best way is offline and hope for your guild mate or anyone else to get into this room. Then re-online when the boss is nearly dead. When you offline the bomb countdown will not continue.

Room 46
    The NPC asks you for 10 cards, but the system will only give you 9. You have 3 options here:
    1)Use teleport skill to restart the mission, when you reach here you will have 18 cards to pass.
    2)Buy a card from players that are selling there(If you are unlucky and nobody sells it then its option 1 or 3 only)
    3)Sell your cards, keep 1 in bag, then restart so you get some income + another 9 cards to pass the test.

At this point i will name the card in this room as Card B. This means the card required are not the same as room 18. Cards sold here are expectedly more expensive.

Room 47
    Harder version of room 30. Ultimate hell for magic users. Range mob increased its attack again, stronger patrolling mobs. If you decide that its not good then pay 10 Special Cards to advance. For those who decided to take the challenge? Prepare Aniversary Cake(Recovers 2.5k HP and MP instantly), Dumplings(10 seconds recover 3.5kHP) and invulnerable pots are expected the only way to survive(include hieros).

Room 48
    Harder version of room 36. Dig 15 boxes.

Room 49
    Kill as many mobs as you can. Each mob gives high Exp(I am not sure how many you get at other levels but at lv90-105 you get 5k exp per monster killed). Kill for 2 minutes. Do not be greedy though. Make sure you pass the quest in 2 minutes. If you fail to do so you will be teleported back to room 1.

Room 50
    Finished.

the text comes from here = http://1perfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51524#post51524 thx to Hell Ice.

So what to change ?

We play a GAME .. not some sadomasochistic experience... and doing the COF can be a sadomasochistic experience to some.

- Rooms 6 and 45 mob... have you really tried to kill those without an herc? Most ppl will tp out. try lowering their HP to have a GAME experience, something fun , entertaining, A challenge , but not something that pisses ppl off. ( or do an option like in room 16)

- Rooms 9 and 30, 9 is ok ..with Hp hiero, some buffs, pots .. but 30 for anyother class than barbs is a hell .. other than make your charm ticks.. and lose hp .; you go back to the beginning.. their should be a sign at the door saying.; BArb only room.

- Room 14 ..whats the goal of the room ? with the very low number of ppl doing COF.. just tp or die .. (why Pk.. theres another solution.but ppl are lambs)

- is there a reason there is PK rooms on a PVE server ? ( i Play sanctuary) if i wanted to PK i would have gone to a PK server, Thats another reason many ppl dont come, you should be able to enjoy the cube, even if you dont finish it, without being killed by Pkers that finds it fun to PK non Pk players.

and if the bugs in orb, sound EX could be corrected, the game could be really great and many ppl could come and Have a GOOD moment.. a Good Experience.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How can we ameliorate COF?

the text comes from here = http://1perfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51524#post51524 thx to Hell Ice.

So what to change ?

We play a GAME .. not some sadomasochistic experience... and doing the COF can be a sadomasochistic experience to some.

- Rooms 6 and 45 mob... have you really tried to kill those without an herc? Most ppl will tp out. try lowering their HP to have a GAME experience, something fun , entertaining, A challenge , but not something that pisses ppl off. ( or do an option like in room 16)

- Rooms 9 and 30, 9 is ok ..with Hp hiero, some buffs, pots .. but 30 for anyother class than barbs is a hell .. other than make your charm ticks.. and lose hp .; you go back to the beginning.. their should be a sign at the door saying.; BArb only room.

- Room 14 ..whats the goal of the room ? with the very low number of ppl doing COF.. just tp or die .. (why Pk.. theres another solution.but ppl are lambs)

- is there a reason there is PK rooms on a PVE server ? ( i Play sanctuary) if i wanted to PK i would have gone to a PK server, Thats another reason many ppl dont come, you should be able to enjoy the cube, even if you dont finish it, without being killed by Pkers that finds it fun to PK non Pk players.

and if the bugs in orb, sound EX could be corrected, the game could be really great and many ppl could come and Have a GOOD moment.. a Good Experience.

Agreed, for the most part. 6 and 45 take an absurdly long time, particularly when you're by yourself. What's worse is that they don't present any sort of challenge - anyone can do it. As long as you're ready to burn through a big stack of HP pots or take a sizable chunk out of your HP charm, that is. It is annoying because there is no difficulty to it, only time. And that time feels like time wasted.

I'm neutral on the PK rooms. I've never won them - I either get stuck in there waiting for someone to pop in (which has never happened for me), or as soon as I get in, I get one-shotted by a demon archer or sage wizard (both which actually happened). However, I do like how the PK rooms force people out of their comfort zones, and at the same time provide a quick, clear way out of the room. I just wish they weren't so biased towards higher levels.

30 and 47 NEED to be altered. It is a NECESSITY. I can't survive in 30 for more than 15 or 20 seconds. Never even tried 47 - can only imagine how bad it is.

Nerf 6, 30, 45 and 47, and maybe explore alternative options to the PK rooms. That would make the Cube so much better.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    the cube is a challenge based on luck .. if you have enough money/mirages you can pass it every day with ease.. just tp out or die in the rooms you don't like.. the cube isn't supposed to be easy.. its a good chunk of exp and has good rewards.. you aren't gonna hit room 47 every time you go through.. i've beaten the cube 5 times and only had to do that room once..

its a fun change of pace .. i can't come close to affording to do it every day but i save my mirages and try to go once a week .. there are rooms that are easy and there are rooms that suck.. you gotta live with it and know that its not something you HAVE to do
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ...However, I do like how the PK rooms force people out of their comfort zones...

No, it just an annoyance with nothing to do with "comfort zone".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have not gotten to try this yet and while a good use for Mirage stones besides selling them (considering refinement never seems to work) sounds appealing the process here sounds soul grindingly annoying. With that in mind I think it was well put that there are much better ways to get EXP like EXP scrolls and quest/monster grinding. So I would rather stick to that.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Quests and grinding don't get near as much exp as cube does if you know how to do it right. Average of about 25 minutes in cube for some high levels and they get 350-400k exp for it. Try grinding that much in 25 minutes.
  • gyldin
    gyldin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I went in I guess I was lucky because I fount a ticket on a PC vendor for 20K went to the first room and there was a bunch of chests in the middle and no way to interract. I spent about 30 min trying to figure out what to do and then just ported out. how about some kind of instruction... and I agree that Mirrage stoenes are too valuable and hard to get to be blowing like that every room
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    gyldin wrote: »
    I went in I guess I was lucky because I fount a ticket on a PC vendor for 20K went to the first room and there was a bunch of chests in the middle and no way to interract. I spent about 30 min trying to figure out what to do and then just ported out. how about some kind of instruction... and I agree that Mirrage stoenes are too valuable and hard to get to be blowing like that every room

First off, I dont know about your server, but in mine, 20k for a dice ticket is expensive. Next, you need more than 1 ticket to beat the cube, an average of 30+ is what I use. The boxes werent interactive because you had no dice tickets to accept the quest to dig them.
  • fudgenw1
    fudgenw1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't understand 'Cube of Fate' Challenges. Theres no real description of what to do and how to do it and it seems very expensive and i don't think its worth the time.
    All i want is a tutorial on what to do.
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There are numerous guides to it, including one stickied in these forums in Dungeons and Tactics (I think, or is it Quest Help?).
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's far too expensive until you hit endgame and you don't have much else to spend money on.

Herc veno's get a major advantage over all other classes.

Some challenges ruin it(ones that require a full squad to complete or let whoever set the required amount of tickets to pass to 100).

The instructions for many challenges are not clear.

Some people camp pk rooms(1 kill should instantly boot the pker to a seperate room/automatically activate the dice).

This challenge can instantly drain all your money(Which it does to practically anyone who hits 40 and gives it a go).

In short it does feel like an interactive cash sink.

Answer:I've used it and I hate it.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fudgenw1 wrote: »
    I don't understand 'Cube of Fate' Challenges. Theres no real description of what to do and how to do it and it seems very expensive and i don't think its worth the time.
    All i want is a tutorial on what to do.

I LOVE the cube of fate, right now from what i can do daily, and typically very fast in less than an hour I get almost 600k Experience, more than half cause of the Cube. Depends on if you can get the coinage, mirages, etc to afford it.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's far too expensive until you hit endgame and you don't have much else to spend money on.

Herc veno's get a major advantage over all other classes.

Some challenges ruin it(ones that require a full squad to complete or let whoever set the required amount of tickets to pass to 100).

The instructions for many challenges are not clear.

Some people camp pk rooms(1 kill should instantly boot the pker to a seperate room/automatically activate the dice).

This challenge can instantly drain all your money(Which it does to practically anyone who hits 40 and gives it a go).

In short it does feel like an interactive cash sink.

Answer:I've used it and I hate it.

No Veno's with herc have no advantage in most rooms,

"Some challenges ruin it(ones that require a full squad to complete or let whoever set the required amount of tickets to pass to 100)."

The most Dice Tickets you'd spend is like 3 - 10, to get past those room that require a SQUAD. Get your facts right..

The instructions are not meant to be clear, use your brain you idiot. -.-
    OR the guide, that's why it's there.

People don't camp it very often, and if so on your server then tough luck.. that stuff happens everywhere.

It is a cash sink, with an excellent reward. Some people may just not like it, some may be too lazy to figure it out, or be plain ignorant. Next time you get around 10-20 Mirage celestones and 400-500k, give it a try. Use the guide.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    love it, been doing the cube and beating it daily since somewhere in the mid lvl 60th. All in all, i have made a a huge profit off the cube.(coin wise) U guys just don't know what you guys are doing b:chuckle
  • kovu
    kovu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    love it, been doing the cube and beating it daily since somewhere in the mid lvl 60th. All in all, i have made a a huge profit off the cube.(coin wise) U guys just don't know what you guys are doing b:chuckle

b:kiss Thank you so much, I agree. Completely, people just need to stfu and play. Either do it or don't, thier loss. b:bye
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    kovu wrote: »
    b:kiss Thank you so much, I agree. Completely, people just need to stfu and play. Either do it or don't, thier loss. b:bye

YES! This is where we all unite.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    there are videos on youtube how do some rooms..... i have no idea about it tho... still...
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the cube sounds like a really great addition to the game, but for me at least, hopelessly too expensive to even consider trying to play. its also very helpful as a fast way to get to Arch from other major cities, and as a meeting spot for friends/family on our way to doing things.

i do use the 'mice bashing' room as a way to help level pets, and find it a relaxing change from the usual way, but it is very hard to get to. i do realise that it was not originally intended to be a training room at all, and have considered suggesting that an option be made to allow trainers easier access to the room. ....till i realised that it would likely become jammed with people all doing the same thing, and unuseable as a part of the cube game itself. so that idea goes splat...b:chuckle

xarfox wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We here at PWI wanted to conduct a quick poll regarding the Cube of Fate. In most towns, you can find an Adventure Assistant standing near a giant wolf named Kahtru Pup.

The Cube of Fate is an instance for players level 40 and up that pits the user against a series of challenges in pursuit of great EXP and item rewards.

We want to collect some feedback from you guys regarding this daily instance.

Please answer the poll and feel free to reply to this thread with any suggestions that you might have for this feature in PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • RoGz - Lost City
    RoGz - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    went in a few times besides it being a total money sink its a totally head pickler to0..
    waste of time
    waste of money
    and a headache
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    this was made last year... idk who necro'd it but....

the only thing cube is good for is getting to arch for free.

some REAL substantive feedback tho...

the "pay 100k to open some chests and get 1 coin back" rooms are bs. 100k and a dice ticket? AT LEAST make it 1 or the other, not both.

the "stay alive for 100 seconds" rooms are also bs. total pointless waste of a charm. and we cant even kill the thing.

squad of 6 room = impossible task. should not have been added. which brings me to all of the other

"pay to pass" rooms -- robber card room, and that other one where the npc doesnt look like the herc, and he has no exchange option in his menu. he really should have the exchange option. it is totally unfair to have every other npc able to trade mirages for dice and do all for other things and leave this out on the midget npc and the have a listen lady.

pay to pass rooms should be eliminated. that's not a task or a trial, its a purchase and a pain in the ****.