Emergency Maintenance Complete - Please Read

Options

Comments

• a3shuzy3
    a3shuzy3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. Beta Game
    2. GMs do not make a decision, they apply the decisions that were made from above. I believe.. well thats how most game policies are.
    3. Even if GM wants to do the way that most of us wants to (RollBack),
    The reality is, they can not. They are simply a worker just like any other business. They only do what the higher up tells them to do. They prob really hate to see somany people blaming on them but. thats their job and..
    yeah..
    anyways.
    See ya.
  • Acidkill - Sanctuary
    Acidkill - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Was the Game you were playing EQ2? we had a influx of bought gold and it killed the economy so much so I quit the game.
    The Fantasy is NEVER Final.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How can we hope for anything better than what happened. PWI does not even react to anything we say ,,, i often wonder if any of them even read what is said in the forum. They let us blow our steam and that's it clearly.
    Since the game is good they know that most of us will stay so the money will go on coming in. This is the only thing of interest to them... not us as clients lol.
    I am not going to waste a minute more on this thread but PWI better hope i do not stumble on another game i like, they will lose me fast!
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I see that only MOD's read the threads , and inform GM's if something is to bothering to see to many players. Then a GM comes Closes the thread then deletes it.

So yeah that sums up all they read about a thread.

Do you want the poor guy GM to waste 3 hours reading this thread get real.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow, do you guys do anything but complain? Just delete the game from your computer if you're going to whine like 3 year olds. You don't pay a subscription to play, so you're not entitled to anything.

probably you are to blind to see the big picture. but hey enjoy your game!!!!
  • astrale
    astrale Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hello,
    firstly, i am sorry if i am not posting this message at the right place.

Since a few days now i am unable to play the game and i see no reason for this, so if anyone can explain it to me that would be nice. Here is what happens when i attempt to play :

1) The game updater window opens and check the game version and do the needed updates.
    2) I click on start when it is available and it opens the Login Screen, the Login wroks all fine and gives the screen to choose one of my characters to play with.
    3) I choose one and click to play...
    => loading screen and then black screen and then the game shuts down, back to the desktop.

I have read the game has been bugged and some ppl have abused from a bug there and a number of ppl have seen their money taken off and their accounts suspended... i dont remember doing anything wrong myself and i have received no notice that my account would have been suspended.

I have tried to use the ticketing system but i am not sure what the "contact name" should be, account name, login name, something else ? That is why i am posting that here, and expect someone can answer me.

Sorry for the lenght.
  • poorteg
    poorteg Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL how is it fair when there are people running around with 400-800 Million of golds because they bought gold and sold at 600k+ each during the bug?

Those people get to keep all of their money sound fair to those who didn't exploited the bugged huh?
  • Xaren - Lost City
    Xaren - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    poorteg wrote: »
    LOL how is it fair when there are people running around with 400-800 Million of golds because they bought gold and sold at 600k+ each during the bug?

Those people get to keep all of their money sound fair to those who didn't exploited the bugged huh?

Personally, I would make them screenshot for proof they really have that much. Otherwise, people on the internet LIE!
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont understand who is so idiot to buy 1 gold at 600k? when it was 105 like yesterday. You gotta be hit to hard on the head not to realize something is wrong? Who bought that gold? And why at 600k ? I still don't get it FFS.

I i give you today a Juice with 1$ and tomorrow ill sell it to you with 10$ will you buy it? i bet you wont. So who where those idiots who bought 1 gold for 600k?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If GMs actually consider our posts and feelings, They would have clearly rolled back. To late now, You guys didn't see the voting poll? Over 700 votes and most were to yes.. 65% voted yes atleast ..

Of course they saw it, 2 gm/admins even voted NO for the rollback. Their decision was set way before the end of the crisis.

My idea is that either they don,t have the technical knowledge to do a rollback, or more likely, they did not bothered to make a backup before applying the patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Of course they saw it, 2 gm/admins even voted NO for the rollback. Their decision was set way before the end of the crisis.

My idea is that either they don,t have the technical knowledge to do a rollback, or more likely, they did not bothered to make a backup before applying the patch.
    LOL love the last part ^_^
    b:dirty
  • Wild_kitten - Lost City
    Wild_kitten - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To QQers:
    Boo friggin' HOO, all I got to say 'bout this!

-You lost your TW chance? So? QQQQQ, all ya know? c'mon, there will be more TWs, and besides if you aint gonna be around when next TW comes you don't deserve it!

-You only play on weekends in TW? How da heck do you give your self a right to complain about this matter? So you spent time end money in the past, big deal! there is a saying:"You can't live of old glory"! So no vote for you in this matter!

-Some noobs got tons of cash?
    You probably find this irritating 'cause you were not one of them! Let us be honest, no1 is that fair, you just feel sorry that they got a bunch of coin to waste and you don't!

-Economy screwed? How, price of gold was 140-160k in December, it's the same now, so what is the friggin' **** up 'bout? A true player will adapt and find his way through game this way too!

-Get a life this is a game! So you spent some money on it, and you feel like some1 is obligated to you? WTF! This game is f2p, no1 makes you spend money on it so it's f2p, you can grind up even premium stuff, what more do you want?

-GM is not the same as dev!
    Some devs are GMs too, but most of them are not! Dev's job is to correct the code lines, do server sided fixes, update the clients, prepare new stuff etc! GMs job is to interract with players, note any objection, or bug report players have, pack it and send it to dev team! So don't lynch the GMs, they mostly got nothing to do with tech stuff!

-The games do not get published for your amusement only, they are being published by people who want to make some money! And if players got the saying in any tech matter, there would be no integrity left! Spam threads would emerge, every thread about stuff that are unfair in PW!

To GMs:

-Best solution? Well depends how you look at it! I can understand tho! People were spendin' money to buy zen during the crisis, so rollback would kick that information back too, so you would have a bunch of trouble of people giving money for nothing + all the people not ready to give up their exp gained, kinda makes it stronger then the rest! So I get this part and think it is probably for the best, but it is far from fair!

-I hope you've truly learned the lesson from this! I am not gonna say I support you, but I know what it means to maintain software 24/7, and that I can't realy say I'm mad! Also the only people who never make mistakes are the ones that are doing nothing, people who work make mistakes! It's only natural!

My suggestion for economy change:

-Economy was brought to state of 100k for 1 gold after NY snowman event! Heck of a lot of Mirages and stuff were dropping from snowmen, and a buch of exp gained since a 1 hit kill, plus some quests! A new similar event that would last for same time will bring economy back to where it was before the crisis with the bug!

I can't truly find the economy screwed since it was this way 2 month ago! Tho I will admit I wouldn't mind it being calibrated a bit!

Anyhow price of gold on LC server is about 110k today, so economy is fixing it self alredy!
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To QQers:
    Boo friggin' HOO, all I got to say 'bout this!

-You lost your TW chance? So? QQQQQ, all ya know? c'mon, there will be more TWs, and besides if you aint gonna be around when next TW comes you don't deserve it!

-You only play on weekends in TW? How da heck do you give your self a right to complain about this matter? So you spent time end money in the past, big deal! there is a saying:"You can't live of old glory"! So no vote for you in this matter!

-Some noobs got tons of cash?
    You probably find this irritating 'cause you were not one of them! Let us be honest, no1 is that fair, you just feel sorry that they got a bunch of coin to waste and you don't!

-Economy screwed? How, price of gold was 140-160k in December, it's the same now, so what is the friggin' **** up 'bout? A true player will adapt and find his way through game this way too!

-Get a life this is a game! So you spent some money on it, and you feel like some1 is obligated to you? WTF! This game is f2p, no1 makes you spend money on it so it's f2p, you can grind up even premium stuff, what more do you want?

-GM is not the same as dev!
    Some devs are GMs too, but most of them are not! Dev's job is to correct the code lines, do server sided fixes, update the clients, prepare new stuff etc! GMs job is to interract with players, note any objection, or bug report players have, pack it and send it to dev team! So don't lynch the GMs, they mostly got nothing to do with tech stuff!

-The games do not get published for your amusement only, they are being published by people who want to make some money! And if players got the saying in any tech matter, there would be no integrity left! Spam threads would emerge, every thread about stuff that are unfair in PW!

To GMs:

-Best solution? Well depends how you look at it! I can understand tho! People were spendin' money to buy zen during the crisis, so rollback would kick that information back too, so you would have a bunch of trouble of people giving money for nothing + all the people not ready to give up their exp gained, kinda makes it stronger then the rest! So I get this part and think it is probably for the best, but it is far from fair!

-I hope you've truly learned the lesson from this! I am not gonna say I support you, but I know what it means to maintain software 24/7, and that I can't realy say I'm mad! Also the only people who never make mistakes are the ones that are doing nothing, people who work make mistakes! It's only natural!

My suggestion for economy change:

-Economy was brought to state of 100k for 1 gold after NY snowman event! Heck of a lot of Mirages and stuff were dropping from snowmen, and a buch of exp gained since a 1 hit kill, plus some quests! A new similar event that would last for same time will bring economy back to where it was before the crisis with the bug!

I can't truly find the economy screwed since it was this way 2 month ago! Tho I will admit I wouldn't mind it being calibrated a bit!

Anyhow price of gold on LC server is about 110k today, so economy is fixing it self alredy!

1. Most of your post is hypocritical considering that you are complaining about people complaining, and telling them to get a life. Of course, it is hard to take your advice seriously when you don't even follow it yourself.

2. Quit with the personal attacks they don't make an argument any stronger.

3. You made quite a few assumptions didn't you? You assume people care for TW as little as you do. Also thanks for assuming that you are the authority on who deserves what, including their freedom to speak their peace b:chuckle. You also assume that we are just jealous of those who took advantage of the bug (I was online with 40 gold at the time, and chose not to exploit the bug).

4. Gold prices are at 140-160k now (Sanctuary). The problem with that versus how these prices where in December or however you quote it, is that the value of all in game currency (coins) has depreciated over one night. In any economy when the value of the currency depreciates by 30-40% in a flash that causes a crisis. The bug literally took money out of my pockets because now I can't afford to spend 600-800k per charm with the coins I have, I have to go and buy gold (Hooray for PWI...).

5. This is not a game as you put it, it is a product. Every company should feel obligated to provide good service (and it is our responsibility to hold them to it), and for many of us what we got was utter ****.
  • Driftus - Lost City
    Driftus - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ya know whats odd about this, is that this **** cheat when i first started the game, it was on you tube with a slight twist. So Why did it take em sooo long to fix it and why didnt anyone report it sooner? I mean the way it was explained on you tube looked really fake and thought it was a hoaxs cause part way they put a song on. Who knew that it really did work? I went back on you tube to find the video but i cant seem to find it. But i recall there being a toon with a lvl and name. Maybe starting there to see posted hacks might help.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. Most of your post is hypocritical considering that you are complaining about people complaining, and telling them to get a life. Of course, it is hard to take your advice seriously when you don't even follow it yourself.

2. Quit with the personal attacks they don't make an argument any stronger.

3. You made quite a few assumptions didn't you? You assume people care for TW as little as you do. Also thanks for assuming that you are the authority on who deserves what, including their freedom to speak their peace b:chuckle. You also assume that we are just jealous of those who took advantage of the bug (I was online with 40 gold at the time, and chose not to exploit the bug).

4. Gold prices are at 140-160k now (Sanctuary). The problem with that versus how these prices where in December or however you quote it, is that the value of all in game currency (coins) has depreciated over one night. In any economy when the value of the currency depreciates by 30-40% in a flash that causes a crisis. The bug literally took money out of my pockets because now I can't afford to spend 600-800k per charm with the coins I have, I have to go and buy gold (Hooray for PWI...).

5. This is not a game as you put it, it is a product. Every company should feel obligated to provide good service (and it is our responsibility to hold them to it), and for many of us what we got was utter ****.

1. No life eh? Try full time job, post grad studies, serious committed relationship with my fiancee, charity work, clubbing every weekend with my mates... no life eh? pfffft When you achive what I did in life talk to me 'bout not having life!
    And I still get the time to play MMOs!

2. Ehm if you feel personally attacked, it's your fault! I did not point my finger to anyone in perticular! Hmm, so you admit of being a whiny QQer?

3. 1st this aint only game that has event as TW in it! I was high lvl dude that cared bout similar events in other games, and still did not make a fuss 'bout it when it gets delayed or bugged for couple of month even!
    2nd I don't belive you!

4. Change the server, Charms are 400k on LC! No one made you play on wimpy server! Or grind harder!

5. WRONG! Its a game, A F2P GAME! If you did not invest any $$ in it, why da heck do you complain? If you invested, no1 made you put money in PWI! I've seen people having nix or herc pets, altogether with full heck of a armor sets, and know they did not invest any $$ in PWI(I know they are almost broke in real life, 1 like that lives next to me)! And if you don't like it move away, no1 is forcing you to play PWI, go play scrabble or somethin'!

Bottom line your arguments are mildly said childish!

And point of my previous post is: All you had prety easy life didn't you? You have probably no idea what is real world like to most people on this planet! Life is hard, life cannot be planed, **** happens, DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON!

So dear ladies and gents, I find personally offensive that you call your selves human beings, I would more likely call you QQing plants, since it seems to me you care more 'bout meaningless things in games more important then problems human beings have to face in real life! Hmmm ,oh wait, then again you might be spoiled brats that did not feel, what real life is like yet! To make point further, try surviving 3 war conflicts, complete devastation of your country, and inflation of 3,600,000% per year(that's correct I did not misspell it), all before your 18th birthday! Then you would probably understand how much life sucks and learn how to handle unfairness of life! So yes, THIS IS ONLY A FRIGGIN' GAME!
  • Hinatama - Heavens Tear
    Hinatama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle he has to get ready for Fri. 13th next month XD
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ya know whats odd about this, is that this **** cheat when i first started the game, it was on you tube with a slight twist. So Why did it take em sooo long to fix it and why didnt anyone report it sooner? I mean the way it was explained on you tube looked really fake and thought it was a hoaxs cause part way they put a song on. Who knew that it really did work? I went back on you tube to find the video but i cant seem to find it. But i recall there being a toon with a lvl and name. Maybe starting there to see posted hacks might help.

This is the video you would be looking for and it has nothing to do with what happened this last week and more to do with a recent internet phenomenon called rick-rolling.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bottom line your arguments are mildly said childish!

Ad hominem, Google it. That quote says it all.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ROTFL

Do you have any clue what ad hominem(argumentum ad homine) is, when you posted it?

To explain: 1 part of ad hominem is here(person attacking person(or multiple people)), but the other one aint(it would have to have a purpose of diminishing intelectual conversation, wich this isn't from the moment you started QQing)

Cheers

And don't pull my knowledge of Latin, or argumented conversation in future on me please! I have enough education to back any of my claims, in literature, philosophy(yes philosophy, since logic, originaly, is a sub. of it), or w/e!
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ROTFL

Do you have any clue what Ad hominem is, when you posted it?
    Cheers

Do you?

Your entire post consisted of insulting me. Nice fancy white letters, and many accusations of "QQing" as if it was relevant. Also, telling me what I should do as if you know better. You assume far too much. Thanks for being inside my brain to tell me how I feel about things (sarcasm).

And the very summary of your argument was: Your argument is childish.
    Which raises the question; why? Because you say it is?

Learn to argue (and that is a personal attack and I will admit it).
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I would more likely call you QQing plants, since it ...

Funny how all I saw was QQing in your post aswell.

Also, putting an exclamation mark at the end of every second sentence makes you look more of a fool imo.

You tell people to "get a life" and you spend time posting huge walls of text and then go on to bragging about your personal "life". Stop wagging your e-peen.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maybe third times a charm..

So whats worse than people complaining about a game? People complaining about people complaining about a game lol!!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options

And don't pull my knowledge of Latin, or argumented conversation in future on me please! I have enough education to back any of my claims, in literature, philosophy(yes philosophy, since logic, originaly, is a sub. of it), or w/e!

Wow, someone has a big ego, honestly - what are you trying to prove here? That you're "oh so superior" to every one of us? Is that what your motive is? Trying to get recoginition? I honestly don't know why you have to flaunt your "values" on a forum. But hey, if it makes you feel better.

Sheesh, some people.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. I did not point any fingers(jeez I have to repeat my self), if you feel personally attacked it's your fault! I was only answering your post pointed at me directly! If you do not know why its childish, then I got nothing more to add! Last part of the post was not intented to only one person! And insulting has nothing to do with ad homine, when the discution you lead has no point what so ever already!

2. ROTFL ZOMG LOL! Not even bothering to answer 1st part! People do not notice when you don't put "!" on the end of the sentence, trust me you'll learn that in time! I type extreemly fast, and I play PWI in windowed mode so I type on forum while on Auto-Pathing!

3. I aint complaining about you, I am just pointing that only noobs(not to be truly rude) QQ about a f2p game!

4. Hmmm I have a right to have an ego! Its backed up with what I've done with a very fcked up destiny I did not choose! Why I point it? I was challenged to do it!
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. I did not point any fingers(jeez I have to repeat my self), if you feel personally attacked it's your fault! I was only answering your post pointed at me directly! If you do not know why its childish, then I got nothing more to add! Last part of the post was not intented to only one person! And insulting has nothing to do with ad homine, when the discution you lead has no point what so ever already!

2. ROTFL ZOMG LOL! Not even bothering to answer 1st part! People do not notice when you don't put "!" on the end of the sentence, trust me you'll learn that in time! I type extreemly fast, and I play PWI in windowed mode so I type on forum while on Auto-Pathing!

3. I aint complaining about you, I am just pointing that only noobs(not to be truly rude) QQ about a f2p game!

4. Hmmm I have a right to have an ego! Its backed up with what I've done with a very fcked up destiny I did not choose! Why I point it? I was challenged to do it!

Firstly, I still do not know why my argument was childish, and would appreciate if you could put it into words. I am sorry if you have nothing more to add to that, so I can only assume that there was no reason or justification for calling my argument childish.

Secondly, you used a few too many blanket statements that may or may not have included me.

Thirdly, the definition of ad hominem as according to Wikipedia:

'An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.'

So when I or others are accused of having "no life", and "QQing" a bunch, naturally it falls right under "argument against the man", and bears no actual relevance to the ideas we were discussing.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options

Firstly, I haven't been offended, I just find your attitude a bit hard to take in.

Anyway, to your post...so if I were to hold a knife (just an analogy) and run around screaming (can be an analogy to your exclamation marks) that if people were afraid, that it is their fault and not mine despite ME carrying a knife? I don't see any logic in that. You come on and QQ in a really offensive tone (as some take it) and then try and push the fault on fellow forumers. That is not a good value to have as a person and I hope you could understand that in the future to make you a better person (yadda yadda, call me cheesy, I care not).

I do not care that you autopath and type huge walls of text, it is just very hypocritical of you to QQ about QQers. Again, adding ! at the end of every second sentence only makes you look like a fool. Try screaming randomly every second sentence when you hold a conversation with someone and you'll see what I mean.

I never said you were complaining about me, nor did I even take offense to your posts. You just have to learn some decent forum netiquette, that's all. I'm not here to teach you how to live your life, but I can tell you that common courtesy goes a LONG way in life.

So you had a harsh life, you THINK you've had the worst of it so you flaunt what you have... ok then. You can continue to think you've had it worse than every single one on the forums or every single one who's playing PWI. It's all in the mind.

My exit note is, try gain some modesty and courtesy, you need it. A LOT of it.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My last post for the night(going to bed):

ROTFLZOMFGLOL!
    Short simple and only thing I have to say to you, read this post, read my previous posts, read it hard till you get it, that's all!

tsk tsk tsk

And to think I call my self a gamer, and compare to some people..... jeeeeeez

PS. From now, on this thread, when you address me, know you are probably talking to your self! You aint worth the effort if you don't get it!
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My last post for the night(going to bed):

ROTFLZOMFGLOL

Short simple and only thing I have to say to you, read this post, read my previous posts, read it hard till you get it, that's all!

That's right, when someone breaks down your posts and attitude and analyses to an extent, the original post of yours gets demolished and you can only back out by saying you're going to bed.

Weak.
  • xerom
    xerom Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Man I'm tired of everyone complaining how the bug screwed everything up.

Let me just point some things out for you guys
    1. For Starters people who ABUSED the bug got PUNISHED.

2. So what if people Charged Zhen and got gold and sold it for millions. Look at it this way. Why did Goverments all over the world approve of Billions in bailout cash, and then give most of the money to big companys. Because its a trickling effect. Who cares if some 1-10000 players got millions. Look at the Faction Nerf who gets 150 million coins weekly Those millions have to get spent right I mean people with millions and don't spend it is the same as a person with no coins and can't spend it. Whos gonna run TT/Legendardy gear if it isn't bought. Whos spend time getting mats if noone buys it. The point is people having money means it's good for you to. Since in the end unless you don't sell anything all of you are gonna get a peice of that million to.

3. Was I on to get a billion coins no. But I'm pretty sure 90% of you complaining wouldn't be if you had been on, Heck I would of, since from what I've read people would buy gold for 300-400k and sell it for 600k hence you only need 300-400k to start the profit train. So don't complain about people who charged Zhen got the best deal a lvl 40 could of sold all his mats eq and weapons and could of gotten 400k easly and you to my friend would of made millions if not billions by buying and selling gold.

4. Lost your TW Bid it just means you have more time to level and make more money so you can bid more this week.

5. No rollback wtf How many people were activly on between when the server came up and went down maybe 5000-20000 people only. Of those 5000-20000 How many people used the Auction house? Maybe 2500-5000 and of that 2500-5000 how many people figured out what was going on or could was willing to sell everything they had item wise up, and buy and sell gold or could afford to spend money. maybe 100-500 players if even that and of that 100-500 players how many of them made more then a couple million coins. so on a WHOLE It didn't affect that many people.

6. WTF the econmey of the game is screwed forever...I think not. People buy and sell stuff everyday. gold is traded and bought everyday prices will go up prices will go down. Today gold prices were between 120k-160k for selling and buying was 110k-125k which is getting close to what it was 4 days ago when gold was selling for 107-115k and people were willing to buy for 103-105k. The only Big lost I can see was the High level gear in the auction house which was bought out. But you know what! The only People who could afford it right away would of been the People Abusing the bug which means they would of bought 80-90% of ALL the high level gear/mats/molds. AND GUESS WHAT!!! they got BAN which means its useless to them. The people selling still got the coins from it and THEY WERE SELLING THE ITEM anyways. so the person selling it had no use of the item anymore.

7.GM's You guys could of acted alittle faster but heck everything takes time and The Gms have a boss and that boss has a boss which in turn has anothor boss which reports to anothor boss. So even if the GMS request to shut the server down right away which has to go ALL the way up the chain. Which then takes a meeting of all the high lvl bosses which takes them time to gather and attend. At that point they have a group meeting on what choices they have, but only after playing the blame game for about an hour. so after hours of coffee and donuts and a big group hug and pats on the back. That come to the point that things need to be shut down which the Gms asked in the first place which then has to go all the way back down the ladder. I work in a cooraption and to and that my friend is how things work.

8. My last point for those of you who want to quit because there was no rollback which is such a minor point. Please do hopfully archo won't lag me as much when I do my crazy stones quest.

Just my Two Cents
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That's right, when someone breaks down your posts and attitude and analyses to an extent, the original post of yours gets demolished and you can only back out by saying you're going to bed.

Weak.

Sure, go ahead and comfort your self! After all, that is all you got left! And when you quote me, quote the whole post! Not just bits, single bit makes nothing, while all bits together make my point!! b:victory

BTW there is a saying:"Smarter one always pulls back, it's the dumb one who persists to fight!"

That is why I don't argue with ya no more! And thats why this is realy my last post on this thread!

If you really want me to say it here ya go: If you need further explanation on my 1st 2 posts, then you are nothing but under-minded lower life form then me, end of friggin' story!

Point made!

'night b:bye
This discussion has been closed.