Roll back poll.

1141516171820»

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rollback is the only viable option there is. Then they need to ban ALL invovled in the use of the exploit. CUT and DRY.

There is nothing that you lost but time. Say all you want about gear and that and certain dye combinations that some have gotten. You have a chance for it again.

The Value of what is lost is less than the value of what is saved by doing the rollback plain and simple. Because that 8 hours or so would be multiplied 10 fold if the server isnt rollbacked. To even begin to compansate. I dont have to explain much more about it because its been already discussed here why its in the best interest.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    As I lay in my bed resting my tired body from all the events of the day. I ponder the thoughts of whether the Godly Masters have heard my prayers. My eye lids grow heavy and my thoughts turn to the welcome of a new day of no worries and the echos of all those voices saying.............."ROLLBACK"..................."ROLLBACK".................!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It will be like starting over againb:cry

Level 50+ in 1 week, anyone up?b:thanks

Wow. A level 12 complaining for about a rollback of a few hours. WTF. I think someone thinks rollback === server wipe. Not so, grasshopper.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if they don't roll back just leave way better games out there and better GMs why stay on a game that they can exploit so easily and GET AWAY with it these people should be banned and anyone who used this thing should be gone Roll back to fix the ones they missed or people please leave if they wont this time what about next time and the time after that...

on top of that broken economy mass grinds to buy **** way overpriced sounds fun huh

plus the people who did it sit pretty with huge budgets and enjoying wrecking the games economy...

move on people even the GMs voted no heh great GMs
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow. A level 12 complaining for about a rollback of a few hours. WTF. I think someone thinks rollback === server wipe. Not so, grasshopper.

Not my main X.X

Siggie= Main

PW IS OPEN!!!!!!!b:laugh

Cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This poll ment nothign to GMs they dont listen to us..
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Of course not they was too Busy doing their job. Too busy hunting down the scum that abused the bug I commend them on the 70 scumbags the banned.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Please refer to the following post:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=190122

All servers are now back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.