Roll back poll.

Options

Comments

• xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well, the economy was still stable... so nothing went wrong like on Sanctuary and Heavens Tear.

In other words, role back those servers and fix our glitch

How can you prove that other than the gold prices didn't jump? People still may have bought Zen to get the cash shop item and vendor it.

I would bet 90% of the people playing (including me) would never even know about this if people in general would learn to shut their mouths. In a way, it's great that there are so many goofs playing that have to brag. It brought everything to light.

Could have been much worse if it went on for days/weeks.
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL at all the people saying theyre going to quit if rollback is done/not done.
  • Morrisia - Lost City
    Morrisia - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you should wake up
  • wasabie
    wasabie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    can u get the server back up????????? i really need to play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Roll back already, stop stalling yawnnnnnnnn hurry it up slow pokes.
  • Anesha - Heavens Tear
    Anesha - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    how do you know the problem isnt there also ? Maybe people were just sneakier in lost city.. so other people didnt figure out the exploit.
  • Morrisia - Lost City
    Morrisia - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    omfg lol... the evidence you have for the f*cked up economy is goldprice rising like a maniac an empty AH and shops emptying.... all the things Lost- City hasn't experienced..
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    those who are sayin theyll quit will be back on soon as servers come up. and jus cuz u say u will quit, its not as if the GM gonna say "oh no this guy gonna quit we definately better roll back immediately"
  • Jammmy - Heavens Tear
    Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow u guys still going on about this O.o <3
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow u guys still going on about this O.o <3

Until theres a roll back

PROTEST...NO PURCHASING ZHEN UNTIL ROLL BACK.. :) ESPECIALLY TRIAD, WE NEED YALL IN ON THIS CUZ YALL PURCHASE 90% OF ZHEN BOUGHT ANYWAYS BESIDES THOSE LC NUBS
  • FlammeHaze - Sanctuary
    FlammeHaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personnaly I'm against the roll back coz I made a 3* stars and I wont loose it...Anyways 2week to search people to make 2 bosses will be loosed 2.. Well if Anyone want to give me back those I WONT PAY for some stupid guys who use glich... Please DON'T roll back !!b:thanks
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    those who are sayin theyll quit will be back on soon as servers come up. and jus cuz u say u will quit, its not as if the GM gonna say "oh no this guy gonna quit we definately better roll back immediately"

no, they will feel it after loyal paying customers leave the game. Must you spout your idiocy every page of this thread?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Keep in mind we are talking about 10 hours of roll back. Totally worth it if you ever intend on affording anything ever again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personnaly I'm against the roll back coz I made a 3* stars and I wont loose it...Anyways 2week to search people to make 2 bosses will be loosed 2.. Well if Anyone want to give me back those I WONT PAY for some stupid guys who use glich... Please DON'T roll back !!b:thanks

Dude if they dont rollback Ill ask some of the exploiters for some 300m then buy you all the 3 star you want ok? Dw buddy.

3 star stuff is so hard to buy n get man ur right forget roll back LMAO kidding..
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dude if they dont rollback Ill ask some of the exploiters for some 300m then buy you all the 3 star you want ok? Dw buddy.

3 star stuff is so hard to buy n get man ur right forget roll back LMAO kidding..

I'm all for the rollback but dude, you're an **** lmao.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This only an opinion! Fortunately we have the abusers where they were. Then we know where you are and hopfully we see them penalized for what they did! Even if it didn't happen on your server would you rather get the gratification in the fact that the problem has been fixed and it dosn't mess things up for you? I hope they find them and they can fix the glitches. If the rollback does happen, then hey at least all is back to being fair!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    I'm all for the rollback but dude, you're an **** lmao.

Lmao I find it amusing until servers are up n theres a roll back
  • Vezz - Heavens Tear
    Vezz - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those who do not understand the impact of broken economy issues, here is an example:
    If someone has been able to exploit up to 762,639,740,566 coins he only need to craft 639,936 Incomparable shards from shabby and will level up from lvl 1 to 105.

Regards,
    Vezz
  • savagestorm
    savagestorm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Look guys, plain and simple...

The longer the server's down the better the chance the bugs are being fixed, properly.

Plus, I'm sure most players would like to see that the job of fixing the bugs is done right.

Let the GMs do their job and get the situation with Ether and the exploitation of the cash shop bugs fixed and fixed correctly.

And yes a rollback would help fix the cashshop issue.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    look Guys, Plain And Simple...

The Longer The Server's Down The Better The Chance The Bugs Are Being Fixed, Properly.

Plus, I'm Sure Most Players Would Like To See That The Job Of Fixing The Bugs Is Done Right.

Let The Gms Do Their Job And Get The Situation With Ether And The Exploitation Of The Cash Shop Bugs Fixed And Fixed Correctly.

And Yes A Rollback Would Help Fix The Cashshop Issue.

Thank You!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am all for the roll back, since I have had school so haven't played for about the past 15 hours but i doubt its going to be that simple for the rest of us. But it seems as though the roll back idea seems to be winning
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Note: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=1082

Are my eyes deceiving me? Two GMs voted no to rollback.
    Btw, I voted for rollback. No point in keeping a few hours of grinding when you cannot afford anything.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those who do not understand the impact of broken economy issues, here is an example:
    If someone has been able to exploit up to 762,639,740,566 coins he only need to craft 639,936 Incomparable shards from shabby and will level up from lvl 1 to 105.

Regards,
    Vezz

That's slow xp. And I dont have that much money, just 65 billion from a Nigerian prince who told me he had stuff in the botique he would have access to if I gave him some startup money. And it'd be faster to level crafting some high level muslin or alloy. Pop on an xp scroll and 6% xp from horseman's stuff and that's about 700xp every few seconds.

I could level one time at 9x every day? I dont know, maybe b:chuckle
  • savagestorm
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You're Welcome Tyrndal.

And you saw right Lloyd 2 GMs voted no to the rollback.
  • XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Btw, I voted for rollback. No point in keeping a few hours of grinding when you cannot afford anything.

Well I guess we now know the GM opinion on whats happening.
  • stormmeeuw
    stormmeeuw Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Of course I voted YEA to rollback.
    Very strange to me that two officials voted NAY, but without any indepth argumentation.

The problem is not only a very few players who exploited and got their billions. Those can be traced, all transfers can be traced, etc.
    But, next phase was a lot more players used the situation to make a quick 20, 100 or 200 mill. I witnessed that happening.
    So, now there's the "have's" and "have not's". Have Not's (still the majority) might as well quit game because the ingame cash influx created by the sum of all (more OR less illegal) transfers wil surely lead to inflation while there is in this game no honest way that I know of earning these amounts of cash.
    Only other option that I can see is to go with inflation and raise all ingame incomes but I doubt this will happen as rollback is way easier.

We'll see, about 2/3 seems to understand the game is dead without rollback this Friday 13th.
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

My guess is PWI is really in a difficult situation now, if they did a full backup last night, they should have rolled back eveything by now. seems to me they are unable to rollback to the point of server shut down last night.
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    stormmeeuw wrote: »
    We'll see, about 2/3 seems to understand the game is dead without rollback this Friday 13th.

Don't want to, but have to agree that the game may close to the end if they are unable to roll back. Have seen too much games get killed by economy crash.
  • savagestorm
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Actually davias there could be other issues causing the long downtime.

Remember, there was a bug with Ether and could have been more bugs that some people may not have found that the Techs/GMs did that they are working on right now. Ones that can't be fixed by just a rollback.
  • _Judo_ - Sanctuary
    _Judo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you guys vote and keep it as is or even if its the other way around. and you roll back. Will the people that bought gold be able to get a refund on there money they spent to get the ZEN?
This discussion has been closed.