Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• Lilith_vii - Sanctuary
    Lilith_vii - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Way to **** things up GM's.

Just to let some people know, people that blame the GM's, could you do any better? If you can't program then shut up, I can't for one, but I will say that problems happen, all big companies as well as small have problems, I'm not going to complain unless the $20 I spent on here vanished, and I don't have the items I spent that money on, otherwise if some of you are going to complain and threaten to quit, do it, but you'll be dumb to do so over such a little problem that can be corrected, only thing I have to complain about, obviously, is some of you who are complaining, blaming, and so on, go watch a movie, or go to sleep and wait until the problem is resolved, just be patient everyone, for those who stay and haven't complained yet I respect you, these are just things that come with MMO's, and for the GM's, just do the best you can.
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree with the punishment! good ppl is desappearing and and the virtue of honestity is gone too.

b:bye

Very true, that is why we (faction GotCookie and some others too) are still helping out all ppl who ask for it and try to play as fair as we can. As for ppl who exploit the bugs, so be it, we don't really care. It'll be ok.

I would like this oppertunity to thank all the ppl who helped us so far and with which we had great fun in this game! (That would ofcourse be the leaders of Godsbane and Hashishin, hope I spelled that correctly, probably didn't). Ice and Teng, furthermore Dart_Wave who is always in for a bit of good fun and last but not least, JamesDa<fill in character name>.

Tnx gents!
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    PetFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *gives everyone cookies to eat while they wait*
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    Sektar - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    X_x...im sorry but its amusing to see the majority of people are going crazy....chill let them do what they gotta do...its their companyt afterall and they know whats best for it. And then we have people trying to explain whats going to happen like they know whats going on....shut up, go watch tv and sometimes later when u get back no ones going to care about what u had to say on the forums:)
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009

*glomps PetFox* YAY!!! COOKIES!!!! *munchie noises* b:chuckle
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

We GotCookie! b:laugh

*serves some drinks with them*
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    flexisme wrote: »
    Dude no idea wat u talking about... u sure it was xXxFlexXx? im not the only flex on the game... next thing is i got a spurred kirin... so why would i need a panther??? and i did have a panther.... the first person that pmed me i bought it from so stop trying to lie.

ohhh lol im sorry it most be xXxflexXx with no caps no harm done k and why would you say you pked me? i dont like pvp and i thinkits a bad idea losing items thats rediculous and if you do have a spurred kirin why bring up the whole fake story of pking somethings not right
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    *glomps PetFox* YAY!!! COOKIES!!!! *munchie noises* b:chuckle

yw b:laugh
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i see this still down and i just woke up again. anyone no if this is gonna be ready for tw???. We gotta defend tonight
  • Deszy - Sanctuary
    Deszy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just got online today not checking the status of servers nor updates. I bought 50 usd worth of zen and transfered it to my account. When trying to log in to find out the server was down and haveing all of these problems do u think that will affect my money transfer cause if so I will be 1 hot doggy.
    You know who really is in a bad situation with this?

Those who buy gold with real money but who were NOT online when the gold price shot up. For those I feel dearly, as they are in a disatvantage to all those who buy gold but WERE online and could make some extra coins.

To all those who do not pay/deposite towards the game - the economy will just stabilize, and it will be just like always: some have more coins and better things, as they pay real life money towards PWI.

This is not meant in any nasty way, many can not deposite, beauty of this game that it is free in that way, but if a rollback should be called for, then it should come from paying players, as they are the ones most upsettingly hit if they were not online at the time, and those I'd fully understand saying they want a roll-back. Everybody else should just remember they are playing a game they pay nothing for, a beautiful game, an amazing game, and they have lost nothing today in value in any shape or form, in opposition to depositers, who now could be shorter in coinage compared to other depositers, and the moment you begin to pay real life cash for something, it becomes more serious, more passionate.

Are we who deposite nuts to do so? Spending real money on a game?
    Well, yes, maybe we are, but we keep a game like this on the net, because we love to play it, and through that others who love it can play too. We get some benefits through that, but those are definitely deserved, and gold prices have been dropping. Are players who play for free complain about that?? No, they WANT gold and item prices to drop, totally forgetting that some in this game have to pay for it, or else there simply would be no game >.>

Those who exploited the glitch, if there rly was one, were in the wrong, but don't envy those who have made coins by selling gold. Or are you envying them also for the hours of real life work they put in to earn their dollars and pounds and euros they spend here? ^_~
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    We GotCookie! b:laugh

*serves some drinks with them*

wooooooooooooot drinks
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2009

yay cookie! me loves some cookiez! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i hope they dont do a roll back....

if they do ill lose like 2 items i bought cheaply and will likely never see them tht low again....
  • Daddude - Sanctuary
    Daddude - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I blame all the people in my blacklist, they did it. Just because I don't like them. Also my deleted character did it. She started everything bad in the world b:laugh

Yes, it is the spammers. Let's get them in PK!
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    X_x...im sorry but its amusing to see the majority of people are going crazy....chill let them do what they gotta do...its their companyt afterall and they know whats best for it. And then we have people trying to explain whats going to happen like they know whats going on....shut up, go watch tv and sometimes later when u get back no ones going to care about what u had to say on the forums:)

ohh did i seem crazy i was just bored since game not working when is it going to get fixxed anyways and the rollback thing is kinda scary for me im too strong to get rolled back
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    GL with the maint GM's
  • bohicabill
    bohicabill Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009

And hopefully coffee......
  • Minevra - Sanctuary
    Minevra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    does anyone know when the servers will be back up? ive been waiting for hours! this **** is gettin annoying...i love to play this game and for it to go down like this...it just aint right man. plz get it back up soon. thx a ton! b:victory
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Theres two sides to this now. Alot of people can do alot of things in 15 hours. Not only the exploit in money, but grinding and some that actually honestly earned some money. So if they do a rollback people will be upset, and if they don't do a rollback people will be upset.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • flexisme
    flexisme Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ohhh lol im sorry it most be xXxflexXx with no caps no harm done k and why would you say you pked me? i dont like pvp and i thinkits a bad idea losing items thats rediculous and if you do have a spurred kirin why bring up the whole fake story of pking somethings not right

Because there is a guy that i chased down and pked for calling me. my friends. my guild stuff..... so i thought you are him and want to get me out so i wont hand his behind to him no more... What is your name in game btw?
  • _icu_ - Sanctuary
    _icu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sighb:cry...So is there any good game to play...or private server where the game isnt corrupted and where their is "ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT" From the GMS AND MODS....that anyone would recommend because i know tons of PEOPLE wanting to quit...because they are tired of this BS and the lack of support...from this game...for the people who spent hours or real game money on this game and not having any "GOOD" FEEDBACK from the creators....this is redicoulous....just punnish the ones who FKED up our servers....gah....its SIMPLE....just ROLLBACK and COMPENSATE To the good players b:chuckle.....ah well...
    HAPPY GAMMING AND HAvE FUN....b:victory
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    bohicabill wrote: »
    And hopefully coffee......

i have cofee and mt dew..
  • Daddude - Sanctuary
    Daddude - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just got online today not checking the status of servers nor updates. I bought 50 usd worth of zen and transfered it to my account. When trying to log in to find out the server was down and haveing all of these problems do u think that will affect my money transfer cause if so I will be 1 hot doggy.

I doubt it. I think your money will either be on the server you sent it to or in your zen account when this is fixed. If it is not there, wait a day or two before panicing; but report it. They may need to do something special to fix it.
  • hellburns
    hellburns Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sighb:cry...So is there any good game to play...or private server where the game isnt corrupted and where their is "ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT" From the GMS AND MODS....that anyone would recommend because i know tons of PEOPLE wanting to quit...because they are tired of this BS and the lack of support...from this game...for the people who spent hours or real game money on this game and not having any "GOOD" FEEDBACK from the creators....this is redicoulous....just punnish the ones who FKED up our servers....gah....its SIMPLE....just ROLLBACK and COMPENSATE To the good players b:chuckle.....ah well...

OR U COULD JUST SHUT UP b:pleased
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Theres two sides to this now. Alot of people can do alot of things in 15 hours. Not only the exploit in money, but grinding and some that actually honestly earned some money. So if they do a rollback people will be upset, and if they don't do a rollback people will be upset.

We did. We collected lots and lots of DQ items and sold them all to provide for free Foxwing all class pets for some of our faction members. I would be very disappointed if we lost that. Everyone is looking forward to that.

Anyway, that's life. Can't win em all ;)
  • PetFox - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i have cofee and mt dew..

coffee* lol
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    Sektar - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009

*claps* thank you which is why theres no use in trying to predict whats going to happen.....they're not going to necessarily do whats best for the people complaining about whether they want a rollback...their going to do what will help the company keep going....and keep growing.
  • FiestyOne - Heavens Tear
    FiestyOne - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009

To bad you need to hide behind a level 1 account b:shutup
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    prolly guessn no tw tonight then>...< oh well then lets hope that this issue doesnt pop back up when we get on
This discussion has been closed.