Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don

The Anti-Moron™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if that pimple on your **** hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your Psychiatrist makes you lie face down. No, come to think of it, you would.
  • Fattycream - Sanctuary
    Fattycream - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Activity #1: Ban the Above Poster

Rules: For the duration of this thread; you're aim is to think of snappy and funny reasons to ban the above poster!
  • Inthan - Lost City
    Inthan - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i hope that i can get back on to check my auctions...
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ****. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

I would give you a FAIL for copy pasting your post... cept you were responding to someone who did the same...

I got Google and Im not afraid to use it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Activity #1: Ban the Above Poster

Rules: For the duration of this thread; you're aim is to think of snappy and funny reasons to ban the above poster!

\Banned for posting Off-topic stuff
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • therock135
    therock135 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    now some1 will post " I want my charm packs ".
    yo rocky dont use my rocky name again
  • Nightwalken - Sanctuary
    Nightwalken - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have no idea about programing of this wonderful game, but I'm worried about rollback because i spend a lot of gold which i paid with real money. Today i bought that stupid new suit and pants and tons of random pigments and another pants which i all dyed black and sold it cheap because i didn't like new look b:infuriated
    Now I'm just wondering how this "rollback" can affect all this. If i spend like 100 gold...will i get 100 gold back? Can i get black outfits back in same number of try's or this time i will need to spend 100 or 50 more random dye to make that outfit black again and sold it for same price as i did? 12 random dye is rip of anyway!!
    Bottom line is that if programmers can do rollback server i that way that i have same % of success rate which i had when coloring stuff today it's OK, but if not will have to spend 200$?? That is not fair at all for ppl who use credit card and buy gold with real life cash. What about mold or other special items drops?? Can ppl get those as server is rolled back?? Well i agree ppl did probably exploit server, but if there was opportunity ppl just used it. When i wanted to make my TT60 weapon mats prices were crazy...one week later all mats were like 50% cheaper....well back then nobody said anybody need to rollback anything. But it is possible that some one actually wanted to crash free market on Sanctuary server that would be possible as some one already figured out. Just 2 person team could crash market or if more that would be even easier. You just need a lot of gold and some ppl who would buy it really expensive...so since prices following momentum all pp would price their gold higher and higher...btw did anybody notice that offers for most expensive offers were just few?? And demand was like few 100k lower..like 100-300k? I guess not. Well it is possible that all that happen due some very smart individuals which wanted to crash economic of Sanctuary.
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    activity #1: Ban The Above Poster

rules: For The Duration Of This Thread; You're Aim Is To Think Of Snappy And Funny Reasons To Ban The Above Poster!

Why Would We Do That?!?!?!?!?!
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shazz.....keep it rollin....

roll it back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unreal - Heavens Tear
    Unreal - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don

Well said lol
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Aryyyyyyyyy D:

I never read the forums, much.

You shouldn't have left us, your beautiful guild has gone all to hell as soon as the first and second time you left. So much, that even Gwynn now made her own.

but now I feel honored knowing you lol

The guild knew... I spoke in guildchat about it when I was asked and even several times after I got it. Come ESO? b:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Cheesecake anyone?

b:victory
  • Toi - Heavens Tear
    Toi - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:surrender 43 pages? I am not going through all of this to figure out what is going on. I have a few questions.

A: Is there going to be a roll back to this morning's patch?
    B: What were all the bugs, and any idea how it happened?
    Something Wicked This Way Comes.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Toi - 3x - Loyal Sinful
  • yomasterd
    yomasterd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just got online today not checking the status of servers nor updates. I bought 50 usd worth of zen and transfered it to my account. When trying to log in to find out the server was down and haveing all of these problems do u think that will affect my money transfer cause if so I will be 1 hot doggy.
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Happy Friday the 13th!

Due to technical and service issues we have currently shut down game service to conduct emergency maintenance.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope to restore service as soon as possible!

-UPDATE-

We are still in the process of identifying and repairing issues caused by last night's patch. Etherblade Lake is one issue but there are others and they will all be resolved before we restore service again. Stay tuned for further updates.

• thegardener
    thegardener Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its funny how many people are talking from small hole found at the rear of their body just below the back. This is a free to play game. You want extras then you pay. Do u get angry if McDonalds doesnt super size for free. Or get dissapointed when your gran only gave you a fiver inside your birthday card instead of nice crisp 20 fresh from the ATM, cos that was alot of money in her day... ungrateful ****... If someone offers a sweet from say a box of celebrations you say no thank you if there is nothing you like. Want the one you like... BUY YOUR OWN!!! These are my sweets. And I'm gonna enjoy them even if you don't!! Just like this game.

So STOP RUINING EVERYONE ELSES EXPERIENCE JUST COS YOU DIDNT GET THE ONE YOU WANT!! And look outside. Whats that? Ohhh, its our friend REALITY, come to say hello!!!

"Hello!!"

Absolutely true, but it's fun to not look at the reality outside and think about it that there are morons out there looking at their computer typing **** after **** after loads and loads of dumb ****. Not included me ;)
    And with this I mean the whining ones and those that talk about sueing and stuff like that. C'mon.... get brains...

And this down here.... awesome :P This is pure gold to me :)

Originally Posted by Obscured - Lost City
    It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I would give you a FAIL for copy pasting your post... cept you were responding to someone who did the same...

I got Google and Im not afraid to use it

I feel so young agian http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm
    :D
  • heraux
    heraux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I left my magical Tricycle in the Etherlake
    i hope they find my 3 wheel 3 socket device soon

I hope sincerely the resurrection of perfection
    will be factional quick - so, we can gather and
    wander, herb, make, move, fly and dive in
    the miracles of the Perfect World soon

I am missing that glorious yellow
    that guiding face in the sky
    You utterly vergin mistress
    Godess of fortune and doom
    the moon
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol, I played GW to lvl 7, I was almost half way to the cap!

...you and herr need to get on vent. I'm lonely. <<
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    xtinct23 wrote: »
    600k at level 61 as a Veno is pathetic. Any "noob" can and should have more than you anyway.

Haha you fail at insulting me.

Had i not bought what I just did, I would have over 3 million.

Do not think I'm such a noob. I buy what i need without hesitation. If having 600k cause I just spend almost everything I had on stuff I needed means I fail... then I'll take failure ;)

Besides. NOT ALL VENOS are rich. kthxbai
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • thelions
    thelions Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    someone can tell me when the probleme is fix't?
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The only thing about this whole situation that has gotten me upset is the fact that I was ready to do my fb70, was just waiting on the rest of my squad to come online. I don't care if a rollback happens, I haven't done anything progressive since last maintenance anyways, I just want to be level 70 when I am able to log back in (I leveled before maintenance). I believe that the only compensation should go to those players that actually lost something, i.e real life cash. But I am waiting patiently for the servers to come back online.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shazz.....keep it rollin....

roll it back...

Tempted to ban fatty-cream (just because). yea or nay? what say you?
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • rampatrabbit
    rampatrabbit Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ^^^should be banned becausethey thought about banning someone else
    it aint nice is it???
  • dredsgirl
    dredsgirl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Does anyone know how much longer the server will be down for? I am bored out of my mind!
  • Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary
    Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Edit: Wow, weird quote problem. Nevermind, it wasn't important
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    so.... how long will this last? i'm lonely and i'm still recuperating from tennis practice
  • Doughnutzz - Heavens Tear
    Doughnutzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dredsgirl wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much longer the server will be down for? I am bored out of my mind!

same here.....
  • Vaxi - Sanctuary
    Vaxi - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The guild knew... I spoke in guildchat about it when I was asked and even several times after I got it. Come ESO? b:victoryb:victory

I fell so oblivious about it now, since I didn't know till now. Bad timing.

I'll come to ESO, sure... As soon as I can download it :D
    Sig options = fail.

b:irritated
  • Inthan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Tempted to ban fatty-cream (just because). yea or nay? what say you?

go ahead, i don't mind.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    \Banned for posting Off-topic stuff

Its not funny when people impersonate GMs when they say stuff like that, It's not funny either when a GM posts something like that on a serious topic either. Sorry if I crushed your post Shazz b:sad