Roll back poll.

Options

Comments

• Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im just gonna post this all the time.. until the GMs read it:

ROLLBACK IS THE ONLY SOLUTION>>> EXPLOITERS SENT THEIR MONEY TO FRIEND/GUIDLY/OTHER ACCOUNT>>>THIS CANT BE TRACED.
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    THink of the XP, quest you have donne ! we cant rollback !

Quests and XP only take a few hours to get back. A broken economy can take a long long time to never getting fixed.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My point is, its gonna fill right back up within a day or two

How do you figure it will fill back up when some people made hundreds of millions of gold? They will outbid you for weeks or months on anything you want.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't see why everyone is so bothered by a rollback.

If they rollback to the maintenance, you will lose nothing but a SINGLE DAYS WORK. ONE day. One day does not outweigh the fact that the economy ingame has been severely screwed up in just a matter of hours.

For everyone complaining about their gold they fairly bought, I can understand your point of view. IMO, I believe if you did buy gold, you will be granted that gold back when (if) the rollback happens. So if you bought, say, 50 gold and spent it all. When the servers rollback, I would expect you to open the botique and see that 50 gold sitting there unused again. No harm done, correct?

I don't understand the hesitation for the rollback.. it's a single days worth of grind.. why is it such a big deal? The ingame economy is so much more important than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well hopefully u can ban the people that exploited it, if not i say oh well. any guild leader that owns territory could do the same thing with the ah if he wanted.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Um what about the people like me. I did a ton of quest this morning. Me and my pets got a few lvls. I made a bunch of equips out of the drops and lvled my mastery. Why should I loose all that work. Why should I be punished bause of some lowlife scum that want to cheat.

You are going to find yourself more deeply punished by the cheaters if they don't roll back. They wilkl be able to outbid you on anything on the AH for a very long time.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Um what about the people like me. I did a ton of quest this morning. Me and my pets got a few lvls. I made a bunch of equips out of the drops and lvled my mastery. Why should I loose all that work. Why should I be punished bause of some lowlife scum that want to cheat.

because this is just a game? Luck and missfortune is part of it with no repercusions in real life.
  • Yoyomeng - Lost City
    Yoyomeng - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    None of you people have ever managed a server, have you?

It isn't easy. There are tons of problems that can happen; there's steps you have to take. A roll back won't even solve most of the problems. Try and be patient, I'm sure they're trying their hardest to get it back up.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One day's worth of playing vs the possible future of the server.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rollback Is The Only Solution>>> Exploiters Sent Their Money To Friend/guidly/other Account>>>this Cant Be Traced.
    Rollback Is The Only Solution>>> Exploiters Sent Their Money To Friend/guidly/other Account>>>this Cant Be Traced.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    You can't take the sky from me
    Take me out to the black
    Tell them I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found Serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me...

Rollback the servers.. you can;t take back the fun I had playing today even if you do :-)
  • Zachari - Lost City
    Zachari - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    because This Is Just A Game? Luck And Missfortune Is Part Of It With No Repercusions In Real Life.

Yes Keep As Is !
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think u guys are overreacting. the money will eventually be spent. and if someone made 100s of millions of gold they be buying cash shop items and selling them really cheap. and if its coins it'll get spent eventually. no one even knows whats really going on yet. its all specualtion
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    streaker wrote: »
    ****** smacks* stfu and gtfo.... I've still got my pathetic 150k, and I don't want a roll back, I want people (including myself) to suffer and learn from the mistake that was made... You wanna buy gold at 600k a pop, go for it, shortly after enough people buy it at that price, the price will raise more, they exploited a glitch... ok... Tell me one time that the real world has had a roll back when people, in this case, break the law, for their own profit, or for any matter. We just have to deal with what happened, and recover. And quite a few of said law breakers get away with it. It happens.

Lmao! ahahahaha, you really want to know why the real world doesn't get rolled back? Do you really want to know, seriously?
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I don't know how you're playing this game, but I come here to play a fun game. Not to work.

I wouldn't mind a rollback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DivineChang - Heavens Tear
    DivineChang - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im Just Gonna Post This All The Time.. Until The Gms Read It:

. / - \ .
    . / - \ .
    . / - \ .
  • Kinkytoodles - Heavens Tear
    Kinkytoodles - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Roll Back? No roll back?

i just got my cloths got my new panther and then to have it all turned around back to b4 the downlode idk guys. i want poops but i dont want nweb runing around with 200m+ and mats will go up and to like 30mil each omg that would be nuts so set it back.b:angry
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i Think U Guys Are Overreacting. The Money Will Eventually Be Spent. And If Someone Made 100s Of Millions Of Gold They Be Buying Cash Shop Items And Selling Them Really Cheap. And If Its Coins It'll Get Spent Eventually. No One Even Knows Whats Really Going On Yet. Its All Specualtion

Obviously Ur One Of The Exploiters, **** Off From Our Game Dickface
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You are going to find yourself more deeply punished by the cheaters if they don't roll back. They wilkl be able to outbid you on anything on the AH for a very long time.

Doubt it. Ive never used the AH in any game I have ever played.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Longlong - Lost City
    Longlong - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    a rollback to before the maint is a must to stabilize the community. this could easily destroy the economy and lose lots of players if not handled well.
  • katiemorgan
    katiemorgan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Like it or not, the fact that this exploit happened means you're gonna get punished one way or another. Would you rather have to redo those levels and quests you did today (yes I know how much that sucks), OR would you rather suffer through a messed up game economy for the next several weeks and probably months, meaning you will not be able to buy anything you want or need because there will be 5x to 10x inflation? In my opinion, option 1 really sucks, but option 2 makes the game virtually unplayable for anyone who did not exploit the game glitch and make millions of coins unfairly.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Eat This:

• nexxous
    nexxous Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    its impossible to roll back! its not an in game economy question, its real economie, I have buyed golds ! just for that reason. I do not without this.

PW have earned may money in small time.... gold can be refund, but they have money, maybe it's a self maid probleme...

So you're saying that you bought gold specifically to use an exploit in the game? Isn't it against Terms of Service to use exploits?

"Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

(k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;"
  • Katherinekay - Heavens Tear
    Katherinekay - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think a rollback is good for the future of the game. i will just lose about 2 hours of game time for me. where a rollback is not done i will not be able to get anthing from the ah anytime soon.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    basically :
    option 1 = keep playing the game
    option 2 = quit the game
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ive seen this happen in another game where a person legitamately controlled a servers economy for awhile just becuz he had a lot of money. but the game will eventually stabalize cuz one person cant really **** it up that much. ppl arent gonna sell things in ah that no one will buy. and no ones gonna buy it all out and hold on to everything. that would be stupid. the game is fine. leave it as it is. Just fix the glitch if there is one and ban people if possible
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    15 ROLL BACK NOT ROLLBACK UNTIL WERE ALL LEVEL 1 DONT MIS INTERPERATE THIS..

15 HOURS WHEN SERVER OPENED AFTER MAINTENCE..VOTE YES..SAVE THE GAMEb:sad
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personally I don't really mind if it does or doesn't. However I prefer more if it did mostly because I've wasted quite a few teles. :P

<== didn't vote
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One day's worth of playing vs the possible future of the server.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Very nice comment. Short and objective.

Well. Everyone wants that everything goes ok. The future goes ok.

But nobody accept the fact that the good ones pay for the bad people.
    I hate this idea. That's why we are always trying for alternatives.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    basically :
    option 1 = keep playing the game
    option 2 = quit the game

And there you have it, ladies and gents. My sentiments exactly (and I'm sure it's not just Devoted and myself.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.