"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Lyvern - Lost City
    Lyvern - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1- Good idea.

2- Fiesta has that feature. It will boot the party member if they're offline after a certain amount of time I believe. They get grayed out if they get out of party range too. However, there's an annoying bug that sometimes happens when someone either logs out or gets out of party range then comes back into it and they'll still grayed out. They have to either relog or get booted and reinvited, sometimes both. Yes, it can be annoying to have to reinvite people when someone gets a random d/c, but I see less annoyance with doing that than have the above problems.

3- I'm not sure what you mean by that. Mages, Venos, and Clerics all use magic weapons, and magic swords, wands, glaives, and patakas are all magic weapons.

1- Thanks, it shall be pretty usefull if they do it.

2- Fiesta... That's where I took the ideia, used to play it, it's good for permanent partnership.

3- Well, me neither to be honest. :P E.g., I'm a Wizard and I feel like Mages and Archers are too low on weapons (Specially the archers) compared to Melees which have 4 different kinds of weapons.

- Shields would be kinda cool too, for melee users.
  • Lyvern - Lost City
    Lyvern - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. NPC with option to exchange SPIRIT POINTS for COINS / EXP
    2. ADD-ONS (like in wow) to monitor aggro / dmg at least

I don't think that's such a good ideia since you need a lot of spirit for the skills you want as they're very expensive and you still have to not-upgrade many of them for the lack of spirit.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    TWO WORDS:

FACE PAINT

I want it bad and it would be ultimatly awesome if we could have custom face paint like stripes or something.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eric_Cartmen - Heavens Tear
    Eric_Cartmen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like the following ideas:
    -Double jump mount
    -wind widgets in a bulk
    - Male Venomancer and female Barbarian
    - A special Banker that has a separate storage system from the others, but the storage connects all of the user's special storage in between character
    - Same sex marriage b:sin
    - PVP reputation - Gain reputation for killing other people (ima pk MANIAC!!! rawr)
    - Skills should not over ride high item buffs
    - Team duels, 2 squads are able to duel, squad leader is able to challange other squad leader to squad duel. (now this is a great idea)
    - Option to have a "Stake" in duels
    - If a player is dead make him look dead
    - Increase content (not continent, pw is already perfect enough :D)
    - When falling from a great height into water have a diving animation
    - Ability to "glide" with aero wings
    - Different untamed Were forms
    - Make it so Mobs and Players cannot fire ranged projectiles (magic, arrows) through objects... (walls, large rocks, buildings etc.)
    - ALSO improve graphics of hands, pw has an awesome graphics engine so im sure they can make hands look.... REAL b:pleased

Things I DON'T want in an update:
    - Cooking skills
    - Every race should have an MP and HP recovery skill of some kind. ( clerics are less special... lol)
    - Lvl restriction for PKing (fun been pked by some random RoC member -_-)
    - Add an option to dye armor
    - PVP reputation - Gain reputation for killing other people (not fair because, friends could pk each other for easy rep)
    - Let us take damage when falling from a great height
    - Cross class/ Class change option (absolutely most chaotic, worst idea possible b:angry)
    - Sprint at cost of Chi
    - Fishing for Pet food/quests/selling (shudders, reminds me of runescape.... PLEASE DONT LET PW BECOME AS COMPLEX AND FRUSTRATING AS RUNESCAPE... PLEASE)

Please take all of this into account, and make Perfect world even BETTER than it already is, dont make a mistake b:laugh... good luck gms, MAKE MEH HAPPY
  • Noriichan - Heavens Tear
    Noriichan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have a small idea: if you are a venomacer, with cat ears, you turn into cAt form instead of Fox form,, and with barbarian the same.
    A barbarian wolf turning into a tiger is weird.. :S
  • LadyBastet - Sanctuary
    LadyBastet - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is what I would like to see In game. If any of this has already been mentioned I apologize.

Venomancers:

-Male Venos
    -Ability to transform into the beast you chose (IE. Cat, Fox, Rabbit, Demon, Antelope)
    -Choice to have ears or not. Being a Cat and have cat ears along with human ears is just weird

Barbarians:

-Female Barbarians
    -Ability to Customize your character
    -Ability to transform into the beast you chose (IE. Tiger, Lion, Wolf, Panda)

Wizards:

-Better healing Spell
    -Mana recovery Spell

Clerics:

-Mana recovery spell
    -Lower MP costs on healing and buff spells

Everything Else:

-More selection of Eye makeup for Male Characters
    -Face makeup
    -Able to increase or decrease height
    -Better selection of hairstyles
    -Selection of different styles of feathers on the head of Elves
    -Movement Buffs for all Classes

In Game:

-Lower prices for Cash Shop Items :)
    -More quests for higher levels
    -Higher Spirit gain.
    -Able to forget a skill/spell and gain coin and spirit back
    -Lower prices drastically for Pet Skills at Mrs. Zoologist
    -Increase the respawn time for rare pets (IE. Shadou, Tabby, Frogling etc)
    -Same Sex Marriage
    -Females able to carry males
    -Rewards for PKing
    -Able to attack on land mounts

That's all I could come up with. With everything listed and it seems a lot. I still love this game. Never played Blades or Archers so that why they are listed.
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Change from demon to sage/sage to demon
    rep items drop from 89+ fbs
  • mistyharbor666
    mistyharbor666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    CASH SHOP
    An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill

CONTROL
    Auto targeting (Tab key)
    The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting

DISPLAY
    - Zoom out more
    Turn off chat

ITEMS
    - Crafting item increase

NPC
    Reduced Teleport cost

QUEST
    More details in quest description/coordinates

PLAYER
    Option for automatic sorting of mats when moving between Inventory and Bank

A quest or cash option to expand the already expanded bank slots...we tradeskillers are at a loss for space.
  • Martinezska - Heavens Tear
    Martinezska - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i like the one about territory wars!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leightyg
    leightyg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has said this, or if it is even possible, but could you make more general buff skills? A regen, mag/melee defence and mag/melee dmg are hardly enough to be called buffs.

Maybe an attk/cast speed increase buff, increased defence to X attribute buff, move speed buff, evasion/accuracy buff, or even strong end game buffs that use X number of items to use each time

These buffs i mean are able to be used on all classes, i know the blademaster has a move speed buff for himself already, and since the cleric is the 'buffer/healer' class i'd make these skills for that class =P
  • Postman - Lost City
    Postman - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Something I wouldn't mind seeing is Gaining rep from pking players, but not just any player i want rep for pking mr. red name; Possibly something like 1 rep for a slightly red player increasing to 5 for a bright red player
  • Chayoa - Lost City
    Chayoa - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think either elf wings should use no mp for both archers and clerics, or use mana for both classes, as I think this one reason why there are so many more clerics than archers.b:thanks
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    male characters should be able to give other male characters piggy back rides b:pleased
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    - Having TT for lower level, probably a slightly differente concept would be nice for those.
    - Having weekly faction instance. Those instance would be like TW, but the faction can choose level of difficulty and the time it wants to do it during the week. Those instance would give good money and good item (depending on the level of difficulty). It doesn't give territory and it isn't PvP. It just needs a lot of organisation and it would be limited to once a week or once a day.
    - Outside boss giving more exp, gold and item. It's kindda ridiculous to have boss that takes 10 minutes to kill and they give you same exp, gold and item as a normal monster of that level. Boss should give at least 5k-20k gold each time you kill them. They should have good drop like instance boss but with a lot less probabilty to drop.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    - Outside boss giving more exp, gold and item. It's kindda ridiculous to have boss that takes 10 minutes to kill and they give you same exp, gold and item as a normal monster of that level. Boss should give at least 5k-20k gold each time you kill them. They should have good drop like instance boss but with a lot less probabilty to drop.

That would be bad. Guilds would farm every boss and no one would ever get their quests done again. Also the thing about the rep for killing red names? That ruins the entire point of the pve server.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • yujinw89
    yujinw89 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok more mounts need to come out. Land mounts and air mounts. and honestly the air mounts for untamed look really dull compared to the flashy air mounts they have for humans or clerics. it should have more sparkly stuff or whatnot. More Landmounts cuz well honestly the ones in cash shop now are really dull.

Venomancer perhaps a boy form. Yes in chinese mythology Yao Jing were mostly women they had men too but not all Yao Jing were lions,bears, they had snake, scorpion, spider, dragon ones too. should have more option for animal form. Like they can choose to have dragon or a snake isntead of fox form.

Venomancers needs more flashy skills!!!!!!!! OUR SKILLS ARE SO DULL WITH LONG CAST TIME!!

ALSO the system should keep a record for those who use the money to buy gold often. I think frequent customers should get more attention right? thats how businesses are run. It may not b fair to those who dont spend money but u know what spending real money is what making the company go round and the game afloat. More incentive like frequent customer award should be given. It honestly seems like the company doesnt care much about that. Take it into consideration please. Even though i know this will be brushed off without much thought.
  • grimper
    grimper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The auction needs to be updated. Some items are in the wrong categories, particularly the mats section. And some items havn't been added at all, such as gongfu and chain clothing.
  • excellerent2
    excellerent2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the consigment shops need a spot where you can offer to trade items
    for example, there is a spot where the person setting up the shop can place items that they want to purchase
    well what I mean is there needs to be a spot where someone can offer, lets say fairygloves blue color and there should be an option to set what item you want to trade that for.
    also there should be an auctioneer set only for trading
    one can put the item into the 'trading auctioneer' and set what item or items they would like to trade that for
  • DjAligator - Sanctuary
    DjAligator - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Coordinates Assistant can be added more location points? Max is 5. Please increase the size of them, maybe you could put max to be 20 ?

Thank you
  • talius
    talius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    CLass: Cleric

Skill: Instant Res

Logic: Allow the cleric to instantly res at the cost of one guardian angel similar to the res scroll. Would save trips back through dungeons and still have a high cost.
  • mortgage
    mortgage Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Here are my suggestions:

1) Introduce stones that increase the cat shop sale capacity. This may reduce the need for people to run multiple catshops reducing server load and lag in w.arch.

2) Introduce pet or items that allow players to list items in their inventory directly into the auction house while away from cities.

3) Allow players to customize their interface. Use the World of Warcraft open interface model.

4) Automatic mana and hp potions and a scroll bar that lets you set at what amount of mana and hp potions are used. This can also be applicable to the HP and MP charm.

5) Make the cube of fate easier. Too many bad rooms and too few good rooms. Allow players to keep thrown dice and leave cube.

6) Introduce FISHING and fishing events like the one in WoW with tastyfish.

7) Small farms/plots of land for TW land owners similar to Final Fantesy Online. Lets us grow herbs, pet food, and materials like lumber on it.

8) Material and herb bags. Special bags that have high capacity for just herbs and harvested mats. I am constantly running out of room even with bank and inventory fully upgraded. Activate the wardrobe/closet thing.

9) Make lvl 79 skills/spells easier to get. The drop rate and locations of Apoclopse Pages are a pain in the butt.
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just some things I thought were quite important and that others had partially mentioned (stolen and edited ideas)

So;

Auto retaliate
    (How annoying is it to go to the bathroom for one minute, and come back to find your character miles away from where s/he was last, with 5% exp. less than before? VERY!!!!!!! )

Remove 'Take damage from high falls'.
    (I agree it make the game more realistic, but; 1. Is this really a realistic game anyway? 2. Players who are over 30 would be able to cope with this, as they recieve a free flying thing (not sure what to call it, please correct me if I'm wrong about the free flyer) however, for lower level players this would mean that they would have to take the long way round cliffs, and for the really low level players, they may take damage incoherently, as they will probably be unsure of the game mechanics. 3. It would be very annoying to lose experience just by falling from a high point.)

Way points in the auto tracking facility.
    (Alt-Shift perhaps, to create them, would make it easy to get around cliffs.)

Both hands glow when buff 'Blazing Arrow' is activated and no weapon is being worn.
    (Just a nice touch.)

In character creation, the 'Saved Presets' actually change the relevant sliding bars.
    (I REALLY like some parts of the presets, but when I tried changing some things, such as bust or chin vertical alignment, the whole character went back to what he/she looked like before I had implemented the saved preset.) b:angry

Actual weapon glows when buff 'Blazing Arrow' is activated.
    (Just a nice touch again, and it looks kinda weird when using a crossbow and standing still.)

All mounts available for all classes.
    (Personally, I am an Elf, and I really think the flying swords that the Humans have are awesome, and I quite like the manta ray the untamed have. Basically, what I am saying, is that the free mounts should be interchangeable between races, again, correct me if I am wrong.)

Some new monster skins.
    (There are currently very few different monsters compared to other MMORPGs I have played. By this I mean the physical differences, not colour or size, just adds some more variety to an already perfect world!)

Three paths for helmets and capes.
    (Basically, I'm an archer, and for me, a helmet that gives +hp and +mp would be really good and the same goes for capes.)

Set the percentage at which charms activate as well as potions.
    (Very useful.)

Have 'clusters' of material 'nodes' as well as having more, or instead of having more.
    (Very useful again.)

Have an increased number of buffs for archers.
    (They have only one if I am correct, an increased rate of fire buff is almost essential, and/or, an increased defence buff would be very nice too.)

Increase rate at which dex. increases critical hit percentage.
    (This would help the classes who do not level dex. up so much, but please correct me if it would overpower any of them.)

Increase the spirit points gained for the mid levels to get rid of the 'sp drought'.
    (Allows levelling up of more skills.)

As well as marking out aggressive monsters on the minimap(in red?), mark out special monsters (blue?), and have a quick option to turn these off (next to the on that lets you chooses if they appear on the minimap.
    (I thought just a nice addition, if you're going to steal ideas, steal from the best.)

Squad names.
    (Just a nice addition. If someone else has mentioned this, please tell me.)

Remove mp cost for archers when using elven wings, or add it for clerics.
    (I know Chayoa already said this, but I am putting it in here as she is my rejected character. For the same reasons, I think many people go for clerics over archers as of this.)

As well as showing your own location in dungeons, show up squad members too.
    (Just in case someone gets lost.)

A list of what monsters can be tamed by venomancers (in the database).
    (Just a nice addition. Please correct me if there is one.)

The ability to have and tame pets (normal monsters) for other classes (read below before you shout at me!).
    (After a long and lengthy quest, at around level 50, other classes have one pet slot, and can only tame pets 20 levels below player level, and can only be levelled to 15 below at a maximum. Their pet healing spells would also be diminished. Please say if you think this would remove the specialness of venomancers.)

I refuse to make a creative signature.
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • LinaHeinric - Lost City
    LinaHeinric - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As the OP of the old suggestion thread has not been on in quite a while here a new thread which I will try to keep updated.

Cash shop

- More accessories (Eye glasses, hair accessories (i.e. flowers), bracelets, etc..)
    - New mounts
    - Wedding cost reduction
    - Lower prices
    - Makeover scroll improvement ie make it so people are able to change their avatars for up to a day
    - Passenger Saddle
    - Switch carry/seat passenger option
    - Novel: The history of Perfect World to be added
    - A vendor ingame which sells a CS item - change it to a different one everyday
    - Name change scroll
    - Color names added to the clothes
    - Possibility to choose the color in the cash shop when buying clothes
    - Ability to try out clothes before buying them
    - switch price of ultimate bank stone(12G) and ultimate inventory stone.(9G)
    - An item that gives the type of spirit that is used on skills
    - An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill
    - A bigger Wind Widget package that gives the total amount of Widgets needed to make the aerogear go to its maximum speed
    - Take out the Random Pigments from the Hot Color Packs
    - Two different pack options for the phoenix and hercules so that you can choose which type you buy
    - Bigger variety of chat skins (i really like the bear smilies ^^)
    - Buffs that pets can be taught using a special pet skill book bought from a variety of different choices in the boutique
    - Less time on Item Mall more time on gameplay

Control

- Auto targeting (Tab key)
    - Rebind keys
    - Invert Mouse option
    - 180 grade Spin key function
    - Monster Priority over Top windows
    - Ability to cancel out buffs
    - Ignore option: Faction invites
    - Ability to move with Arrow keys
    - Doublejump on the mounts
    - The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting
    - Show Squad Members on the Mini-Map, Regardless if show players in on/off.
    - Mount animation when sitting still, induced by pressing jump button
    - Ability to set "Auto Move To Location"
    - A selection in the "UI" settings that makes it so that you can't click on other players
    - Resizable UI

Display

- Zoom out more
    - Server clock
    - Higher resolution window mode
    - Top window size reduction
    - Turn off chat
    - More camera settings
    - Co-ordinates on map
    - Ability to see another players level when clicking on them
    - Visible timers on buffs
    - Visible buff level
    - Ability to turn on the other grayed out options in the options menu
    - A key that you can hit to "Auto-Reply"
    - Add slash commands, instead of Random Shift Keys for Chat commands.
    - Add more emotes
    - Have the emotes display a message in the chat window
    - Display of position on map in dungeon
    - Add longer hair to Character creation
    - When falling from a great height into water have a diving animation and/or damage

Factions

- Increase slogan/information space
    - Guild level refresh without logging in and out
    - Owned territory building options
    - Option for faction Alliances with a chat for alliances
    - Faction Warehouse and/or bank
    - Ability to see factionmembers on map
    - Ability to change the mats owned by territories like Wellspring
    - Remove The 3 TW's per timeslot rule
    - Change the system for time extension for TW bidding
    - Fashion item(s) for faction members
    - Faction news box (Fix it)
    - Being able to see if a member has not been in the faction for 100 hours
    - Faction list

Forum

- Art forum
    - Chat room
    - Trade forum
    - Game guide
    - Ability to change avatar if Veno or Barb
    - A detailed guide to stats and calculations
    - RSS/ATOM feeds for the News section of the site
    - Allow BB code in signatures

Items

- Armor Model Changes
    - Element powder/Element Dust name change
    - Recipe list for profession while not at NPC
    - Cursed items
    - Crafting item increase
    - Auto-Bind on Gold HH gears needs to be removed

Materials

- Resource Node Timer increase/ More resource nodes
    - Fishing for Pet food/quests/selling
    - Material tracker

Movement

- Auto run
    - Strafe options
    - Sprint at cost of Chi

NPC

- Decompose at all NPCs
    - Mold NPC specific mold titles for all molds
    - Reduced Teleport cost
    - NPC for selling crafting mats
    - Reduce potion cost
    - Auction house revamp
    - Disable Duke Blackes messages
    - Some dyes at Seamstress
    - Colour swatch also at Seamstress
    - Being able to see stats of Legendary/TT before making the item
    - A special Banker that has a separate storage system from the others, but the storage connects all of the user's special storage in between characters

Player

- Shop title length increase
    - Show total time played
    - Helmets/Cloaks visible
    - Meditate while flying
    - Increased Regen while meditating
    - Cross class/ Class change options
    - Moving Auto attack
    - More character create options
    - Different untamed Were forms
    - Venomancer taming requirement apart from level
    - PVP reputation - Gain reputation for killing other people
    - Town Portal time reduce
    - Skills should not over ride high item buffs
    - Ability to carry anyone regardless of gender
    - Same sex marriage
    - More benefits from marriage
    - Male Venomancer and female Barbarian
    - Cooking skills
    - Ability to make Aerogears to all classes
    - Shorter PK-mode cooldown
    - Ability to take notes on friendslist
    - Option for automatic sorting of mats when moving between Inventory and Bank
    - Ability to sort skills of pet (Venomancers) as you wish and have it a permanent change
    - Tatoos which have extra statpoints
    - Lvl restriction for PKing
    - a cleric hot key that you can put a skill in and will only work on said cleric
    - can turn on/off healing pk/swords
    - a self heal skill like the blademasters got for all classes
    - pk shield- block healing pk
    - pk swords - you can only heal squad/self
    - Separate chatwindows for whispers
    - Team duels, 2 squads are able to duel, squad leader is able to challange other squad leader to squad duel.
    - Every race should have an MP and HP recovery skill of some kind.
    - Venomancers pets to get exp even in party
    - "All class" pet Kowling
    - Option for "All class" pets to be put on follow or halt
    - Option to have a "Stake" in duels
    - Crazy stone daily quest updated so it also gives rep
    - Being able to meditate underwater and on mounts
    - More races
    - Pets being able to go to town and sell items for you
    - Fix Venomancers character creation
    - If a player is dead make him look dead
    - Friend chat

Quest

- Puzzle / Trivia Quests - To take away from classic ****/slash/collect quests
    - More details in quest description/coordinates
    - Increase monster population
    - More quests for higher levels
    - Add an option to dye armor

Territory War

- Time change to suit more people in different time zones
    - Fix treasure event
    - Reset TW map every once and again

World

- Increase content or continents
    - Fixed timed events (Corrected times they start server vs. time zone)
    - Name change for cities
    - Personal houses
    - More events - Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly
    - Market Squares
    - New server
    - New races
    - "Marking" of aggressive mobs
    - NPCs visible on Worldmap
    - Molten lava should hurt players or at least player should not be able to walk on that
    - Option to disable catshops
    - Make it so player has to take a breath when underwater every now and again
    - Let us take damage when falling from a great height
    - Arena up and running
    - Having a 2nd Dragons Palace time 12 hours before the current time so there is two 12 hours apart making it more accessable to everyone
    - if/when arena opens allow the fights to be worth rep. and have rankings for the arena.
    - have a gambling NPC or GM in arena so players can place bets on who will win/lose
    - Update the database
    - More music selections that play other than the preset music
    - Symbols that can be inserted into speech like music notes, big round dots, etc...
    - A system that allows trade in-between servers for items

I will go through the other threads in this forum over the next couple days but please feel free to add to this list here.

Sounds great but I would also like to see an expansion of the marriage system where a couple can use one or more of each others skills (not married so I don't know if we already have this option if so please ignore).for instance Venomancer and cleric couple where Veno can use Cleric spells and vice versa.

Hope this is the rihgt way to post was my first time?
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    could we get a simple buyback option from merchants. maybe for armor or weapons sold within the last hour or something similar. its very possible to right click an equipment in ur inventory and unequip it then sell it on accident.
  • mashm
    mashm Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just started game and so far enjoy it.

Things I see that could improve are character actions while standing.

Implement some sort of head tracking so your toon will look at the closest toon around them and then back to center, then cycle back to looking at other toons, it gives a much better feel to immersion.

The game world is beautiful and the characters are top notch, the mobs are bleh... There could be a lot of improvement in the mobs, they look like only a few textures were used to draw them, and the basically just stand there rocking back and forth. Give them a tiny bit of animation or random movement.

Character movement is way to slow, up the base movement speed a couple of notches and all other movement speeds an equal amount please.

Would like an option to customize my ui to my liking, or at the very least a way to move my pet command buttons to a hotbar.

Not enough crafting/material nodes, re spawn is to slow, one item for as long as you spend at the node seems awfully low.

A couple of the suggestions I have seen concerning things like a hate meter/beastlords as a class. Ability for certain classes to do things because other classes can and WoW does it, are not things I would like to see changed but I am not sure if this is the proper place to debate why...Is it?

Overall I think the game is fun and I do enjoy the community so far, but there is always room to improve.
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    More classes would be cool,

Combining skills (team skills) like a mage setting an archers arrow into fire to increase damage + addy burn over time.

Some new daily pvp events, something like the arena only you can earn something with it (lvl based aka a 40 cant fight a 80 but still win something). only enter once a day, maybe the more kills you make the more you get (exp, REP?!, spirit)
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I agree with the post above, there should be some other benefit to marriage other than the name above ur head and a little rep. If u dont wanna make certain class specific combos u could at least give one or two skills only married couple can use. maybe like a revive spouse skill that works as alvl 10 revive and a buff spouse skill that can only buff u and ur spouse. it could even be a minor buff that only lasts 10 minutes but give something. all skills should also only have one lvl and be automatically learned. no reason to have us waste more sp.
  • Sitr - Sanctuary
    Sitr - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    removing the player shops... why?
    the action house is barely used, and action house is way better cause everything is there in one place not seperated over multiple places. that way you can compare the prices easier.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    In character creation, the 'Saved Presets' actually change the relevant sliding bars.
    (I REALLY like some parts of the presets, but when I tried changing some things, such as bust or chin vertical alignment, the whole character went back to what he/she looked like before I had implemented the saved preset.) b:angry

I would love this!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those wondering why I am not updating... My right arm was broken during an operation just two weeks ago and though I am not in a cast anymore (Metal plate holding it together) it is still quite hard for me to type at all. Will update as soon as I can which will hopefully be next week. By then I am hoping my wrist is not so stiff anymore.b:sad In the moment it is still quite painfull if I do too much. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.