edited January 2009
    Options
    Bobncut I put your suggestion down under "Forum" so updated. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You put "Ability to change the mats owned by territories like Wellspring in the wrong section."

It goes under faction. And what I mean like "Ability to change the mats owned by territories like Wellspring" when your faction owns the territory, you can change it.
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Changed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maddy0
    maddy0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just a few suggestions, not sure which of your categories they should be under though;

1. Mounts
    1.1 Would like an upgrade (cash shop most likely) like the spurs, but this one would be 'passenger saddle' so that when mounted anyone could carry one other passenger. A girl could take a girl or a guy and guys could take anyone. Only for travel though, no chi gain or anything. Perhaps it could apply to flying mounts too.

1.2 I’d kinda like the option to sit side-saddle. You already have the position, used when a guy takes a girl on a mount, I just want it on my own too. So when mounted you’d have a similar bar to when being carried only instead of embrace/set down it would be switch seat/carry passenger (as above) perhaps for guys they’d be able to stand up in the spurs instead of sitting side.

2. Seamstress
    2.1 Having already paid for my clothes it would be nice to have my choice of the colour more readily available. I realise the dyes are a source of income for the cash shop but, perhaps this would work; seamstresses could sell dyes for 20-50k, but they’d only have a random selection of say 6 colours changed each week so they still remain valuable/rare if out of stock. The cash shop could still sell dyes –but individually instead of in random pigment or packs that you can’t chose the colour from.

2.2 Related to that, could someone put up a colour swatch somewhere? So that you can see all the colours available. Again, seamstress would be a good person to show that.

I’d also like a skirt that matches the star-crossed love please ^^ (rather than just the slacks)

3. Guilds/factions

Could guild members show up as blue dots on the mini-map? Easier than trying to locate one in a haze of green in west Arch when you're already in a full squad ^^
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Something else that bugs me that I would like to see is the stats for the weapons/armor/ornaments in the legendary/twilight temple pots by General Summer. What I mean is, just like how with legendary molds you can scroll over them to see the potential stats of the weapon when made, I would like to see that for both legendary and Twilight Temple stuff, because personally, I hate not knowing what the stats for the weapon I'm making are going ot be (for Twilight Temple). I mean I know I can look at other weapons people have made, but I shouldn't have to.
  • miago
    miago Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    is it possible to maybe add a button to only heal self or faction members or squad mates'

you can't heal people with swords after dueling, you don't heal your opponent when dueling, and you don't heal mobs when you fight them

but if you pk you heal the opponent and not yourself.

yet they pop up on your screen like a mob if they are attacking you.

if a solution could be figured out that would be greatly appreciated.

ideas

1) a cleric hot key that you can put a skill in and will only work on said cleric

2) can turn on/off healing pk/swords

3) a self heal skill like the blademasters got

4) pk shield- block healing pk (even with pk shield it is possible to turn purple by healing someone trying to kill you)

5) pk swords - you can only heal squad/self (it's rare to see a group of people not in the same squad when they pk together anyway)

just any kind of improvement on that would be awesome thank you

edited part

Pk shield is the guard on the mini map that's a shield when you have pk turned off
    PK swords is when you have pk on with one, two, or all three of the options not checked
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Updated. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    In addition to cash shop eyeglasses, more accessories in general should be added such as sunglasses, hair accessories (i.e. flowers), bracelets, etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Updated again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    not sure if it was suggested already or not.. but i couldn't find it in the list..

a chat window would be nice for each person whispering you. best if it pops up minimized so you only see the top bar displaying the name. or maybe small icons on the bottom of the screen popping up if someone whispers and if you click on it the chat window opens, when you minimize again to answer later it goes back to the bottom of the screen so it's not in the way.

would be nice specially when you are active in different chat channels at the same time, so whispers don't get lost in the rest.
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • miago
    miago Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    not sure if it was suggested already or not.. but i couldn't find it in the list..

a chat window would be nice for each person whispering you. best if it pops up minimized so you only see the top bar displaying the name. or maybe small icons on the bottom of the screen popping up if someone whispers and if you click on it the chat window opens, when you minimize again to answer later it goes back to the bottom of the screen so it's not in the way.

would be nice specially when you are active in different chat channels at the same time, so whispers don't get lost in the rest.

you will notice a box pop up if you have them in your friends list and double click thier names.

it's called a chat box I believe but it's already in the game
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Indeed there is such a feature already but only for those who have the person they want to talk to in their friendslist.

I have still added this to list as it is indeed easier and doesn't get missed as easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Allow armor in game to be able to dyied. Heavy, light and arcane to be able to change the colors of the armor possible even with the existing dyes for the clothes from the shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Okay now seriously, please add this: Molten Lava should hurt you; and if nothing else, it definitely should not be treated as a walking surface.

Next, we should have the option to disable shops. Archosaur is ridiculously cluttered and even my Pc, which is able to run the graphics on full constantly with little to no problem, will lag somewhat when forced to render all of those stupid cats. :P

We definitely do need to make male venomancers, and female barbarians to be fair.

I agree that people of same sex should be able to carry each other; if there is really a fear of complaints about the content or it being much too controversial, you could simply disable the kissing option. Being carried or sharing a mount has practical uses.

Perhaps there could be a way to attack while sharing a mount or flying device (or when using an Untamed as a mount)? It would make for a lot of fun, and a plethora of new strategies. Its also something that would definitely set you apart from other MMOs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I got another:

New Category: PWI Store (Category like Forum and Territory)

Novel: The History of Perfect World
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • average
    average Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I think it might have been posted somewhere already, but because I'm not 100% sure:

For guilds:
    Automatic updating of levels and online status, instead of having to log out/log in for levels and clicking the refresh icon for online status. I know online status is already automatically updated for friends.
    Messages stating when guildmates come online or go offline, like the friends list.

Other stuff:
    Going to reinforce what I saw already: MORE QUESTS FOR HIGHER LEVELS. Not everyone has time (or patience) for endless grinding and killing of monsters for levels. A lot of peeps might want to see/experience endgame content, but they'll weigh options and easily just walk away if they find that they have to just kill stuff for hours on end for one level. Also, quests allow lore in a game to be fleshed out and expanded. I don't know how many people here really give a flying rat's **** about the game lore, but there might be a few who'd be interested in it, and as stated before, quests are a REALLY good way to do that.

I'm going to agree with the first part of Kniraven's post. I've never seen any molten lava, but if you walk over it and it doesn't hurt you, that's kinda sad. To add to that, no infinite breath. It can't be too much for players to periodically have to surface for air when they're swimming, and it would make things a little more interesting. And while we're add it, maybe add falling damage. If you're dropping out of flying with a mount, that's OK, but if you blunder off of Heaven's Tear, and don't land in the water... Squish. Although I haven't ruled out that Perfect World is a low gravity world. You can jump REALLY HIGH, so maybe the gravity is low enough that you can't take falling damage. But still... You FALL LIKE A BRICK!

More other stuff:
    Maybe a vendor in the cities that every day has like one random cash shop item for sale for that day, and every day he has something different.
    Not responsible for missing drops/loot because YOU didn't pick YOURS up.
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    possibility to reuse char names after deleting a char.
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    possibility to reuse char names after deleting a char.

That is already implemented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh? hmm must have been an old post then where i read you cannot reuse a char's name, when i was searching for it :S but thx for the info ^^
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    (Paraphrasing from Devarsi because I totally agree with you!)

There is a 3 TW limit per time slot for any certain faction to defend their territories. This allows factions like Nefarious on Sanctuary, Radiance on Heaven’s Tear and other factions to easily hold their insane amounts of land.
    If the limit was removed with a player cap at 200 it would become increasing difficult to hold the entire map. This way more factions have the chance to take down these really powerful guilds gaining coin and decent TW experience in the process instead of just getting destroyed over and over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Auto-Bind on Gold HH gears needs to be removed... Seriously look at 90 gold HH armors/weapons they dont lead to another weapon after you are done using it the auto bind makes it absolutely useless at least without auto bind you could pass it onto a friend/guildmate.
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lirgorn - Heavens Tear
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    #1 - Arena up and running :)

#2 - Having a 2nd Dragons Palace time 12 hours before the current time so there is two 12 hours apart making it more accessable to everyone.

#3 - Team duels, 2 squads are able to duel, squad leader is able to challange other squad leader to squad duel.

#4 - Every race should have an MP and HP recovery skill of some kind.
    Currently playing:
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear - Lv.7X Wiz - Elysium
    Akkari - Lost City - Lv.4X Archer - Guildless (as of 19/02/09)

Rolling Harshlands upon release! Archer all the way!
    Rule34!

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he can promptly forget he ever didnt know and call people "noobs" in the fishing forums.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is a suggestion regarding the system used for time extensions when bidding for Territory Wars.

What I think would be more efficient and to prevent last minute sniping is making the time extensions 5 minutes each instead of 20 minutes. The current 20 minute extension is too long and the system only extensions twice (up to 40 minutes instead of the 80 minutes that the battle coordinator says). Rather than having that, I think a system that extends 5 minutes, every time a new bid is placed until no bids are placed during the added 5 minutes would help out. This makes up for last minute sniping of bids right before the 40 minute extension.

Thanks for reading,
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • euphradies
    euphradies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    something i would like to see, that worked extremely well in some of the other MMOs i have played is a materials tracker that you can turn on that will show materials that can be harvested as a colored dot in the minimap. they are sometimes hard to see in flight due to mobs, terain, and other players.

Something else that occurred to me as i was reading and im going to elaborate a little on someone else i believe, that there should be some sort of faction bank, that everyone in the faction can put items or money into, and there should be some sort of system of access to be able to take anything out. as much as i hate to do this, the best way to explain what i mean is to look at the way World of Warcraft has their Guild bank set up. everyone can access it and there are controls on who can take things out of it. however this would eliminate the need for trying to remember who to send money to for faction lvls and would also help when a faction member is looking for a last item to finish some quest or another.
    thanks
  • aryannamage
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Updated. Please everyone it takes me ages to read through your suggestions when you have a wall of text in your post. Could you maybe put your suggestion in a sentence at the front then an explanation to it or your personal thoughts if you want that? I have quite a few of these stickies to tend to and each needs time to take care of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Here's something I didn't see in the list and that I also want:

-Ability to move with the Arrow Keys also

(the up,down, right, left ones on the bottom right of a keyboard ^_-)

Edit: Also here's another:

-Double jump on the mounts
This discussion has been closed.