• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i am always in debt b:cryb:cry
  • Terranyu - Lost City
    Terranyu - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its a PK server, no rules. Just fight.
    I say if u cant handle the 100 v. 1 fights then sucks.
    PVP is fun because u can do whatever with no hard feelings
    only when ppl get serious and *****, or overkill does PVP loses its fun.
    Im just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon
    the average joe who knows what the F*ck is going on
    its the hopes of my thoughts that i traveled upon
    fly like an arrow of god until im gone
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its a PK server, no rules. Just fight.
    I say if u cant handle the 100 v. 1 fights then sucks.
    PVP is fun because u can do whatever with no hard feelings
    only when ppl get serious and *****, or overkill does PVP loses its fun.

You said no rules and to just fight but by saying overkill makes it unfun, you are placing a limit on killing. Isn't that a rule?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You forgot the epic three hours fight at Camp of Intrepid to Silver Pool, Xtacy. Ascension + BloodLusT vs AxeGanG + Conqueror + HolyHell + Vengence. The other fights are good also, but was a lot more short and smaller.
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok well the way I am seeing it based on what I have read,

BL is basically floating in the sky not doing ****.
    RQ is basically dieing slowly, and trying to gain alliances but they have broken the trust with too many guilds so, they dont get one, they are also loosing land at a rapid rate.
    GZ thinks they are basically heros and **** when they are really not, and from what I am told internally GZ is loosing members to Enraged anyway.
    CQ is basically owning all of the land so theirs no hope for anyone else.

Yeah >.> and this is avarage stuff anyway, I see no carebear increase, I just see your normal avarage everyday PVP lost city ****....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok well the way I am seeing it based on what I have read,

BL is basically floating in the sky not doing ****.
    RQ is basically dieing slowly, and trying to gain alliances but they have broken the trust with too many guilds so, they dont get one, they are also loosing land at a rapid rate.
    GZ thinks they are basically heros and **** when they are really not, and from what I am told internally GZ is loosing members to Enraged anyway.
    CQ is basically owning all of the land so theirs no hope for anyone else.

Yeah >.> and this is avarage stuff anyway, I see no carebear increase, I just see your normal avarage everyday PVP lost city ****....

BL: I think they might be physically unable to bid on Conqueror.
    RQ: They don't care, they just kill everything weaker than them and get killed by the rest.
    GZ: They suck.
    Integrity: They really suck.
    CQ: If TW is all important then yeah, there's no hope for anyone else. Boo hoo. Everlasting TW is not possible. (without GM intervention anyway)

There is no carebear increase, just the same LC ****. People pk, people cry when they get pked, the big factions clash and have their drama.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You forgot the epic three hours fight at Camp of Intrepid to Silver Pool, Xtacy. Ascension + BloodLusT vs AxeGanG + Conqueror + HolyHell + Vengence. The other fights are good also, but was a lot more short and smaller.

Well... That sums up the parts of Conqueror getting **** doesn't it? b:shutup

But you have to admit it was kinda like 1+1(Asc+BL) v 1+1/3+1/3+1/3(CQ+HH+AG+Veng)
    Maybe even worst
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Terranyu - Lost City
    Terranyu - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You said no rules and to just fight but by saying overkill makes it unfun, you are placing a limit on killing. Isn't that a rule?

lol, good point, but what i meant by overkill was that a person shouldnt just spank ppl in duels when its just blatantly a one sided fight. Sure, go ahead and kill whoever u want, but im just saying, have a little restraint b:victory
    Im just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon
    the average joe who knows what the F*ck is going on
    its the hopes of my thoughts that i traveled upon
    fly like an arrow of god until im gone
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    People always say we kill low level, Have you ever stop to think, That the low level they are getting killed are in KOS Guild to us? No one is safe on a PK SEVER no one, So just get over yourself. You say you hate us because we PK lowbe, When we really dont most of the time. Unless they join the fight or attack us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    People always say we kill low level, Have you ever stop to think, That the low level they are getting killed are in KOS Guild to us? No one is safe on a PK SEVER no one, So just get over yourself. You say you hate us because we PK lowbe, When we really dont most of the time. Unless they join the fight or attack us.

lol, Soda, are you serious?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I mean we have 2 PvE servers, 1 PvP, and everyone is saying the next server will be PvE as well. 2 PvE and 1 PvP alone means that whatever it is about this game, it seems to be inherently carebear.

Proof:

carebear.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "I mean we have 2 PvE servers, 1 PvP, and everyone is saying the next server will be PvE as well. 2 PvE and 1 PvP alone means that whatever it is about this game, it seems to be inherently carebear."

proof

carebear.jpg

Rofl! Priceless.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Severan - Lost City
    Severan - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "I mean we have 2 PvE servers, 1 PvP, and everyone is saying the next server will be PvE as well. 2 PvE and 1 PvP alone means that whatever it is about this game, it seems to be inherently carebear."

proof

carebear.jpg
    Quoting an EPIC post, using *ugh* my bald portrait...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • radonja88
    radonja88 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That's funny raven, cause these days it's integrity/GZ/CQ doing the 10v2. Oh, and everytime I enter secret passage... I see GZ or Integ camping it! Funny how that works. Btw, GZ and Integ can outnumber RQ all they want, we'll still roll them. The only time we'll peace is when the 9x CQ swarm arrives. But until then, it's pretty much **** :)

Complete idiot...
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Proof:

carebear.jpg

That's probably the best Perfect World advertisement. At the right time too. b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Proof:

carebear.jpg

LMAO! That's epic. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • DoooM - Lost City
    DoooM - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why does everyone despise RQ soooo much?Or even gankers?

Ok I have been killed by many RQ members in the 5 weeks that I have been playing, all of it random. Who cares? I am not going to whine about getting PVPed on a PVP server...

Some complain about the huge lvl gap and these people gank lowbies.
    Others complain people take 10 to kill 1 and blah blah.
    Once again PVPed on a PVP server, no such thing as a FAIR FIGHT.

If you are a lowbie getting ganked by high lvls, shut up n lvl.

If you are getting jumped by 10 people go out and get some friends loser.

If you cry about your character dying, stop playing games because it happens ALL the TIME.

I would hate to see RQ lose all their land or for them to move to another game. Not because I like RQ, I have know of them from previous games, but because I want payback, I only lvl to get back at people who have got me. If they were gone I would have walked through a Pvp server and have only gotten ganked 1-2 times... How pathetic.

Praise your enemies in defeat and applaud your friends in victory, its the only reason some of us play.

-DoooM
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i hate rq because im the hero and they are the villains
  • DoooM - Lost City
    edited February 2009

True villians are people that dont play their characters...
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    True villians are people that dont play their characters...

What.....?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • DoooM - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    What.....?

Example: Bots...
  • xtacy
    xtacy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Example: Bots...

wtf does bots have to do with anything on this thread?
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    DoooM are you ****?
    edited February 2009

Before I get RQ going "WALALALA CONQUEROR ARE TRYING TO BE HERO OF SERVER", he's joking.

Every time I kill a freaking noob "QQQQQQ Conquerar is hypocrate make hero of server but kill lowbie RQ same way RQ kill lowbie normal person!"

So just again to repeat: He. Is. Joking.

And if he's not joking, i'll slap him till he IS joking. Get it? Got it? Good.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Before I get RQ going "WALALALA CONQUEROR ARE TRYING TO BE HERO OF SERVER", he's joking.

Every time I kill a freaking noob "QQQQQQ Conquerar is hypocrate make hero of server but kill lowbie RQ same way RQ kill lowbie normal person!"

So just again to repeat: He. Is. Joking.

And if he's not joking, i'll slap him till he IS joking. Get it? Got it? Good.

I am too dizzy and drugged up on cold medicine to make any sense whatsoever from this post. Fine job, good sir.

Though I think devoted is trying to be an RQ, like that ****** week where a few RQs started wearing the "squad members" text above their heads -- then the entire server did it and it became ****.
    Though mind you, I have caught myself saying "la" a couple times, even IRL. :x
    edited February 2009
    I am too dizzy and drugged up on cold medicine to make any sense whatsoever from this post. Fine job, good sir.

Though I think devoted is trying to be an RQ, like that ****** week where a few RQs started wearing the "squad members" text above their heads -- then the entire server did it and it became ****.
    Though mind you, I have caught myself saying "la" a couple times, even IRL. :x

devoted is a level 0 blademaster according to that text-above-the-head thing.

It's a shame RQ stopped doing that, it made it really easy to identify you. b:chuckle
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    devoted is a level 0 blademaster according to that text-above-the-head thing.

It's a shame RQ stopped doing that, it made it really easy to identify you. b:chuckle
    RQ is full of original ideas... we have something new and you'll see it soon. Oh and the guys CQ send into RQ to watch over us are pathetic victims of my Trolling on Guild Chat u.u

As far as CQ pking RQ's lowbies goes >(-,....,-)<
    Envy got me thrice, Chaotiic got me 3 times in a row while doing WQ, hmmmm, comy and Elayne got me once each at 1k streams during an undine crash, Link got me while I was pking RQ players who where pking lowbies at Shining Tide near SP entrance, Mezzy got me on the one day where I was unable to pk... that's about it. (this list goes by you were killed by <insert name here>)

Yeah I'm serious, I haven't been killed by anyone else and I'm the lowest level in the whole guild <_< I don't know where you idiots come up with these BS about CQ pking RQ. >_<"

I've got Envy twice and Chaotiic back thrice. As far as I know I've never seen CQ players pking... never ever... maybe it's because I leave them alone and they leave me alone or I'm like the wind and they can't catch me or am I doing it wrong? @_@
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    severan wrote: »
    Link got me while I was pking RQ players who where pking lowbies at Shining Tide near SP entrance.

b:shocked wah i pked you once? damn my mind must be so bad already i cant even remember o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:shocked wah i pked you once? damn my mind must be so bad already i cant even remember o.O
    It was an AoE metal shot, I had alter physical marrow on and I was kind of near to the person who you aimed at... That and AimIce froze me and I couldn't move out.

It's okay, I never use dolls... I got np with dying.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    severan wrote: »
    It was an AoE metal shot, I had alter physical marrow on and I was kind of near to the person who you aimed at... That and AimIce froze me and I couldn't move out.

It's okay, I never use dolls... I got np with dying.

errr if you say sob:sweatb:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]