Lost City is Becoming Increasingly Carebear

Comments

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rundora why are you trying to tell me what the guild I'm in does and does not do? As i said before the only people were supposed to actively pk are those on our kos list. Pking other people is not allowed. Yes, i know maybe some members do it without permission but im just saying the rules that we try to enforce. And also obviously we can pk anyone who attacks us first. And yeah a lot of random people try to attack us since some of us are rednamed. Maybe thats why people think we random pk??

More often that not, when I run into a member of integrity on a red named alt, I get attacked. So either I'm somehow attacking these higher levels by being red named or you guys suck at enforcing your rules. I'm telling you what your guild does because while your leaders are patting themselves on the back and buying teles to spam WC, everyone else is out there killing whoever they want. But if you think I'm making it up to annoy you, try it. Get an alt to 30+ then kill some other 3x till you go red-named. Find some people in Integrity and just try casually walking past them (outside of safe zone obviously). You're in a for a bit of a surprise.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    More often that not, when I run into a member of integrity on a red named alt, I get attacked. So either I'm somehow attacking these higher levels by being red named or you guys suck at enforcing your rules. I'm telling you what your guild does because while your leaders are patting themselves on the back and buying teles to spam WC, everyone else is out there killing whoever they want. But if you think I'm making it up to annoy you, try it. Get an alt to 30+ then kill some other 3x till you go red-named. Find some people in Integrity and just try casually walking past them (outside of safe zone obviously). You're in a for a bit of a surprise.

I am by no means an Integrity fan (I pk them all the time), but I wouldn't consider pking rednames "random pking". Imo rednames should be allowed to be killed by anyone in any guild. You choose to go red, so bear the consequenses... (I'm perma red myself, so its not like im sparing myself here).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    perma red ftw lol
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You can't pk all the way. Everything has to and needs to be given a break. As far as I know RageQuit hasn't been actively pking anyone on this server for the past 3 weeks. The reason for this is simple, they haven't quit or have they been defeated... they're just upgrading themselves. One guild vs the entire server has taken it's toll.
    Besides, no one respects a good fight anyway and to make it even worse the phoenixes and their pet venomancers are becoming a pain on the charm.

Time out, See you all in the 2nd half.

*Spoiler: 1 shotting your target all the time is not real PVP... If you are looking for some non 1 shot PVP (with no phoenixes), stop by Ykd on the weekends.*

QFT:
    GZ can't even beat us in our current state and they have Danika in the guild.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    He makes an good point, dearest Raven. :3 Perhaps you too could benefit from a level 30 pure PK alt as well? It'd certainly help you release all that pent-up anger you feel about Conquerer, RageQuit, your dying mother, and warmachine. Trust me.

i am deeply offended and will be reporting this post.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cryucry wrote: »
    i am deeply offended and will be reporting this post.
    Carebear spotted!
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
    edited February 2009
    I am by no means an Integrity fan (I pk them all the time), but I wouldn't consider pking rednames "random pking". Imo rednames should be allowed to be killed by anyone in any guild. You choose to go red, so bear the consequenses... (I'm perma red myself, so its not like im sparing myself here).

No but it's about the guild keeping their members in check. How hard is it to open a few miji and grind off a red name? What about if you're light pink from defending yourself?

Besides, even if they had the excuse of killing someone because they were red-named, what about the 30-40 level difference? RQ are famous for farming kills in secret passage, but is that really different to one-shotting 3x/4x at Heaven's Tear?
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I only skimmed the thread, but I do agree it is getting increasingly carebear. It might just have to do with the theme/marketing/free to play system though. I mean we have 2 PvE servers, 1 PvP, and everyone is saying the next server will be PvE as well. 2 PvE and 1 PvP alone means that whatever it is about this game, it seems to be inherently carebear.

Anyway, after the recent "backlash" against PKers, I started PKing lowbies. Players more than 15+ levels below me. Players I don't need to cast any skills on. I just get close, and hit "Normal Attack".
    Most of the time I'll just fly low during World Quest and kill any green dots I see (well... most of the green dots. Funny names/guild names I'll let live. Guilds that have declared on RQ get PK'd (this is 90% of people*), or sometimes I'm just lazy and I'll just punch for chi and move on).
    And I gotta say...

... WHY didn't anyone tell me this was so much fun earlier? The way they run, or just stand there (I wonder how many bots I kill?), or try to fight back. I can just see these kids/fat adults sitting at their computer reacting in some hilarious way. And then the whispers I get afterward are *amazing*. I've never laughed so hard before. More than 75% of people I kill whisper me afterward, crying.

And the more that people want to shun and cut down on the lowbie killing, the more I'll do it. Especially if it's some guild like CQ trying to stop me from doing it. What else would I do anyway, kill monsters? I might as well play TicTacToe against the computer all day.

*On the topic of killing guilds that have declared on RQ before, a question to the carebears: why can't I kill level 4x WolfBlade members? they have declared on RQ almost every week. Definitely enemies of RQ; in the same sense that RQ and CQ are enemies. So...

Level 90+ CQ can PK RQ players 30 levels lower than them (I play next to a 66 RQ Veno, and I ask who kills her, it's usually CQ with a burger or fairy), but they try to make it sound like RQ killing players 30 levels lower than them is some kind of crime against humanity, and must be abolished at all costs?
    Both takes equally less effort: 9x killing 6x, and 7x killing 4x. Both are attacking guilds that are enemies with each other.

If guilds like CQ really want to take the high road and claim that killing lowbies is bad, then they should actually take the high road and only kill players their level range. Otherwise they're just being hypocrites.

I personally don't care (and I'm quite sure most of RQ doesn't either) about dying from players 30 levels higher than me, but the reasoning behind some people's actions is... not thought out very well. This was an insanely long post. wow.
    edited February 2009
    If guilds like CQ really want to take the high road and claim that killing lowbies is bad, then they should actually take the high road and only kill players their level range. Otherwise they're just being hypocrites.

Not that I completely disagree, but a general FYI here: There is a difference between killing people who've just spent their first few hours getting to level 30, are familiarising themselves with the server and probably haven't even heard of RQ.. and killing a person who reaches RQ's level requirement, gets recruited, finds out about all the KOS and still chooses to stay in the guild.

Although you could argue that person 1 did choose the PVP server I guess.
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    As i said before the only people were supposed to actively pk are those on our kos list. Pking other people is not allowed. Yes, i know maybe some members do it without permission but im just saying the rules that we try to enforce. And also obviously we can pk anyone who attacks us first. And yeah a lot of random people try to attack us since some of us are rednamed. Maybe thats why people think we random pk??

Since our two factions are not KOS to each other, as far as I know, and we weren't red (or even pink for that matter) when we got killed, killing us was obviously against your own guild rules. It's pointless to discuss this any longer, but I'll make sure to take screenshots if and when it happens again to prove my point.
    ... WHY didn't anyone tell me this was so much fun earlier? The way they run, or just stand there (I wonder how many bots I kill?), or try to fight back. I can just see these kids/fat adults sitting at their computer reacting in some hilarious way. And then the whispers I get afterward are *amazing*. I've never laughed so hard before. More than 75% of people I kill whisper me afterward, crying.

That's exactly the reason why me and my guildies go PK-ing. It's just insane fun to watch people's reactions. Some run, others just stand there, but the most hilarious of all are the ones who say something like "Take it easy." 3 times in a row or some who at first don't even realize they're being attacked by a player and later start throwing out smileys which make no sense at all. There were even a few (those are all 45+, by the way) who said I was impeding them and would get me banned. b:laugh
    And the more that people want to shun and cut down on the lowbie killing, the more I'll do it. Especially if it's some guild like CQ trying to stop me from doing it. What else would I do anyway, kill monsters? I might as well play TicTacToe against the computer all day.

Yeah, people just don't seem to understand how much fun PK-ing is. I think they need a sort of an awakening, something to make them realize that they're on the PvP server for a reason. And if they don't feel comfortable on it, better reroll now. Why come to PvP server if you're not planning to PvP at all and when someone attacks you or kills you, you start whining as if they've committed a crime? PK-ing needs to be popularized.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Not that I completely disagree, but a general FYI here: There is a difference between killing people who've just spent their first few hours getting to level 30, are familiarising themselves with the server and probably haven't even heard of RQ.. and killing a person who reaches RQ's level requirement, gets recruited, finds out about all the KOS and still chooses to stay in the guild.

Although you could argue that person 1 did choose the PVP server I guess.

Many RQ members dont understand that killing the servers prospective members only helps it die faster.

Most lack the forsight to ask themselves - What happens when there are no more 30's to kill? Move onto 40's? 50's? 60's? And we all know RQ (with the exception of some of their decent members) run's away from fights where they are evenly matched - So anything 70+ is totally out of the question.

Also - look at it this way, I'm sure many of the high levels didn't spend over $1000 on this game to have their characters sit there and do nothing. Most of them want to brag and show off. The ones who get more satisfaction are the ones who often help out the lowbie new players who are dazzled at the abilities of the higher levelled players.

Last time I checked - most of the AOE skills work best when there are lots of targets close together (FB anyone?)
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I had a much different experience with RQ. I was pk'ed... once I think, and I was sitting it the middle of another guild's party, so I think I was hit by AoE (so fast I didn't know what happened) They helped me with my fb's, and multiple members helped me with general questions, as well as questions with my character. CQ never helped at all, I never saw their members, my only expereince was being level 40 and getting one-shotted by a CQ member as I defended myself from another pk'er (from Lusitania I believe). <3 CQ!

I am still confused as to why someone would join a PvP server and expect to not get hit. What does it matter if he's 10 levels or 40 levels above you? You're just as dead. Sure, a fighting chance is nice, but *good* pk'ing means leaving your opponent no chance to fight back.

Why does RQ get in trouble for camping secret passage, but GZ or Integrity can get away with it? I think people are just hyper-sensitive to anything RQ does, and CQ is smart enough to let the server use them as a target for ALL random pk'ing. It works marvelously, and everyone plays into their hands. In the carebear server CQ is creating, they always win, because they have the gear, lands, and levels. Everyone else just hopes for some crumbs from the dinner table (Especially Integrity, Wolfblade, GZ, BLT, and enraged)

Again, while I disagree with their methods, one cannot argue against their effectiveness. They have masterfully played the hero on the server, and have KoS'ed or allied anyone who could have posed a threat. Allied those they could (thus keeping them off the map as much as possible, while waiting for non-allied guilds to get land), and KoS'ed those they couldn't (to force out members, and slow down leveling/power gain.

I'd be interested to see their official KoS list, and compare that to the number of random PK guilds on the server (of which I can think of 4 right now) Are they on this list as well? Or is it only a random pk guild that could eventually pose a threat to them?
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If anything Conq persevered better than any other 'top guild' in the server. At one point CQ was outleveled,outgeared, and could have been beat rather easily by Bloodlust. We couldnt grind more than 10 minutes without getting crashed. Although we are carebear flower pickers it seems to be okb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Conqueror is full of carebears, that's one thing that's correct. We didn't intend on getting kos so early in the server. We were told we were put on kos. So we did kos the way it's suppoed to be done. Not like we asked for it.

The truth behind you're problem:
    It all started one lovely afternoon. Everyone was happy and smiling and **** **** like that. CQ as usual encountered meaningless fights with RQ. This fight has been going on before CB was open. And when it was open we had epic battles (Which were fun)

Our allies (Ascension) were around the area of a good friend of mine. Everyone knows him as Envy. He was always red and pked white named kos. (RQ) The Asc approached Envy and pked him. This Asc member is known today as Cancer.(The WF that 1 shots all)

He came back out and pked him back and it was an on going battle. Of course more than 1 CQ was there so he obviously would get pissed off and tell his guild a lie. "CQ keeps pking me" Or something along those lines. Sure Envy might have told us that Cancer was pking him but he didn't mind because he got to kill him back. Let's skip a little more into the story.

Big world chat fight and kos was called out by Asc. ZOMFG, now BL calls kos on CQ toooo!? Yeah, they did. And then eventually the merged. Planning on finally taking the people they hate the most down. CQ. We took kos in pretty bad. People started to leave and some of us even thought it was over. (I never think it's over b:cute)

We get kicked out of EVERY grind spot there possible ever was. Our 8x had no where to grind because the only grind spot they knew was taken. People from BL started to catch up to CQ.

Now CQ had found a new place that you would find empty everyday on Oracle. They called it "Undines!" Undines didn't give as good exp as fish; but, they worked with it.

You're probably wondering how CQ was ever in this position, huh? All of a sudden a new guild popped up after CQ was finished with UL(UnLimited) and BL was finished with AG.(AxeGanG) They call themselves GZ. They were peaceful with everyone and took fish for a day. Bl didn't like it so they kicked them out by force. So now they went to undines and grind next to CQ in peace. Because CQ aren't A-holes. Even though we knew it would hurt our guild not having that little bit of grind spot.

One lovely day while grinding GriminflameZ thought himself to be the sht and jump into undines water and perdition EVERYONE. Yes people, everyone! Killing off GZ and the ones you guys learned to hate for no reason, CQ. GZm called kos on BL and BL had a bit of an issue.

It was during exp week so it was even worst how the turn out came for BL. I would know because we would literally spend an entire day fighting at camp of ..... intrepid? That lasted for the entire week. Everyday I would only get 3-4 hours of grinding time because I stood there helping in big stupid fights. (RQ never helped BL btw)

Later, the next week over, BL attacked a city and were successful. They were the first to get a City in any of the new server listed. b:victory GZ then for some strange reason calls kos off on BL. And BL tells them they can take the OTHERSIDE OF FISH....... So things became different after those 2 weeks. CQ learned something they had been doing wrong. They had been giving up in every fight because of lack in numbers during every fight.

So CQ decided to fight back instead of being bullied all day by BL(Thank God)
    BL had more numbers most the time so it would be an on going call for more people type of thing.

SKIPS MORE OF THE STORY:

Now CQ starts to roll in some of it's 9x and the fights get worst for BL. First CQ carebears get 90 then CQ pvpers get 90. Get gear, get weapons BL.... get ****. We finally reach the point in which we can no longer take land unless we attack BL.

First week we try we fail. Second week we try we ****. Then we help GZ with RQ as discussed. and then people start to panic!!!

"OMFG, LIFE IS WILD. QQ CQ GONNA TAKE THE MAP!!"

What? We're helping GZ and that's called taking the map? lawl. Then I even hear GZ start to think we're gonna turn against them. Maybe they remembered what BL did to them and thought we would do the same? Or maybe they never trusted us from the beginning. Who cares anyway.

Now we're here on this forum talking about how CQ basically governs the damn world. Which isn't true. If you camp fb29 and happen to get **** that's CQ trying to have fun because you guys are rarely out of safe.

End of story b:bye

P.S. Look what you made me type....
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Ethree - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    X so pro posterb:victory
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *claps*

that was great :p
    edited February 2009
    Someone stole my popcorn b:sad
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok first off...to the OP....you are saying Lost City is becoming carebear, and you are crying about getting pk'ed in revenge......

If I look past that...the reason people don't pk often, is this **** pink/red named garbage. If you kill one person..you have to either spend 30k, sit around town for 2 hours, or lose half your items which will cost far more than 30k. They should change this around, you should only become pink if you attack people 10+ levels lower than you. And make it like 5 people instead of 1. I don't really get pissed if I get killed...if I get killed and lose some of my equipment, I do.

And you don't get nearly enough money in this game to afford constant dolls along with all the other BS you need to buy.

Moving along to the other point, of RQ...people get pissed at them because as was already stated, they only attack people way lower levels than them. I was being killed pretty much every 15 minutes by RQ....I haven't been even attacked once since I hit level 70.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ok first off...to the OP....you are saying Lost City is becoming carebear, and you are crying about getting pk'ed in revenge......

If I look past that...the reason people don't pk often, is this **** pink/red named garbage. If you kill one person..you have to either spend 30k, sit around town for 2 hours, or lose half your items which will cost far more than 30k. They should change this around, you should only become pink if you attack people 10+ levels lower than you. And make it like 5 people instead of 1. I don't really get pissed if I get killed...if I get killed and lose some of my equipment, I do.

And you don't get nearly enough money in this game to afford constant dolls along with all the other BS you need to buy.

Moving along to the other point, of RQ...people get pissed at them because as was already stated, they only attack people way lower levels than them. I was being killed pretty much every 15 minutes by RQ....I haven't been even attacked once since I hit level 70.

If they removed that system of killing penalties that would kinda make it in everyones favor. They're trying not to make it a good thing for you. If that was the case half the people that didn't pk because they had no dolls would most likely be red as **** right now.

And yes, RQ loves fb29 ^^
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well you won't get attacked as much in the early 70s no matter guild you are in cause the spots you quest/grind or way off the path. Lets face it everyone, 80% of the below 80 pk happens along the world quest path, wait untill the high 70's when you go over near Naught, you will get ganked plenty of times again just like the swamp :)
    b:bye
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And yes, RQ loves fb29 ^^

This is said a lot, but I"ve not heard them being there since I was 3x I think. Definitely heard Integrity there a few times though (at least in the past few weeks, never heard of them while I was 2x-3x)

I don't mean to claim that CQ is nefarious in nature, social evolution models have cooperation working much better than competition (which they are good at :)) models do. However, it makes for exceptionally boring game play is all.

I"m still interested in CQ's KoS list (although I guess their sister-guild Kandyland is the whole server?) Does it include Ethereal, Violence, and other pk guilds? Or only those that threaten their peaceful, dominating dynamic?
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2009

No, no. I'm not at all crying, just sharing some of my PK-ing experience with the public to show how much PK-ing is discouraged by a whole range of factors. When you do try to PK, people start chasing you, hunting you, whatever. I'm worried not about me or my guild, but the PvP aspect of this game, which in my opinion is neglected and discouraged even on the renowned PvP server.

I do agree with you that PK-ing is also discouraged by the severe punishments the game system will enforce on people who try out the PvP aspect of the game. It'd seem that actually the game's concept and design follow a carebear pattern.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Conq's KOS list is small
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I really have no need to discuss this, but, to amuse you... The KoS is simple, if you declare KoS on Conqueror, Conqueror will KoS you, if you attack Conqueror, Conqueror will KoS you. There is no other deep aspect beyond that. It's plain defense, enforced to the end, as the attackers have let themselves be seen as "apt for the activity", and as such enter the scene. It's not different from what any other guild would do, that isn't random PK.

Also, the PvP isn't carebear, the system just makes it so that if you actually accept the consequences you are non-carebear. If you were to shy away from the consequences you become carebear, because you're afraid to risk it. Now, at higher levels, when the risk becomes real, you can easily afford 30k for dolls. If you can't, well, grind money, cause you must be really broke and shouldn't be PKing.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    This is said a lot, but I"ve not heard them being there since I was 3x I think. Definitely heard Integrity there a few times though (at least in the past few weeks, never heard of them while I was 2x-3x)

I don't mean to claim that CQ is nefarious in nature, social evolution models have cooperation working much better than competition (which they are good at :)) models do. However, it makes for exceptionally boring game play is all.

I"m still interested in CQ's KoS list (although I guess their sister-guild Kandyland is the whole server?) Does it include Ethereal, Violence, and other pk guilds? Or only those that threaten their peaceful, dominating dynamic?

You obviously don't know much of what you're saying. They camped Noobs and integrity camped kos . Those are pretty different, right?

We only kos those who attack us in anyway, shape, or form.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Our current KOS are: BL, RQ, RH, and (SG1 <= Lol...)

Just look at it as, we go with the flow. Fact, its a PvP server. However, we don't random pk, simple as that. If that is considered carebear, sue us.

Btw, Pandora shouted on world the other day, saying GZ needed the entire server to help take out RQ lands. I didn't have a trumpet at the time, but umm....

RQ put themselves where they stand now, did they not? They pk almost everything that moves, gaining more and more enemies looking for a decent fight. RQ made other guilds attack RQ land, not the work of GZ alone.

Pandora also posted somewhere on these forums saying something like, "I hope the server realize they are handing CQ the server or lands," or something in that nature. And that RQ will never give up blah blah blah. Just a slap in the face, random pk more, gain more enemies, lose chances to ally. RQ will go no where at this rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Our current KOS are: BL, RQ, RH, and (SG1 <= Lol...)

Just look at it as, we go with the flow. Fact, its a PvP server. However, we don't random pk, simple as that. If that is considered carebear, sue us.

Btw, Pandora shouted on world the other day, saying GZ needed the entire server to help take out RQ lands. I didn't have a trumpet at the time, but umm....

RQ put themselves where they stand now, did they not? They pk almost everything that moves, gaining more and more enemies looking for a decent fight. RQ made other guilds attack RQ land, not the work of GZ alone.

Pandora also posted somewhere on these forums saying something like, "I hope the server realize they are handing CQ the server or lands," or something in that nature. And that RQ will never give up blah blah blah. Just a slap in the face, random pk more, gain more enemies, lose chances to ally. RQ will go no where at this rate.

We continue to PK everyone, and as a result we continue to accumulate hatred. CQ doesn't; this is where RQ and CQ run parallel. And this is the number one reason why RQ, in my opinion, is more respectable.

That is not to say that I dont respect CQ, but that RQ's turmoils and the way which we deal with them is more deserving of the prestige.

RQ will go somewhere. Allies are helpful, but unnecessary. You see, RQ is self-sustaining.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We continue to PK everyone, and as a result we continue to accumulate hatred. CQ doesn't; this is where RQ and CQ run parallel. And this is the number one reason why RQ, in my opinion, is more respectable.

That is not to say that I dont respect CQ, but that RQ's turmoils and the way which we deal with them is more deserving of the prestige.

RQ will go somewhere. Allies are helpful, but unnecessary. You see, RQ is self-sustaining.

that's y u have 3 lands and steadily losing members daily?
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I see your point, but at the same time, I don't understand nor I think I ever will understand how pking everyone is resepectable. Just because they don't rely on other guilds and are "self-sustained?"

If you look at it, CQ could do just fine without allies at this point, we choose to have them. Pandora also asked BL for a re-alliance, did he not? But there are certain barriers that prevent that.

Also, true. I didn't expect RQ to last this long with jsut random pking, but it was obvious cause BL blocked us from attacking your lands at the very beginning of the server. And yes, a guild doesn't need lands to exist, but having a stable income helps them to to be more stable.

Granted, CQ probably isn't the most respect guild on the server, nor we can careless. But we do recognize our boundaries/standards. We don't random pk to establish acknowledgement, or to gain such foul reputation you call a "sustained respectable guild".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Conqueror is full of carebears, that's one thing that's correct. We didn't intend on getting kos so early in the server. We were told we were put on kos. So we did kos the way it's suppoed to be done. Not like we asked for it.

The truth behind you're problem:
    It all started one lovely afternoon. Everyone was happy and smiling and **** **** like that. CQ as usual encountered meaningless fights with RQ. This fight has been going on before CB was open. And when it was open we had epic battles (Which were fun)

Our allies (Ascension) were around the area of a good friend of mine. Everyone knows him as Envy. He was always red and pked white named kos. (RQ) The Asc approached Envy and pked him. This Asc member is known today as Cancer.(The WF that 1 shots all)

He came back out and pked him back and it was an on going battle. Of course more than 1 CQ was there so he obviously would get pissed off and tell his guild a lie. "CQ keeps pking me" Or something along those lines. Sure Envy might have told us that Cancer was pking him but he didn't mind because he got to kill him back. Let's skip a little more into the story.

Big world chat fight and kos was called out by Asc. ZOMFG, now BL calls kos on CQ toooo!? Yeah, they did. And then eventually the merged. Planning on finally taking the people they hate the most down. CQ. We took kos in pretty bad. People started to leave and some of us even thought it was over. (I never think it's over b:cute)

We get kicked out of EVERY grind spot there possible ever was. Our 8x had no where to grind because the only grind spot they knew was taken. People from BL started to catch up to CQ.

Now CQ had found a new place that you would find empty everyday on Oracle. They called it "Undines!" Undines didn't give as good exp as fish; but, they worked with it.

You're probably wondering how CQ was ever in this position, huh? All of a sudden a new guild popped up after CQ was finished with UL(UnLimited) and BL was finished with AG.(AxeGanG) They call themselves GZ. They were peaceful with everyone and took fish for a day. Bl didn't like it so they kicked them out by force. So now they went to undines and grind next to CQ in peace. Because CQ aren't A-holes. Even though we knew it would hurt our guild not having that little bit of grind spot.

One lovely day while grinding GriminflameZ thought himself to be the sht and jump into undines water and perdition EVERYONE. Yes people, everyone! Killing off GZ and the ones you guys learned to hate for no reason, CQ. GZm called kos on BL and BL had a bit of an issue.

It was during exp week so it was even worst how the turn out came for BL. I would know because we would literally spend an entire day fighting at camp of ..... intrepid? That lasted for the entire week. Everyday I would only get 3-4 hours of grinding time because I stood there helping in big stupid fights. (RQ never helped BL btw)

Later, the next week over, BL attacked a city and were successful. They were the first to get a City in any of the new server listed. b:victory GZ then for some strange reason calls kos off on BL. And BL tells them they can take the OTHERSIDE OF FISH....... So things became different after those 2 weeks. CQ learned something they had been doing wrong. They had been giving up in every fight because of lack in numbers during every fight.

So CQ decided to fight back instead of being bullied all day by BL(Thank God)
    BL had more numbers most the time so it would be an on going call for more people type of thing.

SKIPS MORE OF THE STORY:

Now CQ starts to roll in some of it's 9x and the fights get worst for BL. First CQ carebears get 90 then CQ pvpers get 90. Get gear, get weapons BL.... get ****. We finally reach the point in which we can no longer take land unless we attack BL.

First week we try we fail. Second week we try we ****. Then we help GZ with RQ as discussed. and then people start to panic!!!

"OMFG, LIFE IS WILD. QQ CQ GONNA TAKE THE MAP!!"

What? We're helping GZ and that's called taking the map? lawl. Then I even hear GZ start to think we're gonna turn against them. Maybe they remembered what BL did to them and thought we would do the same? Or maybe they never trusted us from the beginning. Who cares anyway.

Now we're here on this forum talking about how CQ basically governs the damn world. Which isn't true. If you camp fb29 and happen to get **** that's CQ trying to have fun because you guys are rarely out of safe.

End of story b:bye

P.S. Look what you made me type....

Q_Q no1 ever remembers i was there too b:sad Even have the SS of cancer killing each of us first so daikoku wouldnt blame us for killing asc members. Even have the ss with Cancers quote "red names are fair game" even if they ur allies.

Also want to point out to those who say we ally everyone and kos all the threats. We dont start kos others always call kos on us..we just end it^^. Also we dont ask for allies people come to us for alliances.

Btw xPapa blah blah although we may have the most income from tw most goes to salaries and +6 9x weapons. BL have sooo many more cs of all level ranges and so does gz and even rq. We are the poorest rl money guild and as raven says we farm our asses off grind no-miji to pay for our gear and to afford +. Salary does help but 1.8mil a week doesnt buy much at 9x.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama