Giants in Time

Options

Comments

• complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No, listen a second, ok, stop drooling over your Screenshots of lowbie kills long enough to get this. Coraline sucks, k? You came on the thread all like "Why are you talking, you're baddie too."

Counter argument: If I'm baddie, that makes her even worse. b:pleased

Imagine what I'd do to her if my Wood Mastery was maxed? **** the Phoenix, I'd just get my little sister to poke random buttons on my keyboard and kill her.

Who's Drooling? Sorry you can't understand the facts are the facts.b:shutup
    Imagine if Anyone cared? They' don't, Image if I had 10k accuracy I wouldn't ever miss. We're not in "What if land".

And the revised insult of rolling your face on a keyboard and killing someone, been said. You're very stale in your insults b:bye

You managed to kill someone, It happens on a pvp server, Considering someone killed someone else they're own level ZOMG No way?

Quit jerking your own ego baddie.b:chuckle
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    complexx wrote: »

You managed to kill someone, It happens on a pvp server, Considering someone killed someone else they're own level ZOMG No way?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the guy who came on the thread talking about killing me as a lower level. No further comment needed. b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

I remember that day. I'm even in the text of the SS. Tokyo said you couldn't kill him, and after a bit of arguing, you both flew out of safe for him to stand there, and you attack him. Obviously you did end up killing him, but it did take a while, and he wasn't fighting back at all.

I on the other hand died quite quickly to llama shooting me in the back while i was floating there trying to watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the guy who came on the thread talking about killing me as a lower level. No further comment needed. b:laugh

Rofl, Yep I killed you and im a higher level, and instead of taking it for what it is, You still jerk you're own ego b:dirty.

OMG someone a higher level killed me what a noob

Figured you would of gotten over it but still seems you're alot more butt hurt over it than I assumed.b:pleased
    Doesn't take away from the facts b:laugh

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    haha add up the dmg that + my hp+ hiero does not add up..and why aren't there any DestroyTokyo deals on your page? Oh yea I was busy fighting off one of your guildmates instead of hitting you.
    cool picture though <3

You said I couldn't kill you and I said I would, I told my LLama and Hell not to interfere and they did not ^^. If you look on the radar they were out of range except LLama who seems to be some sort of close but he was taking damage so I assume he was fighting someone else, not to mention there is no one but you and me on the screenshot that we can see and youre standing dead in front of me so I'm not quite sure how you could possibly be hitting anyone else?

As for the wrs, Clearly you haven't seen Seiji since his beastly 89 tranformation I mean ffs he solod Starang and he is what 88 AND a wb?
    If I was biased I would have mentioned Sinnerz and Niwa =p.

Getting to 89 doesn't change much, the only thing that you get from it is 1 more spark and an improved fury as the fb89 books are for skills that WRs don't use so much. I killed a 8x WB and a 8x WR with 1 triple spark, does that make me GODLIKE? No anyone can do that.
    Notice you didn't say anything about Sezz... maybe that's because he is in your guild =p.

He's in GZ.
    Now in sanc when I saw you and Lllama You stunned me yes but I was still able to move around enough to hit llama a few times before I died.

You sat in safezone till I called you out to 1v1 and then you died, true you didn't fight back because you claimed I couldn't kill you, not like I asked you not to fight back thought and even if you did it wouldn't mattered because I could just red sprint - triple spark and you wouldn't be able to stun me through my triple spark and you would died anyway. It's not like it would of mattered. Also, Yes you could of used turtle but who uses turtle in 1v1? People that are scared-about to die, my point was made when you said that. I was saving my vigor for triple spark so I didn't even try to stun lock you once. Way to make up an opinion from stuff that never happened.
    I remember that day. I'm even in the text of the SS. Tokyo said you couldn't kill him, and after a bit of arguing, you both flew out of safe for him to stand there, and you attack him. Obviously you did end up killing him, but it did take a while, and he wasn't fighting back at all.

I on the other hand died quite quickly to llama shooting me in the back while i was floating there trying to watch.

Yes, I won't deny that he didn't attack back. Thing is if you read up above he claims he was attacking my guildies and that looking at the dmg log I didn't kill him. So obviously hes claiming that LLama attacked him which never happened. Thanks for proving my point, I guess not everyone relies on BS in RQ ^_^
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You said I couldn't kill you and I said I would, I told my LLama and Hell not to interfere and they did not ^^. If you look on the radar they were out of range except LLama who seems to be some sort of close but he was taking damage so I assume he was fighting someone else, not to mention there is no one but you and me on the screenshot that we can see and youre standing dead in front of me so I'm not quite sure how you could possibly be hitting anyone else?

Getting to 89 doesn't change much, the only thing that you get from it is 1 more spark and an improved fury as the fb89 books are for skills that WRs don't use so much. I killed a 8x WB and a 8x WR with 1 triple spark, does that make me GODLIKE? No anyone can do that.

He's in GZ.

You sat in safezone till I called you out to 1v1 and then you died, true you didn't fight back because you claimed I couldn't kill you, not like I Didn't ask you to fight back thought and even if you did it wouldn't matter because I could just red sprint - triple spark and you wouldn't be able to stun me through my triple spark and you would die anyway. It's not like it would of mattered. Also, Yes you could of used turtle but who uses turtle in 1v1? People that are scared-about to die, my point was made when you said that. I was saving my vigor for triple spark so I didn't even try to stun lock you once. Way to make up an opinion from stuff that never happened.

Yes, I won't deny that he didn't attack back. Thing is if you read up above he claims he was attacking my guildies and that looking at the dmg log I didn't kill him. So obviously hes claiming that LLama attacked him which never happened. Thanks for proving my point, I guess not everyone relies on BS in RQ ^_^

You're talking about when you ASKED me to stand still and let you try to kill me unbuffed. Yes you did that but when I was buffed and we fought which is what I'm talking about I didn't die to just you it was you and llama.

we are talking about two totally seperate fights.

Now, if you'd like to test your theory I can log on and meet me somewhere?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You're talking about when you ASKED me to stand still and let you try to kill me unbuffed. Yes you did that but when I was buffed and we fought which is what I'm talking about I didn't die to just you it was you and llama.

we are talking about two totally seperate fights.

Now, if you'd like to test your theory I can log on and meet me somewhere?

We fought once, then I went on on my WM , YourMom confirmed it stop lying your making yourself look bad. LLama never hitted you. You were buffed and I wasn't and you stilled died. Serious cut your BS. I said -non movement fight- which means no kitting you could hit me all you want lol. Keep up with your BS Tokyo. ^_^

Edit : If you look on the damage log, from the time I sparked ( obvious by my base damage without crits/zerk being 6xx instead of 3xx with your EP pdef buff) I can count 12 415 Damage and I sparked slightly over 50% of your HP so I would tick your hiero with my first hit, so Are you telling me that you have 50% more hp than 12 415 which would mean 18k in human form? You're an idiot.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • complexx
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No offense, but who does non movement fights? Toky said there was a time in Sanct and a different time.

I dunno wasn't there, You're a ok guy. Why waste time trying to convince people things that don't matter?

I think im just tired of pwi and mmos in general. b:chuckle

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    We fought once, then I went on on my WM , YourMom confirmed it stop lying your making yourself look bad. LLama never hitted you. You were buffed and I wasn't and you stilled died. Serious cut your BS. I said -non movement fight- which means no kitting you could hit me all you want lol. Keep up with your BS Tokyo. ^_^

QQ, Fact of the matter unless I do your no buff n movement pvp plan It's nearly impossible to kill me.

/Story
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No offense, but who does non movement fights? Toky said there was a time in Sanct and a different time.

I dunno wasn't there, You're a ok guy. Why waste time trying to convince people things that don't matter?

I think im just tired of pwi and mmos in general. b:chuckle

Me, deity, inflamez, ballin, pandalord, we do no movement fights. In WR vs WR , WR vs WB, if you don't tank eachother risking dieing to kill the other the fight will never end. By no movement I meant no kiting not - you cant attack me back-

I'm not quite sure what other fight he's talking about as I clearly don't recall fighting him except there and in tombs but if he has some kind of SS to back it up, I'll be shut the hell up ^_^

If it doesn't matter then I don't see why he feels he needs to lie.
    <<
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • complexx
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Me, deity, inflamez, ballin, pandalord, we do no movement fights. In WR vs WR , WR vs WB, if you don't tank eachother risking dieing to kill the other the fight will never end. By no movement I meant no kiting not - you cant attack me back-

I'm not quite sure what other fight he's talking about as I clearly don't recall fighting him except there and in tombs but if he has some kind of SS to back it up, I'll be shut the hell up ^_^

Oh I know the people who do non movement fights, I just think its kind of silly, I know you attack back, But it just seems boring, Wr V Wr is bad anyways Stun Lock, build chi, dragons or spark hope they die lol.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    QQ, Fact of the matter unless I do your no buff n movement pvp plan It's nearly impossible to kill me.

/Story

Indeed and I won't deny it, it's not like WRs are supposed to go for WBs anyways b:pleased
    Oh I know the people who do non movement fights, I just think its kind of silly, I know you attack back, But it just seems boring, Wr V Wr is bad anyways Stun Lock, build chi, dragons or spark hope they die lol.

Yeah I know it's boring and costly (hiero **** =( ) That's what I used to tell deity all the time, I was just proving the fact that I could kill him and that his -youre a bad warrior- arguments were just pure hatred instead of facts.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    cowbellia1.jpg
    idk how to make that pic bigger.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @DestroyTokyo ZOMFG UR A WB AND A WR CANT KILL U WHEN U RUN AND TURTLE HES SOOOO BADDDD....please be serious wb are SUPPOSED TO STAY ALIVE i think its funny when wb brag about people not killing them it is even more hilarious when they brag about wr not being able to kill them. Ur a tank...ur supposed to tank...ur supposed to live... Is that so hard to understand? please explain to this poor confused archer... and better yet try stay alive when i find u.

Lmfao at Sejo(wateva his name is) being a good wr even putting him the same category as those mentioned is giving him tooo much credit. So u know Sezz and Devine are both 8x not 89+ and Devine get s ripped on daily for her slow leveling and refusal to grind lolz

Bit of a late reply but toy0 i have rq members qq at me daily saying things like "go kill somone ur own level" and "ur think ur so great killing a 6x,7x,8x(whichever is relevant)" and find it highly hypocritical i mean if ur guild is famed for killing 3x u complain when a 9x on wm kills u?

Personally i like rq they been making the game fun for me since 3x with both mass and small scale pvp. I was annoyed when the cores sold their accounts or jus plain left around 7x. Still miss people like Blackout, HulkHogan and others who would probably be 9x by now. And yes only a few rq camp fb 29 but it only takes a few to give a guild a bad reputation.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @DestroyTokyo ZOMFG UR A WB AND A WR CANT KILL U WHEN U RUN AND TURTLE HES SOOOO BADDDD....please be serious wb are SUPPOSED TO STAY ALIVE i think its funny when wb brag about people not killing them it is even more hilarious when they brag about wr not being able to kill them. Ur a tank...ur supposed to tank...ur supposed to live... Is that so hard to understand? please explain to this poor confused archer... and better yet try stay alive when i find u.

Lmfao at Sejo(wateva his name is) being a good wr even putting him the same category as those mentioned is giving him tooo much credit. So u know Sezz and Devine are both 8x not 89+ and Devine get s ripped on daily for her slow leveling and refusal to grind lolz

Bit of a late reply but toy0 i have rq members qq at me daily saying things like "go kill somone ur own level" and "ur think ur so great killing a 6x,7x,8x(whichever is relevant)" and find it highly hypocritical i mean if ur guild is famed for killing 3x u complain when a 9x on wm kills u?

Personally i like rq they been making the game fun for me since 3x with both mass and small scale pvp. I was annoyed when the cores sold their accounts or jus plain left around 7x. Still miss people like Blackout, HulkHogan and others who would probably be 9x by now. And yes only a few rq camp fb 29 but it only takes a few to give a guild a bad reputation.

They would have been 9x ages ago. Blackout,Hulk,Celes etc. were 78-84 a month and a half ago. Not to mention, there is a reason we've all quit. Bad game is bad.

As far as RQ PKing lowbies, Yes i acknowledge that this does happen. Every guild has some members who do it, but the thing is that we disapprove of it and to be honest is being a very well geared 9x like shinzoko and going to the swamp to PK level 60's any different from a 7x-8x PKing 30's? It's a no challenge either way. People tend to just interpret actions as they would like them to be seen.

Now, In order to settle all of this "Phoenix is OP ****"...It is. It's a very simple fact, accept it.

Here are some test results that I did ages ago:

-I got a WF of the same level who was light armor.
    -I got full buffs(Warrior,priest,WB,etc.)
    -I am a light armor mage, so i buffed my pdef shield.
    -At the time i had 5.9k PDEF.

First Test:

-Ripping bite ticks for 900.
    -Normal attack hits for 300.
    Note: The WF didn't even use amplify damage or purge me,nor did they attack. The nix also stunned me.

Second Test:

This time i was only self buffed with my pdef shield and had about 4.1k PDEF.

-Ripping bite ticks for 1200.
    -Normal hits for 360.
    -Stunned again.
    -WF did nothing.

Third Test:

This time the WF used amplify main on me and i was only self buffed.

-Ripping bite ticks for 1600.
    -Normal hits for 490.
    -Stunned once again.
    -WF does nothing.

Now keep in mind that ripping bite ticks every 3 seconds for a total of 3 ticks. This means that even with full buffs on me it would have done a total of 2.7k damage over 9 seconds from bite alone, it normal hits about once every 1.5 seconds so figure that in and it's about another 1.2k damage. So far we have 3.9k HP(Already more then my HP), Oh and don't forget the WF hasn't even casted a spell yet and this is on a fully buffed LA mage.

So just imagine, If a WF can nuke me for about 600-1.2k for quick cast spells as well as their pets damage, they're gonna **** me. Not to mention i can do very little about it becase typically they do this:

-WF uses their stun(Tends to succeed alot).
    -Sends pet to ripping bite(It can't be killed it has better stats then most mages/archers and even some warriors do.)
    -Uses pet stun.
    -All the while the WF is nuking.

By now, Any mages,archers and priests will be dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options

Lol I'm fully aware I'm supposed to stay alive haha. Maybe I was just stating the obvious but it wa sput into question =p.

I admit we have ALOT of people in our guild who do not fully comprehend the term KOS. Regardless of level if you wear the wrong tag... you're done.

The camping fb 29 is a HUGE problem but as you can tell on the pvp charts people like Flew and Deumos want to get in the top 10 and killing people @ fb29, silverpool, heavens tear are the fastest ways to achieve it >_>.

Although I think we had a rather poor rep before the camping tbh haha.

We should have it out one day though I believe it would be fun. I've already pvp'd deigo and Chaoslegend and killed them (both in sanc trying to gank me on bunnies qq). Granted I needed well placed berserks but that's why you play the game as they might say =p.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just a quick message to RQ- Please tell Coraline to get new armour, she dies faster than robe wearers. I didn't even have time to get off my stun spell, It was like "WTF where did her HP go?"

Kthnx.

Lol. Anyone goes down quick when you have a pet use bleed....it does like 1k a tick... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Imagine what I'd do to her if my Wood Mastery was maxed? **** the Phoenix, I'd just get my little sister to poke random buttons on my keyboard and kill her.
    Hmmm...

And if you quote me and spill some nonsense from your brain as words here's the reply to that
    Nice comeback

You're the kind of gutless slime that I tolerate hoping that one day you'll grow a spine.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

The camping fb 29 is a HUGE problem but as you can tell on the pvp charts people like Flew and Deumos want to get in the top 10 and killing people @ fb29, silverpool, heavens tear are the fastest ways to achieve it >_>.
    Excuse me?
    Have you ever seen me kill level 30s at fb29, silverpool, heavens tear, etc? No? because i don't.

Don't talk out of your ****.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Excuse me?
    Have you ever seen me kill level 30s at fb29, silverpool, heavens tear, etc? No? because i don't.

ooo sounds like RQ getting mad at their own members? I still think Tokyo would own u though in a pk fight just my opinion.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Excuse me?

I go by what I see in world chat bro.

So don't complain to me.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deumos - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I go by what I see in world chat bro.

So don't complain to me.

Fine.
    I've never seen any WC about me killing 30s, only me killing lowbies in the swamps and up.
    Sure, killing "lowbies" in swamps might be cheap, but at least it's not level 30s.
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    ooo sounds like RQ getting mad at their own members? I still think Tokyo would own u though in a pk fight just my opinion.

I'm mad at our own members all the time.
    Esp those in the fb29.
    Tokyo owning me in a pk fight? what does that got to do with anything? but yeah.. he probably would.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    ooo sounds like RQ getting mad at their own members?

thats nothing new. daily insults are a part of life, with the occasional friendly fire pk. its all good fun ^_______^

i however prefer my tea parties b:pleased
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Fine.
    I've never seen any WC about me killing 30s, only me killing lowbies in the swamps and up.
    Sure, killing "lowbies" in swamps might be cheap, but at least it's not level 30s.

That's why KandyLand are the best, we pk people our own level b:cool

Noobs still cry though b:laugh
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

That's because you're 3x, there's no one else to pk.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    That's because you're 3x, there's no one else to pk.

That's the point! If we were 4x then there's no point killing 3x is there? b:victory
  • Deumos - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

KandyLand are all awesome. :3
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Excuse me?

i have. you cant stop wont stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    i have. you cant stop wont stop.

Pics or it didn't happen!
  • arcane