http://i40.tinypic.com/108gwgj.jpg

What say you now noob FB29 camper.

A+ for style and effort, F for content.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A+ for style and effort, F for content.

Just what I needed to get me from jumping out of my office window.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Just what I needed to get me from jumping out of my office window.

Please, don't let us stop you!
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Please, don't let us stop you!

Sorry babe only Rundora's opinions matter.
    I have seen what you have become :(

</3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3
    </3

x infinity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    http://i40.tinypic.com/108gwgj.jpg

What say you now noob FB29 camper.

Awww.. ****.
    Looks like i got served.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I go by what I see in world chat bro.

So don't complain to me.

I PK with Deumos often, and never have I seen him camp a lowbie area. World chat is so unreliable... it's like when you pk someone and they tell you they're BFF with Pandora. You should know better, toky :)
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I PK with Deumos often, and never have I seen him camp a lowbie area. World chat is so unreliable... it's like when you pk someone and they tell you they're BFF with Pandora. You should know better, toky :)

Shut up, I have pics scrubby :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    My opinion is very important. People don't give me a penny for my thoughts, more like 300 dollars for each one. b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Shut up, I have pics scrubby :p

/arcane omg plis ken u tek screnee of foramz?! pls pls panodra and me, we bes frand!

Oops, wrong chat.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited January 2009
    Options
    /arcane omg plis ken u tek screnee of foramz?! pls pls panodra and me, we bes frand!

Oops, wrong chat.

Wat dis men.
    wich foram u want rqclan or PIW i git bot 4 u jeje jajaja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    2aahi7q.jpg
    LulWUT?

Hypocrisy and You.

Oh and before you guys start QQing about how it's obvious that i was there PKing lowbies and deity came to save them note this:

-My name is white.
    -Im not flagged.
    -Deity is bloodred+Flagged,oh and he's facing the noob who he just killed.

EvilTJ=Partner in crime, He killed a few lowbies of his own later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    2aahi7q.jpg
    LulWUT?

Hypocrisy and You.

Oh and before you guys start QQing about how it's obvious that i was there PKing lowbies and deity came to save them note this:

-My name is white.
    -Im not flagged.
    -Deity is bloodred+Flagged,oh and he's facing the noob who he just killed.

EvilTJ=Partner in crime, He killed a few lowbies of his own later on.

I think you may have got a screenshot of one of Deity's final moments in CQ there. b:chuckle

That may even be the very kill which started all the problems, I'm not sure. Still funny though.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    that was the day deity was told to leave b:cute
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes u will note deity is no longer in CQ and our Slogan for the following week was "DO NOT INVITE DEITY BACK AND OFFICER WHO DOES WILL BE DEMOTED" b:chuckle
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes u will note deity is no longer in CQ and our Slogan for the following week was "DO NOT INVITE DEITY BACK AND OFFICER WHO DOES WILL BE DEMOTED" b:chuckle

Lol :)
    I see all that money is being put to good use pking those lowbies b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol :)
    I see all that money is being put to good use pking those lowbies b:chuckle

Waste of gear to be honest u really need +10 GX +7 armour 4 sock with g8 hp stones to one shot noobs? Deity u fail.......
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You can thank me for him leaving CQ cause I was the one who told him off. b:cool

Twas funny because all he responded was "Ok" or something like that and left guild.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You can thank me for him leaving CQ cause I was the one who told him off. b:cool

Twas funny because all he responded was "Ok" or something like that and left guild.

Heh, and now he hangs around 7x+ areas looking for recruits to join this Enraged thing of his. Should be good fun when/if they're ready to attack CQ.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • MissMisery - Lost City
    MissMisery - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PW RQ think that this PvP makes them pro.
    Personally, any pvp that has 1 shotting isn't pro to me.

Hmm. Tell that to the CQ and GZ that one shot me so often I can't even train. And just because of my guild tag. So pro! b:surrender

P.S.
    This thread has gone from interesting to epically lame, as usual. Done reading.
    Taking a PW break, maybe forever. <3 Riot <3
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hmm. Tell that to the CQ and GZ that one shot me so often I can't even train. And just because of my guild tag. So pro! b:surrender

P.S.

by any chance did you decide you where done reading because of that incredibly **** comment you made?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    by any chance did you decide you were done reading because of that incredibly **** comment you made?

Yes I am that F'ing bored at work today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options

P.S.

Someone PM this idiot in game and explain how KOS works. Or recommend that they go to the PVE servers ASAP. Either one is great.

When idiots from RQ/BL whine, we just have to laugh. CQ high levels are hard on them but they don't know what it's like to see the words "Cancer" "MeLoveYou" "Chamiseul" or "FieryDevil" on your T and know that you're dead, it's over, good game, one of your dolls is about to go on to a better place.

If you have a tag on your head and it's not a non-factor, you agree to endure any and all pking. Simple as that.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    When idiots from RQ/BL whine, we just have to laugh. CQ high levels are hard on them but they don't know what it's like to see the words "Cancer" "MeLoveYou" "Chamiseul" or "FieryDevil" on your T .

3/4 of those venos KoS RQ as well. So we do know :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    CQ high levels are hard on them but they don't know what it's like to see the words "Cancer" "MeLoveYou" "Chamiseul" or "FieryDevil" on your T and know that you're dead, it's over, good game, one of your dolls is about to go on to a better place.

I love how Conquerer has this group mentality that they had it waaaaay harder than any other guild. That isn't reality. Though I do respect how you've fared in spite of this, don't start thinking what you faced was anything special. Every factor guild member has had difficulty leveling, it's just yours seems worse because you can only notice your own plight. qq.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol. I think what we are trying to say is: stop QQing, just because conq is number one at the moment does not mean the server is dead. As for KOS, rq brought this on themselves so please.. stfu if a conq 20 levels higher killed you.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    3/4 of those venos KoS RQ as well. So we do know :)

Been happening to CQ for longer, not to mention that RQ and BL seem to be unable to decide how much they hate each other now. One minute you'll see RQ and BL beating the **** out of each other, the next you'll see them grinding near each other and even teaming up to kill people. It's kind of confusing b:surrender
    I love how Conquerer has this group mentality that they had it waaaaay harder than any other guild. That isn't reality. Though I do respect how you've fared in spite of this, don't start thinking what you faced was anything special. Every factor guild member has had difficulty leveling, it's just yours seems worse because you can only notice your own plight. qq.

Don't make bad assumptions Shaye, stick to what you do best. You know what I mean.

Conqueror obviously haven't had it the worst, but that group mentality that you've mentioned is non-existent. CQ members accept that they'll be killed, crashed and have their miji wasted. Then when they're not picking flowers, they go out and get our own back. b:pleased

I can't remember what guild that crying idiot is in but she shouldn't even be on the server if it's too much for her.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    To the few CQ I will never have respect for: Stfu and play the game. No need to resort to personal attacks like so many of you do. RQ doesn't cry about KoS with CQ, and we never will. We aren't afraid of you no matter how strong you are, and we never will be. So you can stop boosting your egos by claiming that your enemies are sooo afraid of you because you guys are just sooo good. Sorry to break it to you, but all you have on us is levels. That's it.

To the few CQ I respect: b:bye

To Mezzy: b:kiss

In regards to the topic: The first few posts in this thread seemed to be about RQ. So I think I'll set a few things straight. I hear people left in right QQ'ing after they get pwned by an RQ that "all they do is pk lowbies". To set the record straight, you can stfu and take your free town tele because RQ kills EVERYONE. We kill lowbies, we kill people our level, and we kill people higher than us. If you deny that, you're either flat our lying, or you're an ignorant fool. We've won TW's against lower level, equal level, and higher level guilds than us, and that's an undeniable fact. If RQ didn't exist on this server, it would be a sad excuse for a PvP server. The only "PvP" that would be happening is BLT and CQ when they go to TW and when they go out of their way from leveling to go fight. If you do not agree with the fact that RQ pk's EVERYONE [including lowbies] then you rolled the wrong server; Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary are but a few clicks away.

Remember folks, it's a game, get over your egos, get over your need to personally attack people and degrade them.

P.S. - CQ sucks >_>
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    that was the day deity was told to leave b:cute
    good. we don't need any of that PVP **** on this server.
    geez, what do people think, that this is some kind of free-for-all pixel fight?

we're trying to kill monstars here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job CQ getting rid of him. who knows what would happen if this player-killing trend continued. i shudder at the thought.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Deity sold his account, someone else is using him now b:surrender
    Saw him as director of some guild, you're not completely rid of him b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Don't make bad assumptions Shaye, stick to what you do best. You know what I mean.

Ooooh baby, I love it when you talk dirty to me. Now I really want to know who you are, but I'll admit the mystery is somewhat intriguing. ;D
    Conqueror obviously haven't had it the worst, but that group mentality that you've mentioned is non-existent. CQ members accept that they'll be killed, crashed and have their miji wasted. Then when they're not picking flowers, they go out and get our own back. b:pleased

From an outsider's perspective, yes, it does exist. It's okay, everyone has trouble seeing their own flaws. Just as you guys point out things in RageQuit we fail to see in ourselves, we too can tell you guys aren't as perfect as many of you think you are. Though I will be the first to say that I <3 many of your members, this is one of the things that has bothered me from the start. That, and the constant ego-stroking. You're cockier than Pandora, for ****'s sake. THAT ISN'T EASY.