Giants in Time

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    I go to fb29 when I do my WorldMission to kill the RQs that camp it, what is the problem with camping people that are 7-8x WHO ARE CAMPING people that are barely over 30. Not sure what kind of logic you were granted but it really fails you there. LoL mad props for your excuse as to why you were sitting on fb29 still, really out of all the BS you can pull out I didn't expect that one. Nonetheless, I'm flattered that I deserve such attention from ragequit.

Who is the hypocrite now?

Lol I am fairly certain we have no lvl 30s in our guild therefore when I port and I hear Warmachine I'm just trying to do my fb you (enter insult) You're killing more than just rq haha. But it's adorable you tried to play that card.

It isn't an excuse it's the truth I never do fb29 nor am I ever around there unless I use a guild port to Orchid Temple to get to adc quick, fast and in a hurry. But usually twice a week or so We hear from the few people who do camp those areas you and a few other random conq, integ ect are killing them.

I understand why you're killing them but that doesn't mean I shouldn't come to help get rid of you ^_-.
    RQ getting called to FB29. This quote is so delicious I could put it in a sandwich and eat it.

Lol care to explain why I spotted you outside of fb 29 tonight with no rq in sight? So killing you while heading into adc to do my daily stone that was just a plus =p
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    severan wrote: »
    Yes, RQ camps FB29. Yes we kill the lowbies there and watch them suffer. We even asked PWhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.phpI to sell FB 29 to us so we can get a free teleport to that place and camp it once every 2 hours.
    We don't care what you people have to comment on it. If you can do it better, do it. Don't say it. We also kill RQ players who camp it too much. I've done some of that myself personally.

If you have a problem with RQ camping FB29 please call The RQ carebear's hot line for assistance.

That's not really it, I remember when I was in RQ and we were rolling in L2 we were always praising the fact that we were winning fights when the odds were clearly against us. We didn't spend our time picking on lowbies because they didn't represent a challenge for us. For some reason once the guild stepped on perfect world, I'd guess mostly because of the "fresh new blood" that were the new members, everything changed. Too many of them are "wannabe bad **** grifers/pkers" that enlarge their e-peen by 1-2 shoting someone that clearly doesn't have any chance to defend himself. I already gave Pandora/Mystic props for staying on the server, pretty sure the guild itself would gain more proper "Respect" if it wasn't of the fact that RQ is now more or less filled with baddies that think they're hot **** because they have a red name which they farmed on people who didn't even stand a chance to win to begin with. If you ever wondered why I declined going back to RQ mystic well now you know why.
    Lol I am fairly certain we have no lvl 30s in our guild therefore when I port and I hear Warmachine I'm just trying to do my fb you (enter insult) You're killing more than just rq haha. But it's adorable you tried to play that card.

Lol don't ******** me, you were standing on the borderline of safezone/non-safezone hitting any lowbies that tried to venture in. I never kill anything more than RQ there, or bloodlust. It did happen that I hit 1-2 randoms on the way but I apologized after as it was clearly not intentional

I understand why you're killing them but that doesn't mean I shouldn't come to help get rid of you ^_-.

Come and Try =]
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree with WarMachine.
    PW RQ think that this PvP makes them pro.
    Personally, any pvp that has 1 shotting isn't pro to me.

Hopefully, as me and a lot of others hope, A lot of the pw players will leave RQ when Aion comes out ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For some reason once the guild stepped on perfect world, I'd guess mostly because of the "fresh new blood" that were the new members, everything changed. Too many of them are "wannabe bad **** grifers/pkers" that enlarge their e-peen by 1-2 shoting someone that clearly doesn't have any chance to defend himself. I already gave Pandora/Mystic props for staying on the server, pretty sure the guild itself would gain more proper "Respect" if it wasn't of the fact that RQ is now more or less filled with baddies that think they're hot **** because they have a red name which they farmed on people who didn't even stand a chance to win to begin with.

Agreed. However, there are a good number of RQ who do mainly pk around their own level. 6-7x is fair game for quite a few people in the guild.

Though it is fun pking at wraith events sometimes, picking up kills on players faster than you can kill mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Lol care to explain why I spotted you outside of fb 29 tonight with no rq in sight? So killing you while heading into adc to do my daily stone that was just a plus =p

Nothing to do with beefums (of RedHawk, yes), elementX or bigtime. Nope, definitely not those guys. I went in there to AOE all the noobies. Oh and lure silver frost on them. Cuz dats how we roll in CQ. b:cool
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Honestly you guys are generalizing way too much. Usually the fb29 campers in RQ do their own thing and when conq or Gz or someone else shows up, then they call for backup. I just think because RQ was famous for camping fb29, the new members seem think they have to be "baller" and do the same thing.

We aren't all lowbie killing crazed people, some of us actually do enjoy a challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
    edited January 2009

Lol don't ******** me, you were standing on the borderline of safezone/non-safezone hitting any lowbies that tried to venture in. I never kill anything more than RQ there, or bloodlust. It did happen that I hit 1-2 randoms on the way but I apologized after as it was clearly not intentional

Come and Try =]

Lmao? Are you serious? I was out of safe with Hiko chasing you around the last time I was even in fb29. How is that killing lowbies?

My guild knows I don't kill the little fb'ers nor do I condone it I've even threatened to kill Flew if I saw his name on wc again for camping

I think someone is just sore they were called out qq.

You're about as good @ lying as you are being a warrior. GG.

Protip- Lowbie killing is anyone who is under 6x. If you can equip a green weapon you're fair game.

PostScript- Mua when I saw you none of those people were even around except beefums lol. Like I said no RQ in site. Thanks for playing try again.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissMisery - Lost City
    MissMisery - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    Just one question for your RQs. IN CASE (I mean just in case) RQ no longer exists on LC for some reason, where are your guys plan to go? for sure you can not be guildless I think.

I do have a answer for this question, the answer makes me believe RQ will exists on LC longer then any of us may think off.

RQ will always exist. We are family. b:cute
    Taking a PW break, maybe forever. <3 Riot <3
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    PostScript- Mua when I saw you none of those people were even around except beefums lol. Like I said no RQ in site. Thanks for playing try again.

Hm, let's see. I was flying OUTSIDE the secret passage and Beefums was kissing my feet. Could it be that I'd just killed beefums and the others were off elsewhere? Nah, that's crazy! Obviously beefums was killed by an invisible world boss and I was flying over the noobies trying to pick which one to kill. Yeah, that's gotta be it. Cause that's what we do in CQ. Terrorising lowbies and taking names, and I couldn't find any names. b:cool
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Nothing to do with beefums (of RedHawk, yes), elementX or bigtime. Nope, definitely not those guys. I went in there to AOE all the noobies. Oh and lure silver frost on them. Cuz dats how we roll in CQ. b:cool

i was quite white, i was just enjoying my self watching pvp while i was programming.

I was stuck in secret passage from an earlier fight against QZ Inte and some other 7x and 8x.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Hm, let's see. I was flying OUTSIDE the secret passage and Beefums was kissing my feet. Could it be that I'd just killed beefums and the others were off elsewhere? Nah, that's crazy! Obviously beefums was killed by an invisible world boss and I was flying over the noobies trying to pick which one to kill. Yeah, that's gotta be it. Cause that's what we do in CQ. Terrorising lowbies and taking names, and I couldn't find any names. b:cool

Lol! So rq were there what? An hour ago? That was your excuse for being there... so pro... so pro.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Lmao? Are you serious? I was out of safe with Hiko chasing you around the last time I was even in fb29. How is that killing lowbies?

LoL, still trying to pretend you were actually there because someone said I was there on guildchat? Such a fool. You were ALREADY in tombs when I got there. Not to mention you were there again last night according to what people said on guildchat b:surrender
    I think someone is just sore they were called out qq.

Called out on what? You didn't call me out on anything sounds like you're trying to find a thousand of excuse of why you would be near fb29. Why were you there last night? I wasn't there and when I told FSweet and 5dfunLoL, they LoL'ed.

You're about as good @ lying as you are being a warrior. GG.

Good one? Not sure what I'm lying about as I have absolutely nothing to win out of this you're the tard here trying to save his face. It's really funny when people call me terrible especially when it comes from people like you, who are 7x and clearly never pvped against me in any area. Assumptions don't win arguments I thought you would know that already. But just to prove you wrong even when I was in BloodLust no one in CQ ever called me a "bad warrior" even deity himself never claimed that.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    i was quite white, i was just enjoying my self watching pvp while i was programming.

I was stuck in secret passage from an earlier fight against QZ Inte and some other 7x and 8x.
    You're always white lol
    Lol! So rq were there what? An hour ago? That was your excuse for being there... so pro... so pro.

You saw elementX's post, ask him/her if I was there at the same time. But this is kinda fun, I wonder, what do YOU think I was doing, hm? I mean, seriously man. You've spent the last few posts all like "oooh CQ near FB29, that's gotta mean something!"

I do think that people on Lost City are waaaaaay too jumpy to call random PK for CQ and GZ, but I'd love to know why. What, do they think because they got an SS of themselves walking into Chaotiic's AOE it means Daikoku's gonna be like "Right, we're guilty, let's all kill lowbies now!"

Let's assume that you're right and I was near FB29 and beefums somehow died on his own and RQ magically disapppeared as soon as I entered. Ok, so now what? Does the Mua in this picture start lowbie killing and magically hush it up so the other people in there (some of whom were also CQ lol) never mention it? Does he start a teaparty? Order pizza?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009
    LoL, still trying to pretend you were actually there because someone said I was there on guildchat? Such a fool. You were ALREADY in tombs when I got there. Not to mention you were there again last night from what people said on guildchat b:surrender

Bad liar is bad. Why do you have to pretend?
    If you're going to try to troll me preez do a better job k thanks?

Called out on what? You didn't call me out on anything sounds like you're trying to find a thousand of excuse of why you would be near fb29. Why were you there last night? I wasn't there and when I told FSweet and 5dfunLoL, they LoL'ed.

Lol I do enjoy your reasoning for being in fb though. You go into fb to kill rq yet you end up killing more lowbies in sp than you do rq... isn't that somehow being hypocritical and possibly counter productive?

@ least I'm smart enough not to use Aoe's so I don't catch others around me in it. Intentional or not.

Good one? Not sure what I'm lying about as I have absolutely nothing to win out of this you're the tard here trying to save his face. It's really funny when people call me terrible especially when it comes from people like you, who are 7x and clearly never pvped against me in TW or Mass PvP. Assumptions don't win arguments I thought you would know that already. But just to prove you wrong even when I was in BloodLust doubt anyone in CQ would of called me a "bad warrior" even deity himself never claimed that.

You have nothing to win but you're trying to justify things that you end up doing the same as the rq you're "hunting" lol i.e. Secret Passage pvp

I can call you terrible because I've pvp'd against you on the map. Usually in Sanc when you're doing your "wq".

Of course no one is going to call you a baddie now that you're in their guild that's how these things work. How is it THAT difficult to understand?

So again you keep giving your reasoning that's obviously skewed enough as is. I'll just snicker from your ridiculous posts.

I suggest you lurk moar.

Let's assume that you're right and I was near FB29 and beefums somehow died on his own and RQ magically disapppeared as soon as I entered. Ok, so now what? Does the Mua in this picture start lowbie killing and magically hush it up so the other people in there (some of whom were also CQ lol) never mention it? Does he start a teaparty? Order pizza?

I never said Beefums wasn't there I know he was lol I told him I avenged his death when I killed you.

Nor did I say rq wasn't there @ some point in time because let's be honest we both know they are. But I DID said when I SHOWED UP. No rq where anywhere near fb 29 I saw just you. No I didn't see you kill lowbies. But you were fairly red. So naturally I pk'd you. Beefums was red as well so I was certain all that red didn't come from him. Either way I played it safe and pk'd you if you were killing lowbies or not.

/story.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You're always white lol

You saw elementX's post, ask him/her if I was there at the same time. But this is kinda fun, I wonder, what do YOU think I was doing, hm? I mean, seriously man. You've spent the last few posts all like "oooh CQ near FB29, that's gotta mean something!"

I do think that people on Lost City are waaaaaay too jumpy to call random PK for CQ and GZ, but I'd love to know why. What, do they think because they got an SS of themselves walking into Chaotiic's AOE it means Daikoku's gonna be like "Right, we're guilty, let's all kill lowbies now!"

I know i hate red...and no you called chaotic cause bigtime killed you, wait it was pandalord and chaotic you called 2 9x for the 8x that killed you QQ some more. All the RQ there were stuck afk after a fight ended, and as i said i was there cause i was doing some writing. and picking on you lol, i find it funny.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol, this entire thread has just become about RQ vs CQ now..
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    You have nothing to win but you're trying to justify things that you end up doing the same as the rq you're "hunting" lol i.e. Secret Passage pvp

Yeah, I'm huting KOS because they don't come to me, I'm not hunting lowbies because I actually like challenge.
    I can call you terrible because I've pvp'd against you on the map. Usually in Sanc when you're doing your "wq".

Never seen you at fish/undine, wall, intrepid, where I usually pvp. Seen you once at sanc and you had a full party grinding bunnies from safe zone when there was like 2-3 of us? Is that also when you claimed I couldn't possibly kill you and you then proceeded to get **** and then QQed saying you would of used turtle ( lol who turtles in pvp ).

Of course no one is going to call you a baddie now that you're in their guild that's how these things work. How is it THAT difficult to understand?

Can you read? I did specify "When I was in bloodlust" which means they were my enemy and they never called me bad, I'm no egoist but I'm clearly among the best WRs on the server denying is just being bitter. Which is I guess what you are b:kiss

So again you keep giving your reasoning that's obviously skewed enough as is. I'll just snicker from your ridiculous posts.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I know i hate red...and no you called chaotic cause bigtime killed you, wait it was pandalord and chaotic you called 2 9x for the 8x that killed you QQ some more. All the RQ there were stuck afk after a fight ended, and as i said i was there cause i was doing some writing. and picking on you lol, i find it funny.

I didn't call them, Celes needed 3vs1 to kill me and we both know I could walk all over you, which is why you had to hide in that little corner to try and attack me (and failed of course).
    I never said Beefums wasn't there I know he was lol I told him I avenged his death when I killed you.

Nor did I say rq wasn't there @ some point in time because let's be honest we both know they are. But I DID said when I SHOWED UP. No rq where anywhere near fb 29 I saw just you. No I didn't see you kill lowbies. But you were fairly red. So naturally I pk'd you. Beefums was red as well so I was certain all that red didn't come from him. Either way I played it safe and pk'd you if you were killing lowbies or not.

/story.
    Ok, I'm going to stop talking to you now. I can't tell if you just like talking or you're actually stupid, so.. yeah. I'll just keep talking to the mage who can't nuke an LA veno instead, k?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, I'm huting KOS because they don't come to me, I'm not hunting lowbies because I actually like challenge.

Never seen you at fish/undine, wall, intrepid, where I usually pvp. Seen you once at sanc and you had a full party grinding bunnies from safe zone when there was like 2-3 of us? Is that also when you claimed I couldn't possibly kill you and you then proceeded to get **** and then QQed saying you would of used turtle ( lol who turtles in pvp ).

Can you read? I did specify "When I was in bloodlust" which means they were my enemy and they never called me bad, I'm no egoist but I'm clearly among the best WRs on the server denying is just being bitter. Which is I guess what you are b:kiss

I go to intrepid from time to time I usually have no reason to go to fish ever because I'm not high enough to fish.

Lol a whole party? I wasn't aware me and Buddha bless were counted as 6 people?

Yea 3 of you.... devine sezz and you... those are all 89+ against 2 7x? That sounds like fun?

OH GOD please tell me you screenshotted killing me? I would love to see it? Seriously post it. Because I talk enough **** where that would shut me up.

But I would assume it's difficult to take screenies of things that never happened? ...amitirite?

As for one of the best warriors on the server? That depends on how deep you want to go lol... wr's better than you.. let's see

VVarrior
    SeijuroHiko
    GstormT
    Densetsu
    Deity
    Sezz

And this isn't biased. This is from actual pvp I've encountered.
    Everyone I've mentioned above is much more proficient with timing their stuns and seem to have much higher rate of survivability because of it.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Just a quick message to RQ- Please tell Coraline to get new armour, she dies faster than robe wearers. I didn't even have time to get off my stun spell, It was like "WTF where did her HP go?"

Kthnx.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Deity

We going off skill or who only pvps with full vigor so he can dragon first everytime? xD

and lol at densetsu b:chuckle <3
    edited January 2009
    Just a quick message to RQ- Please tell Coraline to get new armour, she dies faster than robe wearers. I didn't even have time to get off my stun spell, It was like "WTF where did her HP go?"

Kthnx.

I could say the same about you lol. =/
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I could say the same about you lol. =/

A light armour veno vs a WB dying fast is nothing extraordinary, SoAsian got a few good kills on me before I levelled up some skills and started to focus on tactics more.

An archer dying waaaaaaaay faster than clerics and mages is a whole different story. I usually have to actually throw in a stun or two to keep robes nice and still. I looked away from Coraline's Hp bar to check my cooldowns and when I looked back there was nothing there lol.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A light armour veno vs a WB dying fast is nothing extraordinary, SoAsian got a few good kills on me before I levelled up some skills and started to focus on tactics more.

An archer dying waaaaaaaay faster than clerics and mages is a whole different story. I usually have to actually throw in a stun or two to keep robes nice and still. I looked away from Coraline's Hp bar to check my cooldowns and when I looked back there was nothing there lol.

You can change your opinions of how you're not a baddie and cora is, remember you die just as easy 1 shot. Don't QQ about peoples gears when In fact you're no one to talk.

Oh please mention I was a higher lvl and ect, Like it matters rofl. So bad.
    It's PvP server, And you die hella easy dude.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009

OH GOD please tell me you screenshotted killing me? I would love to see it? Seriously post it. Because I talk enough **** where that would shut me up.

But I would assume it's difficult to take screenies of things that never happened? ...amitirite?

K. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/117/20090117215448ad8.jpg
    As for one of the best warriors on the server? That depends on how deep you want to go lol... wr's better than you.. let's see

VVarrior
    SeijuroHiko
    GstormT
    Densetsu
    Deity
    Sezz

-VVarrior - Can't recall much pvp against him, so I can't comment.

-SeijuroHiko clearly biased but whatever, he was running around trying to stun me as I was killing some RQs heading to fb29, he failed at it too. Not sure what's so good about him, definitely not his stunning abilities.

-GstormT He's good no doubt but he kept going for me in mass PvPs instead of our clothies. Can't say he really have the best target priorities, unless I'm that much trouble? Don't think so.

-Densetsu Hmm can't remember much only time I fought him was when I Was crashing his fish parties and he didn't do anything exceptional, I think I actually had him stunned the whole time =/

-Deity He was good in the end. His gear as always been better than me so there isn't much I could do 1v1, lost a few times but when it came down to duels my stuns timing were pretty much on par if not slightly better. He always had much more hp/dmgoutput than I did so it was always hard to beat him.

-Sezz Good Warrior even tho he mouthed me in the past ;D, had some good pvp with and against him.

Then again, you hate me so it's hard to believe you're not biased, I'm sure if I joined RQ instead of CQ you would hold a totally different opinion. b:laugh

Anyways, Keep thinking I'm bad, I'll keep beasting people in TWs.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    You can change your opinions of how you're not a baddie and cora is, remember you die just as easy 1 shot. Don't QQ about peoples gears when In fact you're no one to talk.

Oh please mention I was a higher lvl and ect, Like it matters rofl. So bad.
    It's PvP server, And you die hella easy dude.

I don't remember saying that I'm pro. In fact, yeah I suck, I'm too lazy to get good gear and way too poor to keep my spells levelled. But if anything that's more reason for Coraline to do something about her gear lol.

Thank you for your contribution b:bye
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't remember saying that I'm pro. In fact, yeah I suck, I'm too lazy to get good gear and way too poor to keep my spells levelled. But if anything that's more reason for Coraline to do something about her gear lol.

Thank you for your contribution b:bye

So because you don't take the time to get good gear, or level your skills. That means other people have to? What kinda hypocrite are you?

You still have no right to call other people out.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009

pwnt, dont expect to see dt reply for a while
    edited January 2009
    K. http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/117/20090117215448ad8.jpg

-VVarrior - Can't recall much pvp against him, so I can't comment.

-SeijuroHiko clearly biased but whatever, he was running around trying to stop stun me as I was killing some RQs heading to fb29, he failed at it too. Not sure what's so good about him, definitely not his stunning abilities.

-GstormT He's good no doubt but he kept going for me in mass PvPs instead of our clothies. Can't say he really have the best target priorities, unless I'm that much trouble? Don't think so.

-Densetsu Hmm can't remember much only time I fought him was when I Was crashing his fish parties and he didn't do anything exceptional, I think I actually had him stunned the whole time =/

-Deity He was good in the end. His gear as always been better than me so there isn't much I could do 1v1, lost a few times but when it came down to duels my stuns timing were pretty much on par if not slightly better. He always had much more hp/dmgoutput than I did so it was always hard to beat him.

Then again, you hate me so it's hard to believe you're not biased, I'm sure if I joined RQ instead of CQ you would hold a totally different opinion. b:laugh

Anyways, Keep thinking I'm bad, I'll keep beasting people in TWs.

why aren't there any DestroyTokyo deals on your page? Oh yea thats when you asked me to stand still unbuffed and see if you could kill me with hellspark.

Buffed when we were fighitng though. You can't do it. You tried. It takes two.

As for the wrs, Clearly you haven't seen Seiji since his beastly 89 tranformation I mean ffs he solod Starang and he is what 88 AND a wb?
    If I was biased I would have mentioned Sinnerz and Niwa =p.

Densetsu I am aware of simply because of the tw's we had with him same with GstormT

Deity I think we all know his gear made him better than everyone else. But although it's an excuse it's true none the less.

Notice you didn't say anything about Sezz... maybe that's because he is in your guild =p.

Isn't THAT being a little biased?

But serioulsy I can say with Sezz I just don't move when he is on me. Fighting him and Devine is stupid.

Now in sanc when I saw you and Lllama You stunned me yes but I was still able to move around enough to hit llama a few times before I died.

THIS is where my logic is coming from.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    So because you don't take the time to get good gear, or level your skills. That means other people have to? What kinda hypocrite are you?

You still have no right to call other people out.

No, listen a second, ok, stop drooling over your Screenshots of lowbie kills long enough to get this. Coraline sucks, k? You came on the thread all like "Why are you talking, you're baddie too."

Counter argument: If I'm baddie, that makes her even worse. b:pleased

Imagine what I'd do to her if my Wood Mastery was maxed? **** the Phoenix, I'd just get my little sister to poke random buttons on my keyboard and kill her.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror