Phoenix Veno - Cry to someone else

Options

Comments

• Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:cry i tried killing my guildie's pheonix in a duel......im like 8x n it was only 60+. I double spark and guess what...the veno just heal her pet and im back to square one....

hell even Lessie's pheonix can kill me in pvp b:angry lolx
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Quoted. For. Freaking. Truth.

If every other person who QQed about Phoenixes would talk like that then I'd have a lot more respect for them. Hell, I'd even help send tickets for the fix.
    The Phoenixes are not overpowered.

Mua dies in 1 Deadlyshot, I don't know why people worry about a silly bird which can't fight you without it's 1 shot owner.

Speaking of which, AssassinFox totally sucks, FYI 1 shotted by a stun arrow. I think I had it SSed too. brb.

Mua camps the 5x areas with her phoenix and when a 9X archer whoops her ****, she complains and QQs about high level players killing lowbies. b:shutup Hypocrite.

The trick is to fly at a 74 altitude and keep pressing "T" to view the green dots that appear around you.

Having said that, without Deity this game sucks.
    Kthnxbai Phoenix World International

Darkfall here I come. If Darkfall sucks there's always Aion and WoW
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've survived 9x pheonix bleed in robes before. Sadly I had to use bramble + pk pot + switch + charm + Hp regen skill... So annoying... and it left me with no Mana. Luckily the WF was dead by then from my bleed and stunskill. b:shutup

Hehe, I hope if they fix the bleed bug, they don't nerf the pheonix in pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've survived 9x pheonix bleed in robes before. Sadly I had to use bramble + pk pot + switch + charm + Hp regen skill... So annoying... and it left me with no Mana. Luckily the WF was dead by then from my bleed and stunskill. b:shutup

All that trouble for 9 seconds of death threat?
    Try Cleansing pots, make 1 today... Forget your fear of bleed for 9 seconds.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anashra - Heavens Tear
    Anashra - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow, another "nerf the venos" post. How about you just stop the whining and actually learn how to fight instead of expecting a class that's already vulnerable in many ways to be nerfed. Every class has it's strengths and weaknesses. We could ask for all the melee classes to be nerfed as well so they don't hit us poor squishy venos so hard. How would that be? Would you want your class nerfed just so you don't hurt us poor squishy venos so bad? So stop with the whining and develop some strategies instead. We all have a hard time with certain aspects of the game. Learn to deal with it like the rest of us have to.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    They won't fix it, ever.

So, stop crying and get used to it.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

you know if u have taken ur time to get the lvl 79 skills that wouldn't have been necessary :P or bramble, spark orb, spark lvl 3, u get the same effect but for 5 secs longer
  • Wulph - Heavens Tear
    Wulph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i came up with this awsome idea

kill the pet.!
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    The Phoenixes are not overpowered. Bleed is. Yes.

Mua dies in 1 Deadlyshot, I don't know why people worry about a silly bird which can't fight you without it's 1 shot owner. 1 deadly shot from a 9x archer to a 7x veno, clearly this is a good example to use in discussions of overpowered features.

Mua camps the 5x areas with her phoenix and when a 9X archer whoops her ****, she complains and QQs about high level players killing lowbies. b:shutup Hypocrite.I think there are 2 Muas, one that gets camped at Butterflies by RQ and BL, one of whom is this guy who is so pro. Then the other one that camps 5x areas doing what we can only assume is pking and somehow manages to stay in CQ even though it would get him instantly kicked. I'd like to meet Mua #2. I think if I was a 9x Archer I might be able to kill him and avenge all those poor non-existant lowbies.

Keep the **** coming, you have no idea how amusing it is to watch a 9x so proud of killing a 7x that he literally talks about it in every PK/Phoenix-related thread. But then, can we really expect anything else from RQ? b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow, another "nerf the venos" post. How about you just stop the whining and actually learn how to fight instead of expecting a class that's already vulnerable in many ways to be nerfed. Every class has it's strengths and weaknesses. We could ask for all the melee classes to be nerfed as well so they don't hit us poor squishy venos so hard. How would that be? Would you want your class nerfed just so you don't hurt us poor squishy venos so bad? So stop with the whining and develop some strategies instead. We all have a hard time with certain aspects of the game. Learn to deal with it like the rest of us have to.

lol this isnt a "nerf the veno thread" in fact, if you care to read the original thread post, its the opposite. and if you care to read ANY of our posts, we arent asking to nerf the VENO nor the PHOENIX, just the BLEED that DOESNT RECEIVE PVP REDUCTION. you fail, learn to read and then come back and post.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anashra - Heavens Tear
    Anashra - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh I read it just fine. Basically what you're doing is whining about getting pwned by a pet skill, yet if it was one of your skills pwning people you wouldn't be whining at all. You'd be talking smack to other people who had the utter nerve to complain about your pwnage skill. Well, since you obviously have no clue how a veno works, I'll explain it to you. We use pets. Our pets have skills. If you don't like the skills as they function, tough. We pay through the nose for those skills, so it's not unreasonable to expect at least one of them to be great. Figure out some new tactics and stop whining and talking smack.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with flesh ream at all. Upgrade your armor and weapon and stfu.

Foxes cant kill jack **** without ripping working as it does. It was fixed before, and was then left unfixed for a reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Keep the **** coming, you have no idea how amusing it is to watch a 9x so proud of killing a 7x that he literally talks about it in every PK/Phoenix-related thread. But then, can we really expect anything else from RQ? b:laugh
    There are no 9X archers in RQ, get your information right, I left CQ months ago(when I was 5X) because they had no balls for random pk. Same thing happened with Bloodlust. I never joined RQ for reasons that go way back for stuff that happened on Rohan. Even in Aion I decided to go with RiP, I just don't fit in with them, they're too hardcore.

9X killing 7X, yeah I do that. I even kill 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X and 8X players. I do it because I can. It's a PVP server if you want complain take it to the tea party server or continue to QQ here. b:shutup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    There are no 9X archers in RQ, get your information right, I left CQ months ago(when I was 5X) because they had no balls for random pk. Same thing happened with Bloodlust. I never joined RQ for reasons that go way back for stuff that happened on Rohan. Even in Aion I decided to go with RiP, I just don't fit in with them, they're too hardcore.

There are, Stariss and Lrod joined RQ. Lrod being 96.
    There's nothing wrong with flesh ream at all. Upgrade your armor and weapon and stfu.

Foxes cant kill jack **** without ripping working as it does. It was fixed before, and was then left unfixed for a reason.

There was no problem with ripping bite/flesh ream until a pet with the patk / atk speed of the phoenix came out. A 90 phoenix has 4096 patk unbuffed ( I don't know what % adds the self buff) and everyone ( or I hope so ) knows that ripping bite/flesh ream damage is based on a % of the patk of your pet, I think level 5 ripping bite is 250%. Do the math and tell yourself that it's non-reduced in pvp at the moment then go and tell me that it's not slightly too strong.
    ZzXVdr5.png
    edited January 2009
    Options
    talking smack? when did i talk smack about venos and phoenix, ill say this again. wait... in moron language ... LRN2REED. if pets bleed skilled isnt PvP damage reduced , why is mine? why is BM's? why is any other class that has a bleed skill? because you "pay through the nose" for it? so what? i pore lots of money into my skills, does that mean that they shouldnt have the PvP reduction that everyone else does?

edit: ren, a LA full fox form veno will destroy melee classes, i know a ****ign amazing LA veno, she can still kill me every now and again, fox form debuffs work quite well.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

9X killing 7X, yeah I do that. I even kill 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X and 8X players. I do it because I can. It's a PVP server if you want complain take it to the tea party server or continue to QQ here. b:shutup

Oh, now that is where we're not getting each other. I'm not complaining because you're a 9x. It's annoying, sure, but it's a PVP server, like you said.

What I do find amusing is that you've made such a big deal out of it, like one-shotting a lower level light armour veno is such an accomplishment!

I've had plenty of amusing kills, even in the "carebear" CQ. But you don't see me in every RQ thread going "OMG I beat Isowen when she tried to pk me!", "OMG 6x RQ die faster than 3x RQ LOL" or "LOL I killed a 6x RQ with SPELLS. He died before my Phoenix even touched him!" etc etc etc.

I don't do that because it's nothing fancy. A 6x Phoenix kills 7x Clerics, some RQ members are ridiculously squishy and Venomancer spells (even light armour ones) can hurt, the same way your high level archer character can walk all over me.

Anyway, Ren, if you can't kill jack without the bleed bug then I don't think it's these guys who need to upgrade their armour and weapon. I'm not exactky the king of PVP but even I know how to kill without one. Just bear in mind that we still have two methods of healing (pots not included), a spell that returns deflect damage when you are hit by melee classes, and an AOE that has a decent chance of stunning the target(s). Oh and a Phoenix. I should probably mention that.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh, now that is where we're not getting each other. I'm not complaining because you're a 9x. It's annoying, sure, but it's a PVP server, like you said.

What I do find amusing is that you've made such a big deal out of it, like one-shotting a lower level light armour veno is such an accomplishment!

I've had plenty of amusing kills, even in the "carebear" CQ. But you don't see me in every RQ thread going "OMG I beat Isowen when she tried to pk me!", "OMG 6x RQ die faster than 3x RQ LOL" or "LOL I killed a 6x RQ with SPELLS. He died before my Phoenix even touched him!" etc etc etc.

I don't do that because it's nothing fancy. A 6x Phoenix kills 7x Clerics, some RQ members are ridiculously squishy and Venomancer spells (even light armour ones) can hurt, the same way your high level archer character can walk all over me.
    I do it because...
    I try to fill in for Deity
    Deity's not around now, I miss him.
    dekciw wrote: »
    There are, Stariss and Lrod joined RQ. Lrod being 96.
    Lrod is back in BLT, Not long before Stariss follows him into BLT.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I do it because...

Deity's not around now, I miss him.

lol, I hope you're joking because I certainly was. But GL with that either way. I'm too boring to call you out on World Chat and SS every hit I do on every person. b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

You had to go and make it personal, didn't you... With this post you make it seem as if I'm the one that died to ur spells or faster then a 3x, which isn't true. It is true that ur phoenix killed me that time though (big accomplishment, a nix killing a robe cleric...).
    Although you forgot to mention that I one shot you twice without critting (and I'm a full vit cleric) and that inside secret passage i **** you while you ganked me from behind while I was killing another CQ. This shows that your not so great a pker as you claim, but only rely on that OP'd bugged pet of yours...

When I'm back from my week of snowboarding (I'm leaving in a few hours) I can afford dolls again, so my carebear period is over! See you then!

ps: I'm a he...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You had to go and make it personal, didn't you... With this post you make it seem as if I'm the one that died to ur spells or faster then a 3x, which isn't true. It is true that ur phoenix killed me that time though (big accomplishment, a nix killing a robe cleric...).

Although you forgot to mention that I one shot you twice without critting (and I'm a full vit cleric) and that inside secret passage i **** you while you ganked me from behind while I was killing another CQ. This shows that your not so great a pker as you claim, but only rely on that OP'd bugged pet of yours...

When I'm back from my week of snowboarding (I'm leaving in a few hours) I can afford dolls again, so my carebear period is over! See you then!

ps: I'm a he...
    Thank you for supporting my point, a little late but whatever b:victory

No, you werent the 6x, they were a mage which was the worst part. Last time I checked you weren't a he, or maybe you're another RQ who stares at female **** pixels? Yes, you are several levels above me, so it's also no accomplishment for you to kill me. I don't remember the secret passage incident you mention (SS would probably help) but I do remember our little fights near sanctuary, seeing as it was the first time a cleric had been smart enough to try using sleep on me.

Don't get all butthurt or offended, it's really not necessary.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Thank you for supporting my point, a little late but whatever b:victory

No, you werent the 6x, they were a mage which was the worst part. Last time I checked you weren't a he, or maybe you're another RQ who stares at female **** pixels? Yes, you are several levels above me, so it's also no accomplishment for you to kill me. I don't remember the secret passage incident you mention (SS would probably help) but I do remember our little fights near sanctuary, seeing as it was the first time a cleric had been smart enough to try using sleep on me.

Don't get all butthurt or offended, it's really not necessary.

I just play a female char 'cause male elves look ****, but thats beside the point...

I fail to see how I supported your point, your point was that you don't brag about your kills, which you then do in the same thread... The only reason I made a post about one shotting you was because you bragged about how you killed me, I'm not bragging about it or making a big deal out of it.
    The secret passage incident was when me and another RQ where fighting some CQ wb, when you showed up and attacked me from behind with ur herc. I had to run around a corner first to find you, then slept and one shot you without me ever coming close to dying.
    Only trying to prove my point here about you only relying on your nix in pvp, I know your lower lvl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I just play a female char 'cause male elves look ****, but thats beside the point...

I fail to see how I supported your point, your point was that you don't brag about your kills, which you then do in the same thread... The only reason I made a post about one shotting you was because you bragged about how you killed me, I'm not bragging about it or making a big deal out of it.
    The secret passage incident was when me and another RQ where fighting some CQ wb, when you showed up and attacked me from behind with ur herc. I had to run around a corner first to find you, then slept and one shot you without me ever coming close to dying.
    Only trying to prove my point here about you only relying on your nix in pvp, I know your lower lvl...

Read.. the post. Those are all things that I would probably brag about if i was in RQ (haha, and pigs would fly- oh wait..), but none of them is really that big a deal.

What you need to understand is that I use the phoenix to mess around with higher levels, it pisses them off a lot if/when they die and they then spend 10 minutes talking trash. Most venos don't actually think they're like some superhuman death machine, surprise!

Crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't expect to kill a higher level without the bleed, the key being that they're um.. higher level and stuff. But if I finish my Uni coursework and catch up to you I'd be more than happy to have a real fight. In the meantime, Amour (and apparently Pandora though he's never fought me lol >.>) are more than happy to tell anyone who'll listen about how bad I am. b:cute
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ridiculous, why is everyone on these servers always complaining about the over powered phoenix or any other class. This is in respones to the 100 threads about this

Assuming the Phoenix is the same as it is on MY servers (if not ignore this completely) Archers / mages can own them. I'm sure other classes can too if played properly but i never played them so i wont speak for them. Now forget dueling for a minute cause i rarely do it, here and there i play ganking classes.

Any good ranged class with the right build can own a Phoenix Veno before the pet even gets to them. If you don't believe that lets log back on to MY, my 87 archer will wipe out your 90+ veno before you know what happened. I have done it tons of times, be glad to do it again. The only times in any single PvP, group PvP, or gank i will lose is i flat out f up, i dont see you coming, or if i don't realize its a heavy build, but the second time they will die just as easy as a Barb.

The people who complain that ANY class is over powered over another are people that just don't know how to take advantage of their own builds strengths. Every class can dominate another if they use their char correctly as the situation dictates. Sure you may run into other players you have trouble beating, maybe their build exploits your weakness, but in general, any class can own another

Their is no way to builld any class that can dominate all others. NONE, There is too much diversity in how you can build your char, something about you will be strong, something will be weak. Pick your poison and stop complaining

QQ to someone else about it being unfair

Ur funny I get one shot by venos pheonix before I can even use a skill....The bleed is overpowerd in my opinion cause it takes like a 1/3rd of my hp each tick and thats after the first attack ticks my heiro. That equals instant death. Also their stun they use doesnt allow me to DO ANYTHING. Also one of my friends has a pheonix and it is level 85, Im level 86 and his pheonix has better stats than me and I have +5 armor/jewls and a +6 sword. How is it a "Pet" should have better stats than an actual player with +ed items? Simply **** and extremely overpowered.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    fire On Water
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What you need to understand is that I use the phoenix to mess around with higher levels, it pisses them off a lot if/when they die and they then spend 10 minutes talking trash. Most venos don't actually think they're like some superhuman death machine, surprise!
    And you haven't met Ren (obviously a veno), The superhuman death machine, surprise!

Anyone seen ThoCon around? she was the only dumb veno I fought who actually let me kill her phoenix and then get herself killed.

*shrugs* venos are dumb because they are female.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
    edited January 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »

QFT my friend

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bookerwebb
    bookerwebb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    shut

the

fűck

up

wow someones taking it a little hard. he's got a valid point so you need to shut the hell up and quit being ignorant about others opinions. but in his case i'de say it's fact not opinion. b:angry
  • Lord_Dante - Sanctuary
    Lord_Dante - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »

i truly did laugh out loud when i heard this. so true
  • snicker
    snicker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PWI, please rename the pet skill called "Flesh Ream" to "Deadly Pet Bleed". That way the PC skill "Flesh Ream" can't be confused with/whined about any longer since they are then two entirely different skills. Problem solved.

b:chuckle
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have recently developed new strategy to fight against phoenix pet. All you
    need to do is hiding under the water and shoot venomancer from beneath the
    water. Since phoenix, the fire bird, afraid of water so much. b:chuckle.