Phoenix Veno - Cry to someone else

Options
124»

Comments

• Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pheonixes are not over powered. Period. Pheonixes cant kill most barbarians, neither can the venos with them. I may only be 66 but I've seen FSweet kill Ren <----Pheonix Carrier. I've also seen PandaNinja and Xei solo more than one person and with one of them having a pheonix. They didn't die. If you can 4v1 with one person having a pheonix, then they aren't over powered. End of Reply. Close thread please.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    anyone who thinks a class is over powered needs to think again
    (I don't think clerics are over powered i just say they are because I know they are) jk
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pheonixes are not over powered. Period. Pheonixes cant kill most barbarians, neither can the venos with them. I may only be 66 but I've seen FSweet kill Ren <----Pheonix Carrier. I've also seen PandaNinja and Xei solo more than one person and with one of them having a pheonix. They didn't die. If you can 4v1 with one person having a pheonix, then they aren't over powered. End of Reply. Close thread please.

Barbs are supposed to be hard to kill noob, if u get killed 1v1 by anyone within ur level range u have failed at ur class. How are u supposed to pull a cata and tank people if u die to 1 person.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear
    Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im pretty new to this game havent been playing long and from what ive seen in this thread is that loads and loads of people are moaning at us for the phoenix's cool skills, well when a pheonix costs u 20mil+ then u expect it to have a decent skill else it wont be worth paying that amount of money u just need to figure out a stratergy to take us down.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok, thats it, im quitting. You all are acting like stupid carebears... Hopefully, you all burn in a hot lava pit exept for Lessie and some people on lost city like all the lost city peeps in the post. Other than that, I hate ALL servers... Heavens Tear, Lost City and Sanctuary. STUPID wars COS YOU ALL KEEP BICKERING OVER ONE STUPID THING AND THAT IS PVP!!! Zoe, you fail big time you stupid carebear, your stupid pvp advise dosn't help ****. Lessie, sorry what I said before, your awsome and your sig owns. Zoe can't even think of one good pvp logic... ALL OF HER PVP LOGIC STINKS!!!

So good bye you noobs.
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nice! It's interesting to see the tactics of another veno. My usual plan is almost the same:

FoxForm
    Phoenix Stun/Debuff
    Amp/Ripping bite

Then if they run, I'll go caster form and use Lucky Scarab to hold them, if they fight back i'll use Parasite Nova (or just Lucky Scarab if I'm low on chi) and Ironwood scarab to finish it off.

Btw Mua, use it in PWI reference, not PW-MY reference. Some of us dont even know what the hell your talking abou.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Barbs are supposed to be hard to kill noob, if u get killed 1v1 by anyone within ur level range u have failed at ur class. How are u supposed to pull a cata and tank people if u die to 1 person.

Yes but barbs are far more overpowerd as venomancers for reall..b:surrender

There suppose have high HP and Def making them excelent tanks but atm there hitting for more dammage then any other class (perdition being the main hurt)when discriptions says there dammage is low wich fits the clasic tank idea

So atm we have a class can barly be killed olmost impossible solo for any other class wich can 1 shot robies and 3-4 shot LA....And u guys QQ about venomancers being able do wat archers mage's barbs bm's clerics can do?

we can finnaly kill something quickly and you nubz cant handel it i say take away bleed or even phoenix but..then take away archers crits barbs dammage bm's stuns cuz in a way there all OP.

Start thinking of ways take out venomancers instead of non-stop QQ about taking us to the bottom of the pvp list again.

As for the next couple morons gone QQ your KOS dusnt count for CQ/GZ/BL your already KOS b:thanks
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can someone tell me what QQ is? :s
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can someone tell me what QQ is? :s

Q.Q , is supposed to be eyes with tears.
    ZzXVdr5.png
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh. Thanks. Can a gm pls lock this thread -.-
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh. Thanks. Can a gm pls lock this thread -.-

u make me wane roll your serv just make alt to pk u with b:thanks
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Jossie - Lost City
    Jossie - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:angry sry The venomancer and phoenix are not overpowered you know time and sacrifice to get 9999 feathers that the price for good
    >>>BATTLE PET <<<READ all venos need pay or farm over 25 mill coin to get pet please shut up !!b:angry
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Stop saying that ****, 25 mil for that kind of power any class would gladly pay. Also, for a veno 25 mil is not that hard to get.
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nerf phoenix severely, nuff said. overpowered.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    spirea wrote: »
    nerf phoenix severely, nuff said. overpowered.

True, it would be fine if it only **** robes, but light and robes?

Overpowered. I have a veno thats level 45 and already has 22.1 million so its true it's not hard to get.
    Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
  • Evenixus - Heavens Tear
    Evenixus - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The phoenix itself is not overpowered, it hits fast and hard for a battle pet that costs $200, it’s the flesh ream that’s the problem. With ALL skills in pwi there’s a damage reduction from PvE To PvP aswell as your actual defences, this is so you don’t one shot everyone you see (I mean seriously, if I hit on players what I hit on mobs, pk would be pointless)

The flesh ream for most high level pets, including phoenixes dose not have this reduction. If a phoenix bleeds a mob it will hit 2.1k, if that same phoenix bleeds me, it will hit 2.1k Gms have hinted there gonna do something about it and have (from what I heard) nerfed Bramble hood. Lets just hope the bugged flesh ream is next on the list.
  • rozen2
    rozen2 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How is Flesh Ream on other servers? The Chinese, Philippines, Malaysians, etc. Is it bugged too? Or is PWi the only server with bugged Flesh Ream. If it worked the same way as other servers then I doubt they would change it.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:angry sry The venomancer and phoenix are not overpowered you know time and sacrifice to get 9999 feathers that the price for good
    >>>BATTLE PET <<<READ all venos need pay or farm over 25 mill coin to get pet please shut up !!b:angry

I think you should shut up since you dont realize the true value of a battle pet.

Farming 25 mil is NOTHING for a veno compared to what the phoenix is worth and what it does. 25 mil is not alot of money in this game.
    Its a couple of lucky moulder drops in fb69. Phoenix is very powerful because its suppose to be and ENDGAME pet for venos so they easily can compete with military rank 8 archers and wizards in pvp at lvl 100+.

On other servers a phoenix costs like 200 mil for a reason because a phoenix is not something every low lvl veno should be able to farm in 2-3 weeks. .

The pet is godlike and it pretty much gives venos the powers of gods in pvp. The chainstun + the bugged flesh ream skill will take out light + arcane users 10-12 lvl above. Ive seen lvl 70 phoenixes solo lvl 90+ wizards. I think thats worth a little bit more than 25 mil...
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes but barbs are far more overpowerd as venomancers for reall..b:surrender

There suppose have high HP and Def making them excelent tanks but atm there hitting for more dammage then any other class (perdition being the main hurt)when discriptions says there dammage is low wich fits the clasic tank idea

So atm we have a class can barly be killed olmost impossible solo for any other class wich can 1 shot robies and 3-4 shot LA....And u guys QQ about venomancers being able do wat archers mage's barbs bm's clerics can do?

we can finnaly kill something quickly and you nubz cant handel it i say take away bleed or even phoenix but..then take away archers crits barbs dammage bm's stuns cuz in a way there all OP.

Start thinking of ways take out venomancers instead of non-stop QQ about taking us to the bottom of the pvp list again.

As for the next couple morons gone QQ your KOS dusnt count for CQ/GZ/BL your already KOS b:thanks

Venos can kill without bugged phoenix bleed iv seen it done. Killing people your level and above takes very little ability for a phoenix user so u end up having hundreds of noob venos who think they are half-decent cos they can run away while clicking flesh ream and the other person dies. Your skills are faster than other casters and u can debuff, increase pdef and get a 75%all damage reduction which other casters cannot.
    Yet that isnt enough u must also have a pet that can kill people WITHOUT ANY input from u at all. Remember without flesh ream ur pet still deals a lot of damage with its normal attacks and attacks extremely quickly. OP it is. Too cheap it is.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Beefums - Lost City
    Beefums - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well, the best way to combat a phoenix is to just match the spending done by the veno! spend 200+ dollars refining your equipment so you have tons of hp, and you wont die! b:victory
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you hate dying to nix that much roll a barb otherwise if they get the jump on u then ur dead. 200 dollars isnt enough in refining gear to stand up to a nix (this sentence is for people who dont notice Beefums was joking about it working).
  • shield
    shield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Anyone else tired of this? Lets make it fair for everyone. I've got $200 US available with which to purchase an item in game that will make me able to kill everyone I see of any level without effort. I don't want to have to click on the person more than once, and want to take no chance of suffering in response.
    AND the class can not be veno.
  • Oramium - Lost City
    Oramium - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    guys...just bump this thread so people see it...dont say the same stuff just becouse u havnt read the other post
  • Jiushen - Lost City
    Jiushen - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So its just the skills that need to be changed from what I see people saying, I am new so I have no idea of the power of a phoenix, but at 100% PvE damage, thats one nice pet, but what I am wondering is how much hp they have on average, if anyone cares to share ^^
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So its just the skills that need to be changed from what I see people saying, I am new so I have no idea of the power of a phoenix, but at 100% PvE damage, thats one nice pet, but what I am wondering is how much hp they have on average, if anyone cares to share ^^

THE #'s
    Link above will give u some ideas of how strong a nix is. Hope it will answer some of ur questions.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i heard something that they will make the herc and phoenix weaker.. b:dirtyb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Aids_virus - Sanctuary
    Aids_virus - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Point wasn't to sound cool, and i couldn't care less about what you think. Just amazes me how many people complain about almost anything they can come up with. Noob and others pointed out what i didn't know, and now i do

the whole point of pvp ponderings is for people to complain lol..