Phoenix Veno - Cry to someone else

Options

Comments

• Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have recently developed new strategy to fight against phoenix pet. All you
    need to do is hiding under the water and shoot venomancer from beneath the
    water. Since phoenix, the fire bird, afraid of water so much. b:chuckle.

You are a cunning opponent Sager, I will have to watch out for you b:chuckle
  • archor
    archor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PHOENIX?RUN!LOL...
    for me as an archer,pheonix bleed me 1.9k-2.1k X3times...but if I got a WB buff(5.6k HP buffed),there is a chance to kill a pheonix warefox tho...but I don know if I'm bad luck or what,80% of the time when I use stun arrow or aim low on pheonix it missed...LOL
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    See, I tried killing a Veno with Lv 92 MG, but I can't.

I use Undine Strike, Sandstorm.

Not enough to kill them apparently, but I get those skills out, and the Veno takes off running, just letting her Bird come after me, and I die from Bleed.

Doesn't matter I have 4k HP and 5736 Def. ((Light Armour Mage))

It's fail 'cause it's bugged, and the Veno doesn't have to do anything anymore, they just send the pet out, and we're all killed. You can't get to the Veno 'cause they use Stun/Pounce which gives 2 chances to stun, then they run, by then you've bled to death.

When the Veno can stay and fight, then I'll say good kill.

When they just turn around and run and use their bird to kill me while they kite... What's the point of playing? Just buy the bird, go afk and set to defence mode.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:victory but I didn't have a cleansing pot at that time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:victory but I didn't have a cleansing pot at that time!

Firstrly ZOMG Mezzy ur sooo late

Phoenix is overpowered because a veno does not need to fight. Fact is a phoenix out ranges me so even if the veno is a 1 shot i have to tank the bleed to get close enough to 1 shot them. And so u know i have met 0 9x venos who are a 1 shot.

The part that is most OP is that a certain 9x veno we all know does NOTHING BUT RUN. You approach he runs sends phoenix as hes runs uses bleed uses phoenix stun comes into range uses his stun and bleed + magical nukes(if uu could call veno spells nukes) kill u this is coming from a 9x archer with 6.6k hp and 7k+pdef buffed. Its really ridiculous that not only do u get **** by bleed but u get chain stunned as well so u jus get to sit and watch as ur hp dissappears. Its rather pleasant and relaxing actuallyb:sad

Basic veno pvp strategy=run and send phoenix and watch opponent die as u run away. AND DONT FORGET TO COME BACK AND GLOAT OVER THEIR DEAD BODY b:pleased

b:sad
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Tieulan - Lost City
    Tieulan - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Basic veno pvp strategy=run and send phoenix and watch opponent die as u run away. AND DONT FORGET TO COME BACK AND GLOAT OVER THEIR DEAD BODY b:pleased

b:sad
    You forgot, they use Dew of god protection and Bramble Hood, if you manage to get up and close to them and probably change form and pop a speed pot and rush to the safezone.

This game WAS good, until those phoenixes were out.
    The only way to solve this problem is to pop a speed pot and run away or taunt the venomancer into an instance or jump into deep water or gank the venomancer with 10 rabid venomancer haters or quit this game for something better ;( till they fix the phoenix. PVP on Lost City has never been the same.

We could blacklist all the venomancers on the server and treat them as outcast but lo... they are too good in PVE and they don't need help with that either.

Sucks to be a non venomancer character. left this game on December 7th because a **** named "Blazing phoenix pet" was made available for $200 in the cash shop (indirectly).

GG PWI, this is Rohan (fail factor) all over again.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You forgot, they use Dew of god protection and Bramble Hood, if you manage to get up and close to them and probably change form and pop a speed pot and rush to the safezone.

This game WAS good, until those phoenixes were out.
    The only way to solve this problem is to pop a speed pot and run away or taunt the venomancer into an instance or jump into deep water or gank the venomancer with 10 rabid venomancer haters or quit this game for something better ;( till they fix the phoenix. PVP on Lost City has never been the same.

We could blacklist all the venomancers on the server and treat them as outcast but lo... they are too good in PVE and they don't need help with that either.

Sucks to be a non venomancer character. left this game on December 7th because a **** named "Blazing phoenix pet" was made available for $200 in the cash shop (indirectly).

GG PWI, this is Rohan (fail factor) all over again.

Why are you still here QQing on the forums then? All the other people who couldn't accept the Phoenix are long gone. b:scorn
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Best idea to fix this problem, and this is coming from a veno.

Remove the ability for Phoenix to learn flesh ream. I actually hope they do. As you said, venos just run away and let their pet fight. That's not a real veno. A real one uses the pet as an assist not as their main weapon. If they use a pet at all.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Best idea to fix this problem, and this is coming from a veno.

Remove the ability for Phoenix to learn flesh ream. I actually hope they do. As you said, venos just run away and let their pet fight. That's not a real veno. A real one uses the pet as an assist not as their main weapon. If they use a pet at all.

Are u reta.rded by any chance?b:scorn

Jus wondering cos u realise venos have the lowest magical attack damage right? So without a pet would get **** by all other classes? Jus thought i'd ask in case there was a valid reason for the **** u post.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pvp isn't all about damage. You just showed how little you know. Foxes are known for their tricks after all. Plus lets not forget another topic that was here once. Something about what the best endgame pvp class is. I believe it was said "hell werefox" Oh yes, pets were not even mentioned and phoenix wasn't even a factor yet.

Pet is simply support, NOT the main attacker.
    Main characters
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pvp isn't all about damage. You just showed how little you know. Foxes are known for their tricks after all. Plus lets not forget another topic that was here once. Something about what the best endgame pvp class is. I believe it was said "hell werefox" Oh yes, pets were not even mentioned and phoenix wasn't even a factor yet.

Pet is simply support, NOT the main attacker.

b:sweat pvp isnt all about damage........

I dunno maybe damage and hp have something to do with pvp not quite sure but i will take ur advice miss 81 heavens tear veno as u clearly know a lot more about pvp than i do and have clearly experienced more pvp than i have.

Sorry for being soo stupid b:surrender

Mr 93 LOST CITY archer
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ignore her Chaotiic, Zoe is "that idiot from Heaven's Tear", she's gained a little fame for astronomical stupidity.

Her claims include: "Venos don't need pets" "BMs never need to stun and not wanting to take damage is BAD" "Clerics shouldn't heal themselves"

Maybe she's a troll, maybe she's the most stupid person in the game, who knows, who cares. She makes funny posts.

An FYI for newbies who get confused by her last post: "Hell Werefox" is the best class BECAUSE they have hell ironwood scarab which can reduce physical defense to zero and allow a phoenix to kill virtually anyone. Don't take this person's advice seriously please, it will only cause you problems.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Are u reta.rded by any chance?b:scorn

Jus wondering cos u realise venos have the lowest magical attack damage right? So without a pet would get **** by all other classes? Jus thought i'd ask in case there was a valid reason for the **** u post.

Indeed, flesh ream balances werefoxes. Werefoxes diminish, especially endgame when a phoenix can be 2 shotted by a +10 rank 8 weap, and people have +7k hp from armor upgrades.

Werefoxes have the worst matk and spells, all they're really good for is removing buffs. If flesh ream was nerfed (it's not a fix, it's been left that way for YEARS for a reason, its easy to "fix"), foxes could only kill lowbies.
    Hell ironwood is decent, but 10% means it hardly works.....

Zoe is just dumb, should blacklist him tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, last I heard the CN server had already implemented a fix, so I don't doubt that it will come eventually, to all those who insist it's left that way with the whole purpose of making WF's gods of warfare. Also, whoever says bleed isn't bugged is because a) they are a phoenix owning WF, b) they've never met a phoenix, c) they're joking.

It's as simple as that, it's just facts. The bleed is ridiculous, it's unethical to call it adequate, starting with the fact that there are no level 100's with +10 8juns, and with the costs in this server, there probably won't be for a LONG time. Because of that, there's nothing to counter-balance with pets that deal 2k+ damage per tik + veno attack. Truth be told, I've never lived past the second or third tik, so I don't even know how long it lasts! Do not say "kill the veno", the veno is god watching from the sky as he rains thunder on you while he eats damage reducing pots and stunlocks you.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:dirty *wants a phoenix* rawr FOR THOSE ON SANCTUARY DONATE YOUR FEATHERS TO A NOOB!

Also dumb question, can you change a couple of phoenix eggs into an all class pet >.>?
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Phoenixes and herclues are strictly venomancer pets only. No such 'baby all class phoenix/hercules' exists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Indeed, flesh ream balances werefoxes. Werefoxes diminish, especially endgame when a phoenix can be 2 shotted by a +10 rank 8 weap, and people have +7k hp from armor upgrades.

Werefoxes have the worst matk and spells, all they're really good for is removing buffs. If flesh ream was nerfed (it's not a fix, it's been left that way for YEARS for a reason, its easy to "fix"), foxes could only kill lowbies.
    Hell ironwood is decent, but 10% means it hardly works.....

Zoe is just dumb, should blacklist him tbh.

I get what u mean when u say they are nothing compared to +10 8jun.
    HOWEVER is it fair that one class gets a pet that can only be killed quickly when the other classes have +10 weapons and 200k+rep? Is it fair that to kill a person who spends
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Keeps cutting off wat i say in above post so ---who spends $200 u need to spend $2000+? Is it fair every other class has to run in fear from the +10 8jun archers and mages yet a veno can send their phoenix which takes a godly 2 shots to kill?(this is a lot for a +10 8jun ea/mg).
    People need to stop talking about 8jun beats phoenix because frankly 8jun beats everything. In MY there are very few people with 8jun however there are thousands of people already in PWI with phoenix. So wat its balanced because over a year from now a few people will be able to 2 shot ur pet? Can we please stop talking about 8jun and start talking about same gears. Same gear 9x veno with phoenix beats any other class its a simple fact. Dont see where the balance is there.....

Edit:same thing happened for this post found the problem apparently u cannot put the symbol for pound so had to convert money into dollars. So biased against brits
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Cyanea - Lost City
    Cyanea - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:sweat pvp isnt all about damage........

I dunno maybe damage and hp have something to do with pvp not quite sure

Did you mean to suggest "HP is not damage, and has something to do with PvP?"

b:question
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Also dumb question, can you change a couple of phoenix eggs into an all class pet >.>?

b:surrender 20M+ pet and you want 5 or 10 of them so you can have one hanging around doing nothing? if you have 200M to spare, give the developers a note.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    <3 Nightscream Island... Venomancers are so useless in there.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ignore her Chaotiic, Zoe is "that idiot from Heaven's Tear", she's gained a little fame for astronomical stupidity.

Her claims include: "Venos don't need pets" "BMs never need to stun and not wanting to take damage is BAD" "Clerics shouldn't heal themselves"

Maybe she's a troll, maybe she's the most stupid person in the game, who knows, who cares. She makes funny posts.

An FYI for newbies who get confused by her last post: "Hell Werefox" is the best class BECAUSE they have hell ironwood scarab which can reduce physical defense to zero and allow a phoenix to kill virtually anyone. Don't take this person's advice seriously please, it will only cause you problems.
    I thought you were cool, your a tard you little *******... I am de-exepting you, you are a angrybear at a whole new level. Zoe owns you Pooua..
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I thought you were cool, your a tard you little *******... I am de-exepting you, you are a angrybear at a whole new level. Zoe owns you Pooua..

Same thing I told you before b:cute
    Zoe cool? read the last part of my sig, yea that's so cool! coz to be a videogame pker you gotta have the guts to commit real life murder !!
    Please refer to these topics

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194091&page=3
    Where zoe explains to us, we must be willing to lose everything when we die to be real pkers, or we must be able to commit real life murder (aka killing another real human) in order to be a good pker (aka fighting in fantasy world)

and http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1565892&postcount=30 to see links and quotes where we are all enlightened by awesome pvp logic.

Sooo cool !!!
    b:chuckle

The rest of ur post is hilarious ;)
    Nice try mrs. carebear failure b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well Lessie you pvpers have yet to show me you are anything but a bunch of cowards. Want to lose the title of coward? Here's how its done.

Only attack players at your above your level, no back attacks, only attack when they are ready, no phoenix, no bound gear, no dolls. Until you stop hiding behind everything, you are a bunch of cowards.
    Main characters
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That's nice and all Zoe but they're on on PvP server and ninja attacks are the point >_> I don't think they'd bow to each other and say en garde! like we do over here. Well I don't but I get sniped so rarely I wonder if I'm an a-hole for sniping other people....

Also if two people attack each other and they're not the same level, ONE of them is bound to be lower level, and you can't expect the higher level to just sit there getting killed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well Lessie you pvpers have yet to show me you are anything but a bunch of cowards. Want to lose the title of coward? Here's how its done.

Only attack players at your above your level, no back attacks, only attack when they are ready, no phoenix, no bound gear, no dolls. Until you stop hiding behind everything, you are a bunch of cowards.

I'm sorry if you live in a fantasy world of equal numbers, fair fights and no one wear dolls . I dont plan to drop my equips that i spent weeks farming which inturn worths thousands of dollars if i were to pay real money.
    I would love it if phoenix wasnt implemented this soon, like the sawfly isnt overpowered enough, but if my enemies are using phoenix then i have no choice but to use it.
    If you wanna win a fight, you have to do everything you can to do so, that includes bringing more people, out equipping others, and ect...
    No one is going to give you a fair fight. Get real.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options

Oh but you also said I gotta be able to do real life MURDER to be a good pker, I dont need pet, I shouldnt heal, I should use lvl 30 molded equips, etc.
    Btw so you mean, from all of the fail posts you've made
    To be a good pker, we gotta keep in mind these
    1) To commit online MURDER, my victim has to be ready.
    2) I gotta be willing to lose my stuff, basically farm something for 2 weeks to get an equip then just drop it instead of paying 30k for a doll?
    3) Only real life killers are suited to PK on fantasy online worlds.
    4) Only noobs use their class advantages, so I shouldnt use mine.
    5) Venos with pets are noobs, lvl 30 mold equips ftw.
    Etc. Etc.
    How **** can you be b:shocked

Please refute all of your previous failed lame logic attempts.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=194091&page=3
    Where zoe explains to us, we must be willing to lose everything when we die to be real pkers, or we must be able to commit real life murder (aka killing another real human) in order to be a good pker (aka fighting in fantasy world)

and http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1565892&postcount=30 to see links and quotes where we are all enlightened by awesome pvp logic.
    Then you can talk.
    Please reply again zoe, I need more fail quotes to update sig ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

umm... you hide behind your blue name. So kindly stfu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    umm... you hide behind your blue name. So kindly stfu.

Noooo dont tell her to stfu, I want new quotes for sig b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ohh snap! good point lessie!

She's almost as funny as raven ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit