OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Comments

• darkwingedrussia
    darkwingedrussia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when you talk to wraithhunter hu there will pop up a screen to trade or make stamp (don't know cuzz its chinese )i have screenshot i dont know how to post it
  • Russian_soul - Lost City
    Russian_soul - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When i chosed my picture ( for forums ) it says im male and i am an archer in game but i reality im a venomacer
  • johntrin
    johntrin Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I guess the picture speaks for itself.
    o8dkw1.jpg
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    @johntrin, thanks. I researched it and found it. It is being passed to the devs.

b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2008
    When posting forum-related issues, Dvorak can assist with those. He doesn't cruise by the Tech Support Zone often, he does on the other ones though.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • elior2
    elior2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    people cant fight cleric they spam their recovery and even cant hit them plz fix the recovery problem,
  • ozkar
    ozkar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I lvled to up magic to 94 then when I built weapon it went red so I looked and I'd lost 4 stat points I put on magic and there is none to place now. Is it normal to loose stat points. This happened to my other account char but at the time I thought it was just me. I put 1 on str and 4 on magic the str point stayed and lost 4 magic. b:cry
  • darthpanda16
    edited November 2008
    Check to see if you have added or removed weapons or items from your character, or used any items or buffs that may have worn off, or been turned on.
  • saylum
    saylum Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The languages on these items/etc. need to be in english:
    This is in Southwest Archosaur by the General

2008-11-0622-32-26.jpg

There are also some gems or Jewels or something that need to be translated as well, but I can't remember where I saw them...One of them I remember had the name 'Tiger' or something in it I believe.
    :>
  • Iristia - Heavens Tear
    Iristia - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When I click the find a quest button it tells me Hou Jenhsh is looking for me, but when I go to pick up the quest i get a pop up that says Mission Contradiction. Please check it out. I already tried logging in and out and that didn't help. Thanks b:victory
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    probably because you completed the quest recently already. wait a day and it should work I think.
  • zunny4fun
    zunny4fun Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but my light armour veno in fox form is doing very little damage. It's level 21 and its normal attack is only doing 14 damage. Every time i re log or restart the program it does even less damage, from 14 to 12 to 7. It started when i went afk for around 20 minutes, it was doing normal damage before that. Skills are unaffected by this "bug" though. Again, im not sure if this even is a bug, but if you have a solution please fix it.

*EDIT* nvm found out why (weapon ran out of endurance =.=" took me 5 hours to notice...)
  • cyancloud
    cyancloud Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ok for my laptop with vista the game was working PERFECTLY. and now it put the gaming screen to super small and i couldnt get it back. and then whenever i try playing it blanks the screen like every 10 seconds saying... Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. but it really never recovers it just keep occuring again... if somone could tell me how to fix this. that would be great. thank you.
  • bowhunt
    bowhunt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Whenever I take the Best performence off it closes out and a screen pops up and tells me that there was a bug and then theres a list of some encripted lettering i think describing it wat do i do
  • mitte
    mitte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The Mana charm you get in the beginning of the game doesn't full restore you mana after 75% but when the bar isn't full. That can be bij 60% empty or just 10% empty
  • anime2day
    anime2day Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am have troubles with game. My screen goes black and I can still hear the game. I have to turn off my comp and restart it. Also I see players in basic char form. I click on players and see their real char form.

My lvl 33 cleric is not getting any new quest. When I click find quest only Jolly Jones comes up. She has 3 open quest 2 of them are in FB 29 dungeon. Wheel the Seven and Nameless body. Heaven's tear to kill Cloud dancers. My Veno is getting quest ok. Please I need help b:surrender
  • viktani
    viktani Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am unhappy, I just got inventory stone from a friend and we agreed to terms that I pay back over time when I can for the inventory stone. I went to the Banker and accept the inveotry stone quest and returned it with the inventory stone. What happened? - Nothing just took my stone and my bank didn't get extended :( help me please? Inventory Stone is expensive hehe... b:sad
  • Xem - Lost City
    Xem - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    in The Migrating Minkii quest for human's are you supposed to kill fcb4aRedtail Minkiis?
    anyways thats what it shows for me
  • Bowhunt - Heavens Tear
    Bowhunt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Every now and then the NPCs will have ERR in red where there supposed to be
  • Bowhunt - Heavens Tear
    Bowhunt - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I didn't know where to put this but my character is a mage and when ever i try to use it it wont show up does that mean i did something wrong
    now its saying theres a bug
  • Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have notice on several enemy models that their mesh becomes distorted in low poly mode.

skeler10.png

Right: low poly mode
    Left: normal poly mode
  • speedy9
    speedy9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i cant even get the log in page when i push start on the update a wierd writing box pops up
  • antim
    antim Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    okay WTF I had just leveled up after a lot of training to be able to sue a weapon ok? Well i went to the attribute page, i raised my levels, but i forgot to select done. I equiped my new weapon but it was still red so i took it off and then, i checked my attributes and i had lost my new attributes like i raised my str from 72 to 74. I ahd even lost them they reseted and now i have to level AGAIN to get them back WTF?! If you can i really want my 5 points back really soon
  • Jason tobon - Sanctuary
    Jason tobon - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What i had said earlier as antim about the things it was worse.....my str had dropped 5 attribute points from what i had set it from my new ones so it was 72 then i put it to 74 then what i said erlier happened and now its at 69 seriosly cant ya put my stats back i had worked all night for those......b:irritated

I meen come on just look at my level and count how many attribute points i have they should be less then i should have
  • carlito
    carlito Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hello everyone,
    Last night while I was playing the game booted me. When I try to relog on the bug report message came up, so just left it alone and went to sleep. Next morning I tried to log in the game and it keeps giving me the same report error bug message again. What's the deal????
  • p4inkill3r
    p4inkill3r Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    have a big problem with the mouse .....because when i get into the game i choose my character and than the mouse is hangin on........ when i push strg or ctrl i see that there is a mouse but i cant see it so i can play only when i push ctrl ........because my mouse is invisible ...... just help i wont only to play thisb:cry cool game help
  • Blackvoid - Sanctuary
    Blackvoid - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok i have made two venomancers since i started the game one on sanctuary and one on heavens tear and when i made the firstone it had the swimming mastery skill but soon after i obtained it all the information on the skill said N/A when i made the second it started out with that problem what do i do with that
    i am the dark meaningless void that fills all of your souls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drills
    drills Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i coudnt log in into my account awile ago and now it says that its baned. Can someone tell me y?
  • Lietsvi - Heavens Tear
    Lietsvi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've found two in-game quest errors. They're simply fixed, but I thought I'd let someone know.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2w2ip2b.jpg
    Quest description states, "Head south of Hunter Cabin and kill fcb4aRedtail Minkiis.

http://i38.tinypic.com/hu1y60.jpg
    Quest description sates, "Go to the Broken Bow Bluff and kill 20 Quillhog Enchanters" while the quest tracker says "Quillhog Enchanter (0/15)"

Happy to help, hope someone sees it.
  • p4inkill3r
    p4inkill3r Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    PLs Help PLs ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive Postet my problem already
    b:angry
This discussion has been closed.