Level 19 Spiritual Cultivation issues

Comments

• newmoonchild
    newmoonchild Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I cannot be exact w/dates but will do my best:

-created char approx. 1 month ago(circa sept. 28)
    -1st attempt at being given quest: immediately after becoming spritual adept, I am *guessing* this was approx. Oct. 22nd.
    -result:"my cultivation is too low." I am currently at 88 reputation and lv 20 venomancer.

please please keep us all updated.
  • mike88
    mike88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just made my char 3 or 4 days ago, and im lvl 23 and i can't do my cultivation quest either guys... this is rediculas and im realy annoyed, this issue should have been delt with considering its a big problem -.-.
  • kingfroggy
    kingfroggy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Same thing is happeneing to me, Im a lv 19 archer with 86 rep
  • officerhhl
    officerhhl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I made my character 2 days ago. At first the taoist told me my reputation was to low to take the quest which was 96 at that time. So I finished 2 lvl 19 quests which both gave me 2 rep and a total of 100. After this the quest was available... Don't know if this had to do with doing 2 more quests in total or raising my reputation because some say they could do the quest with only 90 rep orso...
  • lumius
    lumius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    And i thought i was the only one (not that i'm happy about others having the issue)...

Well patience is something we must practice anyway so at least let's start here(i meant it in the nicest way possible so no offense, ok?)...

It's a great game and i shall wait as long as it takes to fix this problem...
  • Dragoni - Sanctuary
    Dragoni - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i enjoy this game a lot too, but i would prefer it be done soon because i don't want to move on in quests until i do all level 19 ones sorry, but i can w8 if needed and btw when are the updates like what day and what time?
  • managementz
    managementz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    got mine when i got 130 rep at lvl 24
  • Nijurasen - Heavens Tear
    Nijurasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Today, well for my time it'd be tomorrow, but 11 pm PST i think, which is 2 am EST here X_x.. So.. in about 1 hour?
  • cwthecleric
    cwthecleric Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Guys i did the quest lol i wanted to share with u guys how u all did it, hope u will find it useful.

Note: all events happen at POST-JOLLY

Day 1(24/10/08)(:i created my account after the Halloween patch lvl 1 wizard ( no other character no no nothing at all)
    2 days later, Day 3 (27/10/08): I hit lvl 19 wizard with a reputation of 92. Found out that i did not do 3 quest + the preparations(which makes it 4 quest undone). Therefore, i went to do them and i still could not take the quest( all of this happens in the same day)
    Day 4(28/10/08): Got real frustrated and decided to do the 4 professions and cleared them.
    Day 5(29/10/08): Decided to do banker quest BUT(heres the strange part)i could not finish it. SO, i TRASH away the BANKER's QUEST and WAS ABLE TO TAKE THE lvl 19 Aware of principle QUEST. At that point of time, i was lvl 20 with a reputation of 96.
    At day 5 i also sent a ticket to the GM, lol i think thats not the problem.

Just to let u all know: i had reputation of 96, i was lvl 20 , i had all 4 manufacturing professions.

I DID NOT do any quest regarding : A Solo Task ( in the case of a untamed class the quest name is : One man Army).

i did the quest of giving that npc 1 celestial stone or sth( sorry now maintence i cannot check).

i Did not do the quest given from: messanger of the gods , PW boutique merchant, Pet trainer. Regarding jolly old jones: i only took the costume from him lol thats all.

Personal opinions:
    After reading several posts, i feel that there is nothing to do with the reputations. I think you would have to wait for a minimum of 5 days to do the quest.
    I read about someone managed to do the quest by not logging in to PW for 2 days. Quite true, but i logged in at Day 3 to Day 5 so i guess you still can come online.

Make sure that: 1. You have done all the quest in your region.(Refer to the quest list created)
    2. When u talk to the Taoist Master u should have quest Statics of : 0/20

Do not worry if you have missed some quest and the NPC did not let you take it again.
    I missed out the quest " Light as a feather" and i am still able to take the quest

Good luck all

Any question can contact me in Heavens Tear server ign CWdeWizard or post your reply
  • klath
    klath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Try doing some repeatable quests for the girl north of village of brutes, each quest will reward 1 reputation.
    If she doesnt give you ANY quests at all, means you will need to fly to archosaur/dragon city and do repeatable quest for the guards outside the gates and earn your reputation there.
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    Fiesty - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    *sigh* still isn't fixed, and PS: I sent everything including the screen shot.
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    add a reply to the technical support thread, there is one right at the top
  • Maarja - Sanctuary
    Maarja - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    too bad it ain't fixed, I already hoped to play with my venomancer b:sad

I guess we have to wait bit longer
  • Nijurasen - Heavens Tear
    Nijurasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think you just have to wait for them to fix it, but it's fixed for me right now ^^.. I think it either was fixed by the patch, or since it's been a day since i sent the ticket o_o..
  • Maarja - Sanctuary
    Maarja - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I've checked it today. I am still unable to start the quest On Maarja (lvl 27), but was able to start the quest on Heidy (lvl 21)
  • marianeku
    marianeku Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Still bugged :D .... lvl 24 cleric 120 rep points
  • mykitsune
    mykitsune Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm a lv32 Veno, who still can't take the culti Q for lv19. I have more than 220 rep.
    and did the important Qs up to lv32 from lv1... this has gotten ridiculous if the Q is made to have only the lv req then these problems would be eliminated.
  • marianeku
    edited October 2008
    bugged forever an ever :D
  • Dragoni - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    not fixed for me either =( please get it fixed soon and i sent that ticket thing
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As previously posted, we are aware of the issue and will post updates when we hear back more info.

If you all want to give more info about what quests you have, or have not taken, whether you trashed a quest or not, what stats you have, what type of character you are playing, and all that good stuff, go for it! b:pleased

As it will help all involved in researching it and helping us getting it fixed.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Dragoni - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    I am level 21 with 100 rep i am a human and had not trashed any quests. I think i did every quest before it also i had printed out a sheet with them all
  • marianeku
    edited October 2008
    here a cap of my stats and the bugged npc :D
    th_17036_failquest_122_1150lo.JPG

lvl 1-19 questies all complete :p, and still fail D:
  • Dragoni - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    I am having trouble with he Taoist master in Etherblade!
  • marianeku
    edited October 2008
    look i have my 2 char stucked in the bugged quest >_<
    th_20903_FailquestBlademaster_122_137lo.JPG
    th_20905_failquest_122_688lo.JPG

its like the game ends at lvl 19 ._.
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    I really hope they fix it soon, I have two bugged characters. Can't a GM just open the quest for me already? I'm a patient person but it's already been 5 days, and I would like to play again.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited October 2008
    Can't a GM just open the quest for me already?
    Unfortunately, it's not quite as simple as that. I assure you, we ARE looking into this, it's just very difficult. Thus far we've been unable to reproduce it ourselves (either internally or with our characters on the live servers), and there doesn't appear to be any consistency between the people who have the problem or between the people who have avoided/fixed it. Finding a common link between everyone who is experiencing this problem is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack, and it is for that reason that every possible bit of information you can give us is extremely helpful, no matter how insignificant it may seem.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That is the problem we're having internally, we can't reproduce it even once, with different classes.

Everyone has an issue slightly different, which makes it hard on our end how to reproduce it.

The devs know about it, but we have to make sure we have the exact steps to reproduce it.

The information we get from all of you during our open beta phase regarding this issue, is VERY welcome.

We appreciate any and all information that you all can give us.

There are armies of you all, handfuls of us b:thanks
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • fry10121
    fry10121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im a lvl 21 wiz and i cant do my lvl 19 spirit cult quest or fb19 its a bug and i consulted a gm but she said the but should have been fixed in the patch but i have the new patch and it did not work and i cant do my spirit cult can ne one help me
  • Fiesty - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    I remember I did some, but not all of the ( one man army quests.) I have this problem on my first character as well, a level 20 named (Caress)-cleric. So I made sure to do every real quest there was on this character. So once I got to a certain level I would leave that town and maybe skipped a few solo army quests.

I read on the forums many people have done the FB19 quest with a rep of 78. Which is about right because it's a level 19 quest lol. There is no way someone finished every quest and all solo-army quests and would end up with a rep of only 78. So I thought they must have skipped a few of the solo army quests too. On my Cleric I had a rep of 85, and on my Werefox I had rep of 86. When I finished all of the ( The Test quests.)
  • fry10121
    fry10121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im having same issue today 10/29/08 and i have 110 rep and it wont let me do the sc im lvl 21 and i have no idea what to do
This discussion has been closed.