Servers Going Down!

Comments

• Ryuna - Lost City
    Ryuna - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If the servers are down, why is the main page (http://www.perfectworld.com/) currently showing them as up?

they forgot, cuz they were like "O SHI-, TURN IT OFF NAO!! *hard poweroff*"

lawl
  • pwsuckshard
    pwsuckshard Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why cant i log in to my old FORUM account. Even tho im using the ID and PW i got send to my email ?
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    Pyreon - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I don't have anything to do but watch all the r00bs come into this thread, that is already at 9 pages and say "Why ain't the server upz?" "I cain'ts logz on doods!!!one!!"

Read the thread before you look like a silly bear.
  • pwsuckshard
    pwsuckshard Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why cant i log in to my old FORUM account. Even tho im using the ID and PW i got send to my email ????????????????
  • peruco
    peruco Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    omg because of there fault we must suffer ?
  • zoroasterr
    zoroasterr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    just a sec if no roleback i have to pay 100k or a doll for a item what someon else get for 10k ?b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • dobez
    dobez Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    They've turned them off now
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    what is a rollback like what do you mean

that means resetting the server to when maintenance was finished so no one has anything and has all their coin/GA back and has to pay the correct prices.
  • Trixen - Heavens Tear
    Trixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think some people are worried about the money they spent on Guardian Angels. As I would be as well. So I can see why they would be itching to get on.

A rollback is sort of like, going back in time. Before your character spent the money on something, it goes back as if it never happened.

Sucks for people who got the good items though. O.o -_- If that were to happen, anyway.
  • Imhotep - Sanctuary
    Imhotep - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I did see the message very clearly scrolling across the middle of my screen and had plenty of time to leave the game. :)

It has been nearly an hour now any estimate on when the servers will be back up? If not soon I will probably go to bed.

Lastly, just found the game today, not a great start as a new user of the game, but wonderful from a graphics and GUI standpoint.
  • Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear
    Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Give them a break folks, some people go to the last page right away without knowing from who and what, but I can understand it's pretty annoying, still I'm waiting aswell (Watching Extreme Engineering on Discovery) and posting sometimes on the forum like now.
  • Dark_juggalo - Sanctuary
    Dark_juggalo - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Rollback is that they use a backup save of ur char and for example from yesterday and that u lost all ur xp, money, items that u did in the meanwhile (Just as an example)

WHAT that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i did was start fighting again all i want to do is lvl im not worried about the event really i just want to lvl so i just lost all my exp that i gain i want from like 12% exp to almost 98% exp
  • twogunz
    twogunz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think this thread should be closed its getting annoying listing to everyone moaning i have'nt even played this game before and i have been waiting since 6am and its now 11am and i am not bortherd why doing yo go brush your teeath or take a shower or help your mum and dad clean the house or go role a joint and chill the xxxx out damm its annoying listing to dumb people i wonder will it get fixed any faster with all your moaning NOPE and also the gm will have to come on here now and delete all the topics on cant connect this and that bla de blaaaaaaaa well thats my say not that its gonna stop more people moaning cause i think its the law now for noobs to do that lol
  • Azus - Lost City
    Azus - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I wonder how i can become a GM???

hhahaha.....
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    Muzai - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey Darth... if there is a "rollback" can you all re-buy the zen i purchased? Cause not going to waste it again if I lose the items I "did" win legit.
  • Grave - Lost City
    Grave - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What are r00bs? Do you realize that you come off as a **** when you try to be humorous? You should really just stop it, reading your post has aggrivated me to no end because I realize there are other people like you....just die....please, DIE.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Let's play twenty uestions.

I highly doubt a roll-back, the people that got the tickets for 10k, got them fair and suare.

It is no different than someone buying an HH weapon for 12m and you getting it for 2m, or free.

p.s. My "cue" key doesn't work. lulz
    edited October 2008
    First it's reading and second u chill down a bit, people that do pay for this game I can understand, that it's annoying to wait after a 2 hour maintenance. So just ease up and let them write. If it's really annoying Panda would jump in and shush everybody up.
  • pwhan
    pwhan Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am not sure i can agree with a roll back, but I agree something should be done for those of us that chose to buy GAs instead of use coins. I could have spent the equivalent of 6 dollars instead of 60 dollars.

Perhaps a thread for those of us that used GAs should be started.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    and Grave, go **** yourself.
  • Ryuna - Lost City
    Ryuna - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    WHAT that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i did was start fighting again all i want to do is lvl im not worried about the event really i just want to lvl so i just lost all my exp that i gain i want from like 12% exp to almost 98% exp

cot damn it, jeez

read the whole thread before posting ur ridiculously stupid looking "OMFC" posts
  • Grave - Lost City
    edited October 2008

Go back to 4chan, ****** b:laugh
  • seraphimus
    seraphimus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    panda has said like 10 times now, the server will be up soon, please stop asking, they are going as fast as they can, it sounds like there was a bug with the newest patch or a server problem and they need time to fix it.

please stop posting useless things and asking questions that have been asked 10 times over already.

and finally, panda you are a saint, i know forums where the mods would have just gone STFU ALREADY and closed the thread. thank you so much for trying to keep us updated
    It was a joke seraphallus...

XD b:laugh that was a good one... still is
  • Maxor - Lost City
    Maxor - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hhahaha.....

hey whats so funny
  • Johnma - Lost City
    Johnma - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i hope you get this fixed just make it like normal to where no one can see wat u got from jolly old jones that will make it less laggy like real less laggy
  • Grave - Lost City
    edited October 2008

F-A-G-G-O-T..sorry, got edited.
  • Lovefur - Sanctuary
    Lovefur - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well there is a glitch with Jolly Old Jones i got 5 costumes and still can get more! Pity they're temporary! Well i got at least one of each item! I just want Midnight now b:beg b:thanks
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    and a r00b is a "rube" in 1337 speak....

Rube (n)

1 : an awkward unsophisticated person : rustic
    2 : a naive or inexperienced person
    3 : Grave
    edited October 2008
    People instead of paying attention to other faults, just mind ur own business the only things I'm seeing is that someone is doing something wrong instead of just ignore it. The game will be back up soon, just be patient just like me :P ^^
  • Maxor - Lost City
    Maxor - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    seraphimus wrote: »
    panda has said like 10 times now, the server will be up soon, please stop asking, they are going as fast as they can, it sounds like there was a bug with the newest patch or a server problem and they need time to fix it.

please stop posting useless things and asking questions that have been asked 10 times over already.

and finally, panda you are a saint, i know forums where the mods would have just gone STFU ALREADY and closed the thread. thank you so much for trying to keep us updated

i have to agree panda thnks 4 all d help and sorry 4 all the useless post people put up...
This discussion has been closed.