Comments

• Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    Pyreon - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    and wtf did I do to **** you off?
  • zoroasterr
    zoroasterr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    GM pls put the damn fortune stones in cashshop so we dont need waste more money on pearls and actualy i dont care about roleback t important is that i can play again b:cryb:cry

for now i go watch a movie have fun everybodyb:victory
  • seraphimus
    seraphimus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    and a r00b is a "rube" in 1337 speak....

Rube (n)

1 : an awkward unsophisticated person : rustic
    2 : a naive or inexperienced person
    3 : Grave

1. nobody cares
    2. even if we did this isnt the place to post it
    3. DONT USE LEET. its not cool, its not funny, it never was and never will be. it makes you look like an imbecile.

i will however admit that i figured out what you meant and couldnt understand why he didnt...
    It was a joke seraphallus...

XD b:laugh that was a good one... still is
  • ryuuya
    ryuuya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The servers are definitely going to be rolled back in this situation. Otherwise it's unfair to many people
  • ryukasan
    ryukasan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think waiting is hard but only see all this post, its funny to read it^^
    So i think the server is going in a few min^^
    im sory for my bad english i learn more at time^^
  • Xsophiex - Sanctuary
    Xsophiex - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    omg i can only see cry cry cry it that all you learn in school?b:puzzled
  • Grave - Lost City
    Grave - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    and a r00b is a "rube" in 1337 speak....

Rube (n)

1 : an awkward unsophisticated person : rustic
    2 : a naive or inexperienced person
    3 : Grave

So you think 1337 speak is cool? you obviously do since you bothered to define your typo of n00b which is pretty g-a-y anyway. Don't you have suicide to be committing for being such a failure?
  • Altra - Heavens Tear
    Altra - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:sleep i think i am just going to go to bed... and try agin tomorrow
  • Grave - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Actually Seraphimus I knew exactly what he/she? was trying to say, I just felt like picking fun at that person because they should be ashamed for how they act...sophistocated people dont LEET or use memes from a g-a-y site like 4chan.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    It was a joke seraphallus, and chill out, I got flamed first **** hole.

And why is everyone complaining about what others are posting? Over half of this thread is people telling people "this is the wrong thread etc." Its a forum, people post, and your not helping. :)
  • Arkantasa - Lost City
    Arkantasa - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Rofl omg, this thread makes me LOL 24/7, i just can't stop. they should shut down the game for a longer amount of time ;x . *eats popcorn and watched Grave + R00B + AHUHAUHAWuhAWuhaW*

Btw grave, ur name is a grave... o-o why aren't u inside of it yet? D:
  • Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear
    Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's even being a failure, by paying attention to people, that are doing that, just let everybody in it's own value, if ppl rather make a fool out of themselves let them do that, it tells more of that person then yourself. So just let them be and if ppl really are getting worse like I said Panda will make it stop.

P.s. Panda keep up the good job dude/dudette PWi Is WAY better/stable and faster then PW.com.my ^^
  • seraphimus
    edited October 2008
    So you think 1337 speak is cool? you obviously do since you bothered to define your typo of n00b which is pretty g-a-y anyway. Don't you have suicide to be committing for being such a failure?

and you are not helping, quit egging him on your acting like a troll, its a waste of his time, your time and everyone elses time. as well as completely pointless and unnecessary

• ryukasan
    ryukasan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    One its very very funny at all, all the online games i played i seen ever that the player get angry at waiting time, but why this is not a real life so.....be cool.....or run around your house then the time is faster over^^
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Please stop with the joking around.

Servers might be coming up soon b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Honeybeez - Heavens Tear
    Honeybeez - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    NOw Grave that was way over the line,,,i cant believe a game that gets shut down for a bit would make someone so angry,,,like really calm down you guys
  • Grave - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    rofl Omg, This Thread Makes Me Lol 24/7, I Just Can't Stop. They Should Shut Down The Game For A Longer Amount Of Time ;x . *eats Popcorn And Watched Grave + R00b + Ahuhauhawuhawuhaw*

Btw Grave, Ur Name Is A Grave... O-o Why Aren't U Inside Of It Yet? D:

Look Everybody, It's The Stereotypical Internet Antagonist Who Supports The Idea Of General Interet Idiocy And Foolishness....yay!
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    Muzai - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    /hands Darhpanda a beer.
  • Trixen - Heavens Tear
    Trixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oooh "might" be coming up soon. :D *excited*

Can't wait!
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    wtf is 4chan?

and it wasn't a typo of n00b. I don't use leet, but it seemed funny at the time, still does.

I didn't "pick fun at any person", just jokingly telling everyone I had nothing else to do.

and wtf is 4chan?
  • ilooki
    ilooki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I hope servers are going to run soon again, otherwise i gotta go to school:(
    b:cute
  • pwsuckshard
    pwsuckshard Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Why cant i log in to my old FORUM account. Even tho im using the ID and PW i got send to my email ????
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Guys stop flaming each other! If this is happens all the time when a new patch is in the process of going live maybe next time the GM's will just put a notice up like at the start of this thread, close it and close every single thread popping up about it.

PLEASE be patient.
  • Grave - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    It's even being a failure, by paying attention to people, that are doing that, just let everybody in it's own value, if ppl rather make a fool out of themselves let them do that, it tells more of that person then yourself. So just let them be and if ppl really are getting worse like I said Panda will make it stop.

P.s. Panda keep up the good job dude/dudette PWi Is WAY better/stable and faster then PW.com.my ^^

I know my actions are out of line, but some people really should have an example made of them...I guess deep down I just want the sht to stop...but it never will so, i'm done.
  • Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear
    Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Look Everybody, It's The Stereotypical Internet Antagonist Who Supports The Idea Of General Interet Idiocy And Foolishness....yay!
    Ohhh stop it already will ya, geez what are ya 14? Come on just let them be and act foolish. Panda and what's soon? 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, 2 hrs? :P hehehe :P
  • seraphimus
    edited October 2008
    It was a joke seraphallus, and chill out, I got flamed first **** hole.

And why is everyone complaining about what others are posting? Over half of this thread is people telling people "this is the wrong thread etc." Its a forum, people post, and your not helping. :)

heh, phallus.. hehheh... AHAHAHAHA... that was actually pretty damn funny ^^ you just cheered me right up. and i apologize i was not trying to be as offensive as it sounded,

i just really really dont like leet...maybe because ive seen it so horribly abused that i can actually read it *shudders* leet gives me nightmares

• razrielus
    razrielus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    seraphimus wrote: »
    panda has said like 10 times now, the server will be up soon, please stop asking, they are going as fast as they can, it sounds like there was a bug with the newest patch or a server problem and they need time to fix it.

please stop posting useless things and asking questions that have been asked 10 times over already.

and finally, panda you are a saint, i know forums where the mods would have just gone STFU ALREADY and closed the thread. thank you so much for trying to keep us updated

I do have to agree with that statement. All this whining would have made me close this thread down long ago. In fact, I believe Panda asked to keep it related to bugs and what-not.

I received a warning that the server was going down about half an hour before it did. I was able to long in briefly about half an hour ago and noticed that, yes, I didn't have a few items I had when I left and I was in a different area, but fortunately, it wasn't too far back (maybe 30mins. worth of questing). Hardly worth griping about.

Excellent game, Developers and Whatnots, keep up the great work!

~Rastlan
  • Jim_mcfierce - Heavens Tear
    Jim_mcfierce - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you probably got blocked because of stunts like that...
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    Muzai - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    pwsuckshard are you using that color and font... could be why?
  • Xsophiex - Sanctuary
    Xsophiex - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008

nice news

ps: i cant see a good job icon <.<"
This discussion has been closed.