Servers Going Down!

Comments

• Xnecrox - Heavens Tear
    Xnecrox - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What exactly went wrong Panda? This seems unusual.

The TICKETS for event must worth like 100k... if you bought one you just payed 10k.
    I think is a BIG BUG.

b:bye
  • magebro
    magebro Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    it 10:36am GMT, and i still can't get on.
  • golem34
    golem34 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i hope xP.........
  • Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear
    Dawnofblades - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Patience is a virtue
  • firejun
    firejun Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    its past the announcement when will the server be up?
  • Maxor - Lost City
    Maxor - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    guys just chill we'll all be able to play soon
  • Skittler - Heavens Tear
    Skittler - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I was able to start using the Halloween NPC old joey but i noticed 2 problems
    1,) Some requests for gift boxes did not activate .. Which was bad
    2.) Gift boxes were selling for 10K not 100K as per the NPC's text .... Which was good

I hope the current down time fixes problem number 1.) but dosn't alter problem number 2.)

b:shocked
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    Pyreon - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    after now...and a little before then. :)
  • magebro
    magebro Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you guys seem to be 8hours behind so im kool. Thought people got back on around 3am my time.
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just saw in another thread a post from Panda they are currently testing the fix they put in. Please be patient.
  • firejun
    firejun Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    b:cry i still can't get in
  • Dark_juggalo - Sanctuary
    Dark_juggalo - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    that is what im trying to find out it is 10min's past the time they said but i dont mind waiting lol just we need better timeing
  • Whiteknight - Heavens Tear
    Whiteknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well since others are posting a issue like that its sure to be fixed.
  • Trixen - Heavens Tear
    Trixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Everyone should do what I'm doing. Sit back, listen to your Ipod or other music device you may have, and wait. This is a great way to give my poor eyes a break. xD I admit, I have withdrawal but at least I got to visit my family out in the living room...

:P LOL
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    Muzai - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I dont mind waiting for the servers to come back up but, since i am broke in game i burned 38 angels. If there is a roll back it would suck since i got the bird thing and wings. Just want to know what i lost or what they are replacing since it was real cash not short-bugged in-game $$.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Even though that is only one variable, that may take a while to recompile and upload to the server, and possibly a second patch for the evening to fix this problem....Go to bed peeps, this could take a few.
  • pwsuckshard
    pwsuckshard Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Why cant i log in to my old forum account. Even tho im using the ID and PW i got send to my email ?
    edited October 2008
    Everyone should do what I'm doing. Sit back, listen to your Ipod or other music device you may have, and wait. This is a great way to give my poor eyes a break. xD I admit, I have withdrawal but at least I got to visit my family out in the living room...

:P LOL

lolz i did the same but i just went to take the dog out lolz i just got off work and no one else is awake it is like 5:45 in tha mornin
  • Stormy/ - Heavens Tear
    Stormy/ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    how much longer panda its been almost an hour....j/w
  • dobez
    dobez Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Its soooooo frustrating - not being able to get on makes you want it even more - how long we have to wait??
    edited October 2008
    Even though that is only one variable, that may take a while to recompile and upload to the server, and possibly a second patch for the evening to fix this problem....Go to bed peeps, this could take a few.
    errr it's 11:44 am here hehe not going to bed again :P But I noticed that all of a sudden I've got music in the loginscreen which I didn't had before, so something tells me there's a rollback (Which I don't hope it will)
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    there better be a rollback or you just screwed up the economy of the game...as well as screwed over a lot of people who spent real money on GA.
    edited October 2008
    what is a rollback like what do you mean
  • peruco
    peruco Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    dear gm's could you please also put the servers in down status on the startup screen. Cause i keep checking since i think there up again.
  • Miss_take - Sanctuary
    Miss_take - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If the servers are down, why is the main page (http://www.perfectworld.com/) currently showing them as up?
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Something tells me that there was not some pre-patching testing that was need to be done....I mean there were only a few things added, 10k-100k difference...someone should've caught that, I hope they don't loose their jobs.
  • stapley
    stapley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    wouldnt it be alot better if everyone just actually stopped posting and let them do their job lol the server has gone down not the end of the world really you know it is coming back up in a short period of time so just relax.. do something else to pass time until the job is done
  • mody20
    mody20 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i hate waiting plz some 1 tell me when i can log in
    edited October 2008
    what is a rollback like what do you mean
    Rollback is that they use a backup save of ur char and for example from yesterday and that u lost all ur xp, money, items that u did in the meanwhile (Just as an example)
  • dobez
    dobez Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah i keep getting fooled by that too -
This discussion has been closed.