The Cube of Fate

Options
xarfox
xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,

We here at PWI wanted to conduct a quick poll regarding the Cube of Fate. In most towns, you can find an Adventure Assistant standing near a giant wolf named Kahtru Pup.

The Cube of Fate is an instance for players level 40 and up that pits the user against a series of challenges in pursuit of great EXP and item rewards.

We want to collect some feedback from you guys regarding this daily instance.

Please answer the poll and feel free to reply to this thread with any suggestions that you might have for this feature in PWI.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xarfox on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I've been in there a couple of times and I have no idea how to even start. There aren't any real instructions that I've noticed.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • ashron
    ashron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    it just takes TOO many mirage stones and there are no tutorials for it yet. I tried a few times and did around 10 rooms, had to repeat some rooms a lot and i takes you at least 1 mirage stone every 2 rooms, so you can easily spend like 500k-1mil in there.

What is the reward for completing it? If i at least knew that, i would maybe try it again.
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Way. Too. Expensive.

One mirage stone = 2 or 3 dice tickets I can't remember exactly, and you have to give one to every NPC in the room in exchange for a dice. 50 rooms in the cube but I'm not sure if you visit all of them (highest room number I got to was the 30s before I bit the dust) which means quite a few mirage stones, not to mention when you die you get teleported instantly to the starting room and need more mirages if you want to try again.
  • jebbediah
    jebbediah Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Im one of your big spenders.

The Cube of Fate is too hard and too exspensive even for decently educated adults.Who the hell do you think plays your Game? a bunch of think tanks?

I am forced to think alot in real lif,.Why would I want to boggle my mind on a video game im suposed to find stress releasing and relaxing?

Bottom line it's too hard and it's too exspensive.

I have spent over 7m in that game trying to learn it.

The reward is you figured out the fastest way to lose your hard earned gold and how to get easily stressed out.
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I had not heard about this before though from the answers here I would not want to try it. I, as well as most players I would think, am here to enjoy my time and relax.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I did it in CB once and ive tried it one or 2 times since here.

Cost to much mirage stones, and the explanations are to unclear. Things like:

Can I just do one room and get a decent reward? (seems no)
    Party/Solo?
    If you take a party, the dice are random right -so how do we get to same rooms?
    How do you know u "failed" I got the room with the lights 2x and both times i was pretty sure I got it right but nothing happened.. everything just vanished and i got sent back to start. I guess it was wrong but there was no proper "you suck" message to confirm it.
    Why mirage stones in the 1st place? they are used for refining which is a LOT more important.

What about rebirth order? It seems a lot better altho ppl are to scared to try it cos apparently it has to much bugs?
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I started playing PW since open beta, so I had no previous experience with any other version.

I went in once, did not know what the npc was talking about, didn't know what I needed to get whatever he was offering, and just left the place. I was so confused as to how to even start the game, but seeing that it costs a LOT of mirage stones, I'll pass.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Titan - Heavens Tear
    Titan - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ya my guild mates showed me this it was pretty good
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ya my guild mates showed me this it was pretty good

o.O It was?
    Please explain.

Something needs to be done before I'll try it again. Perhaps make it more party based or a little bit easier because quite simply put a lvl 40 player cannot finish it.
    I like pie
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    And how about finally adding the rest of the regular events to our servers too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Why bother with this Its painful as 50 rooms need 6 ppl your level you trust (good luck) then all needs 100k+ each then needs mirage celestones for each attempt waste of time and effort seemed such a good idea too...

Ps. thats the req for the first 13 or so rooms stopped reading after that....
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    How much EXP can one gain from this?
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I've tried it, but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort. At level 48 I got to a room where the task was to kill several level 90ish mobs, which was impossible for me. Another time I had to count "apples", which were floating light things, that was the easy part, but the NPC had no option to give him an answer and I couldn't figure out what else to do. So I left..and as such, failed.

Perhaps when I am max leveled with loads of cash and nothing else to spend it on, for now though, I won't try it again. It's a shame too, since I do like it.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I think the m,ain problem with that event is that there is no guide that explain the basics of the thing.

I did it a few times, made it up to room 28 or 29, mostly by trial and error.

The NPC clues as to whath we must do are not very clear to totally obscure.

So in the end my feeling is that the cost/time involved in doing it is not worth the effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • krugur
    krugur Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    why doesnt any of the GM's explain it. It seems a baffling mystery to all players
    Xellez ... elite marksman (CBT2)
  • Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    krugur wrote: »
    why doesnt any of the GM's explain it. It seems a baffling mystery to all players

i was asking myself the exact same thing:)

Can some GM plz explain how this "Daily Dungeon" works and what the rewards are for this tedious task?
  • Kyou - Heavens Tear
    Kyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah, please make a guide.
    Also, make a guide for "Rebirth Order Alpha".

That quest that can be done with 6 party members at Spiritual Disciple. It seems bugged.
  • Razeri - Sanctuary
    Razeri - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I believe someone on the forums made a very short summary of The Cube of Fate (particularly on the Duty Badge and uses in dungeon). Here it is, QFT.
    Puzzle Cube is used in The Cube dungeon at level 40+. Inside, you exchange Mirage Celestones for Dice Tickets (1 Mirage = 2 Dice Tickets) and you use the Puzzle Cube to cast a die number by using a Dice Ticket. The number cast by the dice is the number of rooms that you advance from your current room (example: Room 3 + Dice Roll 4 = Port to Room 7). Each room has a challenge that you must pass to continue. Now, at the end, this is unconfirmed but after watching the trailer, I gather that you will get to open the 50 chests in the final room.

There has been speculations that you need at least 50 Mirage Celestones to make it to the final room(s). It's a very taxing endeavor but rewarding if you manage to conquer this dungeon.

I agree with Kyou as well. The Rebirth Order instance at Valley of Reciprocity is bugged. There have been many times when members of the party are kicked out of the instance, leaving the rest of the party with the burden of the swarms of monsters. Now, even so, there was a time in which we managed to kill all the monsters and boss, earning 25k exp (Alpha), and rewards for the first stage (Mirage Celestones & Mystical Tome Fragments).
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the rewards are displayed at the starting npc. it's lvl based, but regardless u'll be earning at least 500k exp. thats a whole lvl at 60-65 range, which is pretty good if u took ur party there.

there are 50 rooms, and since each dice roll advances u ahead x rooms, on average u should have to do about 15 rooms. some rooms are simple, others more difficult. a full description of each room and its rewards is also given at the starting npc. im not sure about prizes from completion, only know of the massive exp.
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I tried this once, got inside but didn't have any mirage stones on me, they were in my bank, so I had to teleport out. It would be INCREDIBLY AWESOME if the NPC's explanation introduction started with the fact that you'd need the mirage stones before going in, who you can buy dice tickets from, just a lil more explanation overall. Maybe I missed that, maybe I didn't, but I got inside and couldn't do anything because of no tickets/stones. Plus, hearing that it takes a lot of mirage stones makes me disappointed that I blew lots on gear refinement. Although, knowing that the non-exp guard quests tend to give you fragments/celestones, this definitely gives you a reason to do those quests every time you grind.

Make the explanation from the NPC much better in terms of what is required to start, how many stones/tickets you may need (running out in the middle of it would suck from what i'm reading), what the reward is at the end, and how much you have to go through before a reward. But, even if it is pretty hard and takes a handful (or more) of stones, with a group and the aforementioned 500k exp from completion it sounds pretty sweet. The only drawback I see is that stones take awhile to get, and if you get near the end and have to start over, it's going to be a huge pain to get more to try again. Make the exchange rate from stones->tickets a little better, even if it's only 1->3 instead of 1->2.
  • rsm
    rsm Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    one question.. is it 50 mirage stones each? or per party
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I think it's ironically hilarious that the GM's would ask a question about an obscure (i.e. not documented or mentioned on any part of the company website) event/quest/game/etc, and it's the players that are giving more background information on how to actually participate in it.

How about some official information or documentation from GM's on how to go about participating in this event, along with hard numbers such as rooms, celestones needed, mobs, level reqs to manage mobs, etc? Or is that something that needs to be featured as a PW event to receive any attention?
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wintertitan
    wintertitan Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Alright, first of all, no offence, but STOP WHINING!!! You all just cry like little babies instead of reading. I know how it workswith ya: "Oh, that's too long to read... Bla bla..." and then skip it and come crying. How is that I know exactly what to do and I've been there like 3 times, same server as you, same NPC info as you? It's because I READ. Alright, now for all of you who's lazy enough, I'll share the info. First. READ the rules again, you'll know it better. Read the descreptions of 49th and 50th rooms and you'll know the rewards. Anyway, the rewards are like these (I don't know the item ones, but I know the EXP ones):
    In 49th room you get 5k exp (and spirit at the right proportion) for each mob you kill in 2 minutes. It's a reward room.
    In room number 50 you get:
    Lvl 40-50: 200k exp (and spirit with the proportion)
    Lvl 50-60 250k exp
    Lvl 60-70 300k exp
    Lvl 70-80 350k exp
    Lvl 80-90 400k exp
    Lvl 90+ 100k exp + part of special heaven/hell book skill.
    I may be a bit wrong about the exact numbers, maybe it starts at 250k, but it goes up by 50k with each 10 lvls.
    Now for playing. You come to the forge behind the NPC in the starting room. You manufacture dice tickets with mirage stones. 1 mirage = 2 tickets. You can buy tickets in any other room's NPC for 200k each!!! So better bring enough mirage stones, as it's WAY CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's ridicoulously cheaper. You can buy mirage stone (2 tickets) for like 20-30k, but buying 2 tickets at the HIVE will cost 400k. Anyway, let's say you got tickets. You come to the NPC at the starting room and click "quest". Then click to begin. Now, you MUST have a duty badge in your inventory. Even the Wolf NPC says it before entering like 10 times... The npc in the first room gives you a game cube for your duty badge. You play with it all the time. You have it with you till you go out. Now click quest again at the NPC. You will recieve a thrown dice in exchange for 1 ticket. Every dice, like in real life has number 1-6 on it. Right click it to activate. It will jump you according to the number on the dice. If it has number 4 and you're in room number one, you'll be teleported to room number 5 (1+4). If you then get dice with number 2, you'll get to room number 7 (5+2) etc, until room 50. If you win the room's challenge, you get new dice. If you die/teleport out - you start over from room number 1...

Now some other info, from my expirience, which can be valuable to GMs. I mean if you want to change something. Ok, first. The "count the apples" room. Ridiculous. It's very easy to confuse between the numbers and the answers are very close (9,10 and 11). And the quest asks for one color of lights you need to count, but the NPC asks for another. This is ****. Fix this please, it's more like "just guess it". Luckily, it's among the first rooms. Now for those who are stuck in the room - you need ANOTHER ticket to get it done. In addition to the one you used to get to the room. When you have a ticket in your inventory, you can answer the NPC's question. Now, for the "take a listen" room. You need to listen, it's very hard with the annoying music. Either turn it off manually, or try to listen. I passed that room last time I did it by just listening to the monsters. Ok, the 2 most annoying rooms I've been in. 1 is with that Boss with lots of eyes. It's a complete copy of Krimson Eye Boss. The boss almost does you no harm (relatively to ingame bosses), even when you are lvl 40. If you got potions/remedies and Hiero, you'll do fine. But it takes ETERNITY. It takes so freaking FOREVER to kill it. It took me to kill it more than 10 minutes of continuous atacks at lvl 60 or so. Maybe once it's ok, but it's in one of the first rooms, so sometimes you happen to fight it multiple times. OMG this is so annoying. I just teleported out, when I got him the second time in 30 mins span of time. So PLEASE, do something about it, if you can. It's too annoying. No brain involved, no skills, nothing. Just a long long long long killing. Just a complete waste of time. We got the idea of "long killing", we just don't want to do it 15 times a day... Now, to the second "chain of rooms". There is a room called "squad of 6". Room number 12 I think. You got two options: bring a squad of 6 people, or pay 3 tickets to pass to the next room. I tried to get the squad, but they were outside the hive, so it didn't count. I don't know how are you able to teleport together with a squad there. I once made a squad with random person at the first room. He bought a dice and was teleported to a room. I stayed and had to play by myself. We both sopoused to teleport... Maybe I wasn't leader that time? Anyway, let's say you pay 3 tickets. You get to room number 13. Ok, this is where I got stuck twice. It's really confusing. You got an NPC which will give you pass to next room for 3 "DO-ALL tickets", but you apparently doesn't get these anywhere before room 13. Now, if you want to win, here's what you have. There are two non hostile mobs in the corners, which can just lower you hp to 600. There is another mob, which is spam-healing you all the time like cleric. And there is a giant ball in the middle which does dmg if you get close to it. Now, apparently I got the idea. It says someone needs to die. It can't be done with the mob healing you. So either kill it and stop the heal, or get the life lowered to 600. BUT it says "either monster or player should die to win". I tried killing the healing mob - nothing, died myself, teleported to room number 1. The giant ball and the corner mobs can't be damaged. What the HELL? Nobody said I sopouse to bring a party there to die for me, which is also ridiculous. There is also an option to wait 20 mins and get out of "infighting mode". Haven't tried that yet. I am afraid if you wait, you'll lose. But maybe not, I'll try it next time. If you have further questions, I'll be happy to help. As for me, cube is fascinating, though it's annoying and very hard and moneywasting. I love it and hate it, at the same time, but one thing is for sure. It's WAY MORE fun then grinding your way to 90, until you're half dead and hate the game anyway...
    Cheers.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I think it's ironically hilarious that the GM's would ask a question about an obscure (i.e. not documented or mentioned on any part of the company website) event/quest/game/etc, and it's the players that are giving more background information on how to actually participate in it.

We will definitely be putting together a guide for users to better understand the Cube of Fate. Currently all of the rules and challenges' information can be found from the NPC in the center of Room 1 upon entering the Cube.

Reading all of the available information at that NPC is greatly beneficial for anyone seeking more knowledge regarding the Cube of Fate.

Once again, we will be putting together a guide in the near future and also looking at any inconsistencies with any of the quests inside the Cube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Currently all of the rules and challenges' information can be found from the NPC in the center of Room 1 upon entering the Cube.

Reading all of the available information at that NPC is greatly beneficial for anyone seeking more knowledge regarding the Cube of Fate.

True true.

I read them all. I even copied them all for reference.

But some are not very well written, or are unclear and too short.

Can it be done solo? Some room descriptions appears to say it's not. Exemple "When a player is killed, talk to the cube of fate teleport master". Do we have to wait for someone to appear in the same room as us and then kill it? (apparenlty this is not an instance like FB and TT...)

I think a complete rewriting of the NPC texts would be beneficial.

And the time/cost involved is not really worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • jebbediah
    jebbediah Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Alright, first of all, no offence, but STOP WHINING!!! You all just cry like little babies instead of reading. I know how it workswith ya: "Oh, that's too long to read... Bla bla..." and then skip it and come crying. How is that I know exactly what to do and I've been there like 3 times, same server as you, same NPC info as you? It's because I READ. Alright, now for all of you who's lazy enough, I'll share the info. First. READ the rules again, you'll know it better. Read the descreptions of 49th and 50th rooms and you'll know the rewards. Anyway, the rewards are like these (I don't know the item ones, but I know the EXP ones):
    In 49th room you get 5k exp (and spirit at the right proportion) for each mob you kill in 2 minutes. It's a reward room.
    In room number 50 you get:
    Lvl 40-50: 200k exp (and spirit with the proportion)
    Lvl 50-60 250k exp
    Lvl 60-70 300k exp
    Lvl 70-80 350k exp
    Lvl 80-90 400k exp
    Lvl 90+ 100k exp + part of special heaven/hell book skill.
    I may be a bit wrong about the exact numbers, maybe it starts at 250k, but it goes up by 50k with each 10 lvls.
    Now for playing. You come to the forge behind the NPC in the starting room. You manufacture dice tickets with mirage stones. 1 mirage = 2 tickets. You can buy tickets in any other room's NPC for 200k each!!! So better bring enough mirage stones, as it's WAY CHEAPER!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it's ridicoulously cheaper. You can buy mirage stone (2 tickets) for like 20-30k, but buying 2 tickets at the HIVE will cost 400k. Anyway, let's say you got tickets. You come to the NPC at the starting room and click "quest". Then click to begin. Now, you MUST have a duty badge in your inventory. Even the Wolf NPC says it before entering like 10 times... The npc in the first room gives you a game cube for your duty badge. You play with it all the time. You have it with you till you go out. Now click quest again at the NPC. You will recieve a thrown dice in exchange for 1 ticket. Every dice, like in real life has number 1-6 on it. Right click it to activate. It will jump you according to the number on the dice. If it has number 4 and you're in room number one, you'll be teleported to room number 5 (1+4). If you then get dice with number 2, you'll get to room number 7 (5+2) etc, until room 50. If you win the room's challenge, you get new dice. If you die/teleport out - you start over from room number 1...

Now some other info, from my expirience, which can be valuable to GMs. I mean if you want to change something. Ok, first. The "count the apples" room. Ridiculous. It's very easy to confuse between the numbers and the answers are very close (9,10 and 11). And the quest asks for one color of lights you need to count, but the NPC asks for another. This is ****. Fix this please, it's more like "just guess it". Luckily, it's among the first rooms. Now for those who are stuck in the room - you need ANOTHER ticket to get it done. In addition to the one you used to get to the room. When you have a ticket in your inventory, you can answer the NPC's question. Now, for the "take a listen" room. You need to listen, it's very hard with the annoying music. Either turn it off manually, or try to listen. I passed that room last time I did it by just listening to the monsters. Ok, the 2 most annoying rooms I've been in. 1 is with that Boss with lots of eyes. It's a complete copy of Krimson Eye Boss. The boss almost does you no harm (relatively to ingame bosses), even when you are lvl 40. If you got potions/remedies and Hiero, you'll do fine. But it takes ETERNITY. It takes so freaking FOREVER to kill it. It took me to kill it more than 10 minutes of continuous atacks at lvl 60 or so. Maybe once it's ok, but it's in one of the first rooms, so sometimes you happen to fight it multiple times. OMG this is so annoying. I just teleported out, when I got him the second time in 30 mins span of time. So PLEASE, do something about it, if you can. It's too annoying. No brain involved, no skills, nothing. Just a long long long long killing. Just a complete waste of time. We got the idea of "long killing", we just don't want to do it 15 times a day... Now, to the second "chain of rooms". There is a room called "squad of 6". Room number 12 I think. You got two options: bring a squad of 6 people, or pay 3 tickets to pass to the next room. I tried to get the squad, but they were outside the hive, so it didn't count. I don't know how are you able to teleport together with a squad there. I once made a squad with random person at the first room. He bought a dice and was teleported to a room. I stayed and had to play by myself. We both sopoused to teleport... Maybe I wasn't leader that time? Anyway, let's say you pay 3 tickets. You get to room number 13. Ok, this is where I got stuck twice. It's really confusing. You got an NPC which will give you pass to next room for 3 "DO-ALL tickets", but you apparently doesn't get these anywhere before room 13. Now, if you want to win, here's what you have. There are two non hostile mobs in the corners, which can just lower you hp to 600. There is another mob, which is spam-healing you all the time like cleric. And there is a giant ball in the middle which does dmg if you get close to it. Now, apparently I got the idea. It says someone needs to die. It can't be done with the mob healing you. So either kill it and stop the heal, or get the life lowered to 600. BUT it says "either monster or player should die to win". I tried killing the healing mob - nothing, died myself, teleported to room number 1. The giant ball and the corner mobs can't be damaged. What the HELL? Nobody said I sopouse to bring a party there to die for me, which is also ridiculous. There is also an option to wait 20 mins and get out of "infighting mode". Haven't tried that yet. I am afraid if you wait, you'll lose. But maybe not, I'll try it next time. If you have further questions, I'll be happy to help. As for me, cube is fascinating, though it's annoying and very hard and moneywasting. I love it and hate it, at the same time, but one thing is for sure. It's WAY MORE fun then grinding your way to 90, until you're half dead and hate the game anyway...
    Cheers.

Oh go suck on your momma's **** you wanna be brain.

We "adults" come here to relax after a long hard day working.I for one didnt come here to read long explanations.If i have to read all that bs just to understand how to play a game within a game? .I'd rather go play runescape where atleast thier mind games are understandable right off the bat with no researching needed.

Seeing as we've had more feedback from players then gm's, kinda makes me rethink putting 400 bucks a month into a game that dosent cater to The Blue collar worker!
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    jebbediah wrote: »
    Oh go suck on your momma's **** you wanna be brain.

We "adults" come here to relax after a long hard day working.I for one didnt come here to read long explanations.If i have to read all that bs just to understand how to play a game within a game? .I'd rather go play runescape where atleast thier mind games are understandable right off the bat with no researching needed.

Seeing as we've had more feedback from players then gm's, kinda makes me rethink putting 400 bucks a month into a game that dosent cater to The Blue collar worker!

greetings jebbediah:

let it be known that this is your first and final warning that you are in violation of rule #5 of these forums. specifically:

"5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.)."

your use of language is also borderline offensive. your next violation will result in disciplinary action ranging (at the discretion of staff) from 1 day to a permanent ban.

we ask that everyone please keep this discussion on-topic and civil as this thread exists solely to gather user feedback on a specific game development related issue.

thank you for cooperating.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    greetings jebbediah:

let it be known that this is your first and final warning that you are in violation of rule #5 of these forums. specifically:

"5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.)."

your use of language is also borderline offensive. your next violation will result in disciplinary action ranging (at the discretion of staff) from 1 day to a permanent ban.

we ask that everyone please keep this discussion on-topic and civil as this thread exists solely to gather user feedback on a specific game development related issue.

thank you for cooperating.

harsh as his language may be.... he has a point. Just putting up a poll about somthing obviously noone really knows about is kinda stupid.
    I know im only 33 and since me is so smart i'd probably figured it out myself once i got there. But reading about some of the experiences some folks had in there i guess i wouldnt have given it much effortb:laugh

anyways it would have been very clever on your side to release a guide PRIOR to the poll!1 and not anounce putting one up some time in the future when the poll is old like yesterdays newspaper! lol

best regards your friendly neighbourhood Wizzy
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    harsh as his language may be.... he has a point.

the point gets completely lost in the mix when the above user needs to resort to such crude vulgarities. Like the Shazz says, keep it civil if you wish your voice to be heard on this matter. If not, b:shutup
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    We "adults"... talk for yourself!
    I love the idea of existing somethings that actually NEEDS the use of braincells. Because grinding is realazing, oh, yes, killing mob after mob!
    A big HURRA for wintertitan that actually helps so reveal the secret of The Cube of Fate, pm ingame and ill be glad to uncover those secrets :p

And theres a big problem Ive found. There are no guides for almost everything. Its nice to learn by yourself, but sometimes guides are needed, because something cannot be learn, and in time, players will be tired of explaining same thing every once in a while for noobs.