Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Comments

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Allow us to view other player's lvls when examining them (dont know if thats a feature now or not but I dont see it lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • bullfrog
    bullfrog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    As i know you are the ones who made/develop Perfect world :) if its true probably you made Q-World too, is it possible to implent some smart things from Q-world to PW international (same engine)
    like Auto Move (click on the map and the character run/fly there automaticaly) ?
  • cooki3monsta
    cooki3monsta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Can you make all cash shop items cost only gold? Having to buy separate things with silver is weird.
  • vortexgw1
    vortexgw1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    1. Not that I am a big fan if shields on the contrary I love wielding two weapons but shields are cool and I think they should be added into this great game. Shields will help mages and other low def characters.

2. The personal shops look kinda weird (fat cats). They are cool... I guess, but can't you make the shops looks cooler and according to the level of the character the shops will have different skin ( this might be in the game, dunno ). I have played Legend of Ares and the personal Shops were pretty cool there.

3. This might sound weird but is it possible to add another female hair style. I want one in particular so bad :eek: Sailor Mercury from the anime Sailor Moon. :p
    ( :eek: I've watched it a long time ago but I still have a crush on her :eek: )

4. Yeah you should think adding something like Guild Wars' PvP team based battles. But named it Capture the Skull or something cool. I say this because PvE gets boring and doing 5v5 PvP objective based fight is nice.
  • sevendust
    sevendust Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    vortexgw1 wrote: »
    1. Not that I am a big fan if shields on the contrary I love wielding two weapons but shields are cool and I think they should be added into this great game. Shields will help mages and other low def characters.

2. The personal shops look kinda weird (fat cats). They are cool... I guess, but can't you make the shops looks cooler and according to the level of the character the shops will have different skin ( this might be in the game, dunno ). I have played Legend of Ares and the personal Shops were pretty cool there.

3. This might sound weird but is it possible to add another female hair style. I want one in particular so bad :eek: Sailor Mercury from the anime Sailor Moon. :p
    ( :eek: I've watched it a long time ago but I still have a crush on her :eek: )

4. Yeah you should think adding something like Guild Wars' PvP team based battles. But named it Capture the Skull or something cool. I say this because PvE gets boring and doing 5v5 PvP objective based fight is nice.

I agree on the shields part But I think Shields should only be geared towards blade masters. I really do not understand why shields were not designed with this game from the begining. Sword and Shield go Hand in Hand and is a major part of ancient warfare. just does not make sense.
  • vortexgw1
    vortexgw1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    1. When I whisper to someone I can't see what's going on in the ALL chat. I have to switch again to ALL chat to see if someone said something.

The chat menu in Guild Wars (GW) is superb. I have played GW for 3 mothns (600hours) and even though GW's PvE sux big time ( you always need party min 4 ppl ). GW might not have great PvE and it doesn't matter what armor you buy because the give the same stuff (it's like dress up dolls game), no mounts and etc. but the game has awesome interface and arguably the best PvP of all MMORPGs.

If you want I can make a list of the good stuff which I would love to see in PWI because I might play this game more than 600 hours ;)

I am not saying you should add the stuff right now but later on with the content patches :cool:
  • nihilis
    nihilis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I say add each untamed race thier own were animal in stead of just fox and tiger
    give the male un tamed tails
    make magic usable when only using a single handed weopon
  • evee
    evee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    So far, my biggest issue with PWI is the -still- pervasive improper usage of English. I mean, wasn't that one of the big things they were supposed to be changing for International? And yet, while some names and things have been changed, I've found, for the most part, they still largely sound like "Engrish".

Quest text still needs help with word order and such things.

Errors with the patch launcher also suffer from the same problems.
  • darkv
    darkv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i got an idea. when you store something it's only for that char. why not make the storage for the account itself. like all ur char.s can access the same stuff. like guild wars. thank you

darkv4
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    darkv wrote: »
    i got an idea. when you store something it's only for that char. why not make the storage for the account itself. like all ur char.s can access the same stuff. like guild wars. thank you

darkv4

I do like that idea, sorta like a bank slot you can do that from :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    SUB FORUMS for each SERVERS
    contents-
    1st marketplace people won't try to sell stuff to people from other servers -_-' and make a fool outa them selves
    2nd "War forum' pvp discussions and stuff[so people won't ruin the general forum/guild forum
    and the pvp .w.e forums is common to all servers so its not gona make the topics worth reading,people would try to find their server's latest drama or fight which would be hard to find :confused:
    3rd Guilds : for guilds and stuff ;p
    4rth off topic people of the same server trying to know people or share interest with the people whom they play with!!

and uh one thing more

armed and unarmed,fight mode and peace mode

once you are done with battle and fighting stuff and it would really be nice if the chars weps couldn't be shown ;p while travelling at least
    or better they would appear at the back ;p like the char is carrying his weps

ps: peace mode automatically goes off if some person/mob attacks the chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • didacus
    didacus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    -Make World Chat more selective/difficult to use.

There are kids and idiots spamming the world chat and most of the time it's difficult to make out local chat and important team/quest gatherings because of that.

Make it like... one world chat message per hour or something.
    People use it as though it was some common chat window or spam it just to annoy people.
    Friends can PM each other and idiots can spam on the local chat. :rolleyes:

Or to ensure the maturity of the writers you can try a method similar to the one used in Second Life.
    Ask interested writers to send a scanned official id to unlock world chat.
  • shadowninja
    shadowninja Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    U shud be able to toggle viewing headgear on and off, it would really finish the great look of armours!
  • need4speed8190
    need4speed8190 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I love the size of the game, its awesome! but the only thing I can say "bad" about it is how the higher lvl mosnters are somtimes right nest to the low level mobs. lol I have stumbled on to level 60 mobs before by trying to farm something for a lvl 4 quest XD. maybe if you could add somemore land or whole new continents, you could actually spread the mobs out some more. So that each continent has mobs of higher levels.
  • strifed
    strifed Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I think you should make it so that world chat doesn't reqire zen to use it sucks to have to pay to talk
  • famous
    famous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I agree with the people who are saying that the higher leveled monsters should be on further continents.

I also think that perhaps the exp rate should be increased a little. The leveling is excessively slow as it is now, in my opinion atleast.

Other than that, excellent game so far! Good work! :)
  • pitui
    pitui Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    A little watch on the home page to show the time would be nice for people in Europe :) I don't know what timezone (or whatever it is) pw uses. Would be very usefull for knowing what time server will be on maintance etc.
  • khaai
    khaai Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The only thing that I dislike about PW is the inventory space..... it's so little, it is not enough for anything. If maxed out it's still not good enough... I maxed out my inventory + bank account and still... I hope we can get the patch that allows more space. the fashion + material tabs in bank. this should be 144+80+80+80 slots, which is a bit better. yey almost 400 slots :D:D:D
  • otane
    otane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'd have to say give more right-clicking options on players. Mashing most of the actions together in a variety of sub-categories that expand larger than the first is a tad confusing. Though I know I'll be called lazy, make it so I can right click someone and add them to my friends list, not have to try to remember their name and hope they stay in one spot while I type it out.
    Yes works in progress are fun too.
    Uploading pictures of players breaking the rules> 5 mins
    Time it takes for admin to delete and ignore your post> 4 seconds
    Yes I dont' care if my siggy is rude it's true :/
  • muppet
    muppet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i think you should include fishing and then cook the fish for potions or sread them for materials for makeing items.guild pictures if you hav a guild or you in a guild you can have a picture next to it.and thats it basically i cant think of anything else the game is that good:D:)
  • drace
    drace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i suggest that any one who is lower lvl than some one they call a noob should be imediatly castrated
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Please check all of the quest names and quest objectives. Some of them are a bit screwy.
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It would be very nice if we can point with some letter to neariest mob, and with other letter move form one to another mob, same for any player-enemy ;)
  • xxhostonalxx
    xxhostonalxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Ok first, maybe they should add another choice to the customization of the barbarian class, and make it so you can be a muscular human, kind of like the barbarians you think of when you hear that word, big hulking men, with strange haircuts and huge weapons. That is my suggestion to the barbarian class.
    Secondly, maybe an item should be added to represent what guild you are in. Not a very expensive item, but just something that shows what guild u belong to. I do not have any ideas for such an item that would not be copyright infringement on World of Warcraft or Guild Wars.

If an admin could get back to me if they consider these ideas, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you for reading my post.
  • hype
    hype Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Just a minor thingy... Buttons becomes ****ons in game, you're probably aware of it but I just felt like posting it since we all want this game to be perfect without anything to minor flaws :)
  • saltil01
    saltil01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would like to see 2 options:
    1) Invert mouse look.
    2) Ability to turn off the click to move

Both of these cause me a world of problems.
    Thanks for listening.
  • adrian
    adrian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Add in-game "Report a bug" option.
  • prinny
    prinny Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Shorten down the character deletion time. <.<

Would also like a faster screen rotation, I'm not use to turning around so slowy. T_T
  • adrian
    adrian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    "Allow PK" button on PvE server: it states that you have to stay in this state for at least 10 hours since enabled. Not sure how it works (just below lvl 30 yet), but IMO it should be: you have to stay in this state for at least 10 hours when you're white. With setting as it seems to be now, there can be red-named players with disabled PK XD
  • cesco
    cesco Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I
This discussion has been closed.