Official "I have a Suggestion" Thread

Comments

• dae
    dae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    caribbean wrote: »
    1.Able to chose male/female in any class.(MOST WANTED BY EVERYONE!)

Not me. I, for one, would like as much differences between sexes and races as possible.

What I want:

1) Please, please don't use "european" names for NPCs in this game.
    2) Port all items in the cash shop. I want the selection to be the same or better than in chinese version.
    3) More GMs to quickly ban bots, and to kick those who spam General chat with offers of gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxlsnaker
    xxlsnaker Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Pls im plant to the game an mp3 player cause the normal game music is so boring. perfect world malaysia players know what i mean . :SMp3 is the way :D make it true. I dont want to hear the boring perfect world music..
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I play with Media Play on the background and the PW music turned off, works pretty well for me
  • phenom
    phenom Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Orinj,
    I dont know the scope or resources available for the design team, so I am not going ot ask for stupid things like redesigning characters like male vecromancers. Some of your players do not realize the amount of time it takes to design these characters, then implement the customization commands, then debug the playability of them.

I am going to ask and see if world chat could be availabe for players who reach a certain lvl. I know as a gamer and designer that the playability would increase for higher lvl players if when needing to FB, HH, 20-20-20, and so on they could find a party without having to pay irl monies. I understand that this is a profitable resource for capita, considering the resource is a drain without regen.

I also understand the problems that free world chat can cause, being a dedicated player and evaulator of many OB, CB, retail,F2P, and P2P games bots with advertising macros and such and be very hectic on areas where shops are setup.

Solution to this is also do away player shops. The auction house is great, works well and is easily navigated. Eliminating the shops will allow players more time to play, while reducing lag in the major cities. If the game needs a resource drain, have the auction house take a certain percentage of the selling price away from the players upon a successful auction.

I would also be willing to use micro payments in CB, if there is no guarnteed character wipe at the end of CB. The micro-payments from CB would allow for some of these changes and other changes other PWI players have made. I am switching from a PW-EN account that I have put time, money, and effort into, to switch over here just to play a month and be wiped.

WHATS OUR REWARD FOR CB TESTING? WILL YOU GIVE CB TESTERS A GIFT, OR IS OUR GIFT THE WIPE?

Also if your hiring educated mature people for designers, GM's, Mods or any other internal or external positions, pm me or email.
  • kaeriin
    kaeriin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Agree on the world chat, disagree on the rest of the post

DO NOT make items more expensive and DO NOT remove stalls, they are VERY important for people who cant spend money on the game and earn every item through in game methods... If it werent for other players I would never have a chance at any item mall items, so the most options available, the better
  • yamy
    yamy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    I'd like themed guild posts. What are these, you say? Well, let me tell you.

Perhaps my guild is called "Palace". I wouldn't want to be called a "Guild Master", I'd like to be the "King". My "Vice Guild Mater" would like to be called the "Baron", and I would call my "Members" "Slaves".

Or, perhaps I'm running a guild called "Organization". Instead of Guild Master, I'd like to be the "President". See what I'm getting at here?

Just a neat little idea. :D
    Oh, I second this :D

Love the slaves idea xD
    Yami - Cleric
    Testament - Barbarian
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Here is something that might have been mentioned before but I'd REALLY like this in game...

A Server time displayed somewhere in the game. There is some kinda time popup that works with the games own day/night cycle, cant we get something like that to display the current server time?

There is always countless opinions and mistakes when everyone with a diff timezone is trying to figure out when some event starts etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • drizzt
    drizzt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Yeah, but, Blademasters don't use mp hats because HP ones are more useful. Limited magic classes to MP hats is fair - they can use lower HP helms.

hahhahahah blade master dont use mp??? mine drink more mp then hp :D:D
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    hong wrote: »
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=25591#post25591

Increase guild character(9 to 15/20) letter + allow space bar =D

I was just going to suggest the same. Also they should allow more ALT codes to be utilized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have several:

1. PvP servers have some pull, the aspect that theres a little extra danger. BUT, being ganked at 30 by a lvl 60+ player sucks HUGELY. Try implementing a system that only allows a certain range of Pking, i.e. lvl 30's could only be attacked by 29-31 or 28-32.

2. Allow flying mounts to be used by any class. (i.e. humans use wings, untamed use swords...etc)

3. Remove hoist cuddle sex restrictions (responces on this be kept to other threads already devoted, please. this is for suggestions not rebuttals.)

4. Faster flight speeds and/or reduction in cost for Teleportation.

5. Safe zones actually be safe from all forms of attack, including mobs. It's incredibly annoying to have someone pull a boss into a nearby safe-zone and be killed.
  • spyridon
    spyridon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Remappable Keyboard Config!

This is a neccessity for all games in my opinion, I always wondered why the other versions never had it!
  • egaenil
    egaenil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    is it just me? or when i alt tab .. and try to go back in, i cant. actually what i mean is, i can get in.. but it seems other stuff would be running on top of it.. and when i click anything, i pop out of PW again, and i can not go back into it at all, forcing me shut it down manually

also for some range monsters.. i was hitting them outside the "safe zone" but the monster runs into the safe zoon.. shooting me from a distance, and becoz hes in safe zone, my auto attack stops, just stand there let it attack, that is kinda annoying.
  • hazard71
    hazard71 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Please put a camera invert option in. I have always played this way and no many others do also.
  • matt4693
    matt4693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have a suggestion!

is there any way you can make the zoom out a little farther because i always feel like i cant see far enough because the person is too close
  • scumone
    scumone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well I started the game and I must say I like the graphics and controls, but I have seen some stuff that needs to be fixed and some that could be improved.

1. When fighting ( i am a Blademaster) I cast a distance attack and then a lot of times wont automatically run up and keep attacking, I have to click on the monster again.

2. When targeting sometimes you have to click 3 or 4 times before you will start attacking.

3. Quests, some of the quests ask you to kill something but nothing else so you have to just run
    around and hope you can find it.

4. Maps, why cant you have it so that you can open the map and set a marker where ever you
    want to go and automatically run there. It would be nice especially for quests if you could open the map then target the coords listed then mark it and then auto run there. Nothing more aggrevating than neing told to go 557 994 and having to watch the screen coords and keep adjusting where you are going to get there.

5. When you pick up or buy equip can you make it so that you get a side by side comparison of the equip so that you dont have to move your mouse over whats equipped then over whats in invertory or in the store to see whats better.

Overall I really like this game even with the little flaws, I cant wait to see what its like when everything gets ironed out after Closed Beta.
  • scumone
    scumone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Quests dont tell you when you are finished, you have to keep checking your quest log. would it be possible to have a message flash on the screen to let you know a quest is finished?
  • fox
    fox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was wondering why the Venomancers have 2 sets of ears lol it looks kinda funny i could see why for like the bat girls and horned girls but why 2 sets of ears for the cat,wolf,bunny, and Fox? can they not hear through their animal ears?
  • warbeef
    warbeef Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    How about actually using "official announcements" section?

I don't know why you wouldn't put something like the servers being up in the official announcements section.

If you don't plan on using that section, why have it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noctura
    noctura Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I think the way I have been having to rotate the camera is annoying.
    I would like to be able to use the arrow keys on my kb to rotate the camera. Would make it alot easier.
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    spyridon wrote: »
    Remappable Keyboard Config!

This is a neccessity for all games in my opinion, I always wondered why the other versions never had it!

DO THIS!! (capitalized to show my overwhelming agreement)
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    pls take in the newest aviation and petride items that exists in malaysian servers. thank you
  • emko
    emko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i have a suggestion, it is to add some sort of Animation "poof" or other, when you jump the second time in the air, it would be there to signify you kicking the air so fast as to be able to jump in mid air :D i think it would be really cool, and just would make the game alot more fun, for me anyway and probably alot of other people
  • abro
    abro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Something needs to be done about the lag when multiple people are in range at once. So, when any action takes place from a players side, the packets sent to the server should be answered, but IF.................... IF that packet is also being sent to all other users in the same region as that player, it should atleast be edited and stripped off of any unneccecary data in it, for both security and better gameplay..... only if this is what the PW team is doing...... But anyway, thanks for the awesome game guys! It's great!
  • aaddron
    aaddron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Auto run button like other games have.
    IRTPTP <
    Can you figure it out.
  • antiaeon
    antiaeon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    First of all, I have only been playing the MY-EN version of the game so far. But in that version I have noticed some things that could be different, so here comes my suggestions ...

1. It would be nice to get some sort of post-it function, so it's possible to write small memos to remember things.

2. Better copy/paste function for example text in chat log or for names and such.

3. Make some changes to action house: Here follows two suggestions.
    - Charge a fee of around 1% of sales value, but only in case of successful sale.
    - or put a fee on the sale, which you get back when the auction is over. Unless if you cancel the auction, then you lose the fee.
    But keep the stalls, since they are nice to have in areas without access to auction house.

4. Make some changes to the mail system: Here follows three suggestions.
    - Make it possible to send the same message to several people at once. With some sort of a drop list, so you can pick out the recipients from your friend-list and your guild.
    - Make it possible to send more than only one item/stack to a person over the mail.
    - Change the fee to something like 100 for each recipients and also 100 for each item/stack.

5. Make it possible to move the charge/chanting bar (the one that appears when you are using a skill/spell).

6. Give some more info when you hold the mouse over buffs and curses that you have on you. At least which level the buffs are at and how long time there's left on them.

7. Give more exact time left on skills and spells cool-down. (for example town portal spell)

8. Make it easier to read the names of the NPC's in way point marker / NPC's finder. Also make it remember last position this marker/finder was put at on the screen.

9. Make it so you can see the party's buffs to the left side of the party-list. Also make it so that when you put the trace-list to the right side of the screen, that you still can read all the text in it.

10. Make it easier to read everything without other things are blocking. For example with the Werefox on tame-able mobs, most of the time the tame icon is blocking the level of the mob.

11. The ability to turn windows transparent could be a nice thing, especially for each individual window.

This is just some things I think, that could be worth thinking about and getting inspired off.
  • dae
    dae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    scumone wrote: »
    target the coords listed then mark it and then auto run there. Nothing more aggrevating than neing told to go 557 994 and having to watch the screen coords and keep adjusting where you are going to get there.

Well, you do know that you can enter coordinates in the minimap section (arrow pictogram), and an arrow will point to this coordinates?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bliz69
    bliz69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    :mad:I have been playing many games I think ksing is very lame.....show much about a person.
    I can't get ppl to stop following me and stop ksing my kills. I can't kill them....they run off and come back when I give up looking for them...
    I think There should be something that stops that and ppl standing over your loot as well...(also doing that as well) to pick up blunt and other items. you have.
    I like somthing that when you start to kill one thin they can't killm or attack it, unless there in your party. something with the loot.
    I know a few other ppl have been asking ppl to stop ksing...and same answer is no...we can so we will...:(:(:(
  • rashean
    rashean Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PLEASEIt would be very helpful if 2 characters of the same sex could carry each other and also share mounts. Somtimes when my teammates and i are going somewhere (dungeon, town, monster spawn) I unfortunately have to go a.f.k and my friend who is playing another guy character would be able to carry me there so we both don't have to wait and waste time, but since we are unable to do that we have to wait for each other. It would be nice if girls could carry guys, I'm sure with all your resources you could rework the animations to make it look not so weird. :(

Please i understand this is origanally a chinese game but most of us are playing from U.S.A we have different standards n we dont see 2 guys or 2 girls sharing a mount as homosexual :D so please PLEASE FIX THIS
    TY:cool:
  • callandor
    callandor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I want to see more custimaization (cant spell) for the untamed males... i meen you really cant custimize at all except from being.. a lion, tiger, panda, wolf, ect, maybe be able to change the fur colour? And differnt styles that the character wears the fur >.<
  • super86
    super86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I do not know if this has been suggested but I think the following idea would be of great benfit to the game and take team work to a whole new level.

Add the ability to fight from the back of anther person when they are a tiger ect. Casting spells from the back or swinging your sword to the sides. That would just add a whole new level to team work in the game. Fast mobile combat.
This discussion has been closed.